Sign in to follow this  
AnnaElisa

Previous relationships

AnnaElisa

Can patterns/relationships from previous incarnations be an obstacle for living this life to the fullest? For example if two people were passionate lovers in a past life, could that still be so strong in this life that they are drawn to each other even if it's not a functional relationship in these new incarnations? And in that case, would it be of any help to do a regression hypnosis/ask Michael about it? 

Bobby

I was looking for a quote but can't readily find one but my understanding of past lives is that they don't control or limit a current lifetime in anyway.  What happens is that you may intentionally or unintentionally recall memories of a previous lifetime that resonates with something taking place currently in your lifetime and that the past can be healed by healing the present.

Karma or some external monad may tie you to a specific person from your past that may be helpful to learn about.  I would start with Michael if you have access to them via a session.  

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Michèle

Could be many other things on top of what Bobby said, such as you are essence mates, cadence mates, cadre mates, essence twins or simply souls who have spent many lifetimes together etc, you have agreements of some sort, and essence recognition has happened (perhaps), but personality is "in the way", doesn't "match", or you have different lifetasks etc. Michael can shed a lot of light on such things.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaElisa

Thanks, Bobby and Michèle! I've decided to let Michael help me with it and maybe wait with the regression. And to learn more about monads. I'm quite new here and quite overwhelmed of all information, but this is what I will start studying now. If someone has any advice on where to start reading, feel free to tell me! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2