Janet

Mystery Links for October

Janet

Here are your randomized "mystery links" for October. And this month: not just Study Library links!

Please let me know if you are continuing to like and/or use these links for synchronistic messages or study opportunities.

Calendar 1: Study Library

The Study Library contains excerpts from public and private sessions organized by topic so that it's easier to locate specific material on a specific topic. If you are not researching a topic but would just like to learn something new about the Michael Teachings, these are the links to use. 

Tips:

• While the linked article itself might not offer a nugget for you, we are in the process of adding links from the articles back to the original sessions. I encourage you to follow those links when they exist to see if there is a 'message' for you there.
  • Use these links in whatever synchronistic manner appeals to you. For example, instead of choosing a link for the current date, try choosing a link randomly.

Click on a number to open a library article.

OCTOBER

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      

Calendar 2: Forum Topics and Blog Entries

For a project of my own, I have been searching through blog entries and forum topics. There is an amazing abundance of items on this site and because much of it was transferred in a short window of time, there are "old" items that have never even been viewed on this new site: a potential goldmine for those who are newer to TLE. And, unlike the Study Library, all of these links open to an item that allows comments and discussion. 

This second calendar contains an assortment of links to blog entries and forum topics. These are a total mishmash of items. Some may provide the contents of a session with Michael, some may be asking for information, some may be sharing music, etc. This is another random way to find something interesting on the site: you might not learn anything, but you might enjoy revisiting or starting a new conversation about whatever topic pops up. 

Click on a number to open a forum topic or blog entry.

OCTOBER

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Janet

Heads up: New October mystery links before I head off to TLEGG. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 3

Joanne
28 minutes ago, Janet said:

Heads up: New October mystery links before I head off to TLEGG. 

YAY @Janet I really enjoy these! Thanks for all the hard work! 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jeroen

The topic of Living as Essence has been on my mind quite a bit. Like the question, "what can I do to live more as Essence in my daily life?" This is one I think about a lot.

Two nights ago, I was meditating. A number came to me. It sounded like someone spoke it to me, a female voice. I picked that number out of the Study Library for October.

The topic for that number is, "Servers: Living as Essence"

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 2

Kate

Thank you for this! I start my days usually here!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet

Before I set out to create links for November, what do people think of the 2nd calendar that has links to blog entries and forum topics? Have you tried those links, and are they of interest to you? My intent was to try to provide access to items that are buried deeply on TLE that might not get conversation because people may not realize they are there. Some are obviously of limited usefulness, but hopefully the random factor might pull you to an item with info that is of interest to you in that moment. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Wendy

I haven't checked them out because usually only time for one, but am interested in them.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

NickG

@Janet I love that you included the blog entries as well! It's nice to find new entries or reread ones I've seen in the past. It's nice to be able to go back and see what turns up and see if you get a whole new layer of insight you didn't see before. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

Yes I enjoy the blogs as well. Perhaps itd be cool doing them on a bi-monthly basis though? That's just an idea I had.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Bogi

I think the second calendar with the blog entries is a great idea. There are a lot of interesting, useful and beautitul stuff in there.

It would be great if people could become aware of it this way.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Timothy J Sullivan

Most useful! I have learned much just by randomly clicking on a link and following through!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 1