Sign in to follow this  
petra

Honoring and Celebrating a Fellow Student

petra
@Maureen  Precious One !!!

I want to take this moment in real time/space to celebrate YOU as one of the intrinsic factors for me on TLE.
Not only did You contribute an enormous amount of knowledge, time/money into this collaborative community, what you have to say, the elegance of your presentations, the timing and artfulness is astonishing to me.
You brought me to contemplate, deeper, wider, farther, then I would have, without your input.
An intrinsic factor in pediatrics means, if the child to be born doesn't have it in its lungs, it cannot breathe.
Thank You for making me breathe so deep, so hard, so unexpectedly vivid.
Furthermore, meeting You at TLEGG, looking into your eyes, seeing You move and your facial expressions and what You had to say is a treasure to behold unto me.

Pointing out Your BEAUTY is my pleasure !!!!!!! 
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Maureen
39 minutes ago, petra said:
@Maureen  Precious One !!!

I want to take this moment in real time/space to celebrate YOU as one of the intrinsic factors for me on TLE.
Not only did You contribute an enormous amount of knowledge, time/money into this collaborative community, what you have to say, the elegance of your presentations, the timing and artfulness is astonishing to me.
You brought me to contemplate, deeper, wider, farther, then I would have, without your input.
An intrinsic factor in pediatrics means, if the child to be born doesn't have it in its lungs, it cannot breathe.
Thank You for making me breathe so deep, so hard, so unexpectedly vivid.
Furthermore, meeting You at TLEGG, looking into your eyes, seeing You move and your facial expressions and what You had to say is a treasure to behold unto me.

Pointing out Your BEAUTY is my pleasure !!!!!!! 

Dear @petra!  How lovely!  💞  THANK YOU!!!  It was a true pleasure to meet you, to dance with you, and to drink you in, as well. Never more fitting words, at this time, than the Truth, Love and Beauty of Rumi. 

The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you... Truly!!

Namaste Delightful One  🕉️

Child Namaste.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1