DanielaS

Tell about the time you experienced a "Glitch in the Matrix"

DanielaS

People here have mentioned strange things happening before, during, or after a Nexus-- noticing objects that weren't there before or a thing disappears that you swear was there before. I love stories like this! This doesn't happen to me, so I feel a vicarious thrill when people tell their stories.

I found a web page that lists about 40 examples of this "glitch in the matrix"

https://twentytwowords.com/glitch-in-the-matrix-couldnt-explain/

Here are a couple of examples from the link above that I thought were cool.

Seeing things on loop

This happened to me in third grade, and it scared me so much I started crying and had to go to the office to talk to the principal about it. I was in the hallway for misbehaving, and my neighbor Tad (a year younger than me) came walking out of a class to my right, passed in front of me and headed down some stairs. We said “hi” to each other. About 20 seconds later, he walked out of the same class, passed in front of me, and headed down the stairs. I just stared at him, confused and afraid, and he looked back like “why the f are you looking at me like that”.

Glimpsing Parallels

One time my wife and I were coming back from a dinner night out. When I opened the door of the house, she was sitting at the computer working, as I usually find her when I get home, nothing unusual. Except she was entering the house with me…

I shrugged it off and carried on, we went to bed and I told her that I saw her sitting at the computer, and she goes dead serious and told me that when I opened the door, she saw herself sitting at the computer working.

Disappearing/Reappearing Objects

My friend and I were talking to our room-mate and her girlfriend one night. Roommate had just received her new phone and was sitting in bed using it while the four of us chatted.

So, room-mate had sat her phone down while we were all chatting. She goes to pick it back up and it’s gone! Like, she had just sat it down for a few minutes tops before she noticed that the thing has poofed. I call it for her and we can’t hear it. We take the comforter and sheets off the bed and shake them all out. We look under the bed, behind it, EVERYWHERE we can. That phone is GONE. Even though we hadn’t left her room at all during our conversation when the phone disappeared, we tore apart the whole apartment trying to find it.

Finally, we decided to try her car. It was in the locked trunk. We lived on the third floor and were all in the same room watching her use it before it teleported.

Do you have a story like this? I'd loved to hear it!

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

Heidi

I love stories like these. If you go on the subreddit "Glitch in the Matrix" you will find plenty of these. You can sort through the

sub by choosing top stories of all time to get to some really good ones.

I was trying to find one about a guy

that claimed to bump into his future self, but no luck. I might do some more digging. 

Here's an example of a crazy one on there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/1h4em1/i_think_i_called_myself/

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 7

DanielaS

Wow! Thanks @Heidi! I know what I'll be reading later today!  Sounds like this guy overlapped with a parallel self.

I wish something freaky like this would happen to me. I've never wanted to see a ghost (and I haven't) but this would be so cool!

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

RachelL

When I first joined the site in 2014, I had a couple of instances of things disappearing. I think it's because I had just learned about Nexuses and I was very curious if I would ever catch any anomalies during the Convergences or Divergences.

On the old site, I wrote this dramatic blog post about a bunch of items I had purchased disappearing LOL. I still have a copy of it and it makes me laugh how flabbergasted I was:

7 June 2014

Friends, please tell me we are experiencing a nexus. I am beyond confused. Today, I first discovered that I was missing three items that I had just purchased at the grocery store. They were on my receipt, and I returned to the store to ask if they were found. The front desk said they hadn't found anything. Next, I asked the exact cashier and bagger who were there and they said they hadn't found anything either. At least I was able to replace those items. Still, I was baffled. Then, I discovered three more items that were missing. I wondered how six items could have gone unnoticed? There were no people behind me in line, so I don't think the items were given to anyone else. I have not been so confused for quite some time. Has anyone experienced something like this lately?

Then I asked Michael about a smaller incident:

POF 19 November 2014

[Rachel_L]: Could you tell me if what I was experiencing was caused by a parallel shift? I was sitting at my desk and placed one pencil and one pen upon it. I retrieved something from under my chair and when I looked up again, the pencil was missing and there was a pen in its place. I had taken such care in choosing a pencil and then I couldn’t even see where it could have gone or how it could have been replaced by a pen. You may not have access to this small occurrence, but this was a case where I was 99% sure of something, and then it changed once I looked back at it. Also, I had a similar experience around the divergence Nexus in June when I could not see how a large bag of groceries could have gone missing or could have been stolen.

[MEntity]: Rachel, these are common phenomena of the Nexus, both for Convergence and Divergence. These anomalies can happen on a large scale and on a small scale, but most happen on a small scale such as this. They happen more often than not, but the brain immediately compensates for the anomaly and "makes sense" of it as fast as possible. This is just a practical response. But as consciousness is sustained, Essence is Manifest, and the brain is distracted, then an anomaly can stand out and be quite bewildering.

[MEntity]: Most who notice these anomalies are not looking for them. Their attention is distracted for a moment and then snapped to attention in a way that catches the moment of the anomaly.

[Rachel_L]: Glad to know I wasn't crazy

[MEntity]: This most often quickly fades because there is little one can do with the information. The brain knows this and dismisses the contradiction.

[MEntity]: We are not saying that is what you experienced, because we cannot see that acutely, but we can say that what you describe is easily familiar to the phenomena.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

DanielaS
6 hours ago, RachelL said:

I retrieved something from under my chair and when I looked up again, the pencil was missing and there was a pen in its place.

That's so interesting, @RachelL!  Thank you for sharing what Michael said about it.

@DianeHB That channeling session is what I had in mind when I posted this topic.  I remember reading that a while ago. I remember a lot of Tex's sessions for some reason. 🙂 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

I am not certain if this qualifies but there is an urban trail loop that I used to walk often during lunch approximately a mile from where I work. I stopped walking that trail for about 9 months give or take. I remember seeing a fire station and a school as I walked along this path but for the most part, I remember the surrounding land consisting of a mix of trees in some parts and being barren in others parts. Recently, I walked this trail again and noticed that just past the fire station, there were two large buildings with parking lots and a pathway in between them. I do not remember these buildings or the pathway being there before. Possibilities of new construction came to mind since I last walked the trail but then I looked at the parking lots and the paint on the pavement appeared to be worn. Construction projects tend to take a long time to complete here due to it being a small town.

Another event that comes to mind is that I woke up one night and there was a woman standing in my bedroom. She did not appear as an apparition but instead as a person who appeared as real as any other person in life. She had long dark hair. She stood there quietly looking in my direction. I could not make out her facial details because the room was dimly lit. She startled me. I looked away for a few moments and then she was gone.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Heidi
Troy

This happened to me and changed my life.

PARALLEL BLEEDTHROUGH?

Michael teaches a technique for accessing parallel versions of you who may have prioritized or accomplished what you seek to focus on in this parallel. Since that parallel is a version of you, they say that if you can replicate some simple behaviors or symbols in your own parallel, it can help you to move reality in the direction you desire. So I tried the technique. The technique is simple. You just do whatever you do to get into a relaxed and receptive state and you imagine that you are peeking in on another parallel version of you who has already accomplished or who already has what you desire to create. There isn't anything magical about it and you never know if you are making it up, but you treat it like a real effort to see into a version of you that you can connect with. You then look for anything that is definitively different in that parallel that you do not do or have in this parallel. You want to look for behaviors and items that you can easily replicate. Then you actually replicate those in this parallel and it creates a kind of energetic circuit to the parallel where you were successful in your pursuits and that energy helps you to aim for the same in this parallel.

At the time, I was between apartments, not sure what my future held, and was sleeping on the couch of my ex-boyfriend. I wanted to look in on a parallel where I was safe, settled, and financially secure. I did the technique and peeked in on a version of me that was living on his own in a cozy apartment and he seemed really happy, too. I followed him around in my visualization and looked for things he did differently or objects that were prominent that I didn't have in my parallel but that I could replicate.

There were three things I found to replicate:  He would go running as a way to exercise. He wore a sock hat that was bright orange and I loved it. And when he would come home from running, he would flop down on a couch and enjoy the spray of rainbows around the room cast by Austrian Crystals hanging in his windows. He loved that effect in his apartment.

So I decided I would not be a runner, lol, but I could find the orange sock hat and go buy an Austrian Crystal and hang it my boyfriend's apartment. If nothing else, it would all be symbolic and help my brain to stay focused and enthusiastic, even if I had made up the whole visualization. That's how I treat these kinds of things.

I decided to go look for the objects and buy them that day. I don't remember why, but my plans went awry and I was not able to get the items. I think I was also too poor to actually buy them at the time. So I thought I would just look for them again the next day. 

That evening I got a call from a friend. She was flustered and confused and asked me why I didn't speak to her when she saw me that day. I thought I must have been so distracted in my mind that I somehow didn't see her, but she went on to ask, "and when did you start running for exercise?" I was really thrown off by this and I said, I do not run for exercise, I'm sure it was someone else. And she then said, "No, it was definitely you, Troy. You were wearing a bright orange sock hat and jogged right past me." My jaw dropped. I didn't even know how to begin to explain to her how bizarrely coincidental that was. I just told her that it wasn't me but I would meet her the next day for lunch to tell her a cool story.

So I go to bed that night thinking about this parallel and my friend seeing "me" running through the streets of Manhattan wearing this orange hat. I wake up the next day full of excitement to meet her and tell her all about it. That's when I saw the rainbows.

The room was flooded with rainbows. A spinning disco ball of rainbows. I stared in awe at the Austrian Crystal hanging in my friend's window that I had NEVER seen before and it was washing the room in rainbows.

My friend heard me getting up so he came in to greet me and as he entered, he said, "OH MY GOD! That crystal never catches the light! I can't believe it!" I asked, "You mean, that has always been there?" He said, "Yeah, I put it there so it would make rainbows, but because of the buildings around me it never catches any light." We went to the window and we could see that someone's window had been opened in just the right way to cause a bright reflection that shot straight at his window for the crystal to catch the light. He said, "Huh... that's never happened in all the years I've lived here. Cool!"

Meanwhile. I was about to pass out.

I never did get that orange hat or a crystal, but within a couple of weeks of this whole bizarre event, I had made enough money to move into my next apartment and begin settling in. And get this... when I met my friend for lunch, my friend who saw "me" running past her... she said she was upset that I didn't respond to her because the reason she wanted to talk to me was that she had a circle of friends who wanted to begin working with Michael... that's how I ended up being able to move into my apartment.

And now, decades later, I sit here writing this for all of you after going to the coffee shop in my bright orange knit hat, and rainbows swirl across my living room from the crystal in my window.

I still do not run, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 4
  • LOL 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 9

DanielaS

@Heidi Thank you for the links! I can't wait to read these later today when I'm done with work stuff.

@Troy Wow! Thank you for sharing that story. It gave me chills and I had tears in my eyes at the end. And it made me laugh thinking about you running, so this story had everything! 😄  I've read about this technique in a transcript, but your example really made me understand it. I am going to try it!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Miizle

Wooow @Troy , that is insane.....!!!!! I hadn't heard of the method before, either, so reading this story was double insane for me. Wow. Wow. I love it how it's all mallable. We can work this matter like a weave of energy, it makes me so happy - and not just because i like the opportunity to change stuff or anything, but because it's somehow really beautiful, these layers and layers of life that move and touch eachother and reach into eachother, what i'm seeing is eternally long glowing wavy strips of mesh on top of eachother, travelling together, separate, interweaving, like a song.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet

I explored glitches in my recent session on the Disappearing Object Phenomenon. I had read many of the same stories on Reddit just before the session. Michael ended that session by saying, "There are other explanations for these so-called "glitches," but we can explore those in further exchanges." It's on my to do list to get some of those other explanations. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 2

Luciana Flora

I can not explain what happened .. so I do not know if it would be an example ..

What I do know is that some time ago I saw a lagarticha walking on the wall here from home .. then I went to get something that did not remember what it was .. and then the lagarticha disappeared .. I searched and did not find ..

I thought she was behind some furniture .. but the house was already clean .. including behind the furniture .. and now more than a month later the lagarticha did not appear .. it evaporated .. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Ingun

@Miizle and others interested, this is from M Speaks July 1 1999 - Platforms and parallels

[A2] Can one access these different frequencies or parallels from one's own consciousness at any time?

[Michael_Entity]

Yes, in fact you do.

There are “bleed throughs” at many points in your days. This is where many of you turn for more creativity and ideas, where many of you turn for exploring probable futures (as in ‘what should I do next?”). In some parallel you may have already explored a similar path, therefore you access it for input. “Déjà Vu” can be result of this exploration.

For a more practical and conscious use, accessing parallels can be a tool for creating variations in your “present parallel” by drawing from experiences that have already become a part of your Essence in another parallel.

For instance, you may be interested in “creating more space”, as in a new home or location. You can easily “look in” on a parallel simply by imagining what that “version” of you is doing in THAT parallel with THAT experience you are seeking “here”. Through visualization, observe a simple idiosyncrasy in you that is from that parallel. Something that you DO NOT do already, such as the way “you” wear “your” hair in that reality, or where you place your keys when you return home, or what activities you enjoy, etc. something easily accessible. This will create a bleedthrough, opening up flows of energy from the already-established creation in the other parallel, for manifestation in “your” present parallel. More on this later, if asked.

The use of the imagination for this exercise, by the way, may prove uncomfortable as you seem to be fantasizing. We remind you though that your imagination is the highest frequency you own as a human and its benefits and capabilities are too easily dismissed as fanciful when in fact Imagination is one of your primary sources of power as Personality.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun

And here's from another session:  M Speaks Dec 7, 2000 - Reality Shifts

[Barb] Good evening, Michael. Do I have any parallels where I’m a writer and if so, can you describe how I might access those parallels to bring that reality into this one?

[Michael_Entity] If a Personality can imagine it, there is a reality for it. This may need to be created or it may have already been created. In your case, you have only a few that followed that path. If you still have a longing for a creation of a certain Reality, it usually means it has not been created to a level of satisfaction yet in any Parallel. In your case, then, it would simply be a matter of making your daily Decisions reflect your wishes.

[Barb] I don’t long to create a parallel – I long to have it created in this reality. Am I understanding this as you meant it?

[Michael_Entity]
“This” reality will be its own Parallel at any given moment, so that is what we meant.

To access another reality, you simply use your imagination. Imagination is more often than not distrusted as “making it up,” but there is no way around that. You are conditioned to think the Imagination is simply a creative visual, but when used specifically for some purposes, it is a viewing device. If you want to draw from another Parallel, imagine what that reality must be like and observe yourself in that context. “Watch” yourself as you live. Observe the smaller things, such as clothing, hairstyle, habits, and interests. From there, choose one or two of those simple things to mimic in “this” reality. If you find you always put your keys in a specific place in your home in the “other” parallel, begin doing that “here.” That one shift can begin to draw a line between the realities that will alter your Personality to a similar place in mind as the Personality where you are doing/having what you seek. You are not literally drawing from that Parallel, but only creating similarities that are on the similar level of Decisions in the other reality and this can then begin to move you into a similar place.

We have seen surprisingly drastic impacts from this method. Your daily, minute habits shape “who” you are in more ways than is generally noticed. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun

@Martha had a session about 'exploring parallels' which was previously shared on ningTLE and exploreTLE, but I can't find it here or in her blog...

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen
On 11/21/2018 at 10:49 AM, Troy said:

Michael teaches a technique for accessing parallel versions of you who may have prioritized or accomplished what you seek to focus on in this parallel. Since that parallel is a version of you, they say that if you can replicate some simple behaviors or symbols in your own parallel, it can help you to move reality in the direction you desire. So I tried the technique. The technique is simple. You just do whatever you do to get into a relaxed and receptive state and you imagine that you are peeking in on another parallel version of you who has already accomplished or who already has what you desire to create. There isn't anything magical about it and you never know if you are making it up, but you treat it like a real effort to see into a version of you that you can connect with. You then look for anything that is definitively different in that parallel that you do not do or have in this parallel. You want to look for behaviors and items that you can easily replicate. Then you actually replicate those in this parallel and it creates a kind of energetic circuit to the parallel where you were successful in your pursuits and that energy helps you to aim for the same in this parallel.

@Troy, may I assume that this could be used for creating a better Parallel, in this Reality, for health issues or would that be "bypassing" what one "needs" to go through? I can think of many people who would benefit from this at this time. Strangely I have been thinking of doing work with my husband along these lines but hadn't fleshed it out this well. 

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Martha
7 hours ago, Ingun said:

@Martha had a session about 'exploring parallels' which was previously shared on ningTLE and exploreTLE, but I can't find it here or in her blog...

Yes, I got instructions from Michael and they sure worked for me! But I’m a “heavy experimenter”. I’ll dig it up and post later today. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Juni

I post  in the Energy Reports most times when I notice something weird. Once a whole skyline looked different to me back in 2014 after that huge Nexus with the "other" America. This time there's a new building that has clearly been there for ages, judging by its style. I saw it on the way to work and I swear I've never seen it before.  My spouse asked me if there had always been a building in a field that I remember being empty as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Diane
7 hours ago, Maureen said:

, may I assume that this could be used for creating a better Parallel, in this Reality, for health issues or would that be "bypassing" what one "needs" to go through? I can think of many people who would benefit from this at this time. Strangely I have been thinking of doing work with my husband along these lines but hadn't fleshed it out this well. 

This sounds exciting.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Martin

There are no glitches in reality. Reality is reality, It's magic. Your personal reality is your choice, you can change it as you wish, you may have Self-imposed limitations in your belief system that blocks you from creating the life that you imagine for yourself. Be open to the possibilites, the parralels that is all around you, draw from it if you want . It's all you.

There is a Seth exercise that might help you get wilder scope on this:

"Now, I propose for each of you an experiment. You must each do it for yourselves and it is a tricky one
Perhaps one of the trickiest, in many ways, that I can devise. You must understand, however, the
basis for the experiment that I am proposing. You must realize, first of all, that your private reality is
one of numberless probable realities. You are experiencing one of many probable realities. Now,
because of your neurological structure you can only physically perceive, in your terms, so many
events at once. Therefore, from an unlimited number of probable events you choose those which you
will perceive through your physical system, in terms of time and biological reality. It seems to you as I
speak, however, that the reality that you know is rock bed reality and that all other realities are
probable. Instead, you are perceiving and experiencing one of many probable realities for yourselves.
You must understand mat or the experiment will not work. If you insist on thinking of your present
reality as rock-bed reality, and everything else as probable, then the experiment will not work. So, first
of all, you must realize that you are experiencing one probable reality of many.
Now take, each of you, an area of your life with which you are not pleased in your terms. Think of it.
Now, do not think of it in terms of rock-bed reality, but as one of many probable realities mat you have
brought into your experience because of your beliefs. Now, hold in your mind the idea that there are
other probable realities in that one area that you can just as easily pull into your physical experience,
and experience this biologically, practically, and intimately in your daily life. Then, for perhaps five
minutes a day and no more, imagine yourself through your beliefs pulling mat portion of probable
reality into your own. For that amount of time you must, however, change your belief in mat area. You
must realize that your belief pulls the reality to you: and therefore only, now, for five minutes, change
the belief. And if you do this faithfully you will find your reality in that area changing."

I wanted to share this as it may lead you towards more comprehension.

Edited by Martin
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy
10 hours ago, Martin said:

There is a Seth exercise that might help you get wilder scope on this:

Would you mind citing the source of this Seth quote? Though the concept is familiar, this doesn’t “sound like” Seth, so I’m curious. Thanks. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Janet

This happened to me on Friday. My dog Minx has a red harness and when I put it on her the front label is directly in front of me, so I have seen it repeatedly for about 2 years. I put the harness on Minx Friday morning before taking her to "camp" (doggie daycare). She was still wearing the harness when I left. 

When I returned Friday evening, I noticed that her harness had been removed at some point during the day because the person who put it back on hadn't closed the velcro properly. But then I looked again, and I thought, "Well, this isn't her harness!" It was the right color, and it fit her, but it just didn't feel like the right harness. I looked at the front and the label was not at all the same as the one I had seen for a couple of years. Plus there were some reflector tabs that I didn't remember ever seeing. 

I told the staff that this wasn't the right harness, and they looked around but couldn't find another one. So I brought Minx home with that harness. When I took it off her, I could see her fur all over the inside, so I was further confused. 

Then I checked my Amazon orders, and found the image of the harness, and it matched the one I brought home. At some point during the day a new version of the red harness became reality. 

• WHAT/WOW! 6

Martin
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Would you mind citing the source of this Seth quote? Though the concept is familiar, this doesn’t “sound like” Seth, so I’m curious. Thanks. 

Yes, it's in the The Seth Audio Collection (Vol 1: 6 Hours + Transcripts).

Here's the link: https://sethcenter.com/collections/the-seth-audio-collection

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
6 minutes ago, Martin said:

Yes, it's in the The Seth Audio Collection (Vol 1: 6 Hours + Transcripts).

Here's the link: https://sethcenter.com/collections/the-seth-audio-collection

Awesome, thanks!! The syntax seems so different so I thought it was one of those new "channels" claiming to be channeling Seth. Even though her channeling was almost entirely through speaking, the syntax does change between the conversational and the dictated sessions. It's the same for me and Michael. Writing syntax is very different from my channeling in oral conversation with live groups. Thanks for the link!

• LIKE/LOVE 4