Michael Speaks - September 23, 2018 - Advanced Casting

Bobby

• WARRIOR
6 hours ago, AnnaD said:

So  I am a Scholar cast Scholar and my raw number is 774 in C1E7 (chanelled by Troy).  So according to this:

http://itstime.com/download/CastingBlocks.pdf    I am in the energy side and is my cadence thing Priest? or Artisan?  Shouldn't I be in the Scholar block as I am a Scholar; like @Bobby is in the Warrior block???? I still don't know how I relate to others... like a Scholar? a Priest? an Artisan?

I am still confused. Is my raw number wrong? Should I be in a Scholar (Learning)block? Because if @Bobby is a Warrior he is in a Warrior block, then he is Sage cast, and his was easy to find and logical, and my number is in an Artisan block, a Priest row... and I am a Scholar cast Scholar?...    honestly am I missing something here? waaay confused. 

Anna, the fact that my Role is Warrior and that I'm also in a Warrior Greater Cadence is just coincidental.  Not every Essence in that Greater Cadence would necessarily be the same Role although I suppose they "could" be if it worked out that way.  In my Entity, C2E6, the entire 1st two sides would be that way since the Truth side is ALL Artisan and the Love Side is ALL Priests but the Energy side is made up of Warriors and Scholars.

So, yes... with a 774 Raw number, you are in an Artisan Greater Cadence(Block), Priest Row(Cadence), Scholar column(Casting).  And as far as how you would relate to others, based upon what Michael said about the/your Cadence(Row) that would be with a Priestly influence and to the World with an Artisan influence.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

I'm really confused too.  With my raw number of 251 I'm in the Priest (Salvation) Block,  Truth Position of Priest Casting Block and the Server Bonding Row with the Global Job of Disability  (what???).

I'm a Priest cast Warrior.  This Disability thing is of interest to me since I have taken on disabilities in this life and I imagine that this word has more complex meaning than is generally understood.   

I feel like I'm asking a lot of you, but if you could explain this a bit to me I'd be really grateful @Bobby

Or anyone else LOL.  For some reason this subject has taken hold of me and I want to understand!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• WARRIOR
7 minutes ago, Wendy said:

I'm really confused too.  With my raw number of 251 I'm in the Priest (Salvation) Block,  Truth Position of Priest Casting Block and the Server Bonding Row with the Global Job of Disability  (what???).

I'm a Priest cast Warrior.  This Disability thing is of interest to me since I have taken on disabilities in this life and I imagine that this word has more complex meaning than is generally understood.   

I feel like I'm asking a lot of you, but if you could explain this a bit to me I'd be really grateful @Bobby

Or anyone else LOL.  For some reason this subject has taken hold of me and I want to understand!

I've not asked about the "Global Job" but my "Community Job" has been asked about through @Colleen who shares the same one: Gratitude.   The following is what Michael shared about that.  I think these are interesting enough to inquire further about.  My understanding is that these positions are about how your Essence would relate to your Entity and its other members.

MEntity:   The Responsibility of Gratitude tends to be about helping the entity members remember to notice the glistening gem of light when it is dark, or to remember to open one's eyes when one has learned to close them too long, or how to notice the chaos of existence as art. It is about helping the entity members extract from experiences everything that matters. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

• ARTISAN
16 hours ago, Bobby said:

To get the Cadence info, you' probably want to ask for your Raw Number.

No, don't ask for Raw Number, since through Troy (and other channels as well) Raw Number is the sequential number in which you joined the Entity. You should ask for what Troy calls your Casting Position. 

Let me try to explain for those who don't want to do math. 

If you are in a "classic" Entity -- like those described in Barbara Taylor's Global Jobs tables -- there are exactly 7 blocks (Greater Cadences) of 7 rows (Cadences) of 7 positions on each of 3 sides, or 1029 positions total. None of the positions are empty. For a classic Entity, the Raw Number will match the Casting Position number, so no problem. 

C2E2 is an example of a classic Entity. However, it's the only example I'm aware of in the first two Cadres. NONE of the Cadre 1 Entities are classic, nor are C2E1, C2E3, C2E5, or C2E6. 

We don't have design info in the Study Library for C2E4 or C2E7, nor for any Entity in C3. However, unless you know you're in C2E2, the chance is high that most TLE members are NOT in a classic Entity. 

If you are in an Entity that is not "classic," there are fewer or more than 1029 positions in the Entity, positions can be empty, and your Raw Number will more likely NOT tell you your Casting Position. 

There are exceptions, such as my own case: I have Raw Number/Casting Position 373 in C2E6, an Artisan position in a Sage Cadence. The reason the numbers are the same is that there are no empty positions before mine. I'm the last Essence on the first side of C2E6, and the first side is all Artisans, so each Artisan in C2E6 has a Raw Number that matches the number of his/her Casting Position. However, the last five positions in my Cadence are empty, and Raw Number 374 starts the second side of the Entity. This means that the Priest with Raw Number 374 occupies Casting Position 379: a Server position in a Server Cadence. Every member of C2E6 who is NOT an Artisan has a Raw Number that is NOT the same as the Casting Position number. We have some design details on C2E6 that may allow the Priests, Scholars and Warriors in the Entity to puzzle out their Casting Position from the Raw Number, but it is certainly not an easy calculation, especially since there are more empty positions on the Love and Energy sides.

There are all kinds of variations on how these two numbers can be different in the various non-classic Entities. So, rather than attempt to puzzle it out, I suggest that you ask Michael for:

(1) your Cadence Number, which will tell you whether you are in a Server (1), Artisan (2), Warrior (3), Scholar (4), Sage (5), Priest (6) or King (7) Cadence but nothing more about your position in the Entity, or

(2) your Casting Position, which is your specific position in the Entity. This will allow you to find your Global Job in Barbara's tables and also allow you to explore a bit more about Entity characteristics, if that is of interest to you. 

I have a gut feeling that it will take less time for Michael to retrieve the Cadence Number alone, but that remains to be proven.

Note: From what I have seen in shared sessions, when you ask for Raw Number, Michael may give you information related to your Casting Position because they seem to assume you want to examine the Global Jobs information. So, asking for Raw Number might get you the Casting Position. However, this is an Akashic Record search that can take some time, so I suggest that you not take the chance of sending Michael off to seek out only the Raw Number. Ask for the Cadence Number or Casting Position.

Note 2: @AnnaD and others: In a non-classic Entity you need to know your Cadence and Greater Cadence to find your Global Job in Barbara's tables. Do not use your Casting Position number, because her numbers are for a classic Entity. For example, I am in a Sage Row (Cadence) in a Server Block (Greater Cadence) on the Truth Side, which points to the Global Job Barbara designates for position 30. 

(Tip: If there is no design info in the Study Library for your Entity, you can always attend an Ask Michael session and ask whether your specific Entity is a classic Entity. On a good day, Michael may not only say yes or no but provide some design details for your Entity.)

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 5

I had a session a while back (posted here) where I asked about my raw number, side/position, and the focus (read: global job) of my cadence. Looking back, I wasn't totally clear on the distinctions, but they did dig up the raw number and gave the cadence number as well. They also gave the side (Energy side for me) and the information on the cadence's global job was helpful in nailing down and verifying all that info in Barbara's chart. It did take a little bit to get the information, I would say maybe 30-45 minutes or so if I remember right.

It is a bit odd that I was told my raw number is 827, while cadence number was 729. Not quite sure how my raw number ended up higher than the cadence number...might be that C1E7 counted off in an different way than usual...but given that casting is apparently non-linear, I'm not too worried about trying to break my brain over it. They said that mine was a king cadence focused on Conservation, so I was able to go to the chart and verify that 729 was, in fact, a server position (I'm Server-cast) on the energy side of a king cadence, and that it had Conservation as the global job.

I had to laugh that conservation was the job, given its subtle existence as a theme in my life, and laughed ever more that Self-Reliance was the community job, as that has been a front-and-center theme as well.  I do find it interesting that my essence is Server-cast, on the Energy side of a King cadence, a Server greater cadence, and a King entity. I was told in previous channeling that my essence has often side-stepped action roles, and to an extent ordinal roles too, throughout grand cycles and used more indirect means to bring those influences in. I guess all this casting is, in fact, one of those indirect means.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Adding just for the record since there is so much about Cadence above in the comments.

The quote is from the beginning of this M Speaks - Open floor - May 15, 2010

[MEntity] 
We would first point out that our term "Cadence" refers to any group of 7 with a relative resonance, which means that a Cadre is a Cadence of Entities, for instance. We point this out because we know that many students use the term to refer to the smallest grouping of 7 fragments of a single Role as cast within an Entity.

There are many variations on "Cadence" across a Cadre and within an Entity. We point this out not only for clarity, but to say that our response would apply to all Cadences. 

We use the term "Cadence" to reference not only the rhythmic flow/count of fragmentation from Tao in 7/8 time, but as a musical reference to the culmination and "conclusion" of that flow into what are Cadres.

We will also clarify that while we are aware of the terminology, we are not familiar with what is designated as "global jobs" beyond what might be a part of a Configuration of Agreements across a Cadence, which might be global in scope; otherwise, there are no inherent "global jobs."

The relationship among Cadence members would be akin to positively-romanticized sibling relationships.

Although the entire spectrum of human relationships can be had between Cadence Members, there does tend to be a kinship that is "softer" even in the worst of circumstances, relatively speaking.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

A lot of the information is too complicated for me right now, I don't get it. Also it didn't quite resonate with me that the Greater Cadence don't have much influence, but I don't know.... Long time ago I got raw# 632 through Troy, meaning it's my Travel companions Raw# 632. Does the information above about the Cadence mean that the below is not correct, that I'm not in seat or raw# 632??   But If it is correct, then;

I'm a SERVER 

in a SCHOLAR Entity

in a PRIEST Greater Cadence/Block/Global Job of PRINCIPLES & ETHICS

in the KING Cadence/Row of ELIMINATION

with ARTISAN Casting/Column

on the LOVE side

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

• ARTISAN
3 hours ago, Ingun said:

Also it didn't quite resonate with me that the Greater Cadence don't have much influence

@Ingun -- I don't think Michael was saying that Greater Cadence has no influence, but that -- in the context of this topic -- it's not something that would be as noticeable by you as Personality in your daily life. It might be interesting to find out what functions the different Greater Cadences perform in each Entity, even if perhaps only in the merging process. 

@Wendy -- If you are in an Entity 4, it is a Scholar Entity. In your case, C3E1 is a Server Entity. Here's a handy dandy chart Troy created that shows the numbers assigned to all the different Overleaves: Overleaf Map

• LIKE/LOVE 3

6 hours ago, Janet said:

@Ingun -- I don't think Michael was saying that Greater Cadence has no influence, but that -- in the context of this topic -- it's not something that would be as noticeable by you as Personality in your daily life. It might be interesting to find out what functions the different Greater Cadences perform in each Entity, even if perhaps only in the merging process. 

Thanks Janet for clarifying that in your reply.

Also, does the information in your post up there mean that I need to find out if my entity is a classic entity before I know if my Cadence info is correct? Or not?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

• ARTISAN
20 minutes ago, Ingun said:

I need to find out if my entity is a classic entity

@Ingun - C1E4 is not a classic entity. None of the Cadre 1 Entities is a classic Entity. The design info we have seems to indicate that all Servers are on the first side of C1E4, which contradicts your raw number a bit, unless (as Eric proposed above) the Entity is not populated in sequence from the first Casting Position on the first side to the last Casting Position on the third side. Still, that design info was channeled a long time ago and could be incorrect. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1