Troy

UPDATE: Troy's Beating Heart

Diane

I am sorry you had such a rough week and night at the hospital.  Glad Bobby and Cyprus were with you and helped you through your ordeal.  It's gruesome being in emergency at night in a downtown hospital, but it sounds like it was where you needed to be.  Sending you (Bobby and Cyprus too) lots of love and hugs. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christina Lily Pedersen

Sending lots of love and hugs your way ♡

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

Lawrence

Oh man! I thought those things were mostly under control or gone. Glad you got through it. Sorry you weren’t feeling well and wishing you the best of health. Thanks for your good work. Xx

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Uma

Saturday night at the ER is not the party to attend! Glad you are home, feeling better and out of that madness. Love you so much. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

Rosario

Love you Troy!! Thanks for the update. Sending you much healing and calm.

You rock that hair anywhere!! ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

Marigold

Troy, please continue taking good care of yourself. Health comes before other things. 

I wish you all the best!❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora

I'm sorry about what happened. But I'm glad you're feeling better .;

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
47 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Oh man! I thought those things were mostly under control or gone. Glad you got through it. Sorry you weren’t feeling well and wishing you the best of health. Thanks for your good work. Xx

That's what is confusing. They ARE under control and mostly gone... so it's very perplexing to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Matt [banned]

I hope your feeling better. Ive been battling migraines myself this week. Im glad you went in to get checked. Always better safe than sorry. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I hope your feeling better. Ive been battling migraines myself this week. Im glad you went in to get checked. Always better safe than sorry. 

That was my thinking. I was completely conflicted over whether to just ignore it or take action... I decided my life is worth taking action, so I did. If you can take action in any way when you see unusual symptoms, I think that is best. I hope you are out of the woods with your migraines! They are so awful.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

petra
@Troy  The last week had a lot of "Pressure" in the air, I am so glad you took action, even when no one wants to do the night weekend shifts in the ER, they are mostly f........ weird, well physicians do not come to our homes anymore, which is kind of a downer as your experience is telling, you took care and went and I am grateful you did.
I hardly ever in my life so far had a headache, last week it hit me three times.
You take good care of yourself, you precious wonderfulness of a human being !!!!!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

I am not certain what it was about this last week but I had a difficult time getting through the week feeling generally low on energy and sick despite my efforts to work towards being in a healthier state.

I am glad you are getting help and have support of close friends. Give yourself plenty of time to heal and rest.  I love you too.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Cong

Get well soon Troy!!! Take the rest you need. The past two weeks has not been easy for anyone I guess . Want to mention that I have a friend who also experienced the same thing with Apple Watch . She did some research and there’s a chance that it’s a false alarm. You can googled this topic with Apple Watch and see if they make sense. Although I 100% agree that you did the right thing to be cautious about your health.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnH

Oh my Bunny! My own heart skipped when I read this. I am so glad you checked this out and so sorry you had to live through the frequent flyers. This week has been exhausting in general and there are lots of weird bugs going around.

Sending you and Bobby and Cyprus so much love.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

@Troy,  

I am sorry that you had a long experience in the ER with all the frequent flyer horror. 

I am glad that you took action. I would follow up with @Cong's advice about the apple health watch... 

I am not familiar with them and can't comment. 

If you get left sided chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, - you will know as you would be experiencing it. I would rather that you attended ER on the strength of symptoms you are experiencing, as, many of us have heart rates and rhythms that are exceptions Iidiosyncratic) to the rule anyway... and half of the time these rates and rhythms alternate between normal and abnormal and are without symptoms. I am glad that you were supported by @Bobby Keating and @Cyprus and are ok to be released into the wild again. Health scares are scary. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

Stickyflames

Oh fuck. Troy, I am happy you are physical. I am happy cyrprus and bobby are too.

You are a powerhouse of a beating heart that has fueled so many lives.

I am glad you came home and typed out the story of the sopping pee sheets, What an uncomfortable position! 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM

Thank you for telling us Troy.

We never know what's happening when you disappear from the site, so I'm glad you have the integrity to communicate and clarify.

When you mentioned about "if anything ever happens to you" I got a strong discomforting feeling in my gut and felt sadness at the prospect of you even dying. I never thought of that before.

I want to thank you for creating this site. Your channeling and community have helped me more than you know.

I'm not sure what would happen here if you passed away... it'd just be more grief on top of grief.

Anyways I also have a mild sickness right now, which is pretty unusual. But Im doing my best.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2

Heidi

That's scary. Glad you are doing better and are being proactive about your health. Much love to you, @Troy.

P.S. Your hospital sounds worse than some nightmares I've had! 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Crystal

Oh wow, @Troy ! I am so 3glad that you are OK and home with your loved ones and fur kids! Even nice hospitals - let alone emergency rooms - are not as good as home, IMO. And having just helped shepherd a friend through a health ordeal that involved a city emergency room, I can tell you that those are ALWAYS understaffed and unhygienic and unpleasant and un-everything. (Though at least SF General seems to be better about hygiene - I've never seen staff act so casual about body fluids there)

It's better to be a "worry wart" about heart stuff than tough it out. Especially if you have other medical conditions that make you susceptible to heart problems. I hope you are back to 100% soon!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

Lordy, Troy, dear, I am giving you a big soul hug?  That all sounds crazy and scary!  I am so glad you have Cypress and Bobby with you...and all of us loving you form afar.  I am seeing/feeling you with a calm head and heart and a sense of balance and peace in returning in the days ahead.  I love you!

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

NicholasV

Sorry for your miserable experience there! Please feel better and take care. I volunteered in an ER and know it can be a tough place to be in. Actually I recommend always trying to go to the ER before noon if you can as it’s almost always less busy then and you can get faster service.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Martha

Well, we do have a lot of similar shit to deal with. I have this kind of thing happen every now and then, and it was really bad the day after Trump was elected. That’s when I got a Xanax rx. If my heart rate & bp spike, they have me take either an extra beta blocker or a Xanax. I’ve got some cardiac indicators and both my brother and my grandfather dropped dead of heart attacks. They’ve been on me to take statins which my body hates. Recently they had me do a “healthy heart” scan that can find calcium plaques. I had ZERO. Yay!

Supplements they have me take for heart care are Berberine and CoQ10. 

I’m glad you are ok! You should have texted me!! ???

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Dawn

Oh @Troy! So sorry to hear about your awful week that ended with a hellish ER visit. Glad you are doing better. Much love to you. Rest up! 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1