Julius Paštukas

Sexuality and roles

Julius Paštukas

I wonder does anyone of you personally know a gay person who is not of the Expression axis as it was once said by Michael to Yarbro group that the only male homosexuals are Sages/Artisans, presumably due to the high frequency of their energy.

KurtisM

That is simply not true. Any Role can have a gay personality.

Perhaps Expression Roles might be more likely to express and stretch and contrast their sexuality, due to needing to give it form more than non-Expressive Roles. I do recall one session that stated Artisan Personalities tend to need the most freedom in sexual and gender orientation. But that is not the same as Expression Roles being the only roles to have gay personalities.

Roles don't have any genetic influence as far as we know, only the Overleaves do. 

The Ms have also said that sexuality has more to do with our natural Energy Ratio in relation to how much our body/psyche was nurtured by feminine vs masculine energy as a child.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Bobby
6 hours ago, Julius Paštukas said:

I wonder does anyone of you personally know a gay person who is not of the Expression axis as it was once said by Michael to Yarbro group that the only male homosexuals are Sages/Artisans, presumably due to the high frequency of their energy.

Primary Center: Moving

Frequency: 28

Role: Warrior

Why should the Sages and Artisan have all the fun anyway?

Clearly don't fall into those standards.  And according to my dreams, I'm gay!  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 9

Stickyflames

I had this session awhile back, let me pull out a quote.

Mentity: All roles can enjoy in the absolute pleasure of the erect penis. We remember one life as a bottom King ( they prefered Queen)  that brought new meaning to the term “ Agape”. 

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Eric

*Raises hand*  Present!

(Scholar role, server cast, quietly fabulous)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 3

Michèle

This is not really linked to your explicit question, but I have learnt over time that (dogmatic) statements such as only, never, always etc... are rarely true. Bottom line, It takes away free will and choice. There may be tendencies, but never absolutes (or I have yet to come across one).

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Stickyflames
1 hour ago, Michèle said:

This is not really linked to your explicit question, but I have learnt over time that (dogmatic) statements such as only, never, always etc... are rarely true. Bottom line, It takes away free will and choice. There may be tendencies, but never absolutes (or I have yet to come across one).

I second that. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD

um Gay male Gay? or any same sex combination?

I am a cisgender female Scholar cast Scholar with a frequency of 40, with a male and female energy ratio of 50/50... see where this is going... I am in the middle of the middle of the middle. Anything goes, except, I am probably more lesbian than bisexual. However, Priests and Priest cast Warriors/Warrior cast Priests of either gender I am fond of. Some people are just really great no matter which gender or Michael Teachings Role. 

In some Michael (not through Troy though) The Michaels made some cagey reference to both Scholars and Priests "not getting with the program", (especially if the program is limiting in a way for that role's main lesson) in terms of traditional gender roles (ie Scholars are too intelligent and perhaps arrogant/challenging of blind traditions/challenging of lack of experimentation and contemptuous of failure to learn from experience, at being seen as anything other than The Knowledgable Ones Mr and Ms Authority on Knowledge etc)and sexuality that, perhaps, in a younger soul lifetime, an action, or an expression role would. Scholars and Priests are the androgynes perhaps.... that is true for me this lifetime. 

I do strongly relate to being quite comfortable with male and female energy, because of my energy ratio. Anything veering from 50/50 male/female energy makes me uncomfortable, because that feels unbalanced to me, whereas that might generate pain and ecstasy for another with a different male female energy balance. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Janet
23 hours ago, Julius Paštukas said:

it was once said by Michael to Yarbro group

This is an example of why ALL channeling from any source should not be taken on faith just because the channel appears to have a high accuracy rate. ALL channeling is subject to distortion. Channels have bad days, channels make errors in what they transmit, and channels sometimes have biases that they don't manage to fully set aside when channeling.

Michael says (via multiple channels): Validate, Validate, Validate. That means all content from all channels. 

The world is different from the time when Messages from Michael was first published. (How many times did I read that book when there was just nothing else available from Michael?) There is now enough Michael material published and accessible via a variety of online mechanisms that it's possible to locate variations on content from different channels (and even the same channel on different days) and then use those variations to assist in validation -- or to find discrepancies to follow up on with your favorite channel.

It's from questions like this one from Julius that we find those discrepancies and get closer to truth.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Julius Paštukas
3 hours ago, AnnaD said:

um Gay male Gay? or any same sex combination?

I am a cisgender female Scholar cast Scholar with a frequency of 40, with a male and female energy ratio of 50/50... see where this is going... I am in the middle of the middle of the middle. Anything goes, except, I am probably more lesbian than bisexual. However, Priests and Priest cast Warriors/Warrior cast Priests of either gender I am fond of. Some people are just really great no matter which gender or Michael Teachings Role. 

In some Michael (not through Troy though) The Michaels made some cagey reference to both Scholars and Priests "not getting with the program", (especially if the program is limiting in a way for that role's main lesson) in terms of traditional gender roles (ie Scholars are too intelligent and perhaps arrogant/challenging of blind traditions/challenging of lack of experimentation and contemptuous of failure to learn from experience, at being seen as anything other than The Knowledgable Ones Mr and Ms Authority on Knowledge etc)and sexuality that, perhaps, in a younger soul lifetime, an action, or an expression role would. Scholars and Priests are the androgynes perhaps.... that is true for me this lifetime. 

I do strongly relate to being quite comfortable with male and female energy, because of my energy ratio. Anything veering from 50/50 male/female energy makes me uncomfortable, because that feels unbalanced to me, whereas that might generate pain and ecstasy for another with a different male female energy balance. 

Sure thing, I recall a statement that for females the inclination towards the same sex is the most expressed among Scholars and Priests with Intellectual centering as the most androgynous, as you said. Then the Expression males with Emotional centering represents the opposite to that, to my reasoning. But much depends on one's mother figure, for sure..

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora

Sometimes I'm curious to know what Michel would say about asexuality. I do not usually talk about it because it's a polemic subject. And many people even doubt that asexuality can exist.

The only thing that I know is that which seems to fit the most. I've never seen sex as important or essential. At first I thought this was due to my shyness and isolation. But then I realized that neither shyness nor isolation would ever deter other people from feeling sexual attraction. After all, it's common for people to feel attitudes about artists.

I just know it never happened to me and as much as I admire a person I never feel like having sex with that person. It just does not always happen like this ..

I do not usually talk about it because when I said what I was told ... you must have been through some trauma or it must be due to religion (being that I was not even raised within a religion).

When I started using the internet I did not use a photo and when I talked about it, it usually came to the conclusion that I was ugly. Then I would show my picture and people would be surprised because they thought I was beautiful .. IoI.

So I stopped talking about why it's less stressful. But I'm curious to know what Michael would say about it. So maybe I still ask about it someday.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

AnnaD

@Julius Paštukas, I can't validate that my same sex attraction has anything to do with the lack or generosity of love that I received from my parents. I received great love from both my Mum and Dad and receive it still, but it hasn't affected me to "seek balance from the gender of the parent who didn't love me enough" if you know what I mean. 

It is impossible to attribute to the lack of one thing only. In this world, there is so much lack of love and affection, so there is that that drives many of us to anyone who is loving and respectful, and sees us as a worthy human being. That can happen to anyone and for anyone.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Stickyflames
3 hours ago, Julius Paštukas said:

And what about personal acquaintances of yours? What trends do you find, in terms of roles and centering?

If I channeled the roles of all the men I slept with, I would not be able to afford my broccoli.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 5

Jana
On 11/14/2018 at 6:48 AM, Julius Paštukas said:

In short, yes. Including members here. There is a lot of bias in the Yarbro group channeling.

Edited by Jana

Julius Paštukas

If yes than what Roles (and possibly centerings) in particular?