DanielaS

Tell about the time you experienced a "Glitch in the Matrix"

Martin
9 minutes ago, Troy said:

Awesome, thanks!! The syntax seems so different so I thought it was one of those new "channels" claiming to be channeling Seth. Even though her channeling was almost entirely through speaking, the syntax does change between the conversational and the dictated sessions. It's the same for me and Michael. Writing syntax is very different from my channeling in oral conversation with live groups. Thanks for the link!

You're welcome! And thank you for shedding some light on these syntax differencies in various methods of channeling. I wasn't very aware of that.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Wendy

@Troy and @Martin  I have a compilation of Seth exercises and I searched it but didn't find the above.  I think mine are just from books but it was funny because I didn't  recall Seth ever using the term "rock bed"  but lo, that was in the doc I have.  But I thought the above did sound very much like Jane's Seth.  Especially from the use of "in your terms" and suggesting 5 minutes only, both very common in my memory!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora

To be honest my first contact with parallels .. was not with Michael, or with seth. To be honest, I had never even heard of Seth before entering TLE. Neither Michael nor Seth are popular in Brazil. I think this happens because Brazil has more Babys and youngs souls).

But voltantando My first contact was in the fictional series called The Flash. Serious in this series are presented several Earths. And I think the concept presented in the series is very similar to the parallels.

The first time I read about this around here I remembered the series 

Martin
2 hours ago, Wendy said:

@Troy and @Martin  I have a compilation of Seth exercises and I searched it but didn't find the above.  I think mine are just from books but it was funny because I didn't  recall Seth ever using the term "rock bed"  but lo, that was in the doc I have.  But I thought the above did sound very much like Jane's Seth.  Especially from the use of "in your terms" and suggesting 5 minutes only, both very common in my memory!

I have a bunch of Seth exercises too, but first I will try those practicies that are similiar to what Michael has shared so far. In that way I can get more validation and it may leads me towards more comprehension and better application.

Edited by Martin
  • LIKE/LOVE 1