Troy

HELP NEEDED: The Troy & Michael Tour 2019

Moonfeather
On 12/6/2018 at 7:36 PM, Mike Cleverly said:

I would love the UK to be the European part of this tour! I had been mulling over the idea that we should somehow work out how to fly you over to Europe so some of us could meet you and Michael in person. If the UK isn't the place I would almost definitely be able to get to whichever country you do go to. How exciting! 😀

I'll be in Europe in 2019, most likely starting in France in April. I have no set plans after that at this point but I'm going to be there (though I'm going to do what I can to come back stateside for the TLEGG)  so I can definitely help coordinate and be a body to add to the numbers needed.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

ihynz

I'm in Chicagoland, please add me to that coordinating group.

Moonfeather
On 12/9/2018 at 3:14 PM, AnnH said:

PS. I love the overwhelming European response ❤️  I may be in Prague in June, so if there's a Euro meetup then, I am there.

Let me know as soon as you can about Prague. I would love to meet you there in June! So far, I only have plans with my friend until May 5 and then I am free to wander as I wish. She and I are flying into Frankfurt on April 6, arriving April 7 with plans to wander around Germany/France for those weeks. She needs to be near a military installation due to her health issues (thanks, Gulf War!) Anyway, I am holding the possibility of Prague in June with you open!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

AnnH
4 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

Let me know as soon as you can about Prague. I would love to meet you there in June! So far, I only have plans with my friend until May 5 and then I am free to wander as I wish. She and I are flying into Frankfurt on April 6, arriving April 7 with plans to wander around Germany/France for those weeks. She needs to be near a military installation due to her health issues (thanks, Gulf War!) Anyway, I am holding the possibility of Prague in June with you open!

I will definitely let you know if it goes through! It would be great.

Edited by AnnH
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

ihynz
On 12/8/2018 at 3:43 AM, Katja said:

European TLEGG would be a great idea! Here in Finland could be some interested students too. 

woot! I think I have a concurrent in Finland 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Katja
14 hours ago, ihynz said:

woot! I think I have a concurrent in Finland 🙂

Actually I know a woman in Helsinki, Finland who is C2E7. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

ihynz
On 1/8/2019 at 9:11 AM, Katja said:

Actually I know a woman in Helsinki, Finland who is C2E7. 

maybe you could ask her to look me up on this website?  thank you!