Troy

ENERGY REPORT: November 2018

Juni
38 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

Sadly, a few of my actual friends have said this stuff.

I hope you went to town on them for it. There is no time or room for that sort of defeatist fatalistic nonsense. The world is literally on fire.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ckaricai
2 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

I hope you set them straight!

I tried. I really did. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bogi
On 11/3/2018 at 4:39 AM, KurtisM said:

REPETITION IS INFORMATION
You may have been repeating or oscillating through several circles this year, feeling you are going nowhere but around and around a certain topic in particular.
Try seeing this not as a burden to your growth, but as an amplifier of your capacity to handle life. It is rather like hula hooping. 
You can either drop the hula hoop and try another time at a later moment, or leave altogether for another experience. Or you can vigorously keep rotating and holding your hands beneath the hoop in order to keep up the circling out of fear of what will happen if you stop. Or you can angle yourself with time and experience to elegantly curve around with the hoop and create a dance where you are intertwined and resonant.
All of these are valid choices. View the repetition as helping you choose.

Thanks for sharing this. This is certainly happening to me this year. Sometimes I am frustrated by my own patterns, but yes, repetition helps to make a choice.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bogi
On 11/4/2018 at 7:36 PM, Michèle said:

and that includes a dramatic destabilisation of Europe as well because the cracks in "the European construct" are appearing hard and fast

I agree. I think back then, in the 90s we were so hopeful about our European dream, about unity. Nowadays, I feel like we lost this dream. Everything seems so confused and confusing in Europe. I know that it is part of a looooong process, but it does not make me any happier.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 2

JeanneS

@Troy Thank you for the report!

@KurtisM Thank you for your additional wisdom.  I was quite struck by the concept of "Angle Yourself."  That feels so right for me at the moment.  I love this image!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

"The older soul is so used to navigating life on her own and being as responsible for that life as she can be, she tends to miss out on the inherent trust that can extend to others as a network of power that can bring change."

I'm starting to realize I have to congratulate myself for all of the inner work I've done in being a conscious, responsible person.

I have never given myself credit on it because I thought I didn't deserve it. That I haven't done enough to reflect it. That It's selfish to celebrate yourself because you have so much more to learn. Or others will find it offensive. That it's only a moment and irrelevant when there are more pressing things to do.

I've learnt to really like & be OK with being with and now AS myself- so I'm starting to see that sometimes we need to celebrate our own personal journey. I've only ever seen self-centered young soul celebrations, and rarely ever old soul ones, so this is new to me.

I'm also realizing that I've been so alone in the last few years that I feel lonely.

Not lonely in the sense that I seek others to distract from myself and my own issues, but lonely in that I don't have enough sharing and intimacy with others at all. Whatever I do have in terms of sharing/intimacy is only either me introducing others to my ideals and me listening to theirs but on a rudimentary first impression basis, or it's just a short-term moment in between workloads and jarring life schedules.

I still appreciate those small short bursts of intimacy/sharing- but I crave something deeper and more lasting now. I want a friend I can hang out with more often and share my realities with.

It makes me feel rather sad- because I've become far more self-reliant than ever and I feel like I just have to keep enduring my projects alone since everyone else is too busy with their lives to be with me for long.

And I can't force them into being my friend or being with me so it's like carrying myself into new experiences and conversations but then the time comes around and the other has to leave. Sigh.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sam K
15 hours ago, Bogi said:

I agree. I think back then, in the 90s we were so hopeful about our European dream, about unity. Nowadays, I feel like we lost this dream. Everything seems so confused and confusing in Europe. I know that it is part of a looooong process, but it does not make me any happier.

I think the EU's main problem (well, other than fascism being back in fashion) is similar to the problem other ostensibly democratic institutions have been running into recently: it has some fundamental flaws in how it's designed, and fixing those problems would require those who benefit from them to agree to give up that benefit.  Any time an institution has a deep, structural problem, and the only channel for fixing that problem is the institution itself, we're in for a bad time.  Americans can tell you all about that, what with rural voters having three times the power of urban voters in our Senate.  The body that would have to act to fix that structural problem?  The Senate.  The odds that rural senators will vote for their own loss of power?  Virtually zero.  Which means that until things get bad enough that people collectively DEMAND a change, existing rules and institutions be damned, we're stuck. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Bogi
7 hours ago, Sam K said:

it has some fundamental flaws in how it's designed, and fixing those problems would require those who benefit from them to agree to give up that benefit.  Any time an institution has a deep, structural problem, and the only channel for fixing that problem is the institution itself, we're in for a bad time. 

Yes, it sums up the EU´s current problem with its institutions. 

Truthfully, I am not being very optimistic.

Maybe also because right now we have a Nexus. By the way, how is everyone? Since a couple of days ago, I just want to shoot myself.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Joanne
On 11/2/2018 at 6:44 PM, Troy said:

The older soul is so used to navigating life on her own and being as responsible for that life as she can be, she tends to miss out on the inherent trust that can extend to others as a network of power that can bring change.

I was just rereading the Energy Report and this really stood out to me!!! I can really relate, but @Troy why did Michael change from using "you/your" throughout the Report to using "she" for that part of the Report? I don't think I've ever seen them do that in an Energy Report, but I can be mistaken! Was that a channeling error or intentional on Michaels's part?

I'm intrigued to say the least...anyone else? 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Evelin
10 minutes ago, Joanne said:

I was just rereading the Energy Report and this really stood out to me!!! I can really relate, but @Troy why did Michael change from using "you/your" throughout the Report to using "she" for that part of the Report? I don't think I've ever seen them do that in an Energy Report, but I can be mistaken! Was that a channeling error or intentional on Michaels's part?

I didn't notice, but the pronouns in my mother tongue have no gender, so it's all the same to me ?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

JeanneS

@KurtisM  I am feeling somewhat similar to you.  I have had a period of deep inner work and sticking close to home with my husband and daughter.  My daughter just went off to college and my husband works away from home.  And I am a cookbook writer--so I generally don't work with other people and I don't see anyone all day.  I am feeling quite lonely.  As a Sage, this is killing me, lol.  I am now feeling like I am ready to come out from my cave.    I feel like I am on the cusp of a phase and a new direction.  Do you feel like you are ready to start a new phase?

Also, I would love to hang out with you! ?  We can have an Old soul congratulations party! (sorry, Sage in me).

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Paulyboy
On 11/4/2018 at 9:48 PM, JeanneS said:

Also, forgive me--I am new to this particular site.  What is a "Nexus". and what is a "Divergence" in relation to a Nexus in this context?  Thank you!

Hi, and welcome!

This may have already been covered in the thread, since it is a large topic that quickly “rabbit-holes,” but here are my two cents:

(Addendum, I totally go full-rabbit-hole, because it’s fun!)

TLDR Version:

Parralel X) An election will take place between Bob and Mary

Diverence: There is a probability the election can go either way. (Add “Nexus” to describe a whole bunch of Divergence or Merging. “Nexus: Divergence means a lot of things could go different directions at the same time.)

Parralel X-1) A world where Mary won the election.

Parralel X-2) A world where Bob won the election.

Convergence: A world where you ate a muffin instead of a scone a few weeks ago become the same world, because does it matter all that much and you don’t remember anyway.

In the Michael teachings (this iteration, as channeled by Troy) there are a multitude of different realities running “in parallel” in the universe (and that’s not getting into multiple universes, fractals, time loops, and all that fun stuff). I have a background video game worlds and computers that I like to use as a base board for the concepts.

Imagine there are two “versions” of Jeanne “running” on an Earth world “sim” computer. One version is where you ate blueberries for breakfast today and the other is strawberries. The computer runs both “version,” or “parralel” in tandem (it’s got a lot of processing power and memory to do this). In the long term these differences are not likely to add up to much.

There is a chance, though, that the blueberries parallel and the strawberries parallel had a “big difference.” For example, if you’re allergic to strawberries, you may have spent the day at the hospital wondering when you became allergic to strawberries. Perhaps the blueberries reminded you of a dream you had, and that caused you to be inspired to write a book about the dream. The above would be a “divergence” since a choice you made, an event that happened, or what-not, made an appreciable difference where the world-computer decides that both the strawberry version (sick in the hospital) and the blueberry version (inspired to write a book and not sick in hospital) are “different” enough to keep both “parallels” running in the simulation (nothing against strawberries and in favor of blueberries; I find them both delicious). This would be a small example of a “Divergence.”

Imagine that there was no “appreciable” difference between the strawberry and the blueberry breakfast. Your choice was different in each parallel, and the difference is real, even if you don’t consider things very different (slightly different nutritional value, supply differences in the refrigerator, etc.). At some point, if the choice doesn’t lead to some larger consequence (or cumulative consequence), the world computer may decide to “merge” both of these versions of Jeanne. Reality folds in on itself, and if you wonder what you ate for breakfast a week ago, was it strawberries or blueberries, you might not quite remember, and it didn’t matter anyway (since the next day you are blueberries if you ate strawberries the first day). There isn’t a compelling reason for the world computer to keep both versions running since they ended up “practically” the same. The “Jeanne” in both versions wakes up one day as the same person.

Realities can diverge and converge on a personal, community, regional, global, etc. level. Your dietary preferences on day are different than a community that decides to build a park or a trail with their funds, a region that decides not to build a light rail system, or a planet which gets hit by an asteroid. If there is a decent probability one way or the other, the world computer “creates” a new “save file” of that version of the “game” and continues “playing” both at the same time in their own separate saved-game slots.

A Nexus is a whole lot of saved-game files diverging or merging at the same time. For example, in a close election where there are 10000 things being decided across a country at the same time, every probable combination will be “spun-off” into their own saves-game file, to be run in tandem (parallel). If a truck full of $100 bills accidentally has its trunk open up and all the money scatters across the countryside by the wind, then all the different versions or who found or didn’t find the money and how much is all spun off as a collective batch of saves-game files.

Sometimes when realities converge, you will end up with odd artifacts left over from a merged saved-game. For example, a tree in a field behind your house suddenly appears. You don’t remember that tree ever being there. Your friends, family, and neighbors agree it was always there. Eventually some half-memories start creeping in involving this tree, and you chalk it off to your memory fading. An archeological artifact from merged parallel where a particular king from 500 years ago reined for 23 years instead of 20 years will appear in some excavation. It will be an oddity, and people will likely chalk it up to an error on the part of the original creator, or a bad translation, or propaganda. (All of these things can be a factor, as well, of course.)

At the end of the day, a divergence is realities where probabilities are spun-off and explored, to see where all the roads in a “choose your own adventure” story “might” go. A convergence (or merging) is some of these save files being crunched together because it doesn’t matter all that much what Emperor Bob the Forth’s favorite color was 1000 years ago because the info is lost and no one really cares any more (or strawberries vs. blueberries didn’t matter a whole lot).

Every version of Jeanne is thus explored by your Essence (I am making up random examples). Jeanne who went to Paris that one year instead of taking that internship with the aerospace company back home are both separate parallels. Jeanne who got married to Stewart instead of Veronica are different parallels. Jeanne who died in that car accident 20 years ago is different from the Jeanne who barely missed that accident. Eventually all the different versions will pass beyond the physical world and 10’s of thousands of versions will all stand up and take a bow for the curtain call. Essence is the “computer” running all these versions at the same time, and is the same computer running all the other versions of every other lifetime, past and present, at the same time, all across space and time.

Who you are now, as Jeanne, in this world with your own choices, is vitally important and makes you “you.” You are an infinitely small piece of the mosaic of who “you” are, but you are an infinitely important piece of that mosaic, since it only exists because of its component parts. You are vast and infinite while being a smaller component of something else that is vast and infinite, but there are universes that exist inside of you at the same time.

Note: There are “Non-Merging Parallels” (technically as misnomer, but practically non-merging) where things went so drastically in another direction that they will likely not ever merge until the end of the human species, and all memory of us is long-lost. For example, millions of years ago an asteroid wipes out most surface life. Surviving humans start living under ground as much as possible for safety, finding food and energy below the surface more and more. Over those millions of years humans evolve into “troglodyte” type dwarves with skin like bark (just nice and tough) that live deep in the crust utilizing phosphorescent minerals and fungus for light, thermal vents for power, and have only the occasional air-shaft to the “overworld” for ventilation, not even remembering they’re there most of the time. The “overworld” is not even a memory except in the most obscure historical documents and gorillas gaining sentience now on the surface may not even know of what lies “beneath,” and visa-versa. Eventually the humans of the underground, cetaceans of the water, and gorillas of the surface form a council of Earthlings and combine their knowledge and technology to reach the stars. Someday when everyone is long dead, memory of us is gone, and Earth is eaten by the sun turning into a red giant do the parralel of “asteroid hits and we go subterranean” and “asteroid misses and we stay on surface” merge.

On that note, your Essence would be a part of that parralel as well, so Dwarf Jeanne exists in an untouchable world just a finger’s length away, along with all the other non-merging parallels where things went in a completely different sci-if direction at some point in our collective pasts. It all makes for one hell of an awesome story, told across many lifetimes, versions of those lifetimes, random events, choices, and the like across time and space, past and present, and that is just one Essence, infinitely huge yet infinitely small. 

Yup, totally rabbit-holed it (somewhere there’s a guy yelling GOOOOOAAAAALLL and squirrels are drinking juice from acorn caps while giggling).

Hope that helped?

-Paul

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 7
  • LOL 1

Ingun

A friend shared this on fb today:

UPDATED - THE LIST GETS LONGER!
I am going to need a lot of tissue tonight and we are just getting started. (from Shaun King)
* * Ayanna Pressley just became the first Black woman ever elected to Congress from Massachusetts
** Rachael Rollins just became the first woman and the first African American to be elected District Attorney of Boston!
** Ilhan Omar just became the first Somali-American EVER elected to Congress.
** Jahana Hayes just became the first Black woman ever elected to Congress from Connecticut!
** Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@ocasio2018) just became the youngest woman EVER elected to Congress!!! And she’s badass.
** Amendment 4 in Florida passed giving 1.4 million ex-felons the right to vote.
** Rashida Tlaib just became the first Muslim woman EVER elected to Congress.
** St. Louis County Prosecutor, Wesley Bell, has officially won
** Jared Polis, wins Colorado Governor, first openly gay man to wing a gubernatorial election
** Sharice Davids an openly gay Native American just defeated a Republican incumbent and flipped a red seat blue.
** Laura Kelly in Kansas – governor seat beats Kris Kobach
** Pete Sessions, powerful GOP chairman of the House Rules Committee, lost in TX!
** Antonio Delgado defeated the heinous John Faso
** Kate Brown wins Oregon Governor!!!
** Joe Gonzales just became the new District Attorney of San Antonio! He ousted a HORRIBLE DA to win
** FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER 100 WOMEN HAVE BEEN ELECTED TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
** The last time Pennsylvania sent women to congress was 1993 – tonight they are sending at least four of them.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Troy
8 hours ago, Joanne said:

I think that was just an insignificant shift in pronouns. They do tend to switch among you/your, one, he, her, them... but I don't think there is any particular reason. I guess maybe some sentences may be meant to read more personally and some are meant to be broader?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

JeanneS

@Paulyboy Wow, thank you!  I have always had a vague understanding of parallel realities and the souls in them (thank you Seth!).  But your description helped to clarify for me the Nexus/Divergence thing.  Also, Dwarf Jeanne is interested in merging with the Went-to-Paris Jeanne.  Or maybe that's me.  ? 

Also, I was just thinking today about parallel realities and Essence plus concurrents.  So, if we have concurrents, they are also going through parallels.  So that means not only several bodies but several realities for each body.  Kind of boggles the mind.

Thank you again!!  Also, it's nice to meet another Sage on the board!!

Edited by JeanneS
spelling
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Bobby
On 11/4/2018 at 6:06 AM, Bobby said:

Definitely noticed!  Unlike I believed in 2016, I will not concede that this one is written in stone until the results come in.  In fact, I'm leaning towards the negative end of the spectrum as far as surprise.  We still have the ISs on track for manifestation in 2020.  Why would things suddenly change and improve if that were the case?  I think the ride only gets bumpier from here... MUCH bumpier and probably in ways we are not prepared to accept at the moment unfortunately.

It got bumpier today... forecast is for more bumpiness tomorrow  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

I think I have shared the ideas of a Resource Based Economy with about 30 people now.

Wow!

I hope to do the same with veganism and minimalism next year.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Luka
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

I hope to do the same with veganism and minimalism next year.

You are brave beyond words ? I don't think I will ever want to discuss my eating with anyone, it is so frieking frustrating. I will probably tell everyone just to mind their own business and leave my food alone (fellow vegan here). Though I must admit I still use wool. I honestly don't believe sheep suffer from it.

Because I'm a mean person, me and my perfect cholesterol levels patiently wait the time when all keto-idiots, with their obsession with animal fat and animal protein, begin to drop dead like flies ?

• LOL 5
  • SAD 1
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

Evelin
2 hours ago, Luka said:

Though I must admit I still use wool. I honestly don't believe sheep suffer from it.

Me, too, although I try to buy 90% used wool. But in the Nordic countries life without wool can get quite difficult.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Luka

Arrogant, me? I have no idea how that is possible.

• LOL 6

Joanne
14 hours ago, Troy said:

I think that was just an insignificant shift in pronouns. They do tend to switch among you/your, one, he, her, them... but I don't think there is any particular reason. I guess maybe some sentences may be meant to read more personally and some are meant to be broader?

@Troy thanks for the info...I never noticed the pronoun shifts before.?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Michèle

@JeanneS I so agree with you - isolation takes the will to live from Sages, I spent almost three years with not much social interaction here in Birmingham because we moved here 3 years ago after Éric was born, I had never worked in Birmingham, we didn't know anyone and then I spent a lot of time in Switzerland with my parents, and visits to grandparents in Liverpool and my husband didn't really find his feet at  work and socialise with anyone, so we were slow at settling and I suffered more than I realised in hindsight. My husband didn't mind so much, but then, he is also dyslexic and generally doesn't find it easy to interact with people.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Sam K

Ruth Bader Ginsburg fell and fractured three ribs.  People understandably freaked out, but she seems to be okay.  I wonder if the Divergence could be related to that fall and its outcome.  Say, a branching-off where the fall permanently incapacitated or killed her instead.

• WHAT/WOW! 2
  • SAD 4

JeanneS

@Michèle  Yeah, the isolation is not good for me.  I am an introvert (a social introvert) but I am trying to make an effort to fine more ways to be out in the world on a daily basis.  My husband is also an introvert, so it is tough for the 2 of us to get escape velocity from our house, lol.

• LIKE/LOVE 5