Jump to content
Troy

ENERGY REPORT: November 2018

Recommended Posts

JeanneS

@Luka  I think it is important to not judge other people's eating needs/choices.  I am celiac (gluten intolerant) and the amount of animosity out there for people who eat gluten-free is crazy.  For me, it's not a choice.  But even if it was a choice, why does anyone else care?  What I eat is what I eat.  It shouldn't matter to anyone else.

 

FWIW, I am not a vegan and I have perfect cholesterol.   I think each body has different needs and we each need to listen to that.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM

@JeanneS in case you don't know, I have just entered University as well. I'm aspiring to get into Virtual Reality through its resources.

And yes, I totally feel like I'm entering a new phase! I'm moving from one based on INTERNAL SUPPOSITION to ACTIVE SHARING. I have sorted out my mind and see that I would like to focus on sharing 3 things: Intimacy, Activism and Art.

And then my lifestyle changes toward more physical movement, minimalism, environmentalism, self-trust etc. will support that.

 

Lol I would love to hang out with other TLErs. But that will have to wait until I move out some time in the 2020s...

I love the idea of a congratulations party.

 

 

@Luka

Yes I want to be brave and share ideas. I don't seek to proselytize anyone, just to spread ideas like seeds of change.

Stuff like veganism may be met with great hostility, simply because it's not some distant outside idea like climate change or terrorism (to the people in my corner of the world), it's a very personal one we actively and mindlessly contribute to.

But if I dont share it, the repercussions and consequences are far worse than that resistance.

I can't stand for that.

 

From my research, we will have to move towards a plant-based diet if we want to bring equilibrium back to huge changes like habitat loss, deforestation, ocean dead zones, desertification etc.

Even if one can't totally eliminate animal foods, it will be vital for us to cut down on it immensely.

And it will be better for our health and compassion.

---

I don't like stuff like lab meat that's coming in, but it is a trend that can help us relieve the ethical and environmental damage that our diet causes. So I support that- it's just not a truly holistic choice because that meat still harms our own bodies.

It's more like a transition choice, similar to Vegetarianism. You can't stay there, but it is a great step up from harm.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luka

@JeanneS No one would react badly for people being glutein-free if there wouldn't be people who thought it must be some awesome diet and glutein, among some other things, is from Satan. Now people who have celiac disease have to suffer from it, and they are not taken seriously, which is really bad. Celiac disease is a very serious condition. It is very unfortunate that people who have to avoid glutein for medical reasons have to suffer. On the other hand, there is more glutein-free products now than before, I think? More buyers, more selection, so maybe it is not all bad.

 

When it comes to veganism, all I can say is this, and I quote Dalai Lama here: “Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures." Ironically, Dalai Lama himself is not srict vegetarian, and eats meat now and then. Nevertheless, I live by that quote and find being vegan much easier than living in cognitive dissonanse where I tried constantly avoid thinking about what I am eating. Also, where before I hated cooking, I now love it and do it every day.

 

I do apologise for my bad language and calling people in ketogenic dieat idiots. I normally don't behave like that and I don't know what hit me. Probably some long stewed resentment. Nevertheless, it was really bad from me and I have no excuse for it.

 

I do want to say something that I won't ever change my mind about: I hate the duality of how animals are treated. On the other hand, we have pets that are pampered and spoiled and wear little sweaters and frieking kitty  nail polish. And then we have factory farmed animals that are treated like crap and slaughtered for food. I have hard time to hide it and not to show people how much it disgusts me how they fuss about their dogs, while stuffing their faces with minced meat and cheese. It gets harder and harder, and I'm sure one day I will just explode and let it all come out in some horribly wrong situation, and then I probably have to change city.

 

@KurtisM I share your thoughts about lab grown meat. I won't eat it if they begin to sell it, because it does harm body. But I thought it would be great if you keep cats? I'd love to have cats, but I have this problem that I have to feed them with factory food, and I'm vegan partly (I would say 50% for health, 50% for ethical reasons) because I absolutely don't want to support farming animals. But  kitty has no choice, they are carnivores and they need meat. There are no mice in cans. So I still don't have a cat.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaD

in regards to the people who aren't vegan, I am more than comfortable being vegan and knowing that my consumer choices don't support institutionalised animal holocaust. Those who are not vegan, your food choices don't have to include any meat/dairy/eggs, and your arguments for consuming and supporting either, are selfish, as your palate pleasure and desire for meat/dairy/eggs harms or kills a living sentient creature for your two second palate pleasure. Vegans do no harm. Plants are not sentient. Plants can feed people more efficiently than animals ever can without the suffering, selfishness, exploitation, bloodshed and slaughter. Vegans eat plant based and don't kill or harm animals. If the point of difference is that your argument to defend your choices is selfish (and it is), then I have no qualms about addressing that selfishness when it arises. Otherwise I will not comment on it. What @Luka was expressing was the ongoing day in day out bullshit that vegans get for advocating for protection of animals which is vastly less extreme than the screams that you will hear coming from a slaughterhouse. No slaughter is humane. @Luka has apologised. 

I will always advocate for those sentient animals made vulnerable by human cruelty. The screams from the slaughterhouse are louder than my advocacy.

 

@Kurtis, you are doing a great job of shaping and communicating your strategies for making the world a better place. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crystal
Quote

I share your thoughts about lab grown meat. I won't eat it if they begin to sell it, because it does harm body. But I thought it would be great if you keep cats? I'd love to have cats, but I have this problem that I have to feed them with factory food, and I'm vegan partly (I would say 50% for health, 50% for ethical reasons) because I absolutely don't want to support farming animals. But  kitty has no choice, they are carnivores and they need meat. There are no mice in cans. So I still don't have a cat.

 

Thank you for NOT making a cat go vegan! Cats are absolute carnivores. They have to eat meat or they die. So if you require a pet to be vegan, you're better off with a guinea pig or a rabbit (both great pets). You are doing the right and ethical thing, if you can't stand the idea of a pet eating meat, then not having a carnivore as a pet. (maybe one day someone will genetically engineer a vegan cat?)

 

I'm not vegan but I'm trying to eat a more plant-based diet for reasons of ethics and of health - and because I DO have cats, and won't deprive them of their own natural diet, so I figure by eating less meat myself I'm making up for them. (I refuse to live a catless life, so if lab-grown meat is in their future, that's fine!)

 

I've noticed that vegan (and vegetarian) cooking has gotten much more sophisticated and delicious within the past five years or so. It's not the stereotypical tofu, greens, and lentils with no seasoning! I've gotten myself a few cookbooks and it's really amazing what is on offer.

 

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeroen
20 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I think I have shared the ideas of a Resource Based Economy with about 30 people now.

Wow!

 

I hope to do the same with veganism and minimalism next year.

 

Interesting you mentioned this. I had a conversation within the last week explaining what I know about a Resource Based Economy with two people so far including a family member and my Cadence Mate. I do not know many people but maybe over time I can find more people with similar interests or interests in trying something new in place of the system we have today.

  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM

@Jeroen

Yes! It is intriguing and exciting.

 

I think that all economic systems are essentially teachings, so they would follow the 7 Elements and 49 Waves that the Ms delineated.

In that case, I think that the RBE is in Element 2 of SHARING and Wave 1 of EXPERIMENTATION.

This is the spectrum between Preconceived Proselytization and Conceiving Propagation.

I think we are soon moving into Wave 2 next year in preparation for Wave 3 and possibly 4 in the 2020s.

 

The Experimentation Element happened as Jacque Fresco created fully functional models and diagrams for RBE from the 1940s through to the 1990s.

The 2000s likely began the sharing process (with our Platform of CHOICE) and it will probably last until the 2050s.

Then we will likely move into Application with the first fully functional cities integrating Physical and Virtual Reality with prosumerism.

 

 

This is happening parallel to the Deaths of Capitalism and Consumerism.

I would guess that Capitalism is at Element 7 of COMPREHENSION and Wave 2 of SHARING- which is about the spectrum between Proselytizing Completion and Propagating Wholeness. You can see this just from how everyone is aware that capitalism no longer works and is talking about it as something that must or simply will end.

We will likely move into Wave 3 when this structure collapses in 2020/21.

---

Consumerism is at Element 7 of COMPREHENSION and Wave 3 of APPLICATION- which is about the spectrum between Elusive Completion and Tangible Wholeness.

This can be seen from the very real detrimental effects our consumerism is having on the planet.

We will likely move into Wave 4 when we have systems to more effectively showcase and manage our resources and waste in the Early 2020s.

 

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luka

After reading @Janets channeling my whole body got exited because ta-daa! We are going into space! I am so going to be there. I will be living off world, it will be so EXITING! I CAN'T WAIT! I will meet ALIENS! Then my personality remembered it won't be there doing it and got sad. I also get sad sometimes when I realise I won't ever do many things I wanted to do, and even if I do them in my next life, this personality is dead and cremated and won't be partisipating.

 

I honestly can't imagine how it would be living with a thought that you only live once. I would go insane.

 

@Crystal People who make their cats (or even dogs) go vegan are cruel in my honest opinion. It is animal abuse, plain and simple, and just another form of selfishness and seeing animals as objects of personal pleasure and as toys. I could go days about this issue, and I hold lots of resentments against many dog owners for not understanding a thing about their animal. NO, your dog is not content if it gets out twice a day and spends alone 10 hours of that day in an apartment size of a shoe box.

 

I love cats, I'm a cat person through and through. But feeding them would present a real problem for me. I don't know how I could live my days feeling like a hypocrite. But the thing is, I WILL have cats at some point. I will have to live with that problem somehow. Cat has to eat meat, there is no two ways about it. I hope I will manage to find a place where I can live in countryside (read: 2 kilometres from closest neighbour) so I can let them hunt most of their own food and they don't have to solely rely on factory food. That is the plan, I just have no faintest idea yet how I can make that plan manifest.

 

Btw I hate tofu. I vomit if I try to eat it, I dispise it that much. It tastes vile. It is like eating soft cardboard. Nothing can hide that taste from me. My protein comes from legumes and grains. This week I tasted hummus for the first time (I was raised with potatoes and meat and grains, I'm not that brave with new foods), and fell in love with it and learned to make my own. I count it as a victory!

 

 

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luka

I want to add, Ive been following the Jim Acosta-incident with great interest. It is absolutely insane! You can't come up with that shit! Press secretary of the White House is spreading a false video that was fabricated by Infowars to make Jim Acosta look like an aggressor. The craziest thing is that even in the false video he doesn't look like an aggressor but people still manage to convince themselves that he hit the poor girl. It is absofuckinglutely insane. People have the video right before their eyes, and they still claim he attacked that intern. I have consumed about a ton of popcorn since it started.

popcorn-gif-24.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby
9 hours ago, Luka said:

After reading @Janets channeling my whole body got exited because ta-daa! We are going into space! I am so going to be there. I will be living off world, it will be so EXITING! I CAN'T WAIT! I will meet ALIENS! Then my personality remembered it won't be there doing it and got sad. I also get sad sometimes when I realise I won't ever do many things I wanted to do, and even if I do them in my next life, this personality is dead and cremated and won't be partisipating.

 

I honestly can't imagine how it would be living with a thought that you only live once. I would go insane.

 

 

 

 

But your personality doesn't cease to exist, in fact, it continues as you and is able to do so many MORE things on the Astral than you could have possibly have done here.  I think that is quite exciting ?

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet
8 hours ago, Luka said:

this personality is dead and cremated and won't be partisipating.

On the contrary, your Personality may no longer be physical, but Michael has made it clear in several instances that the Personality survives death, and I suspect you will get to participate in whatever way you choose via the later Personalities that you will help to create.

 

The concept of the Personality surviving death is difficult to search for, but perhaps someone else here remembers a specific session they can point out. I'll update this comment if I find one. 

 

For that matter, you may have already experienced aliens in past lives. I have. Try looking into the fringe topics: Fringe and Whackadoodle. These sessions are segregated into a fringe area because many of them speak of things like interactions with non-terrestrials. Some of the Human Timeline Project content mentions these topics as well. All the fringe stuff is segregated and much is not accessible in the search function to protect Troy, who does not wish to be known as the fringe channel.

  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Roth
1 hour ago, Janet said:

On the contrary, your Personality may no longer be physical, but Michael has made it clear in several instances that the Personality survives death, and I suspect you will get to participate in whatever way you choose via the later Personalities that you will help to create.

 

The concept of the Personality surviving death is difficult to search for, but perhaps someone else here remembers a specific session they can point out. I'll update this comment if I find one. 

 

For that matter, you may have already experienced aliens in past lives. I have. Try looking into the fringe topics: Fringe and Whackadoodle. These sessions are segregated into a fringe area because many of them speak of things like interactions with non-terrestrials. Some of the Human Timeline Project content mentions these topics as well. All the fringe stuff is segregated and much is not accessible in the search function to protect Troy, who does not wish to be known as the fringe channel.

 

There may be a terminology issue here. It's not always easy to distinguish whether personality or Personality is meant, especially when capitalization can be a bit erratic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet
2 minutes ago, John Roth said:

 

There may be a terminology issue here. It's not always easy to distinguish whether personality or Personality is meant, especially when capitalization can be a bit erratic

No. I don't think so. Michael has been fairly clear that I as Janet will continue to exist, and I remember we were surprised (especially Geraldine) when that first came out, but there have been follow-ups. What we need are references to specific sessions. I will try to track them down a bit later. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasia
1 hour ago, Janet said:

The concept of the Personality surviving death is difficult to search for, but perhaps someone else here remembers a specific session they can point out. I'll update this comment if I find one. 

 

As it happens, I was reading about this yesterday. It's a very tiny part of the session, but addresses this directly:

 

'If you choose to abdicate all Essence and Personality Agreements, and ignore the fulfillment of Agreements of Necessity, your life is still rich with experience, value, and learning.

 

Because YOU exist.

 

That can never be undone.

 

You may never have the density of an incarnation again, but you continue with your mind, feelings, and richness of "life" long after death.

 

Your philosophies, interpretations, lessons, teachings, meaning, and experiences continue to grow beyond this life.

 

However, the freer one becomes within a lifetime through the acknowledgement and gratitude for fulfillment of Agreements of Necessity, and through the choices that are fulfilling the Agreements of Personality, allowing for the unfolding of Agreements of Essence, the more profound the extension of life for the Personality beyond incarnation.

 

This is one of the reasons religions have discouraged suicide as a solution for a lifetime's issues, as it speaks to the fact that Personality does not gain relief by doing so.

 

This "sin" may be cloaked in the terminology of the Baby Soul, but the point is valid: you do not end.

 

To grasp the magnitude of "you" as you exist beyond the current life is to occasionally allow for the unfolding of Essence Agreements, and to be aware of these.

 

This is the closest to "proof" of your existence on a higher level than most any other tangible means of proof: when you watch your life unfold in a way that shows that "something" is at work beyond your capacity to control it.'

 

 

From OMW: Nurturing and Finding Your Agreements

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luka

@Janet I have already read all the whackadoodle-material long time ago. I find it absolutely fascinating, and I could take tons more of it. I'm cadre 2, entity 4, and that was described as "Carl Sagan - ET contact -entity" in Michael Teachings-site. Totally fits. It also explained to me why I'm so into this stuff, and was since I was seven years old. I didn't even know what scifi was when I walked to the  library and asked the librarian to find me some scifi-books. When I finally have money to use in something extra, I will ask Michael about my obession with Cyberpunk and cybernetics. I totally can see myself doing that stuff in some future life as I don't seem to take issues with experimenting with my body and changing it to fit to whatever I want from it.

 

 

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leela Corman

I definitely feel a lightening of energy in the past few days, despite the continuing shitshow that I don't need to delineate because we all know it. The midterm elections fell into a pattern I was expecting, in a general sense, though its specifics are a surprise in many places, and a good one: Scott Walker is out (the toxic governor of Wisconsin, not the dark brooding singer with the great cheekbones)! Two Native women are going to Congress! Many women of color and LGBT public servants have been elected. A couple of states voted to address gerrymandering. Amendment 4 passing in my state of Florida is a huge deal, both for future elections and for racial justice in general. I only learned last night that the law it does away with is specifically a Jim Crow law. Shame on me for not knowing that and shame on us for having it on the books. Florida also banned greyhound racing, which is awesome, also greyhounds are great and a lot of them will need to be adopted now, though I am so far unable to convince my partner that we should totally do that. Locally, our county passed a slight tax increase (over the objections of many selfish people, I am sure) to fund a children's trust for education, and our town voted to keep our local utility in local rather than state hands. And we also voted for the Soil & Water Commissioner candidate who is NOT an actual neo-Nazi, hooray for us because apparently in 2018 we still have to keep repeating "Nazis are bad!" until we pass out? Yes, the other candidate was a bona fide fucking neo-Nazi.

 

Our governor's race, and Georgia's, are straightup fuckery and look to (hopefully) be going to recount, and both are races in which a young, African-American candidate with great ideas and experience are up against actual fucking white supremacists. Ron DeSantis pals around with neo-Nazis and Brian Kemp appears to be an old-school segregationist fuckhead who should be in jail for all the voter suppression tactics he's engaged in. Our Senate race here in FL is also going to recount, and if Rick Scott wins it we are so fucked, that man is a horror. But the fact that those races were so close, and that so many eyes are on them now, gives me so much hope.

 

So I guess this is (no longer) the darkest timeline? As a Jew I feel irresponsible getting too optimistic, but this has been a better week than I thought it would. I'm also feeling a lifting of some personal issues. They're not resolved but they're not tormenting me as badly.

 

Wish us luck down here in the Southeastern U.S.

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kate
17 hours ago, Kasia said:

 

As it happens, I was reading about this yesterday. It's a very tiny part of the session, but addresses this directly:

 

'If you choose to abdicate all Essence and Personality Agreements, and ignore the fulfillment of Agreements of Necessity, your life is still rich with experience, value, and learning.

 

Because YOU exist.

 

That can never be undone.

 

You may never have the density of an incarnation again, but you continue with your mind, feelings, and richness of "life" long after death.

 

Your philosophies, interpretations, lessons, teachings, meaning, and experiences continue to grow beyond this life.

 

However, the freer one becomes within a lifetime through the acknowledgement and gratitude for fulfillment of Agreements of Necessity, and through the choices that are fulfilling the Agreements of Personality, allowing for the unfolding of Agreements of Essence, the more profound the extension of life for the Personality beyond incarnation.

 

This is one of the reasons religions have discouraged suicide as a solution for a lifetime's issues, as it speaks to the fact that Personality does not gain relief by doing so.

 

This "sin" may be cloaked in the terminology of the Baby Soul, but the point is valid: you do not end.

 

To grasp the magnitude of "you" as you exist beyond the current life is to occasionally allow for the unfolding of Essence Agreements, and to be aware of these.

 

This is the closest to "proof" of your existence on a higher level than most any other tangible means of proof: when you watch your life unfold in a way that shows that "something" is at work beyond your capacity to control it.'

 

 

From OMW: Nurturing and Finding Your Agreements

So happy this came up! Do you Team think it is possible that a former incarnation/Personality is identifiable, ie, can be met by my current Personality? Ie like with a guide? 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulyboy
6 hours ago, Kate said:

So happy this came up! Do you Team think it is possible that a former incarnation/Personality is identifiable, ie, can be met by my current Personality? Ie like with a guide? 

 

Hi Kate,

 

I don’t see why not. Perspective may get wonky in the process.

 

Below apparently I go on some random tangents since I first misread the question as if wondering if your past lives could guide your current personality. I’m leaving it up just for funsies and self-indulgence since it is related (and I love to hear the sound of my own voice), in a way, but, “Yes, I don’t see why not.”

 

**********

 

It is my understanding that you constantly “guide” yourself, and that any of those past resources that are particularly relevant to the current life may be brought up in one way or another. This is particularly true if this is not the first time you have “lived” your life, as the personality has the option in life review to “relive” their life again and again to explore different choices. Whether this is “just” different parallels or an overlapping “Groundhog’s Day” experience I think may have to do with one’s perception of space time and their own individual experience. Playing a video game where your avatar has many “lives” and “saved games” would be another way of looking at a part of it.

 

As far as “you” as “Kate” meeting “you” as “Thomas,” (your whacky Victorian lifetime spent as a fishmonger who considered playing chess to be an under-appreciated pleasure who I just made up out of whole cloth for an example), I don’t see why this wouldn’t happen, at least on the Astral plane. If my understanding is correct, Thomas (or some representation of him) would be “out there” doing his own thing, and interactions can absolutely occur. “He” would be a different Personality, but there would be a kinship there (you may or may not like each other). Eventually “Kate” will get to meet and know “Thomas” in all of its gory detail, and Kate will experience Thomas’s life and Thomas Kate’s life with full comprehension. How this works “time wise” and “perception wise” is a bit murky, as it could be a full second-to-second exchange of experience, or a simple “remembering” that “you” ARE Thomas, also, as well as Kate, and you are the sum of all of your experiences.

 

As a further extension, during the 7th levels of a particular soul-age, some personalities go around “collecting” all their other personalities on the Astral plane in a grand reunion, a sublime “assembling a crack team” trope in action. Many works of fiction where the protagonist has to collect various heroic figures from different time periods to combine their powers, knowledge, and strengths, to overcome some obstacle in the “present” world could be seen as an analogy of this process. There are personalities who have not been “collected,” though, littered across space time, by the time one is 7th level old. They could be stuck in a time loop where they live the same life over and over and have stubbornly refused to move beyond that lifetime, clinging to something they think is very valuable from that lifetime. They may just be camping on some astral island refusing to move on, and willfully pushing away any “angels” that come to visit them on the island and offer them a magical boat to go visit other realms, etc. No matter how stubborn, or how lost, or how entrenched these heroes and villains and kings and peasants of our lifetimes might be, they are ALL collected by Essence in “the end” before cycling off at the end of your last lifetime as a 7th Level Old Soul. “Everyone” gets to go home in the end. “Everyone” gets to meet “God” face-to-face and yell and scream and laugh at the WTF of everything. Eventually the multitude of all of your lifetimes and all their variations is realized to be “you” as Essence. All of your personalities are still “there” and “existant,” it’s simply a matter of your perspective being “I am all of whom I ever have been, and all of whom I will ever be.” All of the characters in a book exist as themselves, even if the author “wrote” them, and they cannot be “scrubbed” out of existence. (The nature of fictional characters is a whole other topic, which I have tabbed somewhere).

 

This gets more interesting as your Entity starts to merge on the Causal plane, because every gory-detail from every parallel or every lifetime gets “shared with the class,” so that, once an Entity becomes a “we,” they can properly speak from that collective experience of around 1000 essences living a few million lifetimes with trillions of parallels (and, if I recall, parallels have not finished merging on the Causal plane, so there are other “versions” of the Michael entity out there from different timelines. Fun stuff!). Eventually all is one and one is all, the alpha and omega, because it always was, and always shall be.

 

So, enough babbling on as a type into my smartphone in bed. I’ve gotta use the bathroom and get ready for work, because peeing is important also! It is a very vital and necessary part of the Universe, past lives and present! Squirrels know this).

 

-Paul

  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Roth
On 11/9/2018 at 9:11 AM, Janet said:

No. I don't think so. Michael has been fairly clear that I as Janet will continue to exist, and I remember we were surprised (especially Geraldine) when that first came out, but there have been follow-ups. What we need are references to specific sessions. I will try to track them down a bit later. 

 

The distinction between false personality and True Personality goes all the way back to MfM and into the Original Michael Group (OMG). Note the capitalization. It is not recent. When the body dies, false personality dies with it, but True Personality goes on. It retains the imprint of everything it experienced while it was joined to a body - how could it not? That's the entire purpose of incarnating into the Physical Plane.

 

In a very real sense, "you" continue, but in another, "you" die with the body. What continues does not have a physical body to deal with, and has vastly expanded possibilities and abilities. From a certain point of view, it's a continuation of who you were as a denizen of the Physical Plane, from other points of view it's not at all the same. All of those viewpoints are valid, and all of them are partial.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kate
3 hours ago, Paulyboy said:

 

Hi Kate,

 

I don’t see why not. Perspective may get wonky in the process.

 

Below apparently I go on some random tangents since I first misread the question as if wondering if your past lives could guide your current personality. I’m leaving it up just for funsies and self-indulgence since it is related (and I love to hear the sound of my own voice), in a way, but, “Yes, I don’t see why not.”

 

**********

 

It is my understanding that you constantly “guide” yourself, and that any of those past resources that are particularly relevant to the current life may be brought up in one way or another. This is particularly true if this is not the first time you have “lived” your life, as the personality has the option in life review to “relive” their life again and again to explore different choices. Whether this is “just” different parallels or an overlapping “Groundhog’s Day” experience I think may have to do with one’s perception of space time and their own individual experience. Playing a video game where your avatar has many “lives” and “saved games” would be another way of looking at a part of it.

 

As far as “you” as “Kate” meeting “you” as “Thomas,” (your whacky Victorian lifetime spent as a fishmonger who considered playing chess to be an under-appreciated pleasure who I just made up out of whole cloth for an example), I don’t see why this wouldn’t happen, at least on the Astral plane. If my understanding is correct, Thomas (or some representation of him) would be “out there” doing his own thing, and interactions can absolutely occur. “He” would be a different Personality, but there would be a kinship there (you may or may not like each other). Eventually “Kate” will get to meet and know “Thomas” in all of its gory detail, and Kate will experience Thomas’s life and Thomas Kate’s life with full comprehension. How this works “time wise” and “perception wise” is a bit murky, as it could be a full second-to-second exchange of experience, or a simple “remembering” that “you” ARE Thomas, also, as well as Kate, and you are the sum of all of your experiences.

 

As a further extension, during the 7th levels of a particular soul-age, some personalities go around “collecting” all their other personalities on the Astral plane in a grand reunion, a sublime “assembling a crack team” trope in action. Many works of fiction where the protagonist has to collect various heroic figures from different time periods to combine their powers, knowledge, and strengths, to overcome some obstacle in the “present” world could be seen as an analogy of this process. There are personalities who have not been “collected,” though, littered across space time, by the time one is 7th level old. They could be stuck in a time loop where they live the same life over and over and have stubbornly refused to move beyond that lifetime, clinging to something they think is very valuable from that lifetime. They may just be camping on some astral island refusing to move on, and willfully pushing away any “angels” that come to visit them on the island and offer them a magical boat to go visit other realms, etc. No matter how stubborn, or how lost, or how entrenched these heroes and villains and kings and peasants of our lifetimes might be, they are ALL collected by Essence in “the end” before cycling off at the end of your last lifetime as a 7th Level Old Soul. “Everyone” gets to go home in the end. “Everyone” gets to meet “God” face-to-face and yell and scream and laugh at the WTF of everything. Eventually the multitude of all of your lifetimes and all their variations is realized to be “you” as Essence. All of your personalities are still “there” and “existant,” it’s simply a matter of your perspective being “I am all of whom I ever have been, and all of whom I will ever be.” All of the characters in a book exist as themselves, even if the author “wrote” them, and they cannot be “scrubbed” out of existence. (The nature of fictional characters is a whole other topic, which I have tabbed somewhere).

 

This gets more interesting as your Entity starts to merge on the Causal plane, because every gory-detail from every parallel or every lifetime gets “shared with the class,” so that, once an Entity becomes a “we,” they can properly speak from that collective experience of around 1000 essences living a few million lifetimes with trillions of parallels (and, if I recall, parallels have not finished merging on the Causal plane, so there are other “versions” of the Michael entity out there from different timelines. Fun stuff!). Eventually all is one and one is all, the alpha and omega, because it always was, and always shall be.

 

So, enough babbling on as a type into my smartphone in bed. I’ve gotta use the bathroom and get ready for work, because peeing is important also! It is a very vital and necessary part of the Universe, past lives and present! Squirrels know this).

 

-Paul

You made my day :):) thanks ?

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingun

I've had a very quiet week. I've been dealing with a cold for the whole Nexus, from the 5th and finished it today. I've stayed indoor except for going twice to the grocery by bus. The cold wasn't so bad, but I was freezing so easily. I've stayed at home dressed up in warm clothes.

We should have had winther by now, but it's +10 degrees C and raining ?

I had one dream two days before the Nexus started. I was alone in a huge white landscape of snow, it was quiet and it was only me and the snow and a mountain in the horizon.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaD

I had a dream this morning, where Donald Trump was in it (I remember thinking this is weird why is he here?), and the dream involved him hanging around generally not being helpful or useful or handy, and there was someone else in a go kart and I had to get the go kart motor started so the person in the go kart could deliver an important message. All I remember is that Donald was there in his business suit looking very much in the way and getting go kart exhaust all over him because he wanted to help but he wasn't helping. I remember telling him to stand out of the way of the go kart exhaust. He didn't. I don't know if the person driving the go kart got the message through or not. 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy
On 11/8/2018 at 1:36 PM, JeanneS said:

@Luka  I think it is important to not judge other people's eating needs/choices.  I am celiac (gluten intolerant) and the amount of animosity out there for people who eat gluten-free is crazy.  For me, it's not a choice.  But even if it was a choice, why does anyone else care?  What I eat is what I eat.  It shouldn't matter to anyone else.

 

FWIW, I am not a vegan and I have perfect cholesterol.   I think each body has different needs and we each need to listen to that.

 

I appreciate your call for people not to judge special dietary restrictions, and it’s really easy to think diet is just a personal choice that should be left up to the individual.  But diet is one of the least personal choices we can make. I wrote up an invitation to reconsider our dietary choices quite a while back and it might be an interesting read. Please take it as an invitation, not an argument or judgement. 

 

As for glueten-free, it gets a bad rap because people are suckers for marketing hype. Hardly anyone needs to be gluten-free, but people will fall all over themselves and make it a priority and completely overhaul their diet for this fad, but ask them to stop harming animals and the environment and to consider the consequences of such disregard for life... nope. Not interested. It’s a fad diet for most people. Just like the paleo and keto and low carb and blood type, etc. it’s amazing the lengths people will go to for those diets, but never make the effort to actually holistically improve life for themselves and everyone else. Most of these fad diets are popular because they give a person full permission to continue eating animals and don’t ask you to consider anything but yourself. 

 

A vegan/plant-based diet isn’t a fad. It’s a necessary and vital evolution for humankind. It’s not perfect and there are healthy ways and unhealthy ways to be vegan because being vegan does not stop us from having a choice, it just helps us not to interfere so much with life and the choices of our fellow earthlings. It is the single most powerful and positively consequential choice any one person can make because it helps everyone and everything. Check out the article and see what you think.

 

Much love to you and your health!

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kasia
2 hours ago, Troy said:

it just helps us not to interfere so much with life and the choices of our fellow earthlings.

 

This is probably the most concise and compelling ethical reason for being vegan. I am using this the next time I try to explain it to others! 

 

Also, Earthlings is my favorite way to describe animals. Michael has explained the significance of this in this wonderful session about Affinity:

 

"KINDREDNESS is when you cross the line from defining oneself as merely a separate species, but as an Earthling with multitudes of animal brothers and sisters." 

 

Life changing, that. 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×