Troy

ENERGY REPORT: November 2018

Luka
58 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

Well I have to say that. If my essence wanted me to witness a collapse and help the world somehow .. she should have made a more confident personality .. IoI

Lol same here! Also should've made me more interested in world and people in general and less of a recluse. I make hermits look social. Much of a help I am in this mess. Yeah and Kings should be leaders or something? I run for the hills when someone tries to make me take responsibility of anything more than myself. I have refused promotions and committees just because sheesh keep that responsibility out of my life.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3

Michèle

@KurtisM Thank you for this encouraging summary, but encouraging in a Frodo accepts the burden of the ring kind of way, or Harry Potter going to face Voldemort knowing that he will die - way....

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Michèle

I always think reluctant people/Kings who don't want that responsibility make the best leaders @Luka 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Luka
22 minutes ago, Michèle said:

I always think reluctant people/Kings who don't want that responsibility make the best leaders @Luka 😉

Might be, but lack of self-confidence and self-esteem makes horrible leaders. I would be that horrible- kind. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

JeanneS

I have to say that I am actually more fascinated than horrified.  Jose Stevens talked about this group of politicians in the US White House as the "Wrecking Crew" whose purpose is to make things so bad that we wake up and start acting for the world we want vs. the world we've been on the road to getting.  And it sure has woken me up to the fact that we have wayyyy more scared young souls than I thought in this country who are willing to let it burn to the ground than grow and learn.  

I am Old 5 in Idealism, and I think this helps me feel less horrified by what is happening.  Michael has continued to say that world destruction is in the low percentages.  So, I am looking at all of this stuff (here in the US and around the world) as growing pains.  I feel kind of excited by being here for all of this.  It's not comfortable but it sure is interesting.

Also, I am truly fascinated by the IS manifestations potentially due in 2020.  I would love more info on those.  I have read everything (I think) about them on this site and on other Michael sites.  I am excited to be incarnate while this happens--how cool is that??  I hope I am aware of them when they happen.  

What I am curious about: Emma Gonzalez has been identified by Michael via @Troy as a candidate for IS.  Do we have her Michael stats?  I would love to know what role she is and what her soul age is.  There are other Michael sites that "poo-poo" the concept that she could be an IS candidate due to what they see as her young soul age (she is being identified by some Michael students as Mature).  IS manifestation candidates are 7th level Old, correct?  What about TS candidates?  Are they also 7th level Old?  Do we have stats on David Hogg?  Thanks gang!

• LIKE/LOVE 12

ckaricai
8 hours ago, Connor said:

Lol, I certainly did notice the timing of the Nexus. I assumed the Election 'was' the Nexus, it's not the first time nexuses have taken place during US elections. I think the Democrats can take back the House, and things still won't improve, and the IS may still be needed. The point of flipping the House is not to enact the inclusive policies we so desperately want to bring about. Any attempt by the House to do something like that will be more symbolic than practical, guaranteed to be shot down by a Trump-controlled Senate and White House. This won't be nation-building, this will be short-term survival, a 'slamming on the brakes' on Fuckface's current momentum. It will keep things from getting worse as quickly as before, but it won't stop things from getting worse, and nothing will improve until the current administration is gone.

If Nancy Pelosi becomes Speaker of the House again, the Right will lose their minds, and while I will enjoy their rage after enduring two years of "Hillary lost, suck it up!", I would bet a very large amount of chocolate that someone is going to bomb something.

I agree with this. A democratic house will only slow down the GOPs policy changes. 45 will still try to use executive orders to get around things. The gop will control the senate. If dems get a foothold the alt- right will have a fit and we should prepare for an uptick in hate crimes and recruitment efforts on their parts. It seems more and more like an ideological civil war is here and is just getting started in earnest. The IS intervention will still be needed. These people are emboldened now. Their president and his administration has told them it’s patriotic to hate. They aren’t going to stop just because dems win the house. 

With all the voter suppression happening in battleground states and liberals telling each other it’s okay if they don’t want to vote, I am not expecting dems to win anything. 😞

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 4

KurtisM

The stuff that's been happening in america will be happening here in canada too next year(s). Many Canadians I know love to feel like we're better than the americans and their politics and economics, but unless we get out of the same complacent ruts we will face the same rises in racism, terrorism, violent culture wars etc. here.

So I plan to encourage every one of my family, friends and classmates to vote next year. Because even if voting does not "tip the scales", and even if it is not a perfect guarantee to end so much bigotry, it is not a useless choice and it does not grant people a false sense of power (which are things i have heard from others/heard people tell me).

Voting is our access point to realize we as people have some power in this ludicrous power game. It is our entrance into being conscious consumers of media, conscious contributors of our values & conscious participants in society as a whole.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Rosario

Thank you Troy for this report...wishing you a smooth and happy recovery too!!

here in Perú things seem getting mostly better. More awake and empowered youth. We are ending those corrupt clowns one by one...stay tuned! second season is coming. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Becca the Student

November 5th - 11th -- NEXUS --  UNKNOWN -  This is a powerful Nexus that will likely result in being a Divergence, but we are not certain. This looks to be either a surreal shift toward empowerment or a surreal shock of reassessment of power.

It's interesting how this is phrased. Because, just speaking from the US Election perspective, either way it goes, it'll be both things at the same time, right? It's either a surreal shift toward empowerment for the Democrats and a surreal shock of reassessment of power for the Republicans, or vice versa.

I suppose we can assume the Michaels are talking solely about our perspective here, but this phrasing just kind of stuck out to me.

(Also, wow, there are a lot of pessimists on this thread. I don't think all this collapse talk is necessary right now. Perhaps I'm the odd one out, but writing our current society off as doomed seems a little bit like giving up and going back to sleep, doesn't it? We all came down here to experience the shift into the Mature Soul Age Paradigm, remember. Not to watch society collapse. 😉 We create our Reality, Essence isn't determining our world for us. Sure, certain things will end, but other things will begin and still others will flourish if we stay awake and work for it. Our Personalities chose this Trump parallel because many of us are Old Souls who like the challenge of Loving that which is hard to Love. We felt we could do more and have more freedom to choose and spread Love within this framework. Don't let fear drown out your power. We can do more than sit back and watch. For example, if you're in the US, I recommend call-banking tomorrow.)

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 4

JeanneS

Also, forgive me--I am new to this particular site.  What is a "Nexus". and what is a "Divergence" in relation to a Nexus in this context?  Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Michèle
9 hours ago, Luka said:

Might be, but lack of self-confidence and self-esteem makes horrible leaders. I would be that horrible- kind. 

Unfortunately you are on my list of "Kings to call upon" once time is ready. No chance crawling back into that hole of yours, sorry.  🤣 

Joke aside, I do appreciate what you say. The odds are against you for sure, I have gathered that from what you have said before, and early childhood imprinting is difficult to break and reprogramm. However, there are techniques around, like NLP, or constellation work, that have the potential to crack these patterns. And odds are only odds you know. The most important thing, and first step too is to be aware and realise where you are. That's halfway there. Don't give up on yourself just yet!🎆

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Luka
2 hours ago, Michèle said:

Unfortunately you are on my list of "Kings to call upon" once time is ready. No chance crawling back into that hole of yours, sorry.  🤣 

Remember that when I'm on my magnetic King life (that is yet to come) and will begin to draw you people to me! I hope I then remember the lessons from this life, because I have a feeling this life prepares me to one where I will be busy with other people, and I will need all this empathy, compassion and understanding I've learned in this life.

I once had a very vivid dream of standing in an auditorium as a lecturer. The hall was filled with people, and I was speaking about co-dependency. I remember how much I enjoyed teaching all those people, especially because I knew what I was talking about, and I had a deep knowledge of my subject. I was happy to do it so all those people learning from me didn't have to go through it themselves. There was a feeling of deep satisfaction in me. I even remember people coming and asking questions from me. After that dream I've always been sure much of what I've experienced was planned and I needed this experience. This life has taught me so much about empathy and how people behave, think and what motivates them. It is true that I don't have much agape towards people, but I think that happens when Idealist loses the idealism and turns into a cynic.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Luka
2 hours ago, JeanneS said:

Also, forgive me--I am new to this particular site.  What is a "Nexus". and what is a "Divergence" in relation to a Nexus in this context?  Thank you!

I try to explain it with my limited English. Nexus is a time period when our life spins out (or divides?) new parallels (that is Divergence) or  merges parallels that have become very similar with this one (Converging Nexus). Nexuses are faschinating. You can feel it happening.

If I remember right, you need exactly 12, no more, no less, similar parallels to have a converging Nexus. The past/history in these parallels can be wildly different from this one, but if they have turned out to be similar enough, and there is 12 of them, they will converge into one.

When you make choice, a parallel is born. I give you a simple example: You take a divorce, that is a choice. Other option would've been to stay in that marriage. Now there will be a parallel where you didn't take a divorce so both scenarios will be acted out. In this life you are divorced, but essence will live both scenarios through. Nexus is a time when these parallels diverge from your life and continue their own courses.

We have personal Nexuses and global Nexuses. I ping @Troy to explain more about them because my understanding of how they work in bigger picture is limited.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, Luka said:

I try to explain it with my limited English. Nexus is a time period when our life spins out (or divides?) new parallels (that is Divergence) or  merges parallels that have become very similar with this one (Converging Nexus). Nexuses are faschinating. You can feel it happening.

If I remember right, you need exactly 12, no more, no less, similar parallels to have a converging Nexus. The past/history in these parallels can be wildly different from this one, but if they have turned out to be similar enough, and there is 12 of them, they will converge into one.

When you make choice, a parallel is born. I give you a simple example: You take a divorce, that is a choice. Other option would've been to stay in that marriage. Now there will be a parallel where you didn't take a divorce so both scenarios will be acted out. In this life you are divorced, but essence will live both scenarios through. Nexus is a time when these parallels diverge from your life and continue their own courses.

We have personal Nexuses and global Nexuses. I ping @Troy to explain more about them because my understanding of how they work in bigger picture is limited.

@Luka

Thank you for that response. To be honest I did not understand what nexu would be. And that was the best explanation I read.

If I understood correctly. Would nexu be a choice that would change your life? For example in 2014 I left my parents' house and moved out of town. Would this change of city be a nexu? Because it was a pretty radical change.

And if a divorce can create a nexu .. I think it is quite possible that a city change would create one

• LIKE/LOVE 2

NicholasV
14 hours ago, JeanneS said:

What I am curious about: Emma Gonzalez has been identified by Michael via @Troy as a candidate for IS.  Do we have her Michael stats?

Here’s the stats on these two from Troy:

I’ve seen David speak on television and I’m not sure what to make of him. I guess he is very active politically and socially and that’s something TS are about.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Evelin
13 hours ago, ckaricai said:

With all the voter suppression happening in battleground states and liberals telling each other it’s okay if they don’t want to vote, I am not expecting dems to win anything. 😞

Every time I felt I would rather not vote, I've reminded myself that if I don't, I will have no right to complain. So I always vote!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
8 hours ago, JeanneS said:

A Nexus is a crossroad where parallel realities have either become so similar that they finally Converge (reunite) or reality has become so charged with different directions of possibility that parallels Diverge or branch off into separate parallels.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Becca the Student

I feel like I'm hoping for a Divergence here, so that those who are interested in giving Trump et al free range can go off and explore that and learn from it, and we who are interested in course correcting now rather than later can stay in the parallel where the Dems win and we're on the 3 to 6 month course correction toward a brighter future. XD

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Juni
16 hours ago, ckaricai said:

I agree with this. A democratic house will only slow down the GOPs policy changes. 45 will still try to use executive orders to get around things. The gop will control the senate. If dems get a foothold the alt- right will have a fit and we should prepare for an uptick in hate crimes and recruitment efforts on their parts. It seems more and more like an ideological civil war is here and is just getting started in earnest. The IS intervention will still be needed. These people are emboldened now. Their president and his administration has told them it’s patriotic to hate. They aren’t going to stop just because dems win the house. 

No. It's mainly bots masquerading as liberals telling liberals not to vote. Slate has a story about it today.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Becca the Student

There's been a lot of that lately, even on something as seemingly insignificant as the second Star Wars movie that came out last year. It's frustrating how much hackers and bots are obscuring our sense of collective intention, but it's also heartening to know we're a larger and stronger force than we think. The more they try to mess with us via that medium, the more I feel like we'll be on the lookout for being messed with. I already see people responding to white nationalist comments on youtube with things like "shut it, Russian troll."

I feel like that's one of the reasons the Michaels emphasized the message they did in this report. We're not nearly as powerless or alone as we think we are. We just need to make sure everyone has the right information, the solidarity, and the resources to act.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ckaricai
42 minutes ago, Juni said:

No. It's mainly bots masquerading as liberals telling liberals not to vote. Slate has a story about it today.

Sadly, a few of my actual friends have said this stuff.

• WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 4
  • ANGRY 2

JeanneS

@NicholasV

Thank you for the link to the info on Emma and David.  That's exactly what I was looking for!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

JeanneS

@Luka Thank you so much for the Nexus/Divergence info.  I am aware of Parallel Realities, but the concept that they dip in and out of each other is one that is still a bit new to me.  Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Becca the Student
35 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

Sadly, a few of my actual friends have said this stuff.

I hope you set them straight!

• LIKE/LOVE 1