Minerva

Adoption & Future life traumas

Question

Minerva

Hi everyone,

I have the two questions below and wonder if the Micheals ever commented on them:

1) Is adopting another person or being adopted by a family a pre-natal agreement? I think this is something that has an immense effect on one’s life and I wonder if such agreements are made in the astral before we incarnate just like our agreements with our closest support circle.

2) If time is not linear and all our incarnations are being played out simultaneously, why don’t we ever remember our future lives? Why do we mostly suffer from past life trauma but not future life trauma? What’s happening here?

Another related question: After this current incarnation, can I for instance incarnate in 12th century if I choose to?

I appreciate your input.

Thank you,

Selin 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

9 answers to this question

Bobby
9 hours ago, Rhapsody (Selin) said:

Hi everyone,

I have the two questions below and wonder if the Micheals ever commented on them:

1) Is adopting another person or being adopted by a family a pre-natal agreement? I think this is something that has an immense effect on one’s life and I wonder if such agreements are made in the astral before we incarnate just like our agreements with our closest support circle.

2) If time is not linear and all our incarnations are being played out simultaneously, why don’t we ever remember our future lives? Why do we mostly suffer from past life trauma but not future life trauma? What’s happening here?

Another related question: After this current incarnation, can I for instance incarnate in 12th century if I choose to?

I appreciate your input.

Thank you,

Selin 

For your 1st question, if you haven't done so already, type "adoption" in the search bar and hit return.  There may be articles there that help answer your questions.  There may be others on TLE but I do know that both Geraldine and Daniela experienced adoption and have written about it and those writings came up in the search that I just mentioned.

I'll skip the 2nd question for now...

The 3rd unnumbered question...  Your Essence can incarnate into any time frame, past or future as long as it deems there is a reason to do so.  Essence is not limited by linear time like we are while in a body.  This is probably more likely to happen in later Soul Ages rather than earlier ones though.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Janet

why don’t we ever remember our future lives?

Sometimes we do remember. I have remembered a few future lives via dreams. My account of the first time it happened is in Abandoning a Planet. In that session, Michael said: "We suspect many of our students might be accessing these similar experiences, but dismissing or forgetting them." Since then, a few other people have posted sessions about future lives. 

After this current incarnation, can I for instance incarnate in 12th century if I choose to?

Yes, you can. Again, I dreamed about circumstances that I asked Michael about. See My future lives in the past.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

DanielaS

Hi @Rhapsody (Selin)!  You asked a question that I've always been fascinated with.

I was adopted by my dad and I adopted a son. Yes, these are pre-natal agreements negotiated by Essence. Here is something about adoption in the description of the third stage of the 1st IM (Birth):

This Stage leads into the 3rd Stage of REALIZATION.

This is, usually, the first time the mothering host comes to realize she is pregnant.

Though one can detect pregnancy very early in the process, this is actually when it is REALIZED, not just known or suspected.

This is marked by a Negative Pole of DISRUPTION, and a Positive Pole of AWARENESS.

Disruption can take the form of realizing the impact that having a child will have on the life, either in immediate or long-term ways, but can also include the point where the rejection from the mothering host is instilled, either through abortion or rejection of the position as nurturer.

This Stage reveals the formation of the Embryo.

Even if pregnancy is known quite early, a sonogram, or definitive physical sensation, usually attends the Realization of this Stage.

Disruption will always be a part of pregnancy, but if it shifts into Awareness, it can continue smoothly. Awareness is when the negotiation with the host Personality is secured.

In earlier Soul Ages, this is where obligation or resignation to survival or religious motivations tend to take over, and the Awareness is within that context.

In later Soul Ages, this is when the Personality of the mother, her Essence, and the Essence/s involved with the Embryo, come to allow room for this event in the life.

Awareness is then based in CHOICE, not obligation.

This has no bearing on the intention to release for adoption. If this choice is determined as part of the Realization Stage, the Essence knows this, and it may actually have been intended.

However, if this Awareness is not secured, it can lead to resentment from the Disruption, either by the mother, or by the child, if eventually born.

Because birthing is so dependent upon passivity by the mother, part of the entire point of the 1st Internal Monad is to gain a greater understanding of its host and to work WITH that host. If this is not done, the Stages can either be interrupted, or remain in the Negative Pole through birth.

In other words, it is part of the evolving process of birthing to learn how to move beyond Invasion and Disruption to work with the plans, hopes, fears, and body of the mother.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Minerva
On 11/9/2018 at 6:38 PM, Bobby said:

This is probably more likely to happen in later Soul Ages rather than earlier ones though.

Thank you Bobby for your answers. I appreciate them.

Do you know why this is the case? The quote above. Does that "jump" have certain requirements?

So, the timeline choice is definitely not linear but our soul age progression is, and there is still enough learning for an advanced soul when it incarnates in a less stimulating environment such as a tribe in the 10th century.

Are we on the same page? 

P.S. I'll search for "adoption" in blogs as well. Thanks.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Minerva
On 11/9/2018 at 6:49 PM, Janet said:

Sometimes we do remember. I have remembered a few future lives via dreams. My account of the first time it happened is in Abandoning a Planet. In that session, Michael said: "We suspect many of our students might be accessing these similar experiences, but dismissing or forgetting them." Since then, a few other people have posted sessions about future lives. 

Yes, you can. Again, I dreamed about circumstances that I asked Michael about. See My future lives in the past.

Thank you so much, Janet, for the information you shared. This is a fascinating topic for me and one that makes me wonder if our brains are specifically filtering out "future life visions" because that remembering may somehow affect the objectivity of our choices in our current life.

As I implied above, people spend too much time and energy on sorting out "past" issues (which seem to really weigh us down sometimes), however, they tend to ignore the fact that we might have "future" issues as well. I'll read the posts you referred to...I hope they will spark more questions in my mind and also bring some revelations to me. I think there are some dynamics playing out here.

Thanks again,

Selin

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Minerva
On 11/10/2018 at 5:53 AM, DanielaS said:

Hi @Rhapsody (Selin)!  You asked a question that I've always been fascinated with.

I was adopted by my dad and I adopted a son. Yes, these are pre-natal agreements negotiated by Essence. Here is something about adoption in the description of the third stage of the 1st IM (Birth):

Dear @DanielaS, I'm so glad this question has struck a chord with you ? Thank you for sharing your personal experience.

I LOVE the way the stages of birth are described in the link above...wow...so, it seems that depending on the intention of the mother and child, some arrangements can be made during the pregnancy as well as before pregnancy. I thought such arrangements are always pre-natal because otherwise how would people "find" each other? I think this energetic system is much more sophisticated than we can imagine.

I'll read more on that topic. Thanks again! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

JeanneS

@Janet Wow, wow, wow!  The session Abandoning a Planet is amazing!  I loved reading it!  I love the communication between you, the Michaels, and Argo.  So wonderful.  And that energy source is fascinating.

It makes me think of a fantasy series I am currently reading called Dragon Kin.  I'm not usually a huge fan of dragons as characters--although I love fantasy.  Anyway, this series is about a group of humans, elves, and dragons who live in harmony with each other.  In the past, the elves and the dragons were mortal enemies.  The series begins where the Dragon Queen from the past starts to get visions of her descendants in the far future--and is amazed that the dragons and elves are not only friendly, but some are bonded to each other.  And she realizes that she needs to call on these dragons/people from the future to help her and her dragons in the past.  So, this non-linear time thing is in play.  It's a very simply written series, but it makes me so happy to read.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Minerva
On 11/9/2018 at 6:49 PM, Janet said:

Hi again Janet; this quote is from your future lives in the past post: 

"Normally, the Personality would not "remember" a future life in the past, but because of your psychic experimentation and regular tapping into your stream of consciousness, you are receiving data from several "directions." This is not unusual for the older soul, but it is often considered a "past" life and it is not realized that it is a non-sequential life."

Did the Michaels ever say why we don't normally remember a future life in the past? Somebody in a different forum had commented earlier that this might be because "it is logical that we have to work with things we experienced before and which created karma or went wrong". "If we would also tap into our "future" we would probably be totally confused and therefore the spark gets to see the thing that has to be worked with next. Also, in our "relative future" we have already learned things and it would not be good if we see it "now" and get it without effort and without really learning."

What do you think about that? Can this explain why the Michaels also say it is unusual to remember a future life. Or is there another reason behind that? 

They also make a reference to Old Soul age. Is that because old souls have a wider perception of the unity of life?

I appreciate any thoughts/ input anyone can offer on this topic. It really baffles my mind.

Both of your posts above are fascinating by the way...Thanks for sharing.

Janet
10 hours ago, Selin said:

Did the Michaels ever say why we don't normally remember a future life in the past?

Yes, they said why in the answer: "it is often considered a "past" life and it is not realized that it is a non-sequential life."

I had already received information on my previous Old 2 lives, and from what I had been told, I had no lives in which the gavotte would have been danced. Had I not done the previous past life exploration before asking about this dream specifically in terms of what I had learned, Michael might not have thought it relevant to mention that it was anything more than a past life.