Sign in to follow this  
KurtisM

My Essence on: Manifesting Soul Age

KurtisM

I wanted to ask my Essence more about Manifesting Soul Age and what I got is actually pretty enlightening. It seems they have their own overlayed system for interpreting evolution:

Me: Hi Essence, I'd like to ask about how Manifesting Soul Age works. I think I understand the effects of it, but not the cause, not the propulsion through soul age levels. When do we stop manifesting one level and move to the next? Are there specific words or themes applicable to each level that all of us have to go through?

Essence: That is a good question. From our understanding, the Personality begins manifesting Infant Level 1 because there is a prompt, like a reboot button in the Instinctive Center that literally recognizes when a new form of consciousness is being born. If that consciousness is sentient, there is a resonance of frequencies that happens between the new consciousness and the instinctive center of Essence that kick-starts personality into Infant Level 1. This prompt is also replayed within each Soul Age Level 1. If we had to describe it to you, it would look like an incredibly concentrated zero state point that is reached when the mass of a consciousness contracts enough to be born. Like a black hole.
This Zero State Point is not the zero state for all consciousness, it's just the zero state for all Sentience.
It could be said then that the Instinctive Center holds a blueprint for starting the Manifestation of Soul Age, but then this is propelled up through the other centers like a blooming flower. This is not as linear as you think though, because each prompt for each level then resonates with and starts "blooming" all other soul age levels accessible to the personality to that point.
In the Infant Soul Age, the Instinctive Center governs. Then the Higher Moving Center joins in tandem in the Baby Soul Age. The Moving Center engages in Young. Emotional in Mature. And Intellectual in Old.
In addition each Soul Age Level triggers a resonance to its corresponding center. So Level 1 unfolds the Instinctive, Level 2 the Emotional, Level 3 the Intellectual, Level 4 the Moving, Level 5 the Higher Emotional, Level 6 the Higher Intellectual and Level 7 the Higher Moving.
-
Moving on...
There are certain words that could make good synonyms for each Soul Age Level and each of these have a unique vibratory form that is engaged in the psyche.
For Infant 1 the vibratory theme engaged is SENTIENCE. Infant 2 engages DENSITY. Infant 3 engages TANGIBILITY. Infant 4 engages SURVIVAL. Infant 5 engages CURIOSITY. Infant 6 engages AWARENESS. Infant 7 engages SELF-RELIANCE/HELPING
Baby 1 engages SECURITY. Baby 2 engages AUTHORITY/DISCIPLINE. Baby 3 engages STRUCTURE. Baby 4 engages ORDER. Baby 5 engages CREATIVITY. Baby 6 engages EXCHANGE/EQUIVALENCE. Baby 7 engages CONFIDENCE.
Young 1 engages IDENTITY. Young 2 engages DIFFERENTIATION/SEPARATION. Young 3 engages FREEDOM/INDEPENDENCE. Young 4 engages INDIVIDUALITY/PERSONALITY. Young 5 engages ADVENTURE/DESIRE. Young 6 engages POWER/TRIUMPH. Young 7 engages EXPRESSION.
Mature 1 engages SENSITIVITY. Mature 2 engages RECONCILIATION. Mature 3 engages SYMPATHY. Mature 4 engages COMPASSION. Mature 5 engages EMPATHY. Mature 6 engages COMMUNION/HEALING. Mature 7 engages LOVING.
Old 1 engages CONTEXT. Old 2 engages HUMOR/LEVITY. Old 3 engages CONCENTRATION. Old 4 engages WHOLENESS. Old 5 engages EXPANSION/SURRENDER. Old 6 engages ACCEPTANCE/NON-ATTACHMENT. Old 7 engages CARING.
-
Perhaps it would be better to replace "engages" with "understands". The theme we use for each level, according to our current understanding, is also best understood as being further qualified by its "true-ness". So Young 1 may understand identity, but it is the first level that works to understand TRUE IDENTITY. Before Young 1, Identity is known but True Identity is not known. After Young 1, Identity is a resource that can be used and built upon.
The shift out of manifesting a certain level occurs when all imbalances, intensities and interferences are resolved around the theme of that level within the context of that soul age. In other words, when that theme becomes completely neutral. Once a level is neutralized, it is merely seen as something one carries by default like a tool. It is rather like the Internal Monad Stages. This is because Soul Age is built upon the concept of Karma or Cause & Effect.
So to give an example, one who is manifesting Baby Level 5 is taking the order they established in Baby Level 4 and building upon it, reforming it, restructuring it etc. and this includes with it, creating destruction as well. One who no longer manifests Baby 5 is no longer learning creativity, but now knows they are creative or are capable of creativity. So say that person is now at Mature 4, they now have the wisdom to ask "How can I CREATE COMPASSION?"
Sometimes one remains at a level not because they seek to learn much from it, but because of imprinting and collective averages/medians. If you were not around so many Mature Souls you would certainly be manifesting only Late Mature to Old. But you remain at processing Mature 3 and 4 because you have not been taught how to harness sympathy for the sake of compassion & as such there are many variable frictions/feelings around these concepts to reconcile, understand, consider etc. You will move out of manifesting Mature 3 when you no longer see sympathy as something to resist, but as something that fuels compassion- or another way to put it, is when you no longer need to work hard to build sympathy within to express compassion. It'll just be natural for sympathy to arise & encourage your expression of compassion.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

Here's a more Handy Map of all the Soul Age lesson terms my Essence uses:

INFANT: Sentience > Density > Tangibility > Survival > Curiosity > Awareness > Self-Reliance
BABY: Security > Authority > Structure > Order > Creativity > Exchange > Confidence
YOUNG: Identity > Differentiation > Freedom > Individuality > Adventure > Power > Expression
MATURE: Sensitivity > Reconciliation > Sympathy > Compassion > Empathy > Communion > Loving
OLD: Context > Humor > Concentration > Wholeness > Expansion > Acceptance > Caring

• LIKE/LOVE 6

petra
@KurtisM  Thank You for sharing your ideas !!!

Here is some more food for thoughts about Soul-levels, channeled by Varda Hasselmann through the Source ( C11 E5 neighboring C11 E4 Michael)

The Seven Developmental Themes of Mature and Old Souls are:

Mature Level 1 : Experience freedom in dependency
Mature Level 2: Forgive injustice to yourself and others
Mature Level 3: Serve an unjust master loyally
Mature Level 4: Renounce to something essential out of love
Mature Level 5: Entrust life and destiny to others
Mature Level 6: Erase the barrier between guilt and innocence
Mature Level 7: Recognize the potential and the limits of will-power

Old Level 1: Act against conventional morals from inner conviction
Old Level 2: Honestly admire yourself, dispense with the admiration of others
Old Level 3: Combine precise introspection with active results
Old Level 4: Unite your well-being with the welfare of the community
Old Level 5: Follow a path unwaveringly without knowing where it leads
Old Level 6: Impress by being, not by doing
Old Level 7: Receive without giving, give without receiving

Motto 1st level: I gather new courage
Motto 2nd  "    : I seek stability
Motto 3rd  "     : I become active
Motto 4th  "     : I reap the fruit
Motto 5th  "     : I become restless
Motto 6th  "     : I need peace and harmony
Motto 7th  "     : I apply what I have learned

They go more into explaining, those levels, for now, I just want to add this:

Soul fragments take as much time and space as they need in order to anchor themselves in the insight achieved. That's the reason why there's such a difference in the number of individual incarnations in the entire five cycles with their seven levels. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 5

Minerva

@KurtisMKurtis, this is great stuff! Thanks for sharing! Michael through Troy said that my manifesting soul age is mature to old, though my soul age is Old 5. Does that mean that I slide between all themes of mature levels and themes of Old 1-2-3-4-5 depending on the situation?

How does that work? Is it based on my monad or something else? I was a bit confused by such a wide span of soul age manifestation when I first saw it. 

What do you think?

@petra Thanks for sharing Varda Hasselman's work. I hear so much about the Source and I wish I could read in German. It's amazing to see how much the two teachings overlap. Is there a platform where you consistently share her work? Would love to read more.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

michael_k

@Selin, I think the manifested Soul Age refers to where your Personality is at currently, the actual Soul Age being your highest potential as of now. It takes time for a Personality to fully manifest Essence and thus it is probably going through those Mature and Old levels again as you find your way back to embracing Essence. Everyone starts out manifesting Infant Level 1 for a given lifetime no matter what the real Soul Age is as far as I know.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bogi
On 11/14/2018 at 8:15 PM, petra said:

Old Level 5: Follow a path unwaveringly without knowing where it leads

On 11/14/2018 at 8:15 PM, petra said:

Motto 5th  "     : I become restless

I am definitely restless. And I have a problem following a path if I do not know where it leads. I think it has to do with my "issue" of trying to control the narrative.

Actually, I am a bad planner (Mercury in Pisces). It really gives the clue that I should just let it go, let it flow and let it be.

I never thought that I would be working in hotellerie. 

And voila.

But it was more like not me following this path, but the path found me out of financial necessity.

Following an idea, and to see it through where it leads is another "level".

Thanks for sharing @petra, I like these descriptions.

• THANK YOU! 1

Bobby

@Selin Even an Old 5 Personality will begin its life manifesting Infant Level 1.  Each lifetime is a reset of sorts and the journey begins with the aim to manifest the true soul age of its Essence, if it ever does.  That process depends on how one has progressed through the Internal Monads.   You will always have access to younger Soul Age Levels as far as manifestation because those are parts of you that you have access to just as you do to younger physical ages that you've lived.  For example, you have a teenage Selin part that will never go away because that is a part of you that helps to make up the whole of you and you have access to her whenever you need that when a situation requires it.  What you can never do is manifest something beyond where your Essence is currently at.  So if you're spending a lot of time around Mature Soul Age people, you're likely going to manifest some of that Soul Age because it is a meeting ground for compatibility.  We won't ever live at the highest level of manifestation although we touch it every now and then.  Just like we don't live in the positive poles all the time because we do occasionally dip into the negative poles.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

petra
@Selin  Go to: www.septana.de, or www.mediana-expert.de, or www.vardana.de, some of the pages translate into English.
There are two books translated into English: "Archetypes of the Soul" and "The Archetypes of Fear"

The only platform where I share information given by Die Quelle (The Source) is here on TLE.
Varda Hasselmann and her Essence Twin Frank Schmolke, were the ones who made me aware and introduced me to The Michael Teachings.
Michael in a channeling session through Stephen Cocconi, made me aware that I have an agreement with them (Michael) to make Michael Students aware of the Teachings of The Source.
Michael explained, that at the Causal Plane, they are merging with all the Entities of their Cadre, so in a way I got the invitation from both of them, to use there very similar teachings to add the interpretations of a mostly made up Entity of Scholars and Sages (The Source) and the Michaels, Kings and Warriors of the Akasic Record etc.
Michael told me that how they interpret the Akasic Record will be colored a bit different, because of the Roles of whom their Entity is made up, in comparison to their neighboring Entities, and the Roles they are made up. So it will add to the same information given, because of the different lens.

The Books of the channeled material of The Source are not only in German, but at least into 5 other languages as I know of, you will find out at the websites. They didn't bother so much with English translations, because they know Michael covers the English speaking population very well.
Wish, this helps.

@Bogi  It should be easy for you to read more of Die Quelle, or do even a seminar with Varda, because you have no language barrier going on. There last book, "Junge Seelen Alte Seelen, is really a great read !!!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Minerva
14 hours ago, Bobby said:

@Selin Even an Old 5 Personality will begin its life manifesting Infant Level 1.  Each lifetime is a reset of sorts and the journey begins with the aim to manifest the true soul age of its Essence, if it ever does.  That process depends on how one has progressed through the Internal Monads.   You will always have access to younger Soul Age Levels as far as manifestation because those are parts of you that you have access to just as you do to younger physical ages that you've lived.  For example, you have a teenage Selin part that will never go away because that is a part of you that helps to make up the whole of you and you have access to her whenever you need that when a situation requires it.  What you can never do is manifest something beyond where your Essence is currently at.  So if you're spending a lot of time around Mature Soul Age people, you're likely going to manifest some of that Soul Age because it is a meeting ground for compatibility.  We won't ever live at the highest level of manifestation although we touch it every now and then.  Just like we don't live in the positive poles all the time because we do occasionally dip into the negative poles.

Thank you Bobby. My immediate family members are a mix of mature and old souls. I'm also very much drawn to mature & old ways of seeing the world and participating in it. I guess this is why I'm sliding in between these two levels in general.

I assume the reason why the Michaels through Troy did not specify a level such as Mature 7 as my manifesting age is that I don't have any karma accumulated from that age level which needs immediate attention in this lifetime. This is why it was rather a general age span. Hope I'm interpreting this right.

Thank you.

Minerva
11 hours ago, petra said:
@Selin  Go to: www.septana.de, or www.mediana-expert.de, or www.vardana.de, some of the pages translate into English.
There are two books translated into English: "Archetypes of the Soul" and "The Archetypes of Fear"

The only platform where I share information given by Die Quelle (The Source) is here on TLE.
Varda Hasselmann and her Essence Twin Frank Schmolke, were the ones who made me aware and introduced me to The Michael Teachings.
Michael in a channeling session through Stephen Cocconi, made me aware that I have an agreement with them (Michael) to make Michael Students aware of the Teachings of The Source.
Michael explained, that at the Causal Plane, they are merging with all the Entities of their Cadre, so in a way I got the invitation from both of them, to use there very similar teachings to add the interpretations of a mostly made up Entity of Scholars and Sages (The Source) and the Michaels, Kings and Warriors of the Akasic Record etc.
Michael told me that how they interpret the Akasic Record will be colored a bit different, because of the Roles of whom their Entity is made up, in comparison to their neighboring Entities, and the Roles they are made up. So it will add to the same information given, because of the different lens.

The Books of the channeled material of The Source are not only in German, but at least into 5 other languages as I know of, you will find out at the websites. They didn't bother so much with English translations, because they know Michael covers the English speaking population very well.
Wish, this helps.

@Bogi  It should be easy for you to read more of Die Quelle, or do even a seminar with Varda, because you have no language barrier going on. There last book, "Junge Seelen Alte Seelen, is really a great read !!!

Hi @petra, thank you so much for this detailed reply. Will check out the links you posted above.

Your mission is so cool by the way 🙂 You're literally bridging the two teachings in the physical realm and making them accessible to those interested. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Minerva
17 hours ago, michael_k said:

@Selin, I think the manifested Soul Age refers to where your Personality is at currently, the actual Soul Age being your highest potential as of now. It takes time for a Personality to fully manifest Essence and thus it is probably going through those Mature and Old levels again as you find your way back to embracing Essence. Everyone starts out manifesting Infant Level 1 for a given lifetime no matter what the real Soul Age is as far as I know.

Hi @michael_k, yes your comment is spot on. @Bobby has mentioned a similar process of how we manifest a soul age below. I guess my monad and the people I'm sorrounded with as well as the cultural/environmental set up, all contribute to what qualities of my soul age I choose utilize in my inner and outer worlds. 

Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bogi
On 11/17/2018 at 6:11 PM, petra said:

Wish, this helps.

Thank you for the material @petra!!!

• THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen
On 11/17/2018 at 10:11 AM, petra said:

Wish, this helps.

Thanks, @petra

I recently picked up the book, "Archetypes of the Soul". I cannot wait to read it and the material channeled from another C11 Causal Entity.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jean Hamill

Although I am Old 3 I was told by Michael some time ago (not through Troy) that I was manifesting Mature because I was mainly mixing with younger souls.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

My Essence gave me another way of understanding soul age level manifestations. I didn't actually ask for it, they just excitedly slipped it in when we were talking about something else. I'll try to summarize their words:

"When one begins to manifest a soul age level, this can in a way be considered like a 1st Internal Monad unique to that level. This has no negative bearing on your progress through the levels within your actual soul age of essence. It is a sort of 1st IM that calls upon the recorded experiences of personalities from that level and the wisdom they updated Essence with after their deaths.

It is more like a remembering of a past personality's experience, rather than a membering of your personality's experience now.

So every time you start manifesting a level, it goes through a mini birth and 1st IM in you.

Then you learn how to walk with it in a symbolic 2nd IM.

Then you question and conflict with it or others against it in a symbolic 3rd IM, so you can find your personal power through it.

Then you relinquish all others standards/expectations of it and manifest it in a symbolic 4th IM.

Then you recreate yourself from the new self-understanding of who you are in a symbolic 5th IM, having fun with it.

Then you understand its death as you see how it's moving you into a new life context in a symbolic 6th IM.

Then the symbolic 7th IM is the full comprehension of its impact on you and the impact you left from it.

We mean symbolic as in that this plays out more through symbolic relationships and events, rather than through actual relationships and events.

Because each level is its own self-contained arc and they've all already been processed by Essence, these symbolic IMs are just your personality's effort to remember and integrate the experiences stored in Essence from other personalities.

That also means that you might be at the 7th IM of Manifesting Mature 2, but at the 5th IM of Manifesting Mature 1. Because they are self-contained. 

However you will only finish manifesting a level when all before it have reached their own 7th IM to +Completion. You cannot skip manifesting levels. And part of the process of finishing manifesting a level is checking in with and including all previous. Wholeness is the whole point of the process.

Lastly, sometimes personalities will stay stuck in manifesting a level because all around them have imprinted them with it. This is not a fault of or burden to them. Because these levels are symbolic, the only way to stop manifesting a level is to release your symbols and attachments to that level's themes. Hence why we say you stop manifesting a level when it's completely neutralized.

You only stay stuck in a level because you do not have the resources or context to understand you transcend it. Sometimes you need symbolic reflections to show you're more than that level, before you can move beyond it."

Edited by KurtisM

KurtisM

I've been scanning through this off and on, and have some words I think might fit better for some levels.

First is Baby 2. Instead of Authority, I would go with DISCIPLINE. I avoided using this word for this level because I already use Discipline as the theme Baby Souls use to civilize Infant Souls.

But I realized that Coordination may also fit for that- which meshes well with the other "co-" words that transitioning soul age paradigms use: Co-Ordination (Infant>Baby), Co-Dependency (Baby>Young), Co-Creation (Young>Mature), Co-Relation (Mature>Old) etc.

Next is Baby 6. Level 6 is all about resolving karma, and Baby Soul Age is all about law and order.

So perhaps JUSTICE works better. I originally used exchange because I realized that each of the 9 Needs were being used as descriptive terms here, and I thought that Exchange was a good standby for the effort to bring balance and equivalence in Baby 6.

Next is Mature 6. Level 6 is all about resolving karma, and Mature Soul Age is all about compassion and right relationship.

So perhaps FORGIVENESS works better for this level. I originally used Communion for the same reason I used Exchange, because communion seeks to find, create and return (lost) resonance.

The last change I'd make is Old 2. I think LEVITY works slightly better than humor, since it implies something is lightening up from previous pressure and intensity.

That's very fitting for the Mature>Old shift that involves moving from seeing tragedy to comedy.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3