Rosario

Thaaaank youuu guys!!! Beautiful...could validate many things ?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

"MichaelE: If some people choose not to rest in Compassion where do they usually rest?

MEntity: Michael, before one activates Compassion one tends to rest in a range of development/evolution that could be described as the CREATION/INVENTION states. This is where one focuses on creating/destroying, inventing/deconstructing, problem-solving, problem-causing. It is a process that evolves one's relationship with the life, but not necessarily with the self or others."

I would like to hear more about the possibly 7 Stages of this CREATION state too.

I can keenly feel that's where I was before developing my sense of Compassion. And that I was indeed conscious of it.

Knowing that, it helps bring life back to my rather fragmented history.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

I wanted to look at my own ideas for the 7 Rings of Creativity. What I got is actually pretty interesting. It made me realize that since we're forebearers of Compassion and Conscious Creation, we'll be helping and guiding those suck in Developing Consciousness and Creativity to move toward compassion.

I wonder how my life and this world would look like when those around deepen their compassion and awareness to where I am now. Interesting food for thought.

7 RINGS OF CREATIVITY
1. IMPULSIVE CREATIVITY= The instinctive URGE you feel to create or destroy something.
-
2. CREATIVE EXPERIMENTATION= Seeing your creation COMPARED & CONTRASTED with another's creation or a past creation.
This prompts sharing, reflection, validation and even imitation, as you learn about new impulses, ideas and ways of creating or destroying.
-
3. CONSTRUCTIVE CREATIVITY= Deconstructing creative impulses to question the who, when, where, why, how and what of the CREATIVE/DESTRUCTIVE PROCESS.
Standards, laws, expectations and resourcefulness come into play, as you now seek for your  creation to be seen as a useful, tangible form.
-
4. RELATIONAL CREATIVITY= Finding COMMON GROUND to compromise or reconcile others ideas and methods of creation with your own.
Mutual problem-causing and problem-solving happens now, as you realize other people are variable creators and destroyers too, not just static objects/facts/figures.
-
5. LIBERATED CREATIVITY= Relinquishing all presumptions, standards and expectations of creativity or destruction in order to expand/know/explore the RANGE of creative impulses, ideas and ways that are available for you to choose from.
-
6. CREATIVE CONTRIBUTION= Seeing what we are all creating or destroying something together, and encouraging self and others to continue contributing to that whole's regressive or progressive GROWTH/EVOLUTION.
-
7. UNIVERSAL CREATIVITY= Recognizing that creativity is an INHERENT TRUTH & RIGHT for all fragments of the universe- so all lifeforms always have the free will to create, destroy and recreate their life and world with every choice they make.

• LIKE/LOVE 3