Janet

Re-Evaluation

Janet

This material was obtained in a private session on October 25, 2018.

Janet: 
You said that my sorority sister [X] is a Sage-cast Sage, a Mature soul with a Goal of Re-evaluation. 

Can you expand on the Goal of Re-evaluation a bit? This woman was raised never to have idle hands and she doesn’t. She is extraordinarily active — raising horses, leading 4H, showing model T cars, embroidering, etc. How does this fit with the Goal? I had thought it was a Goal oriented to less activity than this woman displays. 

In fact, the goal seems suggested as one associated with those who have autism and similar social inabilities. 

MEntity: Remember that the Goal is just that: a GOAL. It is not a character description. It describes what that Essence sought to focus on through the Personality. What can often happen is that the Goal is rejected and the partner or neutral Goal are used as a distraction. This does not mean the Goal can be truly rejected, but it can make the moments of Re-evaluation come in unexpected moments or periods of time while the Personality distracts herself with Growth. If she stays busy, she does not have to reflect or focus on a single subject.

Janet: Yes, I would say she is distracting with Growth. She keeps injuring herself trying to do too much. So Re-evaluation is associated with reflection? 

MEntity
Her body will regularly try to calibrate so that Re-evaluation can be explored. Being ill, having disruptions, getting hurt, etc., are ways in which this will happen so that the focus can have a chance to simplify and reflect.

Yes, Re-evaluation is all about reflection. It is about simplifying the life to the point where one can process experiences within the lifetime.

• LIKE/LOVE 22
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Philip Wittmeyer

Attached find an essay on the Goal of "Reduction" -- my preferred name for this Overleaf. This is from my book manuscript, The Process/Aspect System, the book where I expound on the personality traits.

Hope this helps; for what it's worth.

ReductionGoal.pdf

Some general comments on Overleaves: Among Michael students, there is a spectrum of interest in understanding the Overleaves that spans from near zero to very high. From reading my attachment to this post, you can see that obviously I am at the high end of the spectrum. My Overleaf study years were from 1981 to 1986, when the only book available was MFM, and very little description was given therein. So to satisfy my curiosity I had to figure it out on my own. Few people have published as detailed a description as myself. Perhaps most students are content to just read what others have written or what has been channeled, or what they notice in themselves and notice in their associates. How rare is the Michael student who is both introverted enough to examine themselves (and the System) deeply, and also eloquent enough to write about what they learn? Occasionally the channeling reveals some deep insights (as in the original post), and occasionally someone shares an insight about some Overleaf that I find remarkable. Seems like at one time someone proposed that a Wiki be set up for students to share their understanding, but I do not know if this ever happened.

Edited by Philip Wittmeyer
I always later think of stuff I "should" have said.
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Timothy J Sullivan

I tend to think of the GOAL overleaf, and the overleaves generally, as the learning strategy adopted by essence to guide or suggest an orientation for the personality's journey for that life. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1