DanielaS

Ask Michael: September 30, 2018 -- TLEGG LIVE CHANNELING

Uma
21 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

Some of the limitations that are on reality or your experience of reality is that you try to make sense of it, whereas Art allows you to not worry about that.

Does that make sense?

Michael cracks me up sometimes.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 1

DianeHB

Thank you so much for transcribing this, @DanielaS!!!

Btw I came across a couple of words needing correction that's different from what I remember, please double check these:

1 hour ago, DanielaS said:

BFBobby: Does that contact interfere with the higher soul?

I believe that should be hive soul instead of higher soul.

1 hour ago, DanielaS said:

You do not stop having sex in the Physical Plane. In fact, it gets better. [Laughter]

I'm pretty sure they said Astral Plane -- or at least meant it. Physical Plane doesn't make sense in this context.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DanielaS

Thanks for those corrections, @DianeHB!  Michael definitely says "Physical Plane" on the recording and I thought they probably meant Astral, but forgot to ask Troy about it before posting.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

JeanneS

Fascinating!  And the concept that 9/11 created a time rift that shows up in art from the past is so interesting.  I immediately thought of the Tower card in the Tarot.  It is a lightning bolt hitting a tower and a person is falling off of it.  It denotes something that will occur that is so surprising that it couldn't have been predicted.

Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Pia

Thank u for sharing this....amazing information...so much to learn...?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby
3 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I'm pretty sure they said Astral Plane -- or at least meant it. Physical Plane doesn't make sense in this context.

Well sure after rigor mortis sets in... but EWWWWW!!!  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 4

Matt
4 hours ago, DianeHB said:

You do not stop having sex in the Physical Plane. In fact, it gets better. [Laughter]

Hey, im just glad i can still have sex, wherever it may be. 

also, i think i am a time traveler in the future too. Im really drawn to and interested in time travel. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby
1 hour ago, JeanneS said:

Fascinating!  And the concept that 9/11 created a time rift that shows up in art from the past is so interesting.  I immediately thought of the Tower card in the Tarot.  It is a lightning bolt hitting a tower and a person is falling off of it.  It denotes something that will occur that is so surprising that it couldn't have been predicted.

Thank you!

This sounds like something I got from Michael once on Time Storms.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Eric

Much of the info on the Pyramid time travel subject can be found at Pyramid Time Loops, which also has a link within it to an earlier post about the subject. And yes, the 9/11 stuff definitely fits the Time Storm subject.

6 hours ago, DanielaS said:

MEntity: It was learned fairly early on that to do anything to disrupt a timeline progression simply created a different timeline. It did not correct a timeline. This was attempted on larger scales, such as we described regarding the pyramids and the catastrophic earthquakes that occurred, and it DID fix the situation but not the timeline that the original travelers came from. So, for instance, if you were to go back and try to change history, your future would simply become a different timeline while the one you left still remains. So, you do not help that timeline. And this became a factor in the rules for any access to the past, that it is primarily only through observation. 

This section, and the Pyramid subject in general, reminds me a lot of the Orson Scott Card book Pastwatch. There are a lot of parallels (haha, punny) between the book and the above: the restriction of time travel to mostly observation, sending a small group back to change events, the creation of a new timeline due to the changed events. It's been a while since I've read it, but it was an interesting read.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun

MEntity:            

For the most part, all coastlines are where the three Centers, particularly the three Primary Centers, are most capable of finding balance with the support of the environment and climate, so that the Emotional, the Moving, and the Intellectual are represented in these elements that are combined at the shorelines. And this is very conducive to the body's part in a healthy hosting of your consciousness.

So, the shorelines are quite often where fragments are drawn to the most, especially those who seek to evolve in a particular lifetime. This is not to say that those farther from the shoreline are not evolving, but that there is an acceleration, so to speak, on shorelines for groups, in particular. And that is another component. The tendency to group at shorelines is also part of the dynamic for accelerating a lifetime of evolution because it is far more likely that you will evolve in a lifetime if you are a part of a group, a part of a society and culture.

We do notice that the . . . the longitudes of the planet closer to the equator, say from zero to 30 in either direction, tend to focus a little bit more emphasis on the Moving Centers, while 30 to 60 longitude in either hemisphere tends to emphasize as close to a balance of all three Centers as possible. And 60 to 90 would be where more emphasis on the intellect is involved. There still is a balance, but those particular parts of the planet tend towards emphasis in the areas that we just described.

Janet:  Michael, do you mean latitude?

MEntity: Yes. We keep you on your toes. [Laughter] Did this answer your question?

Oh boy can I validate this! I live at 59°N and was born and raised at 69°N. It too much emphasis on the Intellectual up here, and The Emotional Center empasis is like sahara, no water. I shared this with my friend because we have talked about the difference in energy, especially after we were in Portugal two years ago... and this session resonated for her as well. She even lives by the coast further south of me.

MEntity: No, the bodies that were drawn there . . . the drawing towards a geographical area tends to be on an Instinctive level. They are not necessarily conscious, the individuals are not necessarily conscious of this. Essences may aim towards a geographical area that will emphasize a certain balance or a ratio, but for the most part, the Instinctive drive for that balance is what brings tribes and groups in cities to develop along coastlines. So, in one way you could say yes, they know this. In another way, it was not necessarily consciously known.

MEntity: Yes. We would clarify by saying that individually you will grow fastest where you grow. It is quite unique to the individuals. However, there is a draw to the shorelines for the support for the possibility of an accelerated evolution. And we use that term--it is a misnomer to some extent because there is no actual acceleration. There is growth at your speed, but the amount of experiences packed within a lifetime are often what helps an Essence to grow, and the opportunity for this is higher along the coastlines in groups. But we can say that we know of many on coastlines who are quite stagnant. [Laughter]

I have this drawing towards coastlines in general, but especially to Portugal (about 37-38°N)which I've had since I was 14. 

Thank you so much for asking about this

@petra

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Maureen

@Ingun, thanks for commenting on this and drawing it to my attention.

I just looked up the latitude where I live: Toronto, ON, Canada is 43.6532° N. I'm not sure if a lake counts as a "coastline", as I always think of ocean when hear the word coastline, but we are on the north side/shore of Lake Ontario, one of the Great Lakes. (Actually, I looked it up and coastlines do include lakes, as well). It feels very balanced living here. Balanced in every way you can think of. One example is Toronto's people. Toronto is the most linguistically diverse city in Canada and one of the most diverse in the world. Approximately 200 different languages are spoken here, and 45% of the residents speak a mother tongue other than French or English, according to the 2011 census.

Also, the word Toronto came from the Huron word “toronton,” meaning “abundance” or “plenty” as in “plenty of people,” from which Toronto literally means “meeting place”.

For the people who like accuracy (I'm part Scholar 😉 ...so I just double checked) the name Toronto is often disputed as to it's original meaning. One of the other meanings is that the name “Toronto” is rooted in the Mohawk language and in a location about 130 kilometres north of the present city. Historical evidence tells us that the term is from the Mohawk “Tkaranto,” meaning “where there are trees standing in the water". Regardless of origination, and although I prefer "Meeting Place",  I like the richness of both meanings.  💫

I've known all my life, consciously, that I chose to be born here and would continue to live here -- even if I felt drawn to be elsewhere. I believe that this has to do with knowledge of my own growth as well as support of others' growth. Part of my assurance was that I knew, early on, that I would never leave my father (Heart Link, deceased) and my sister Diane (Heart Link) on "their own". I assume there were/are some very strong Essence agreements at work. 

This is most interesting. I'll think on this some more. Thank you!!  ♥

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

petra
@Ingun  I am glad You and your friend found validation as well, in my question. For a long time coming, I had to ask about the "Happening" at shore/coastlines, cause it had always a tremendous effect on my whole being, walking them, and I walked them a lot all over the place on our Planet Earth. Also I found out, at least for my own well-being, that 30 to 40, was and is my absolute favorite, as Michael said it, finding support in the environment and climate, and balancing out our Centers.
What a beautiful and simple gift, to know where to go, or to live, when you are feeling out of balance and just being there, takes care, as it was stated in the old Michael Books, to be a Balanced Human. This information is huge, to anyone who is stuck in, or struggling with anyone of their Centers, or life in general.
Walking the Dead Sea Shoreline, I moved into the Higher Centers, an unforgettable experience, in just walking and having my toes in the water.
We can deal with life so much better, when we are balanced in our Centers, we can deal with groups of people also better when we are more in equilibrium.
Living, or just from time to time being at any shore/coastline adds to a healthy hosting of our consciousness, how more easy and simple can it be.
The ocean shore, a lake, a river, anywhere, where the three elements are represented and the more conscious you are with them, the grander the effect, that's what I have found out for me.
I am so glad for having Michael, @Troy and TLE with all of its members in my life today. 
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun
4 hours ago, petra said:
@Ingun  I am glad You and your friend found validation as well, in my question. For a long time coming, I had to ask about the "Happening" at shore/coastlines, cause it had always a tremendous effect on my whole being, walking them, and I walked them a lot all over the place on our Planet Earth. Also I found out, at least for my own well-being, that 30 to 40, was and is my absolute favorite, as Michael said it, finding support in the environment and climate, and balancing out our Centers.
What a beautiful and simple gift, to know where to go, or to live, when you are feeling out of balance and just being there, takes care, as it was stated in the old Michael Books, to be a Balanced Human. This information is huge, to anyone who is stuck in, or struggling with anyone of their Centers, or life in general.
Walking the Dead Sea Shoreline, I moved into the Higher Centers, an unforgettable experience, in just walking and having my toes in the water.
We can deal with life so much better, when we are balanced in our Centers, we can deal with groups of people also better when we are more in equilibrium.
Living, or just from time to time being at any shore/coastline adds to a healthy hosting of our consciousness, how more easy and simple can it be.
The ocean shore, a lake, a river, anywhere, where the three elements are represented and the more conscious you are with them, the grander the effect, that's what I have found out for me.
I am so glad for having Michael, @Troy and TLE with all of its members in my life today. 

Thank you so much @petra for adding your personal experience also and thoughts.

Also I have a brought people with me to coastlines a number of times and they've had Higher Center experiences which for some of them changed their lives totally. At the time I did not know what happen, but I was comfortable with it and could support them in that. I always "blamed it" on nature 🙂 because I know of powerful and transforming nature can be 🙂

And here's also a session from September two years ago.... with the title same as you mentioned MMW - The Balance Human

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Janno

MEntity:            

This is tied to the previous question in that True Perception is not confined by what makes sense, what is logical, what is limited to reasoning. True Perception allows you to see without . . . allows you to comprehend without understanding. That is, that may not make sense on the surface, but you can bypass the need to understand something and move directly into comprehension because you . . . one fragment has coined a phrase or a term that seems to capture that quality of processing and it is called "grokking." The capacity to grok something or to see the Truth of something without having to understand, make sense of it, reason, justify, permit, is what True Perception is.

MEntity: Focusing on your goal and remembering and holding that vision intimately with you and allowing yourself the processes of whatever is necessary to get there. And we can say that often those conflicting inputs of how to do something is part of that process. This may be challenging and annoying and frustrating, but it has nothing to do with the Truth that you will get there. So, the True Perception is that you will get there. And this can bring some comfort and it can help you to anchor yourself in a probability that is aligned with you and the intentions that you are developing in the moment, as opposed to your planting and emphasizing probabilities where clearly you are failing and not going to get there because of these conflicts of input in your struggle to determine the direction.

@DianeHB You've had clairvoyant training in the past. It looks like Michael is talking about using your clairvoyant tools. E.g.:, 'see' the truth, use your eyes (another set of eyes) and say hello to your own truth vs everyone else's. I found this part of the channeling particularly interesting and validating and I like that the emphasis on using imagination to connect with truth rather than the analytical mind. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

DianeHB
13 hours ago, Janno said:

@DianeHB You've had clairvoyant training in the past. It looks like Michael is talking about using your clairvoyant tools. E.g.:, 'see' the truth, use your eyes (another set of eyes) and say hello to your own truth vs everyone else's. I found this part of the channeling particularly interesting and validating and I like that the emphasis on using imagination to connect with truth rather than the analytical mind. 

I actually hadn’t thought of doing that, but I think it will help a lot to hold my vision while navigating information from others. Thanks for the reminder Janno!

• LIKE/LOVE 1