Bobby

Michael Speaks - September 23, 2018 - Advanced Casting

Diane

Thank you.  Fabulous session, fabulous questions.  I found it to be very inspirational.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Uma

The big picture is like blowing bubble gum--keeps getting bigger till it bursts all over your face. That's what it feels like when Michael talks about Grand Cycles and Sentience and the Big Picture.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Jeroen

Thanks. This is an excellent session. It helped to answer questions that I have been curious about like the perspective of Essence for all lifetimes existing simultaneously and the possibility of accessing previous Grand Cycles in deeper parts of the Instinctive Center.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

"The same description we gave for how the Artisan Entity might relate to The World would apply to how the Cadence relates to Others: Expressive, creative, chaotic, focusing on creating or destroying bonds. An Artisan Cadence tends to find relationships quite chaotic and confusing as they work their way through DELUSION and into CREATIVITY. These fragments will tend to have to strip themselves of any inclination to project and learn to see people for who and how they are (as opposed to how they wish to see others or how they wish others to behave or how they wish to be seen by others) so that they can build more appropriate relationships from a real common ground or navigate in more conscious ways toward those relationships that are healthy and away from those that may not be healthy."

I can totally validate this.

I constantly go through the process of constructing themes and stories for others that can help explain their behaviors- then I'm faced with experiences that invalidate or update those perspectives & I have to deconstruct them to see more clearly who and how others really are.

I also do the same in how I present myself to others: I construct myself in certain ways, then others reveal something I didn't see in myself or hid from myself, and I have to integrate that new perspective into my behavior.

Sometimes that new information feels fraudulent, and sometimes it's challenging,  and sometimes it feels enlightening.

It looks like I validated my cadence!

That would make me a Scholar Position, Artisan Cadence(Adaptability), ??? Greater Cadence, Truth Side of Entity 6/Priest.

My Raw Position would then be: 11, 60, 109, 158, 207, 256 or 305. I would personally think it's #158 since that would give me a Scholar greater Cadence with a theme of Analysis.

I look forward to getting more info on the various cadences. This is actually super enlightening for me. I can now make sense of all the confusing projections I've dealt with in my life when relating to others.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Janet
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

For example, one Energy Ring (group of 12 Cadres) can have a Cadre or two of fragments with 10 Grand Cycles under their belts who generate the design of their Cadre and even the Energy Ring, while also having a set of fragments making up other Cadres who have only 1 to 3 Grand Cycles.

Hmmm. Wonder if perhaps OUR Energy Ring is like this. Maybe the "Michael Cadres" -- Cadres 1, 2 and 3, which make up the bulk of Michael students -- were the ones with the high average number of Grand Cycles. Maybe TLE members in those Cadres participated in designing our Energy Ring. If so, I guess we can't complain about how things turned out! ?

My own C2E6 is definitely not classic: it has 15 wildcards spread over all three sides and a second (incomplete) Server Greater Cadence on each side. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Wendy

Anyone else find the cookie analogy hilarious?

Since I tend to zone out for Michael math much of this went over my head.  How does one figure out the Cadence number, greater Cadence or do we need to ask Ms?  I can't determine from what's said here. 

Maybe I don't need to know now though.  I still don't understand how my casting (Priest) works at all!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Luciana Flora

I think that explains my difficulty in seeing myself on my Role. Because my issues of insecurity are not fully resolved I do not think I shine or shone much at the moment.

But one thing I've noticed is that I really am a practicing person so even though I study a lot I always try to see how I can apply that knowledge. My study always has a practical purpose. I think that would be really caractristica of an action role. So it does not seem more absurd to me.

And I think that often what blocks my action is exactly my insecurities .. I am notanto that as my insecurity decreases I go more into action ...

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Janet
1 hour ago, Wendy said:

How does one figure out the Cadence number, greater Cadence or do we need to ask Ms? 

@Wendy: you need to ask to be sure. 

Originally I was going to ask Michael if it would be much easier and quicker for them to retrieve Cadence number instead of the specific position in the Entity, but I was distracted by Uma's question. I suspect that Cadence number might be easily retrievable because of the impact on Essence/Personality as described in this session.

However, having only Cadence number doesn't allow you to play with other aspects of Entity design, such as what side you are on and whether your Cadence is assisted by wild cards (or contains wild cards), and what your global job is (if you're into that).  

Troy wrote this article about casting that might assist in visualizing the Cadence number, etc.: Michael Math 101 and How Casting Works

• LIKE/LOVE 6

AnnaD

@Janet, @Bobby, and @Troy, is there a service where you could get your cadence, and entity number?  The only thing I don't know is my cadence. I realise that the entity number used to be a part of the Essence Report which Troy doesn't channel anymore. Would there be a way of getting our current Grand Cycle phone number?  

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Connor
21 hours ago, Uma said:

The big picture is like blowing bubble gum--keeps getting bigger till it bursts all over your face. That's what it feels like when Michael talks about Grand Cycles and Sentience and the Big Picture.

If you haven't already, check out this transcript, where Michael talks about Sinusoid Cycles (waves of Grand Cycles within Grand Cycles).

And bring an entire pack of gum.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • LOL 6

Bobby
1 hour ago, AnnaD said:

@Janet, @Bobby, and @Troy, is there a service where you could get your cadence, and entity number?  The only thing I don't know is my cadence. I realise that the entity number used to be a part of the Essence Report which Troy doesn't channel anymore. Would there be a way of getting our current Grand Cycle phone number?  

If I'm understanding correctlty, one's Entity (and Cadre) number is provided in the Standard Profile along.  Since Troy isn't doing the Essence Reports any longer, you'd have to ask for Grand Cycle info (# of Grand Cycles and Roles) separately.  To get the Cadence info, you' probably want to ask for your Raw Number.  This can take a bit though so I would expect about 30 minutes worth of time to get it.  Frequently, people will get their Raw Number and info on their Cadence Mates at the same time, those other persons who fill the slots (Server-cast thru King-Cast) for the Cadence.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Wendy

@Bobby I got my number of Grand Cycles with my profile but not the roles.  I  have my raw number but have no comprehension of what it means and how to use it.  I don't think it took very long to get it.  I know that my mother is a Cadence mate and I know my ETs  role and casting and entity but not their raw numbers. 

Since I'm one of the rare C3s here and these are the only 2 people I know who are also C3s I'm particularly curious about all this and whether other people in my life are in my Cadre or Entity but still haven't gotten around to asking b/c if you haven't noticed I've had pressing personal issues that have taken precedence. 

@JanetNo matter how many times I read that it is thoroughly incomprehensible to me.  I can't understand what the difference is between an entity mate and a cadence mate.  And now that there are 2 different Cadences I am totally lost.  I also don't understand the axes and all the pretty colored charts and graphs.  I am sure that you all have tried to explain it as simply as possible but not enough for me and I actually am a really smart person with excellent reading comprehension abilities! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai

"In your case, there may have been grand vision of exploring the Inspiration Axis by emphasizing the Priest and Server elements of Casting."

This is actually one of the things I was wondering about as far as axis is concerned. Does essence choose casting/role based on which axis they want to explore? I guess the answer is sometimes, yes. Then I suppose if you know your Essence history (how many grand cycles you've had and how many roles you've taken on) you could figure out which axis you tend to gravitate towards....has anyone ever asked if there is a limit to the number of grand cycles a fragment can do? Does a fragment do enough grand cycles to explore every axis in detail? 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby
31 minutes ago, Wendy said:

@Bobby I got my number of Grand Cycles with my profile but not the roles.  I  have my raw number but have no comprehension of what it means and how to use it.  I don't think it took very long to get it.  I know that my mother is a Cadence mate and I know my ETs  role and casting and entity but not their raw numbers. 

Since I'm one of the rare C3s here and these are the only 2 people I know who are also C3s I'm particularly curious about all this and whether other people in my life are in my Cadre or Entity but still haven't gotten around to asking b/c if you haven't noticed I've had pressing personal issues that have taken precedence. 

@JanetNo matter how many times I read that it is thoroughly incomprehensible to me.  I can't understand what the difference is between an entity mate and a cadence mate.  And now that there are 2 different Cadences I am totally lost.  I also don't understand the axes and all the pretty colored charts and graphs.  I am sure that you all have tried to explain it as simply as possible but not enough for me and I actually am a really smart person with excellent reading comprehension abilities! 

Wendy, I thought it was part of the SP but when looked at the description, it isn't listed so I didn't want to state that for sure but glad to know it "may" be part of the profile ?

You, your ET, and the rest(because your ET is one as well) of your Traveling Companions will all have the same Raw Number with each coming from a different Entity within your Cadre.

If it makes things simpler, just think of a Cadence as being any grouping of 7 that are contiguous, that could be arranged vertically, horizontally, or even diagonally if you want to get your creative juices on ?  

So typically, even though the above describes other ways to speak of a Cadence, it refers to the row of like Roles.  So every Essence in that Row would have the same Role.  But because each fills a different slot, 1-7, they have a different Castings from Server all the way up to King.  

This Row is one of 7 which all make up a Block or Greater Cadence (7 x 7 or 49 Essences).

On each side of an Entity there are 7 Greater Cadences... you got it numbered 1 - 7 representing the Server - King Energies again.

The (row) Cadence could be thought of like your local street with the 7 different Essences being the houses or neighbors on that street.

The Greater Cadence could be considered like a neighborhood.

The Entity could be considered like a suburb.

The Cadre could be like a major city.

An Energy Ring (12 Cadres) could like like a State

A Sphere like a country

Each of these simply define your place in things whether looking at the small scale or the large scale.  

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Luciana Flora

I am relatively new to Michael teachings. And I'm giving priority to more personal issues like self-confidence. And since it's difficult for me to do one-hour sessions, I prefer not to ask things that would take a long time to be answered as raw numbers, and only to confront me with more personal questions.

I do not know if that's exactly it. But from what I understood cadence mates would be a set of seven essences of the same role but with different casts that have a common theme.

A warrior would have as cadences mates a server cast, an artisan cast, a warrior cast, a sage cast, a priest cast and a sage cast. And they would have a theme at the level of essence in common.

Now big cadence I can not explain. I do not know if what I said is totally correct so if I said something wrong you can talk ..

Wendy

@Bobby  I think all that info will be helpful when I get a chance to focus on it so thank you very much!  Thank you also @Luciana who I can't currently tag!

What I am envisioning as a learning tool is a video with a bunch of cookies being used to show how it all fits together.  All the roles and casts could be different types of cookies maybe???

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
10 minutes ago, Wendy said:

@Bobby  I think all that info will be helpful when I get a chance to focus on it so thank you very much!  Thank you also @Luciana who I can't currently tag!

What I am envisioning as a learning tool is a video with a bunch of cookies being used to show how it all fits together.  All the roles and casts could be different types of cookies maybe???

I do like this example as a quick reference.  All three sides (Truth, Love, and Energy) are represented in one diagram though but they are same for each side anyway not counting wild cards which is another whole can o'worms.

But from my Standard Profile, I know my Role is Warrior and my casting is Sage.  When I asked for my Raw Number once, Michael told me is was 824.  If you look at the pdf link, and scroll down until you find "824" you'll see that that number (Essence position within the Entity) falls within the Warrior Block, the Priest Row and yes under the 5th Column or Sage-cast position as well as on the Energy side of the Entity.

For the most part this is really past what most people want to know but based upon the areas that the different configurations may relate to that Michael described in the workshop, it could be helpful once you're ready to go there  ?

http://itstime.com/download/CastingBlocks.pdf

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Wendy

Thanks again @BobbyI will delve further into this when I'm fresher mentally!

I just looked and I got my raw number in a Manifesting Essence session back in May.  I asked all my questions up front and I got the number at the end so I have no idea how long it took!  I'm 251 fwiw!  It may have taken a long time though as I see the hour did not produce a whole lotta words that time!

Edited by Wendy
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma

@BobbyThat's a fabulous description of the Entity etc. Thanks.

@Connor Thanks for that link. It's beyond mind-boggling. More like smithereens.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

MichaelS

Great session. The average number of GC’s in this Universe is three! I thought it was ten. I’m surprised it’s so low as I presumed we all needed to rack up ten GC’s before we rocked up to human sentience. Always something new to blow the mind! Thank you Bobby and Troy and all who asked such great questions.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen
4 hours ago, ckaricai said:

"In your case, there may have been grand vision of exploring the Inspiration Axis by emphasizing the Priest and Server elements of Casting."

This is actually one of the things I was wondering about as far as axis is concerned. Does essence choose casting/role based on which axis they want to explore? I guess the answer is sometimes, yes. Then I suppose if you know your Essence history (how many grand cycles you've had and how many roles you've taken on) you could figure out which axis you tend to gravitate towards....has anyone ever asked if there is a limit to the number of grand cycles a fragment can do? Does a fragment do enough grand cycles to explore every axis in detail? 

Michael from TLE did ask and there is no limit to the number of Grand Cycles that each of us can experience according to Michael (The Entity). There are some Sentience in our Universe with more than 100 Grand Cycles. Here is a link to the transcript.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Bobby
11 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

There are some Sentience in our Universe with more than 100 Grand Cycles. Here is a link to the transcript.

100 returns back to Tao.... 

Someone pick @Uma up off the flo!  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 8

ckaricai
1 hour ago, Jeroen said:

Michael from TLE did ask and there is no limit to the number of Grand Cycles that each of us can experience according to Michael (The Entity). There are some Sentience in our Universe with more than 100 Grand Cycles. Here is a link to the transcript.

Wow, that seems like a lot. I wonder if it would take that long to go through each axis in depth. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD

So  I am a Scholar cast Scholar and my raw number is 774 in C1E7 (chanelled by Troy).  So according to this:

http://itstime.com/download/CastingBlocks.pdf    I am in the energy side and is my cadence thing Priest? or Artisan?  Shouldn't I be in the Scholar block as I am a Scholar; like @Bobby is in the Warrior block???? I still don't know how I relate to others... like a Scholar? a Priest? an Artisan?

I am still confused. Is my raw number wrong? Should I be in a Scholar (Learning)block? Because if @Bobby is a Warrior he is in a Warrior block, then he is Sage cast, and his was easy to find and logical, and my number is in an Artisan block, a Priest row... and I am a Scholar cast Scholar?...    honestly am I missing something here? waaay confused. 

Edited by AnnaD