JeanneS

Hello from Seattle, WA USA

JeanneS

Hi gang!  I am new to the site--but not new to the teachings.  I grew up with a mom who was a spiritual seeker and so I was surrounded by this kind of info!  She loved the Findhorn group, so we were always getting updates on the devas she contacted around our garden.  We did the Ouija board on a regular basis.  We went to a church where the kid program included developing your ESP (Church of Religious Science).  One of my earliest memories is getting a tarot deck for my birthday.

I got the CQY Michael books as a teenager when they came out.  They just made sense to me.  I have always thought of them in the intervening years, but haven't really studied the material again until recently when I got my chart channeled.  I have always suspected that I was a Sage--and voila!  I am a Sage.  I also thought that King was in there somewhere, and it turns out that I am primary and secondary King-cast.

Currently, I am a gluten-free baking cookbook writer.  I came to this career after the birth of my daughter triggered a gluten intolerance.  I went through my 4th monad around that time and it became clear to me that baking was my passion and that I wanted to share my ideas on how to bake gluten-free.  

I look forward to participating in the group!  Thanks!  

• LIKE/LOVE 13

JeanneS
32 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Hello, Jeanne!  I'm also living in the Seattle area as are @DianeHB and @TexB who are husband and wife.

Thank you so much for the info, Bobby!  I will reach out to them!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Luciana Flora
8 hours ago, Jeanne Sauvage said:

Hi gang!  I am new to the site--but not new to the teachings.  I grew up with a mom who was a spiritual seeker and so I was surrounded by this kind of info!  She loved the Findhorn group, so we were always getting updates on the devas she contacted around our garden.  We did the Ouija board on a regular basis.  We went to a church where the kid program included developing your ESP (Church of Religious Science).  One of my earliest memories is getting a tarot deck for my birthday.

I got the CQY Michael books as a teenager when they came out.  They just made sense to me.  I have always thought of them in the intervening years, but haven't really studied the material again until recently when I got my chart channeled.  I have always suspected that I was a Sage--and voila!  I am a Sage.  I also thought that King was in there somewhere, and it turns out that I am primary and secondary King-cast.

Currently, I am a gluten-free baking cookbook writer.  I came to this career after the birth of my daughter triggered a gluten intolerance.  I went through my 4th monad around that time and it became clear to me that baking was my passion and that I wanted to share my ideas on how to bake gluten-free.  

I look forward to participating in the group!  Thanks!  

Welcome!

I think you are lucky to have been born in a family that likes spiritual pursuit. No one in my family likes these subjects .. I only met people interested in it on the internet ...

That's why I'm grateful that the internet exists ..

I live in Brazil. And michael techings is practically unknown here.

I had my first contact with Michael techings in 2015. But I only  did become active last year.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jeroen

Hello and welcome Jeanne! I lived for a short while in Olympia during my childhood and like Washington state quite a bit. According to Michael, I have a concurrent who lives in Seattle.

My family has also had interest in spirtual related subjects including reincarnation. I am glad to have had the opportunity to speak to family about these subjects during my childhood. I had a ouija board back then too.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jean Hamill

Hi Jeanne: I agree with Luciana you were lucky to be with a spiritual family, although my family were very open-minded.  I haven't one friend who wouldn't roll their eyes at the Michael Teachings so I love it here.

Some nice people here and lots of juicy information.   

• LIKE/LOVE 4

ClaireC

Hello, Jeanne, and welcome to our group.  I know you'll love it here.  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

JeanneS

Thank you all for the lovely welcomes!  Even though I grew up in a family that was super open on a spiritual level, I don't have too many friends who don't roll their eyes when I start talking about a channeled entity, lol.  Astrology, fine.  Tarot, yes.  Reincarnation, yep.  Channeled entity=weird.  Ahahahaha!

Also, I am a Sage--I filled out that form on my profile.  But it doesn't seem to list me as any role like I see you all are listed as.  Where I do look to get this to show under my photo?  Thank you!

DianeHB

Welcome Jeanne! I’m excited to find another Seattleite! Tex and I live in the Northgate area and we’re always open to meeting up. Just let us know!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

JeanneS
13 hours ago, DianeHB said:

Welcome Jeanne! I’m excited to find another Seattleite! Tex and I live in the Northgate area and we’re always open to meeting up. Just let us know!

Diane!  I would love to meet up!  I am in Wallingford!  

• LIKE/LOVE 1

JeanneS
21 hours ago, ClaireC said:

Hello, Jeanne, and welcome to our group.  I know you'll love it here.  ?

Thank you, Claire!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

JeanneS
On 10/25/2018 at 5:38 PM, Jean Hamill said:

Hi Jeanne: I agree with Luciana you were lucky to be with a spiritual family, although my family were very open-minded.  I haven't one friend who wouldn't roll their eyes at the Michael Teachings so I love it here.

Some nice people here and lots of juicy information.   

@Jean Hamill:  I look forward to discussions!!

Edited by JeanneS
insert link
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

JeanneS
On 10/25/2018 at 2:02 PM, Jeroen said:

Hello and welcome Jeanne! I lived for a short while in Olympia during my childhood and like Washington state quite a bit. According to Michael, I have a concurrent who lives in Seattle.

My family has also had interest in spirtual related subjects including reincarnation. I am glad to have had the opportunity to speak to family about these subjects during my childhood. I had a ouija board back then too.

Jeroen: I have to say, Washington is a wonderful place to live.  I grew up in Monterey, CA, and it feels kind of like a small town version of Seattle.  

Also, nice to find another person with a similar childhood.  I haven't run into that many of us.  Also, do you know what your concurrent does here in Seattle?  I haven't had any channeling on possible concurrents.

Edited by JeanneS
correct spelling
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

JeanneS
On 10/25/2018 at 1:49 AM, Luciana Flora said:

Welcome!

I think you are lucky to have been born in a family that likes spiritual pursuit. No one in my family likes these subjects .. I only met people interested in it on the internet ...

That's why I'm grateful that the internet exists ..

I live in Brazil. And michael techings is practically unknown here.

I had my first contact with Michael techings in 2015. But I only  did become active last year.

Luciana:  Thank you!  I agree--my childhood, in many ways, was quite special.  It is funny to remember all the things we were involved with because of my mom.  

• LIKE/LOVE 2

JeanneS
On 10/24/2018 at 7:25 PM, DanielaS said:

Welcome, Jeanne!

Thank you, Daniela!

Jeroen
On 10/27/2018 at 11:26 AM, JeanneS said:

Jeroen: I have to say, Washington is a wonderful place to live.  I grew up in Monterey, CA, and it feels kind of like a small town version of Seattle.  

Also, nice to find another person with a similar childhood.  I haven't run into that many of us.  Also, do you know what your concurrent does here in Seattle?  I haven't had any channeling on possible concurrents.

They shared information about three concurrents with me. The third one lives out of Seattle according to Michael.

"MEntity: We found a Concurrent in Peru who is female and around 18 years old, with a fascination for astrology and astronomy. She is likely moving toward studies in Astronomy. We found a Concurrent in the Chicago area who is male in his late 20s who appears to be pursuing positions as DJ with a focus on 80s New Wave and Asian Pop. We found a male in his 40s as a concurrent in Seattle, though he appears to be from Spain. He appears to be involved in activism and civil rights. We have no birth dates."

The concurrent from Seattle has a life task of "To Simplify Paths."

One of the things I remember about Washington is that the people were really friendly there. I like that quite a bit as the atmosphere was friendlier compared to other places I have lived at in my lifetime.

My family has not remembered or found Michael yet but it is nice to have the opportunity to talk about topics like dreams and possible past life connections.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Patty

@JeanneS, small world! I grew up in Salinas! I moved back to the area last year and now I’m in Carmel Valley — so of course, in and out of Monterey all the time!  I haven’t had a chance to spend much time in Seattle (other than a stop over at the airport), but I have a cousin living there now, so it’s on my list of places to visit. 

Glad you found TLE, it’s a fantastic resource. And the people are pretty nice ??

• LIKE/LOVE 3

JeanneS

@JeroenSo interesting!  Thank you for the information!  And I agree--it is nice to have a place to talk with kindred spirits. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

JeanneS

@PattyAh, Carmel Valley is so pretty!  I really love that area.  I have such fond memories of growing up in Monterey.  It was such a wonderful place to live!

• LIKE/LOVE 2