Troy

ENERGY REPORT: November 2018

WolfAmethyst

Troy, thank-you so much for Channeling this.  I hope it means you're feeling better, and that your state of health is returning to one of balance.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

WolfAmethyst

On a lighter note...

1990s reference.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 7

Jeroen

Thank you for your work on channeling this session Troy. I especially like the thoughts shared about staying awake for the rest of the year. I am going to do my best to stay awake.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

KurtisM

Thank you Troy for this, I very much appreciate and resonate.

But I'll share more on that later.

I wanted to receive some highlighted areas and Helpful Thoughts for the two months ahead, so I intuited those. I will share the helpful thoughts here as I think some may indeed also find them helpful.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS FOR NOVEMBER:

Key Phrase: FLOW WITH THE GO
Sometimes you must change your momentum when the speed & trajectory of the river you're riding changes. 
If the river is particularly fast, you may want to assess if you would like to ride it, or stop off on shore for a bit to regain sanity. If the river is particularly slow, you may want to assess if you're ok with idling or if it's worth it to exert the effort and speed up to your horizon.
Also, oftentimes two people can be riding the same river, but due to various materials making up/weighing down their boat, the shape and location of the river in their space, the captain's awareness of choice, the obstacles in front of them etc.- they may not be moving at your pace.

(For this the image I got was a river and boat with a focus on its speed, the speed of other boats, and on the river changing the terrain it is moving over.)

ANGLE YOURSELF
To achieve that greatest momentum, you must learn how to position your body, mind and soul in certain ways to provide the greatest potential for launch.
November is not the month you will all launch, but if you experience this period of time as one in which you are preparing for that launch, then the necessary acts of fueling up and readying your stance can be invigorating.
That fuel best comes through studying the angle at which you are moving. So play with your body, mind and soul to find what feels like the just direction.

(For this I got an image of a man readying his stance at the start of a sprint.)

HELPFUL THOUGHTS FOR DECEMBER:

Key Phrase: MINDFUL KINDNESS
When expressing the value you see in others, it's important to be mindful they will not always respond as a perfect reflection. Kindness is not always shared, and it's not always received. It is a gift that reflects your values more than it does others.
If that kindness is shared then it can be a mutual celebration. But sometimes it is hard to receive in the first moment due to other factors affecting one's heart, body and mind for a time. Keep giving if/when you can, and know that all gifts are permanently accessible, but gifts are not truly built on expectations or guarantees.
Let others do what they want with your gifts. And let yourself do the same.

(For this I got no image, just the frequency of kindness, particularly of kindness enduring blows or lack of reception and still showing up with kindness.

Oh but now I am getting an image: of hands holding a gift that even if not received as expected is still a gift, and of a gem retaining its shape even as it is dropped, slashed and weathers through storms.)

REPETITION IS INFORMATION
You may have been repeating or oscillating through several circles this year, feeling you are going nowhere but around and around a certain topic in particular.
Try seeing this not as a burden to your growth, but as an amplifier of your capacity to handle life. It is rather like hula hooping. 
You can either drop the hula hoop and try another time at a later moment, or leave altogether for another experience. Or you can vigorously keep rotating and holding your hands beneath the hoop in order to keep up the circling out of fear of what will happen if you stop. Or you can angle yourself with time and experience to elegantly curve around with the hoop and create a dance where you are intertwined and resonant.
All of these are valid choices. View the repetition as helping you choose.

(I got the clearest image here of a sort of purple vortex or slinky of rings that are not all uniformly shaped, but some portions are compressed to create a sort of spinning top shape/clump that then shrinks and then grows in size. The rings spin horizontally and compressions move vertically.)

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2

Diane

13 hours ago, Troy said:

Allow the spectrum of who you are as you focus on where you are going. Stay awake. Stay alive.

Thanks for our Energy Report, Troy.  These reports are always so helpful.  

Hope you're feeling better and continue to feel the love and support you have around you.  Love you, Diane

• LIKE/LOVE 13

NicholasV

I hope @Troy is feeling f**in great ?. This was a super report, loved the info about power with others. Although I don’t have Greed as a main chief feature of mine, I find I dislike it the most. Greed can make things so unpleasant!! Only two more months until it passes though.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Lawrence

Thank you so much for doing these. It’s so helpful to have this regular thread in the midst of this chaos. I know you haven’t been feeling well so an extra big ?

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Uma

This Energy Report really resonates, and made me reread my QP for this year, and what do you know...

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  TRUE POWER

DESCRIPTION: Essence is looking at this Platform Cycle for all of the ways in which you determine to use your power, direct it, restrain it, refine it, and unleash it. It is also a cycle where your Essence is examining how you experience and process the power of others who are either in contrast to your own power, or who are at a different pace in their power, or even powerless compared to you. If you are in Essence, you will most likely note how carefully you measure your responses, reactions, actions, and choices regarding any form of power. You are well aware of your great presence and power and this refinement is one that you have always nurtured and returned to evaluate. In this Platform Cycle, your Essence will be banking all of moments where you consider your power was effective and meaningful and kind.

KEY PHRASE: I AM NOT ALONE IN MY POWER

Funny, I did not remember the key phrase until seeing it again. I was focused on the banking moments of kindness part, and feeling like I failed.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Michèle
2 hours ago, DianeHB said:

Thank you @Troy for getting this out! Remember when you once wondered if people found these energy reports useful? Now we're eagerly (desperately) awaiting them like a lifeline.

For those of you who find these energy reports and other free channeling helpful, please make a donation to support Troy to continue sharing sessions for free. The donate button is under the Service tab.

So true - October has been one of the most fuckedest uppest months this year and as long as I can remember and I more than once wondered what the Energy Report would have had to say about October. I crawled out of it and only barely made it through - staying alive is no longer just a phrase anymore...

Having said that, I hope you are on a steep recovery Troy and thank you for taking the time to channel this and make these reports available to all. ?️

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Luka

Energy Reports usually resonate for me, but this one does not. I don't have a feeling at all that this has anything to do with me, and this is rare. October went somewhat pleasantly. Either I'm blind and in denial, or this really isn't much of a problem for me. I do feel that world around me has gone crazy. I follow news about Trumps shenanigans, it is like watching a horror show and someone tied you to a chair and you can't leave. I totally agree with Americans who feel they are dropped in some bizarre alternate reality.

Do you people know that Trumps administration is trying to change the definition of gender so that transpeople can't exist anymore? The definition would be either female or male, unchangeable, and defined by genitals. If that cancer goes through, there is a risk that other countries follow. From all minorities we are the weakest right now, the most vulnerable and easiest to hate. The backlash against transpeople is easy to miss if you don't know any, and it doesn't touch your life in any way.

On the bright sight, in Finland we actually are in that situation already, and we needed a Translaw to change the situation so that transpeople could exist. Before 2003 there were no transpeople in Finland, period. But to me it looks like  if the definition of gender is changed in USA, it will mean the situation we had before 2003.

I don't feel powerless per se, because there is jackshit I can do about that. I don't have power over most things in this world, and I'm well aware of it, it would be useless to get stressed about it. I do feel fear for the future, because alt rights are getting more and more vocal and brave. Trumps election gave them so much momentum. I live in a safe country, but if attitudes move forward this way, who knows what will happen. People love to have scapegoats, and all it takes is someone painting a target in our backs and hivemind takes care of the rest. If Trumps idiots get their way, Handmaids Tale will be a real future.

Baby boomer generation is fucking dangerous, and they were my parents, I know them (sorry for those who are from that generation here, obviously I don't mean you). White old men are in panic about loosing their power and priviledges, and they want their world back. I definitely see how Greed plays out in the society around me.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Susan A Flow

Thank you Troy, rings true to my experiences.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

John Roth

Has anyone noticed that the nexus spans the US Election? Most of the pundits (including 538) seem to think it's settled, but apparently Michael doesn't think so.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • LOL 1

Bobby
23 minutes ago, John Roth said:

Has anyone noticed that the nexus spans the US Election? Most of the pundits (including 538) seem to think it's settled, but apparently Michael doesn't think so.

Definitely noticed!  Unlike I believed in 2016, I will not concede that this one is written in stone until the results come in.  In fact, I'm leaning towards the negative end of the spectrum as far as surprise.  We still have the ISs on track for manifestation in 2020.  Why would things suddenly change and improve if that were the case?  I think the ride only gets bumpier from here... MUCH bumpier and probably in ways we are not prepared to accept at the moment unfortunately.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 5

Luciana Flora

In fact the most difficult month for me this year was September .. After all I had a group that lasted almost the whole month of September .. And still a crisis of self depreciation ..

October for me was a lot better than September ..

November I believe it will be a good month. I'm finally going to review Danny (cadence mate) in person .. And there's no reason for me to doubt that it will be good .. all our conversations have been great .. and it looks like we're actually being able to reconnec

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Wendy

@Bobby Unfortunately I feel the same way and don't see much hope here.  Time to face the hard fact that people all over the world are choosing fascism and we can't ignore that reality. 

As for staying awake...I have had a headache since Tuesday and am literally having a hard time keeping my eyes open.  As is often the case, I feel like I'm behind when Ms mention "most of our students".  I experience a fear of lack quite acutely and when I first encountered the teachings I thought for sure Greed was my CF but it's Arrogance which I often feel is Greed on steroids.  

On the other hand, I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop on our civilization for 15 years now.   Weird thing is I feel like I have not been so effective in the current paradigm and have many skills that I think will be useful when the collapse comes. 

Edited by Wendy
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Connor

Lol, I certainly did notice the timing of the Nexus. I assumed the Election 'was' the Nexus, it's not the first time nexuses have taken place during US elections. I think the Democrats can take back the House, and things still won't improve, and the IS may still be needed. The point of flipping the House is not to enact the inclusive policies we so desperately want to bring about. Any attempt by the House to do something like that will be more symbolic than practical, guaranteed to be shot down by a Trump-controlled Senate and White House. This won't be nation-building, this will be short-term survival, a 'slamming on the brakes' on Fuckface's current momentum. It will keep things from getting worse as quickly as before, but it won't stop things from getting worse, and nothing will improve until the current administration is gone.

If Nancy Pelosi becomes Speaker of the House again, the Right will lose their minds, and while I will enjoy their rage after enduring two years of "Hillary lost, suck it up!", I would bet a very large amount of chocolate that someone is going to bomb something.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Michèle

Musings on Power - I have noticed that we currently have horrendous stand-offs with our three and a half year old, a wilful (as Michael described him) double King-cast Artisan. He has been exploring his power all the time over the past 3 weeks.

The way this fixation on Power is manifesting for me is that I have suddenly started playing with the notion of taking to the streets. I am fed up with the increase in nuclear weaponry everywhere, the destroying of resources, the fear of not having enough. I am fed up that politicians all over the world make decisions about this world that is my world too. I am part of the same world as Putin, Trump, the Brexiteers, the AFD, Shinzo Abe, the list goes on, add your favourites  here too and if they drop a bomb, it is a bomb too much in my world. I used to feel distant and not really concerned with or about of all of that, but I suddenly feel uneasy and very much in the middle of everything, and I wonder whether it is time for a summoning. Not sure who would turn up, but I am sure there are people out there who would hear and join the movement. There are already so many people and organisations who work on making this world a better place, perhaps its just a matter of joining forces, at least for some time. Together, we can actually change things. If we stand together, we are a force that can't be ignored. I am starting to believe that I can make a change if I wish to. Desperation? Madness? Arrogance? Wishful thinking? I don't know. But all those idiots out there who believe that they are doing the right thing by taking the rights away from others don't think twice about getting up in the morning and following their convictions, and they manage to make the changes to the law etc,  so why should I think twice? 

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 17

Luka

Nice to see many have the same feelings about future as I! So, not very positive. But...do other old souls also recognise the feelings of curiosity? I'm pretty sure at least some of us chose to be born in this time to witness a collapse of sorts happening. I'm 100% sure USA will meet some sort of... I don't know what to call it, maybe a combination of a collapse and revolution.  Europe had plenty of those before we learned how things have to be organised. It is of course easy for me to say this as I'm not there, I'm here. I will be just witnessing whatever will happen. On the other hand, we have that full psychopath right in the neighborhood, who knows when they decide Mother Russia needs more land. I'm a Finn, I had to learn to live in denial about Russians because others I would never sleep in peace.

I'm curious in a horrified way. Like, I feel essence being curious and expectant, and personality wants to crawl under the bed and hide.

I'm more terrified about global warming. One of Janets (or was it Geraldines?) channelings was about her living 100 years from now, and half of the human population has been wiped away. I might have some 40 years of kicking and screaming left, and I expect to see at least some of it happening.

This is like the old Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

KurtisM

Well... I'm doing my damndest to encourage optimism in the few people I share space and time with. I desperately want to create a better world so that I, others, the lifeforms, earth and future generations do not have to live in a technologically advanced but spiritually impoverished world run by a global dictatorship.

My dad is jaded because he's told me as a youth he had grand ideas of changing the world like I do, but as he grew up he had his ideas squashed out by people that backstabbed him & those he loved. He thinks the only way our civilization will end is in total war, dictatorship and resistance.

My mom is stubborn as all-hell and will hold onto her comforts and conveniences for as long as possible even though she wants change in her personal life & in this world. She says she can't do anything to change the world & that it's all up to the Homelanders to fix it.

My sister is too used to her current conveniences in life to move toward fully implementing necessary humanitarian changes- though she does see them as better, she has not adopted new practices because they are daunting.

My grandparents have pretty much resigned from political involvement. They'll go as far as saying their piece then stop doing anything.

Most of my family is the same- they're used to complaining on stand-by not acting.

My cousin who's only in his early 20s says he thinks he'll be stuck in a debt-based society for the rest of his life so he might as well make the most of it to make ends meet.

My teachers are radically encouraging my classes to question society as we know it & redesign a new one up from scratch. Though they are doing so desperately as well, and I can tell that just from how hasty they are in bringing up world issues and awaiting responses.

On my buses I hear multiple people talk about how shitty the world and politics are. And a few have said they think Canada and the policies Trudeau implemented will be torn apart next national elections at the end of 2019.

My friends out in victoria have both had chats with me about the state of our world- and we all agree we're going to need to do something different. One of them is trans and is standing up for his rights on campus while struggling with heavy workloads.

My other friend here has gotten to hear the most about my ideas for redesigning the economy and society we live in- so I have used her as a soundboard for those ideas. She agrees a lot on what I have to say once I explain them. But we only get to hang out rarely because of her workload.

---

EDIT: We have some initial ideas for a section in the school newspaper to help other students learn how to cook plant-based meals & even some far-off ideas for implementing a community garden at the campus so that food is locally available.

I have told most people about the Generational Cycles and how we're in one of Collapse/Crisis right now & they all agree that the shoe is going to hit the fan- but they dont think they can do anything to change it so that sucks.

Most of my school projects I use to display my ideas of RBE, the power of choice, virtual reality and prosumerism. Next year I hope to get into exposing more on veganism as well, which is always the trickiest because it's so personal.

I have also cried like... I cant count how many times this year now, because my emotional and intellectual realities are a total mess from grief, agitation, powerlessness, moments of sharing etc.

Ugh.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Michèle

@Luka I wouldn't mind checking out because I expect horrors to wash over Earth in the next decade, and that includes a dramatic destabilisation of Europe as well because the cracks in "the European construct" are appearing hard and fast - but I suspect Essence is not done yet with me, so what is left is hope for the best and be the change I want to see in the world.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Luciana Flora

Well I have to say that. If my essence wanted me to witness a collapse and help the world somehow .. she should have made a more confident personality .. IoI

• LOL 17

Maureen

Yes!!!! Interesting times, indeed.  ?️

1 hour ago, Luka said:

I'm curious in a horrified way. Like, I feel essence being curious and expectant, and personality wants to crawl under the bed and hide.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

KurtisM

In terms of Astrology, some big shifts are happening this week.

Uranus is retrograding back into Aries. This means it is the perfect time for all of us to revolutionize our sense of self & to find where our own sense of power is. Uranian Aries is about one's own power, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, interests etc. and no one else's.

This is the perfect time to stand up for oneself and say no to bullshit.

---

Uranus goes direct in January and returns to Taurus in March & stays in Taurus until 2025.

That means 7 whole years will be spent after this moment redefining how we get resources, use resources, manage resources etc. A resource is anything around or within us that we can use- particularly anything we need/want to use.

Look forward to transportation systems to be totally redefined. Monoculture will have to end & be replaced by local production and community gardens. Plant-based Eating will have to rise. Medicine will move towards more homeopathy. Climate Change will kick us in our karmic ass. Financial Systems will need to move towards something more community-based, digital and decentralised. Renewable Energy sources. Housing affordability. Etc.

Also our own sense of talents, skills and abilities will be heightened- as these are also resources we can contribute. Our relationship to the human body and to nature will be emphasized as well.

---

We can best find out how to contribute to all of these upcoming shifts if we return our power to ourselves right now & carry that centering forward as a resource in the future.

Our greatest resources are our own power of choice & human ingenuity.

Jupiter enters Sagittarius soon! From November 9th until December of 2019.

Jupiter loves being in Sag because Sagittarius loves to expand perspectives just like Jupiter loves to expand well... everything.

We are exiting a period in which Jupiter moved through Scorpio and magnified absolutely every fear, terror, taboo, powerlessness etc. that we had. When Jupiter moves through Scorpio it brings all of the murky secrets and feelings and desires into the light so that we can totally see, share and transform them.

Then as Jupiter moves into Sag, it basically knows all of the deep shadows & darkness in the world and can rise above it.

Jupiter in Sag is the most optimistic, aspirational combo. It is like a hot air balloon that keeps rising and rising so that it can see the whole landscape it is living in.

On the -Spectrum, Sag Jupiter is the most Dogmatic Self-Righteousness you will ever see because people magnify the perspectives theyre locked onto no matter what seeks to update that perspective & proselytize those beliefs like no tomorrow.

On the +Spectrum, Sag Jupiter is the most Aspiring Inspirator you will ever see because it has gone so far and wide through its mind that it can see all the horizons & share that larger truth with the world.

---

It's up to each of us which type of Sag Jupiter we want to use and harness.

But this is a time in which you'll hear words like hope, faith, light etc. more. It's also a time in which concepts like "the future" can become so expanded they lose all rationale/meaning.

So try grounding your visions through action and resourcefulness during this transit.

Lastly, the North Node is moving into Cancer & the South Node into Capricorn.

I think the best way to put North Node in Cancer is what the Ms have said about "finding our empowerment family".

This is a period where the concept of family and home and belonging and sanctuary will be important. People's feelings will be raw and sensitive, wanting something to give them shelter and sanity.

By contrast, we'll be moving away from the institutions, governments, mediums and social structures that have ruled our world. Anything in which control/power is imposed upon the people will be fought against and dismantled.

North Node in Cancer at this time speaks to me as a period in which we'll realize we are a global community/family that must help each other out of crumbling structures and pressures that no longer work.

"Power to the People" is an apt summary.

• LIKE/LOVE 13