Troy

UPDATE: I'm Still Alive, But Still Sick

Evelin

Troy, I'm sorry you're going through this, but glad you're still here. These are terrifying times. Much love to you.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Susan A Flow

Be well Troy in spirit and in health!    Seek out positive alternatives in how you view this political climate.  It is not YOU.   You are a gift to us and you should let that be strengthening.   I send you strength and hope for full recovery.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Joanne

@Troy I woke up this morning with the same headache that I've had since last Thursday!?

I, also, have been feeling the same as you have mentioned above since early September!?

I've been trying to justify by saying "maybe it's the Higher Emotional Energy for the second year in a row,?" Then saying "maybe it's the CF of Greed for the second year in a row?" Very intense and relentless and unnerving!!!

Hang in there, and thank you for this community! It's a great place to come when you can't put your finger on why you feel like the shit is ready to hit the fan, and then you're comforted by the fact that you are not the only one!

ME

SERVER

ENTITY 7 = THEME OF SANITY ?

• LIKE/LOVE 10

petra
@Troy  How can You/We not be terrified, it's totally legitimate to feel so. Ha, the old Soul evolves through terror, but the power mongers will fail.

Give your immune system a boost, mentally, emotionally and physically, you know so much about how to this through Michael, allow that it will take time.
Take your time and space and pleasure yourself, in the most fucked up moments, there appears a crack, where you can slide into and make it work for you.

Blue Algae and Echinacea are helpful, as well as aggressive macrophages, make em bite and swallow.
Or how about the blood of the Cossack's: black coffee, red wine and vodka, how much of each is up to you, they go together in one cup.
Who is to say, that you can't find healing on the bottom of such a cup.

Levity, big hug, love you immensely, take care !!!!!!!      
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

Wendy

Oh @Troy big love to you, together in your terror.

I've had a headache for a week.  I am terrified of tomorrow too...and all the days after.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 3

Matt

Im sorry your feeling sick again. Being sick is the worst. I hope you feel better soon.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Michèle
On 11/5/2018 at 3:44 PM, petra said:
Blue Algae and Echinacea are helpful, as well as aggressive macrophages, make em bite and swallow.
Or how about the blood of the Cossack's: black coffee, red wine and vodka, how much of each is up to you, they go together in one cup.
Who is to say, that you can't find healing on the bottom of such a cup.

@petraI love love love love how you use Echinacea and the blood of Cossack's in one breath ?. So true indeed - who is to say that you can't find healing on the bottom of such a cup. Maybe that would sort me out.

Troy I hope you will find what supports your healing soon. I think I have an idea of your terror and how it reaches out into all aspects of your life. I can only offer this: Ride the storm trusting that you will survive, that's what they taught us at sailing school. I think of that often these days - and I am not even sailing anymore (at least for now).  ???

PS in fact I love everything you say in this post Petra - I will keep that Spirit in mind and heart?

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

WolfAmethyst
On 11/5/2018 at 9:52 AM, Troy said:

I don't know what is going on with my body, but October swallowed me whole with all kinds of aches and pains and a severe cold and that weird accelerated heart rate and nausea and headaches and... and... it's just been ridiculous. Every time I think I am in the clear, I get hit again. I was excited about how good I felt again for THAT ONE DAY and then I got hit again with nausea, stomach issues, headache, extreme fatigue, vomiting (sorry), and I lost my whole day again. I'm stable today, but weak. But I'm okay today.

Everybody, please consider getting a flu shot if you can.  The viruses circulating this year are POWERFUL stuff!

Troy, your symptoms sound eerily like what happened when my own trigger-happy immune system (due to allergies + autoimmune disease) kicked in during early October, against the antigens in this year's flu shot (which covers 3 out of the 4 virus strains now being reported here in Canada's province of Ontario).  Then I picked up a week's worth of flu symptoms in late October from another strain making the rounds.  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

JeanneS

@Troy

I am so very sorry this is happening to you!  Sending as much love and light to you as I can!!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Michèle

(I am a bit embarrassed to post this but I think I got the / a message) I have been on antibiotics for a week because of three tick bites when I was in Switzerland that started to look suspicious- other story. Today I got a delivery of pre and probiota, e.g. friendly gut bacteria to go with the antibiotic treatment. I ordered them from a German pharmacy because this particular brand came highly recommended by my sister, and they are not really available in the UK. As I picked up the boxes and carried them into the kitchen, I suddenly got the thought/message "I have to tell Troy about this". So here I am. I told you about my delivery of friendly gut bacteria. The message was not totally crazy though, tbh, and you probably already know and or supplement, but if not, I would suggest you consider looking into this for yourself or discuss with your HCP regarding suitable pre and pro biotics. The importance of an intact gut flora is becoming more and more evident in many (expected and unexpected) illnesses, from metabolic syndromes, auto-immune/immune-related to mood disorders. I can go look for articles etc if that would be helpful - I have worked in research for some time (physiology, ageing, insulin-signalling, academic basic biological research though, not clinical)and still have access to peer-reviewed articles. I hope this is useful and happy to explain further.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

JeanneS

@Michèle

I so agree with you on the gut flora.  It is so much more important than we ever thought.  Something like 80% of our immune system is in the gut and if the flora is whacked out, your body is whacked out.

This summer I had appendicitis.  Instead of giving me an appendectomy, they treated it with antibiotics.  Those antibiotics were extremely powerful (kind of like a low-dose chemotherapy).  I was nauseous and exhausted the whole time I took them (10 days).

I knew that I needed to re-populate my flora, so I started eating a vegan kimchi (Firefly) with every meal.  I am not usually a hot-food eater or a kimchi lover (at first I thought the kimchi smelled horrible), but I have found that I really like it.  I just mix it in with my veggies.  I think it has been really helping.  This same company sells a kimchi "tonic"--basically the liquid from making kimchi, so it is full of powerful helpful bacteria and easy to pour over you rice or in soup or whatever.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Michèle

@JeanneS Yes, thst's right, and the gut flora also produces nutrients that we  need and is a defence against pathogens and or environmental toxins too. Highly processed foods are a killer for a healthy gut flora as well. Sandor Katz wrote a fantastic book called  The Art of Fermentation, it covers the history of fermented foods, health benefits, fermented foods across the globe and how to make them. All of fermented foods are great to support the gut flora, kimchi, kombucha, sauerkraut, sourdough bread, kefir (better than yoghurt), tempeh etc.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Marvin Wilkins

Get well soon Troy,

I haven't checked the election but I hope the Dems took the house and Senate for you guys down there.

Maybe that will help you to feel better.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

I love you @Troy. What can you do for self-care for your body and your psyche? These are definitely triggering, terrifying times; for many of us, our very existence is in the crosshairs of extremely stupid, mean people. What can you do to give yourself space and love? I keep having this image of you needing some sensual comforts like baths and fluffy blankets. I'm glad you have animals around you. Please keep sharing your health updates; I want to know.

@petra what's this about Blood of Cossacks?! I have never heard of this cocktail and I think I'm going to need to try it, what the fuck!

@WolfAmethyst hell yes everyone who can please get a flu shot. It can make the difference between death or lifelong damage from complications, or simply feeling like shit for a couple of weeks. I've been getting it every year since getting pregnant with Molly Rose 6 years ago, and I'm pretty sure that the flu I got this past winter would have landed me in the hospital or the morgue if I hadn't done so.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

petra
@Leela Corman  Well, the blood of the Cossacks, is like the charm of strange quarks in quantum physics, all I know is, it works for me, and I never had a flu shot, and I bless both applications and all the lives they saved. I will drink one right now to the health of everyone !!! 
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

Amira Sa'Di

@Troy, thanks for the update! I had no idea that so much was going on with you health-wise. ? It sounds like you are very sensitive, which can really suck in this negativity-infested world. As far as figuring it all out, have you considered ascension symptoms? I've read that processing higher-plane energy is difficult for a physical body, but I'm sure you know the challenges with that better than any of us do. Maybe you have an open spleen center. That would make you more likely to manifest the sick energy of others in your own body, according to Human Design Theory. Just some thoughts....

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Marvin Wilkins

Don't be sorry for something you have little control over.

Human beings get sick get I'll, that is life we have to accept the good and the bad.

It is not a bad thing that you are sick it is what it is.

When you are better you are better.

For now just be whatever it is you are at the moment embrace all that life is and take care of your backyard first and your front yard after.

Good luck on your continuing journey on the physical plane.?????

• LIKE/LOVE 2