Troy

HELP NEEDED: The Troy & Michael Tour 2019

Troy

HAVE ENTITY, WILL TRAVEL

Have Entity, Will Travel

Many of us get the wonderful and amazing and moving experience of gathering together at TLEGG every year, but in addition to our gathering in 2019, I want to travel to 3 to 5 locations for a mini-Michel Meetup so that people who cannot travel so easily can hang out together and experience a live channeling session with Michael! I'll come to you! Hugs will definitely ensue!

HELP NEEDED: Contact Liaisons

I need volunteers in key locations to help me coordinate and secure everything necessary to create a local Michael Meetup.

CURRENT LOCATIONS

On the agenda so far are CHICAGO and PALM BEACH and TORONTO

If you live in Toronto, Chicago, or Palm Beach, please reply to this thread and let me know if you would like to be my local contact and help coordinate your local event.

DATES

• CHICAGO - Tentative dates for Chicago are late March around the weeks around Chicago Comic Con (March 22 - 24)
  • PALM BEACH - to be determined
  • TORONTO - to be determined

HELP NEEDED: LOCATION SUGGESTIONS (including Europe or Asia!)

If you think you have enough people who would be willing to gather for a nice event of hanging out and having a conversation with Michael, please reply to this thread and post your suggestion. I would love to bring Michael to Europe and/or Asia, so don't be shy about the possibilities!

MINI MEETUP CRITERIA

• A minimum of 7 people 
  • Local Volunteers for helping coordinate event
  • All expenses must be covered regarding travel and lodging. These expenses would have to be shared across individuals attending and would be built into the final fee.

MINI MEETUP EVENT IDEAS

For these mini events, I would love to coordinate an entire afternoon into the evening so we get to spend a lot of time together. Ideally, this would mean meeting up for a bit of social time, then have a 2-hour session with Michael, then go to dinner/drinks together. 

If you want any of the above to happen in your local area, please chime in and I will see what we can do with 2019!

YAY!

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

ClaireC

Although I don't live in Toronto and can't host it myself,  I'll be glad to help out whoever does host the event.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Matt [banned]

It sounds like a great idea.  I live near Chicago, but unfortunately, i will be on vacation the final week of March. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy
1 minute ago, Matt said:

It sounds like a great idea.  I live near Chicago, but unfortunately, i will be on vacation the final week of March. 

Dates for Chicago aren't set yet, so you never know!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy
10 minutes ago, ClaireC said:

Although I don't live in Toronto and can't host it myself,  I'll be glad to help out whoever does host the event.

I'll let you know who ends up being my Toronto person and get you connected. I'm pretty sure it will be someone you know. lol

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Heidi
17 minutes ago, Troy said:

Dates for Chicago aren't set yet, so you never know!

If it could be in the summertime, like July, I'd love to go. It's not too far a drive for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jeroen

This sounds like an exciting idea. I am in the western part of the US. I do not know any other active Michael students in my area but would be interested in attending and contributing to a gathering if there are enough people in this region who are interested.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jake Orlan

I'll be there in Chicago, though I cant host 😞

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Sky Goldy

Would you like to come to the Middle East ? A bunch of people will be mighty happy if you do! And it's really so fun here, no really, we will shaw you around and give you good time! Israel for all it's absurdities , has a huge vegan and new age comunnity and if you like New York you d love tel aviv.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Mike Cleverly

I would love the UK to be the European part of this tour! I had been mulling over the idea that we should somehow work out how to fly you over to Europe so some of us could meet you and Michael in person. If the UK isn't the place I would almost definitely be able to get to whichever country you do go to. How exciting! 😀

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Kasia

Chicago is my jam, so I'd love to help. 😍 Let me know what sorts of logistics you'd need taken care of, @Troy, and I'll let you know if I can take it on as your main local contact, or help out whoever does take it on. This is such an excellent idea, by the way! Also..."Have entity, will travel" 🤣 🤣 I love your Sageyness. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Nadine

I love the idea of a european TLEGG, @Troy!

I don't have a huge apartment but you could stay at my place if you don't mind that. I'd also happily travel to any other place in Europe and help cover the expenses for your stay. 

Besides @Mike Cleverly and me, are there any other european students who would like to participate? @Ingun? @Bogi?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

AnnaD

Dammit I have just cancelled my annual leave for March 2019 and someone else has it!! I hope this is a raging success and you decide to make it a thing that keeps on happening!! I could get to Asia somehow as it costs a deposit on a house to travel from the US to AustralZealand..

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Tincha
7 hours ago, Nadine said:

Besides @Mike Cleverly and me, are there any other european students who would like to participate? @Ingun? @Bogi?

I would like to participate! I live in Lucerne and can travel to any location in Europe.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Marigold

I live in Eastern Europe and unfortunately can't travel because I don't have the financial means yet. *Sigh*

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Nadine
8 hours ago, Nadine said:

I don't have a huge apartment but you could stay at my place if you don't mind that. I'd also happily travel to any other place in Europe and help cover the expenses for your stay. 

BTW, I can also help to organize a European TLEGG, no matter in what country/town it would take place.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Bogi
8 hours ago, Nadine said:

I am uncertain about my budget for 2019. Maybe changing jobs, moving and starting a new profession. I kinda splashed out a lot of money on sessions this year, so I am not sure about anything yet.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Wendy

I can definitely help out in Palm Beach!   There are times here when it's extra expensive, like around holidays and spring break.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Katja

European TLEGG would be a great idea! Here in Finland could be some interested students too. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

FJames

A 3-1/2 hour flight from Miami and you could find yourself in Medellin Colombia and a whole new ballgame. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 6

AnnH

Like Kasia, I can do Chicago!  The last week in March is my Spring break. As you may recall, Troy, I have a party room in my condo building, so we can meet there if you don't mind 70s decor. (There is an amazingly hilarious vinyl padded portable bar). I am centrally located (South Loop) so easier to get to via public transportation. But the parking is hell. I have passes for neighborhood street parking.

My apartment is a 1 bedroom, so not a lot of sleeping space. But between Kasia and me, we can DO EET!

PS. I love the overwhelming European response ❤️  I may be in Prague in June, so if there's a Euro meetup then, I am there.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Luciana Flora

I think it's cool that you guys meet .. Maybe one day I'll travel to the USA and find some of you .. I plan to do it one day .. I just do not know when yet

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Ingun

I would love to meet other students but I'm also uncertain about next year and how it will be for me.

Having more income is my priority, and getting a job, since 2018 has been very low budget. And no sessions! except for the Platform ☹️

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 4

RachelL

Chicago could possibly work for me... would love to meet TLE members in person, but there are just a lot of factors at play. It's exciting to see all the location possibilities for these meetups! 

• LIKE/LOVE 5