Sign in to follow this  
Cait

It's About Time!

Cait

WHOAAA hey everyone!! 😁

My name is Cait and I'm from the Philly suburb area. 

I've been interested in this community for a while now, and it took me about a year and half to get my feet wet and dive in.  My good friend Connor (known here as Shazam) introduced me to these teachings my sophomore year of college, and ever since I've been hooked. Like many of us have said, from there through research and readings everything just made sense. Light and love has been pouring into my life since then, and I couldn't be more grateful for these teachings and for the love and support of this community. 

So here's the dilly. I'm still very much in the earlier stages of my channeling practice as well as navigating the clubs and community discussion boards on this site. I would love and appreciate any insight or guidance anyone is willing to share on where I can find some people who have gone through and are going through what I've been experiencing for the past year. Long story short, one day while meditating I saw a pair of blue eyes and some validating words of wisdom who said my "imagination is creation." Since then I've found a direct connection to Michael and possibly other entities as well as having some interesting psychic experiences (ie. intuitional guidance, seeing faces, connecting people to past loved ones, vivid visions of past lives).  I'm also currently working on compiling some of the sessions I've recorded with them to share on here somewhere...........

Ready for the journey. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Shazam

YOOOO GIRL!!!!!! Awesome to read this. 

I remember when you told me about that vision/guide experience where you said they said "imagination is creation...creation is you..." weren't you at the gazebo in Everhart park? And correct me if I'm wrong, didn't you say you saw some kind of Native American face appear? And now you think it was Michael? Super cool. The blue eyes could definitely be a connection. 

I haven't done much searching for who in the community has also channeled. I know @Nick Sweeney (Babylove) has gotten validated by Michael through Troy that he had channeled Michael. I know there are others. 

Have fun searching! And I can't wait to see you soon and share more. Your heart is so colorful and your talent's amazing. 😁🤩

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Cait

Yes that was then! It did there, and it happened twice within the past year. The first time was while I was in Everhart last summer in August. The eyes bled into the face of an Asian man, followed by a tiger.

(I think it could've been Ravindra Kaushik, the tiger I saw was in the jungle and laced with shadows making it appear black. The letter "R" also came across strongly. Kaushik was an Indian spy who was known as "The Black Tiger.")

Before my dream last night I asked to connect with my Essence Twin, read as a discarnate Scholar by DG a year and a half ago. The same man appeared and a disembodied voice talked about the bond between the two of us AND I'M SO MAD I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID.

There could be a connection between it all.

The same thing happened when I went to Italy and sat down to meditate and asked for a sign of a "divine relationship." The words and the eyes. Almost like the second time it was said and I saw the eyes it was a point being made.  

Shazam

Oh wow, that's freakin powerful stuff. Yeah dreams are slippery, aren't they? But the fact that you had that is definitely a sign of connection, and maybe the beginning of a circuit for many more!