This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Michael Speaks: The Four Pillars of Choice (TLEGG 2018)

DanielaS

• TLE12

I wasn't at TLEGG this year, so I was not sure sometimes which student was speaking. If I assigned a question to you erroneously or you are an anonymous "Student" and you would like your name added, please message me privately and I'll fix it. Likewise for any errors you see in the transcription-- just message me privately and I'll fix it. Thank you all for the quality control!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

OMG what a long session! And @DanielaS how much work you've been doing transcribing this one and other session. Thank you!

I need to read this again when I have more energy, right now my brain could only get half way.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

@DanielaS  You are truly my "HERO" in transcribing these sessions !!!

I was there, I had moments where I couldn't understand a word what was being said, not only because the noise level was high, but also the speed people talked with. Wow, it was an amazing experience for me to be in a group with over one third Sages and the other third Sage-cast Scholars, I loved it and want to be a part of it again, so my Kudos to You Daniela for have done this.
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

• 2 years later...

I’m curious about Seven Methods of Choice that was mentioned at the start of the transcript. Does anyone know where I might find info relating to that topic? 🙏🏼

• LIKE/LOVE 1

2 hours ago, ashley_artisan said:

I’m curious about Seven Methods of Choice that was mentioned at the start of the transcript. Does anyone know where I might find info relating to that topic?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1