Troy

UPDATE: Troy's Beating Heart

Sky Goldy

It was a hideous week , with a catastrofical Friday on top. Must you live in NY, Troy? 

Its so stressfull, I know you love the city , but your health will probably  improve  somewhere calmer. Pardon me  for doing the Jewish mom which I am, I love you so.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Janet H
13 hours ago, Martha said:

Supplements they have me take for heart care are Berberine and CoQ10. 

@Martha @Troy these are great supplements for heart health. In addition, Magnesium Taurate and Acetyl-L-Carnitine work synergistically for even greater support.

So happy you are feeling better. It sounds like you may have had a weird/bad virus. Sending you lots of love.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Martha
33 minutes ago, Janet H said:

@Martha @Troy these are great supplements for heart health. In addition, Magnesium Taurate and Acetyl-L-Carnitine work synergistically for even greater support.

So happy you are feeling better. It sounds like you may have had a weird/bad virus. Sending you lots of love.

Is that acetyl NAC? They have me take that too. I take Bone Up for magnesium, will look up what kind.

I’m at the dentist. My bp was 159/107. Just ate a beta blocker. 

Edited by Martha
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

Hani

Oh @Troy 

I am so sorry about all that you had endure, it sounds awful, I hate hospitals and ER, but the one you had to go to, sounds a million times worse than everything I have ever seen

I am sending you, @Bobby Keating and @Cyprus lots of love, light and hugs

Love you all

I am glad you are feeling better already

love you ❤️❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Matt [banned]
23 hours ago, Troy said:

That was my thinking. I was completely conflicted over whether to just ignore it or take action... I decided my life is worth taking action, so I did. If you can take action in any way when you see unusual symptoms, I think that is best. I hope you are out of the woods with your migraines! They are so awful.

Seems like my weeklong battle with migraine is winding down.  I still have the remnants of it.  If you know what i mean, like when you cough, and you can still feel where the headache was.  I hope your feeling better too.  I called my cardiologist because my migraines started after my heart surgery, but they didn't think it was related, and mentioned it could be the changing weather that is triggering it.  Not sure, but i will watch the weather closer.  Seems like when it's cold and damp out is when i feel my worst, so maybee they are right.  

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Connor

You'll be okay.

I know, because you went through all that shit, through the cavalcade of vomit and piss, and STILL managed to take a cute and classy picture in your hospital gown at the end of it all.

Let yourself be taken care of for a while, and let Bobby and Cyprus pamper you.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

NicholasV

Isn’t it time Troy appoints a young padawan to keep the TLE-Jedi lineage beating? I feel like master jedis are supposed to raise padwans to carry that torch forward.

Perhaps Michael channels are only made from mystical appointment so far, but maybe in the future there could be a legitimate certification of beginners to become official channel.

I think it would be grand to see the Michael teachings get online with a distributed network with many proxies or channels all deriving from the MichaelSource..

Edited by NicholasV
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Kerrin

((((((((TROY))))))) So sorry you had to go through all that.  But I guess hearts as big as yours have to work that much harder.  Glad you are OK ??❤️❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

Oh my god, Troy, what a horrible experience you went through! And also batshit crazy! Please tell us what hospital that was (or did you already say?). I'm so relieved you're ok. Also you look adorable even disheveled and made faint by terrible stenches. Love you so.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Nicko

I'm glad to hear that it went okay and that you're alright again. Sounds very scary indeed.
I guess you can always rely on piss-drunk(now I finally understand the definition of that, lol) to distract you from your worries ? 
Much love Troy, good health be with you ?❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1

Troy
13 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

Oh my god, Troy, what a horrible experience you went through! And also batshit crazy! Please tell us what hospital that was (or did you already say?). I'm so relieved you're ok. Also you look adorable even disheveled and made faint by terrible stenches. Love you so.

It was Wyckoff Medical on Wyckoff. The staff was pretty great and they deal with the drunk influx every day, they said, so I have to assume they kind of tune out all of the vomit and piss. They really need to have someone on top of it, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy
18 hours ago, NicholasV said:

Isn’t it time Troy appoints a young padawan to keep the TLE-Jedi lineage beating? I feel like master jedis are supposed to raise padwans to carry that torch forward.

Perhaps Michael channels are only made from mystical appointment so far, but maybe in the future there could be a legitimate certification of beginners to become official channel.

I think it would be grand to see the Michael teachings get online with a distributed network with many proxies or channels all deriving from the MichaelSource..

I think about this all the time. I have my eye on a few whom I would love to keep practicing and establishing. But because this teaching is so non-authoritarian and no hierarchy, I think it really matters that the individual also nurtures the practicing and establishing on their own. I had a great mentor in my early years, but everything else was done on my own. I think the best channels do that, but I would love to set up a channeling support group where I can really see and help any potential channels in their development.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

NicholasV

@Troy I guess you can't rush things like that. It would be cool if you could like intentionally create a channel out of someone, but I suppose they must posses the channeling spark within.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

LMML

@Troy so glad you chose to go to the ER. Rest yourself and stay healthy. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jean Hamill

@Troy:  Sorry to hear about your problems, I hope you are feeling much better.  Hugs.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

James D

@Troy what a shitshow vomitfest in the hospital. I'm so glad you're feeling better. I remember a similar incident in Oswego NY Hospital in 1981 when I 

was struggling for each breath during a bronchitis/asthma attack. I was ignored for two hours in the waiting room, and there was a woman on a gurney

screaming "Kill me now, motherfucker!!" and I got out of there and sucked it up for a few days until I could go to my doctor in Rochester. So many people

skirting the edges of oblivion every day. 

You are so loved and precious to all of us. Please take time to relax and meditate and de-stress every day, drink a ton of water and get a bit more rest. 

Hugs and kisses to you and Bobby. ?❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

Troy

UPDATE: well, lucky me. I must have picked something up at the hospital or the exhausting event took its toll but now I’m sick. Coughing, sneezing, blazing and burning sinuses, can barely see, exhausted, and... other symptoms. Fuck. It sucks. But I will love myself through this and bounce back as usual. Dammit!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • SAD 6

Bobby
12 minutes ago, Troy said:

UPDATE: well, lucky me. I must have picked something up at the hospital or the exhausting event took its toll but now I’m sick. Coughing, sneezing, blazing and burning sinuses, can barely see, exhausted, and... other symptoms. Fuck. It sucks. But I will love myself through this and bounce back as usual. Dammit!

Could also just be the usual delayed repercussions after a somewhat stressful event for you such as TLEGG.  At least the timing of this is about right.  I mean you usually expect something of this nature afterwards but the timing is a little later this time it seems.  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

ckaricai

@Troy There’s something going around. A few people I know have been sick the past week or so. I’ve even had the sniffles the past few days. It’s the extreme weather changes. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora
20 hours ago, Troy said:

I hope you get better soon.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

JeanneS

Troy: I am new to the group, but I wanted to say--take good care!  It's now flu season and that can be scary--especially with your recent heart issues.  Sending much love and light your way!

Edited by Jeanne Sauvage
Wanted to add name
  • LIKE/LOVE 1