Pia

What is Karma according to Michaels teaching?

Question

Pia

I have done a search on the TLE website on Karma but have not found the answer I am looking for therefore, I am putting the question out there in the TLE community -  Does anyone know how the Michaels describe/understand Karma?  I think this word is used a lot and differently by channeled entities, psychics, mediums, etc.... and since I am having a live chat with Troy next year and this will come up I want to be clear on how they see Karma. In my last session I was told a specific situation I am in Is not Karmic but I also had a psychic reading and was told it was Karma and agreement based sooooo I think I am just missing a link here on what this Karma is.

thank u for ur help...🧐

• LIKE/LOVE 3

6 answers to this question

Connor

In the simplest terms, karma is imbalance.

When someone chooses to remove someone else's ability to choose in a way that generates intensity, an imbalance is created which energetically links the people involved. Michael calls the energetic link a karmic ribbon. If the act of karma was severe enough, the imbalance will not go away, and subsequent Personalities of the involved Essences will be drawn together again and again until the karmic imbalance is re-balanced in another lifetime, or in between lifetimes. It can be balanced in an 'eye for an eye' type scenario, but gradually the soul learns how balancing karma in this way often leads to the karma repeating itself. As the soul ages, more creative ways are found to balance karma.

Michael also includes Self-Karma in their teachings. Self-Karma is exactly what I've described, only directed at the self instead of another person. It fractures your psyche, in a way, by creating two opposing sides within yourself and forcing you to play both sides. It's a mess. Self-Karma does not carry over from lifetime to lifetime.

It is also worth mentioning that we Older Souls have the ability to drop newly-formed Ribbons which are imposed on us. Karmic Ribbons are locked in by the Intellectual Body, so if the victim of a karmic imbalance can shift their perspective in a way that transforms the intensity of the experience into something healing and beneficial, something which releases the intensity, then Karmic Ribbons can dissolve before they fully solidify.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Pia

Connor - Thank u! Great Great explanation....makes more sense now....

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Pia

I am not too familiar on how to search this website --I tried searching My  Karma workshop but found nothing ...does anyone know how to find it? what section to go to if not search?

thank u!!!

Janet

Searching on this website is easy because the search engine will find just about any word you enter from any context. The blue search box is readily visible on any page:
Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 3.41.19 PM.png

In this case, to find the specific workshop "Me and My Karma", you would enter that phrase -- with the double quotes around it -- into the blue search box. Alternatively, "my karma" works to return a fairly short list of results that includes that workshop. 

To find anything and everything where the word karma is mentioned, just type in the blue search box: karma

Then press Enter. No quotes, no nothing except the word if you're searching for a single word. 

In this case, a search for the word karma will return 27 pages of results. 

There are options for refining the search, but the basic use of a single word in the search box will almost always return something to you. 

Whenever you want info on a topic where you can come up with a search word, use Search because you will almost always find something you didn't expect in addition to any session that you had in mind. 

The only thing hard to search for is a concept that can't be easily condensed into a word or phrase. But that's hard to search for anywhere, not just this site.

• LIKE/LOVE 2