Troy

UPDATE: Just a Quick & Mooshy Love Note

Wendy

Thank you @Troy and so much love to you and everyone here!

Just yesterday I got around to framing the message to I think @DianeHB from Michael about YOU MATTER.  The part which read  "Absurdity and confusion, pain and shock, grief, sadness and anger do not negate the beauty, the love, the joy, the play, the life, the love, the laughs"  really hit me considering the news of the past couple weeks.  It has been hard and I also am looking to counteract the negative with as much beauty and love I can muster.

NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE AROUND THE CURVE DOES NOT MEAN THE ROAD HAS ENDED!

I just added photos of my framed quotes, one a fave Michael one, the other my Seth "mantra".

IMG_20181007_184628563.jpgIMG_20181007_184647006.jpg

Edited by Wendy
add photos
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2

Diane

Thanks for being here, Troy.  Love you too!

This is our Thanksgiving weekend.  @Troy You, Michael and TLE (next to my family and close friends) are at the top of my list for things I am grateful for!

Love, Diane

• LIKE/LOVE 14

KurtisM

"This gives me strength for what we need to do with our world around us. We have to stay. We have to create what we most want to have as a world around us. We can't wait for someone else to do it. It's exhausting and scary and takes time, but as you can see from TLE, it will happen. It. WILL. Happen.

And we are going to keep doing the work to make it happen.Thank you for already making the world a better place by your being in it."

This really resonates with me. I never saw the parallel before, probably because I'm not the one that made and administrated this site- but I love it!

Your comment made me realize that I have a personal example of this.

Back in 2016 I felt attacked on TLE for all of my databasing, expecting and theorizing.

It happened on top of my Turning Point towards Maturity and it was painful- but I still chose to return & stay here rather than hide away, because I knew that I was a part of this community and that I was still valuable and had valuable things to share.

I'm glad I chose to stay. This place has been my anchor and source of enlightenment. I could not have done so much inner work without it.

I will also choose to stay and persevere despite difficulties in the world, because now I have visions for helping it move forward.

Thank you for the insights Troy. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Matt

Lots of awesome people here. I wasnt around back in that day when all that infighting was happening. I value honesty over most other things, and thats why i feel a connection here. Troy is all about integrity in his channeling, and the people i know are so open and honest sharing things on here. Even when we disagree or argue over something, we always find our way back pretty quickly to getting along again. I value that ability to be able to be honest knowing it may cause a disagreement, but that we can always come back to center and be friends. So many spiritual groups i see online are filled with fairytale shit and people not listening to eachother, but not here. Its an honest place here, and thats what i like about it. Nobody is always perfect, and i know i have plenty of faults myself, but i always know i can come here and expose it all to you guys and ill get the truth back, not just what i want to hear.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra
@Troy and @Bobby Keating  !!!

Thank You both so much for being such grand hosts at the Gathering.
Thank You all, whom I had the pleasure to meet, at this wonderful place.
TLE is a benediction through all the people, interacting in this safe place.
Love to all of YOUS !!!

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing."     - Arundhati Roy
Edited by petra
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Luciana Flora

Well, I really like this community. I had some problems with other spirituality groups. And I think it was shocking to me because I figured people would be more understanding simply because they were in a spirituality oriented group.

I decided to make one last attempt here. And it's serious when I say the last. I was about to give up. And I was hoping to have the same issues here anytime.

In the meantime this never happened .. I can not say with certainty if this happened because au8i people are different .. Or if it was me who changed my attitudes here without even realizing .. Or maybe it was my sessions with Michael that made the difference .. I only  know that here it has been different ..

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Jeroen

Thank you, Troy. I love this community quite a bit and am grateful for all the work that was put into bringing TLE to where it is today. One of the primary things I like about Michael is they give it to us straight; a down-to-earth bullshit-free interpretation of how our reality works. They encourage validation too, which I like.

Prior to finding this community, I kept up with several other spiritual communities. One of the things that I did not like about these other communities is the heavy focus on being special. There are various groups of people in these communities who place themselves above the rest of us. Which reminds me of that wonderful session here of Special vs Unique. There are so many other fantastic sessions to read here too. I have not had the chance to read them all yet but am looking forward to it and appreciate that this material is available for us to read. I also appreciate that members of the community here share so many of their private sessions and deeply personal things about themselves too. Much love to you all.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Jean Hamill

@Jeroen: That's it in a nutshell.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Mike Cleverly

Feel the mosh! 

Love to all. Keep on keeping on! 😀✊❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bogi
On 10/7/2018 at 8:28 PM, KurtisM said:

This place has been my anchor and source of enlightenment. I could not have done so much inner work without it.

I am joining you in this. 🙏

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Amira Sa'Di
On 10/7/2018 at 12:47 PM, Troy said:

Many many years later and now I am constantly in awe and in love and learning and growing and basking in kindness and compassion and intelligence. This is the community I had envisioned. You are the people I remember and love and knew were out there. Thank you for everything you bring to this community and to the world.

This gives me strength for what we need to do with our world around us. We have to stay. We have to create what we most want to have as a world around us. We can't wait for someone else to do it. It's exhausting and scary and takes time, but as you can see from TLE, it will happen. It. WILL. Happen.

And we are going to keep doing the work to make it happen. Thank you for already making the world a better place by your being in it.

Love to all of you.

Troy

Awww.....thank you, Troy! That's so warm and fuzzy! 🤗  I'm in there pitching with someone I'm pretty sure is an essence mate because the reflection and twin-energy dynamic is super intense. I've been using our time together to tune up my spiritual gifts and heal us both so that we can share more love with the world. I really appreciate the encouragement because it's been heart-wrenching and challenging, but day-by-day I evolve as a person with more to contribute to uplifting the vibration of our Earth community. Huzzah!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnH

TLE and the people and teachings has been a refuge for me. I went through some of those rougher times and am so happy with what you have encouraged to happen here.

• LIKE/LOVE 3