KurtisM

Updated Descriptions of the Body Types

KurtisM

I updated my descriptions of the body types here again. Please check the individual topics for each if you want to read up on those updates. 

I made the summaries more concise and less wordy, so there is less trivia and more fact.

The Summaries are ordered like this as of now:
The 1st Opening Sentence(s) under the green header, bluntly describe the Planetary Body's general influence on the body as a whole. This includes its axis, positive/negative effect and active/passive effect.

The 1st Paragraph moves into that Planet's influence on the Appearance Context. This describes how the body looks. For instance, a Mercurial Appearance physically reflects Mercury's ability to SPEED around the sun.

The 2nd Paragraph moves into that Planet's influence on the Nature Context. This describes the psychological and behavioral inclinations of the body type. For instance, a Lunar Nature reflects the moon's RESISTANCE to the Earth.

The 3rd Paragraph moves into that Planet's Influence on the Health Context. This describes the specific endocrine gland the body is most affected by & how that is imbalanced and balanced. For instance, a Jovial Health is affected most by the Posterior Pituitary Endocrine Gland, which governs the body's HOMEOSTASIS and reflects Jupiter's aim to achieve equilibrium.

Each Context has 2 Polarities. For instance the Mercurial Appearance is polarized between -Nervous and +Agile.

But every pole is also said to have 2 Molecular Polarities as well.

As far as I've found, one of these molecular polarities describes a more constrictive/focused version of that Polarity, while the other describes a more expansive/freed version of that Polarity.

Nearly none of these molecular polarity terms have been validated by the Michaels yet, so I'm using my own theoretical ideas for now.

In the case of the Mercurial Appearance, the molecular polarities of -Nervous MAY be TENSE (constricted/focused nervousness) and FRENETIC (expansive/freed nervousness). While the molecular polarities of +Agile MAY be SHARP (constricted/focused agility) and LIMBER (expansive/freed agility).

Here is the full mapping of Contexts and all of their polarities. The terms that are confirmed through the Ms are bolded, while the rest seek validation:

(Waning) -Pallid (Waxen) - LUNAR APPEARANCE revolves around REFLECTION - (Slim) +Luminous (Plump)

(Slovenly) -Sloppy (Obese) - VENUSIAN APPEARANCE revolves around BEAUTY - (Shapely) +Voluptuous (Lush)

(Tense) -Nervous (Frenetic) - MERCURIAL APPEARANCE revolves around SPEED - (Sharp) +Agile (Limber)

(Distanced) -Gaunt (Daunting) - SATURNINE APPEARANCE revolves around LENGTH - (Sturdy) +Rugged (Prominent)

(Pressured) -Compulsive (Rash) - MARTIAL APPEARANCE revolves around ENERGY - (Enduring) +Alive (Vibrant)

(Bulky) -Overwhelming (Swollen) - JOVIAL APPEARANCE revolves around VOLUME - (Powerful) +Grandeur (Bountiful)

(Fragile) -Ethereal (Hyper-charged) - SOLAR APPEARANCE revolves around LIGHT - (Magnetic) +Radiant (Electric)

(Dependent) -Childish (Rebellious) - LUNAR NATURE revolves around RESISTANCE - (Independent) +Unattached (Peaceful)

(Deflective) -Evasive (Lonely) - VENUSIAN NATURE revolves around EMBRACE - (Inviting) +Sensual (Intimate)

(Deceitful) -Slippery (Insecure) - MERCURIAL NATURE revolves around ARGUMENT - (Ingenious) +Witty (Adaptable)

(Manipulative) -Perfectionist (Domineering) - SATURNINE NATURE revolves around VISION - (Proper) +Just (Guiding)

(Strict) -Irrational (Reckless) - MARTIAL NATURE revolves around RESTRICTION - (Disciplined) +Dedicated (Daring)

(Ostentatious) -Indulgent (Prodigal) - JOVIAL NATURE revolves around CONSUMPTION - (Captivating) +Joyful (Permissive)

(Impressionable) -Clueless (Volatile) - SOLAR NATURE revolves around TRANSPARENCY - (Trusting) +Innocent (Wonderful)

(Exhaustion) -Resignation (Overload) - LUNAR HEALTH revolves around DIET - (Nourishment) +Sensitivity (Sensibility)

(Paralysis) -Weak (Fracture) - VENUSIAN HEALTH revolves around HARMONY - (Grace) +Elegant (Cohesion)

(Suppression) -Short-circuiting (Panic) - MERCURIAL HEALTH revolves around EXPRESSION - (Rationality) +Grounded (Circulation)

(Stunting) -Extremism (Escalation) - SATURNINE HEALTH revolves around GROWTH - (Strength) +Durability (Generation)

(Burnout) -Burning (Inflammation) - MARTIAL HEALTH revolves around STRESS MANAGEMENT - (Sustainability) +Perpetual (Invigoration)

(Compression) -Asphyxiation (Inflation) - JOVIAL HEALTH revolves around HOMEOSTASIS - (Centralization) +Vitality (Expansion)

(Fainting) -Disintegration (Abrasion) - SOLAR HEALTH revolves around IMMUNITY - (Revival) +Spirited (Infusion)

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Uma

Nice format of this material, @KurtisM. Thank you. I especially appreciate your putting Michael's words in bold to distinguish from your own.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Was the 1st paragraph omitted?

Nah it's more like a sentence.

I can add more to it but I'd have to figure out what is generally applicable to all contexts of the body type.

If I make any changes to the formatting, I will post that here.

Nadine
5 hours ago, KurtisM said:

The 1st Paragraph bluntly describes the Planetary Body's general influence on the body as a whole.

I think what Bobby is saying is that you're talking about 4 Paragraphs but only listing 3, the one about the general influence is missing...

Edited by Nadine

KurtisM
1 minute ago, Nadine said:

I think what Bobby is saying is that you're talking about 4 Paragraphs but only listing 3, the one about the general influence is missing...

Ah ok. I will correct that word "paragraph" to "sentence".

For each of the body types it is just the sentence that tells whether they're active or passive & positive or negative in relation to each other, as well as what axis it is on.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Also if any of you have questions or arguments you'd like to share about the words I chose for the molecular polarities you can gladly post them & I will answer/clarify on why I chose them.

Learning about the Body Types is one of my favourite things to study.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

michael_k

Anything to say about the minor body types of Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna and Nibiru? Any opinion on why there are no body types influenced by Ceres, Eris or any of the other bodies in the Solar System?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Mari Lynn

@KurtisM, this stuff is FANTASTIC!!!!! I too, love delving into body types and their respective NRG'IES. This is a great, comprehensive list, and I applaud your efforts at compiling this. Thank YOU!

This really helps me right now @ looking more deeply at my own weird shit happening with my own Mars/Mercury (& with a tad bit of Jovial thrown into the mix!) bodytypes....l am more Mars in appearance but also with significant Mercury in there too. My nature is more Mercurial, but Mars has got its influences in there too-often contributing to explosive bursts of energy (lol, aggression mode!) but at times I can see where my Mercurial nature lacks some staying power. Sliding to the + pole of perseverance is challenging for me, but often is what helps when I go "too far" in negative *anything*. And yes...I've been a risk taker a lot in life, but always pull back, often in the knick of time.

My natal Mars is in Libra, conjunct my natal Mercury in Libra....so yeah, I can go into a sudden burst of activity, even explosive verbal blasting (when needed) however, I can see where it's tempered by (perhaps) jovial influences AND my natal Saturn in Cap lending it's lessons of restriction! It's a good thing now...I'm grateful for Sat/Cap "restrictions". It's taken me a long time to admit & embrace that.  Even tho I am not Saturnine at all in my bodytypes, I accept its "energy influences" nonetheless. 

One more thing is I can better see the effects of Mars health, in the - pole leads to burning inflammation (which I have) and the objective is to get a handle on stress management, which currently- stress is OFF the CHARTS. There's lots to process- and "going within" is always helpful (but not a natural state for me) but then it leads to balancing out into productive, useful and at times inspirationally-led dynamic activity.

Edited by Mari Lynn
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

@michael_k

I have indeed tried to understand the polarities for the Outer Body Types, but since they do not have as much information to go off of as the primary body types, the foundation for the terms I use is weak and uninformed.

Nevertheless, this is my idea:

URANUS brings active, negative, masculine influences. Its primary shame and joy, if that exists, revolves around ECCENTRICITY.

Defective (-Deformity) Grotesque // Appearance of ABNORMALITY // Unique (+Mutation) Evolutionary

Detached (-Warped) Surreal // Nature of TRANSMUTATION // Liberated (+Altering) Revolutionary

Retrograde (-Disruption) Perversion // Health of CREATIVITY- Gonad Gland // Differentiation (-Innovation) Arousal

-

NEPTUNE brings passive, positive and feminine influences. Its primary shame and joy, if that exists, revolves around PSYCHIC ABILITY.

Blind (-Gossamer) Nebulous // Appearance of INTANGIBILITY // Mystical (+Effusive) Dreamy

Disenchanted (-Illusory) Crazy // Nature of TRANSCENDENCE // Clairvoyant (+Intuitive) Magical

Invisibility (-Disappearance) Submersion // Health of INTUITION- Hypothalamus Gland // Clarity (+Fluidity) Mergence

-

PLUTO brings passive, negative, feminine influences. Its primary shame and joy, if that exists, revolves around DEATH.

Ominous (-Menacing) Imminent // Appearance of INTENSITY // Latent (+Prodigy) Phenomenal

Darkened (-Morbid) Devastating // Nature of TRANSFORMATION // Revealing (+Free) Renewed

Slumber (-Death) Decay // Health of REINCARNATION- Pineal Gland // Awakening (+Rebirth) Metamorphosis

As for Sedna and Nibiru we have extremely scant info on these, but I would conjecture Sedna is an active, postive, masculine influence & Nibiru is a passive, negative, androgynous influence.

We'll probably get more info on them in 2019, with the Transcendental Souls engaged & Infinite Soul on standby.

In asking about why the other planets don't have body types, you pose a pretty big question.

My guess would be that since the 10 planets + 2 stars create a perfect system of 12, they correlate as a support system for all bodies on Earth & in our solar system. 12 is just that magical number for support circles.

No body type would exist without the presence of the other types. They're all inter-related.

Another idea is that the way the solar system's bodies are arranged (in terms of orbit, size, magnitude etc.) is in resonance to larger mathematical patterns that the Earth can best resonate with.

This is an aside, but still related. Member NicholasV once asked whether there is an Earth Body Type. I originally resisted the idea because I thought that an Earth type could not exist since Earth is only nurtured/affected by the bodies around it, and the types already fit into perfect systems of 7 and 12. 

But then I realized that perhaps the Earth Type is just a human body in which all of the planets/glands have equal influence. 

If such was the case, then it brings up an interesting question. What does a pure/perfect Earth body type actually look like? We know humans have eyes, ears, legs etc. But in what proportion to each other?

Edited by KurtisM

KurtisM

Thank you @Mari Lynn I'm glad you enjoy my additions!

I'm looking forward to getting all of this validated. If any one else has the time, you can also feel free to ask for validation on these terms too. It will be a while before I can.

Also I relate to you on the Martial Health. I have that too. But mine defaults more to a state of BURNOUT than of Inflammation.

That's something I find rather interesting actually. Our bodies and psyches default to certain polarities more than others, so if we've been in one for a long time and shift to another, it can feel like we're a whole different person!

In retrospect, having such polarity shifts helps our Body Types evolve through life just as much as our Personality.

Edited by KurtisM

Luciana Flora

Every time I read obese related to VENUSIAN APPEARANCE I think maybe my body type is wrong .. or that VENUSIAN is not my primary body type. I know there are some exceptions ... I've always been thin .. Obese is something that definitely does not describe my body ..

KurtisM

@Luciana Flora

Remember that the Primary Body Type does not always show up in the Appearance.

Also Remember that there is a flow the Body Types will follow: Lunar>Venus>Mercury>Saturn>Mars>Jupiter>Luna>Venus etc. (The only Body Type that can disrupt this Flow is Solar, but since you do not have Solar listed in your mix, we will digress there.)

If you have a Venus-Mercury-Saturn body type, then your Essence has three types of appearances to choose from.

If you have a Venusian Appearance, then that Venus will flow into Mercury and then Saturn to a lesser degree. A Venusian-Mercurial type then would represent a combo of BEAUTY and SPEED. So it would either look Slovenly+Tense or Obese+Frenetic on the negative spectrum (a Sloppy/Nervous body). And it would either look Shapely+Sharp or Lush+Limber on the positive spectrum (a Voluptuous/Agile body).

If you have a Mercurial Appearance, then that Mercury will flow into Saturn and then Venus to a lesser degree. A Mercurial-Saturnine type then would represent a combo of SPEED and LENGTH. So it would either look Tense+Distanced or Frenetic+Daunting on the negative spectrum (a Nervous/Gaunt body). And it would either look Sharp+Sturdy or Limber+Prominent on the positive spectrum (an Agile/Rugged body).

If you have a Saturnine Appearance, then that Saturn will flow into Venus and then Mercury to a lesser degree. A Saturnine-Venusian type then would represent a combo of LENGTH and BEAUTY. So it would either look Distanced+Slovenly or Daunting+Obese on the negative spectrum (a Gaunt/Sloppy body). And it would either look Sturdy+Shapely or Prominent+Lush on the positive spectrum (a Rugged/Voluptuous body).

I personally see you from your images here representing a Mercurial Appearance flowing into Saturn and then Venus. The Mercurial-Saturnine Appearance is one I dub the "lithe tower". Because this type tends to be slim, compact and tall with long gangling limbs.

So Venusian can still be your Primary Type, but it may be showing up more in your Nature.

If you have Venusian Nature, then Venus would flow into Mercury and then Saturn to a lesser degree. A Venusian-Mercurial type here, then would represent a combo of EMBRACE and ARGUMENT. So it would either process/behave in Deflective+Deceitful or Lonely+Insecure ways on the negative spectrum (an Evasive/Slippery body). And it would either process/behave in Inviting+Ingenious or Intimate+Adaptable ways on the positive spectrum (a Sensual/Witty body).

Or it might be showing up more in your Health/Glandular Makeup.

If you have Venusian Health, then Venus would flow into Mercury and then Saturn to a lesser degree. A Venusian-Mercurial type here, then would represent a combo of HARMONY and EXPRESSION. So it would either feel Paralyzed+Suppressed or Fracturing+Panicked on the negative spectrum (a Weak/Short-Circuiting body). And it would either feel Graceful+Rational or Cohesive+Circulating on the positive spectrum (an Elegant/Grounded body).

• LIKE/LOVE 1