Troy

ENERGY REPORT: December 2018

Bobby
On 12/10/2018 at 8:12 AM, Bobby said:

I'm enjoying the subtle humor at this:

December 3rd - 10th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  EMOTIONAL HOUSE CLEANING -  This looks to be a deep and thorough “house cleaning”

I have a colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow, the 11th.  Between today and tomorrow morning, I will be consuming the extreme laxative they require you to take to fully evacuate before the procedure is done.  Deep and thorough "house cleaning" indeed!  😄

I'll have to leave housekeeping a huge tip.  Procedure today went without a hitch and no polyps.  Won't need to hire this cleaning crew for another 10 years.  Woo Hoo!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • LOL 1

AlgeeDean [banned]

This first week of December has been overly exhausting for me. I’m just emotionally worn out. The vivid dreams have been back in full force as well. I’ve been reflecting a lot on everything that went down this year for me. I can totally see the greed play out in my life. I’ve lost a few people that are very dear to me and had some other very traumatic events happen. I feel a strong urge to hold on to the people in my life. To be greedy and want more because I’m afraid of losing them or losing out quality time with them. And with all of that comes a lot of emotions and sadness. I feel bad for my husband because I’ve probably driven him to the point of want to pull his hair out. All things that I need to work on and move past and on with my life and to happier times. Hopefully in 2019 I can work through all of this fear and start actually living life instead of being in survival mode. 

Edited by AlgeeDean
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Bogi
8 hours ago, KurtisM said:

In watching some blogs and videos from various content creators, I am definitely seeing the Moving-Centered Expression Role and the Expression Axis Goals showing up.

The idea of saying yes or no, doing new things, stopping people pleasing and setting strong boundaries seems to be gaining traction.

However the Overleaves being chosen for 2019 I am not totally fond of.

My own OLs do resonate with them, but the fact that no OLs are being repeated from 2018 strikes me with a sense that people are still trying to deny reality and deny change.

Like we're trying to look away from this year and lighten up with other things.

That doesn't mean that is true or "bad" but I'd honestly feel better about the Energy Report if even one context was repeated.

No repeats means no major changes in Leadership/Society (Role), no movement into global Progress/Prosperity (Goal), no boosts in Common Ground/Problem-Solving (Mode), no striking Revelations/Awakenings (Attitude) etc.

Granted these changes will come- but it's a little disheartening for me that the year before 2020 isnt emphasizing any of these.

At least 2018 emphasized Weather/Geology from a Higher Emotional pov, and Revolutions in terms of Greed for Power over/with others.

Luckily, the collective annual overleaves are not synonymous with one's personal annual overleaves.

So in my personal life for example, I can feel that I have had striking revelations/awakenings and am looking to deal with crucial problem solving and common ground issues.

That was my first impression, too. That this is a strange combination of Overleaves. I expected something else. Sage/ Artisan year seems to me more playful, less responsible. Maybe I feel this way because I know theses dynamics, they are familiar to me, so that I can move on playfully in my own life. But I really expected something else. Theses Overleaves seem to be a bit out of the blue. I expected a continuation and some repetition from 2018. 

LOL, I just used the word "expect" a bit too much. I really need to let go how I think things should play out.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 2

Janet
13 hours ago, Christian said:

That the artisans are the delusional creators.

So much negativity around Artisans. I blame @Troy for spreading this Artisan dissing! 😉 

Artisans also can come up with creative solutions that might work better than the same old approaches being tried and failing on long-existing problems.

I briefly watched Lawrence O'Donnell last night on his MSNBC show -- just long enough to hear him say that Nancy Pelosi needed to come up with new approaches, that she tried to treat Trump as though he would respond to reasoning and that she hadn't seemed to learn that reasoning doesn't work with a man incapable of reason. This is related to my personal objection to Pelosi as Speaker of the House: that yes, she "got things done" when she was Speaker before, but also that she "got things done" when she was Speaker before, using thought processes and methods that I'd be willing to bet haven't changed. But the world has changed. My hope is that the resistance to her from the newbie Reps will at the least cause her to take a new look using their new eyes, and THEN she might get things done in a way more fitting to current expectations and circumstances. 

(This is not to start a discussion on the pros and cons of Pelosi -- please take that discussion to another forum topic if you feel passionately about that.)

Anyhow, my point is that an Artisan flavor to 2019 might bring creativity to the table where perhaps that creativity has long been lacking. Sages working in concert with the Artisans can take those creative ideas and express them effectively. A combo Artisan/Sage year might be just the ticket to presenting and implementing ideas for change in a way that hasn't been done before, possibly in a way that can engender more support from those younger souls who just haven't been able to see how change will help them personally. 

It would be interesting to find out if there are a number of Artisans and Sages among those just elected to Congress, wouldn't it?

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM

@Janet you bring up some valid and interesting points.

Another thing I thought about when I saw Artisan year is that any who have their overleaves represented in these annual reports tend to be highlighted, emphasized and moved into more influential positions in life.

So with my Artisan, Observation, Flow, Self-Destruction and fav Attitude of Realism being reflected, it would be a good time for me to get out into the world and talk about the things that matter to me in terms of redesigning the economy, releasing imprinting, sharing intimacy and creating art.

So I can vouch that for me I feel a definite surge of Dominance to show up in my life more and to exemplify responsibility.

It would be more accurate for us to say that the Artisan and Sage Years CAN be prone to attention-deficit distractions & irresponsibility, not that they are always those.

Though I do imagine that we would enter either year from that stance of distracted irresponsibility before moving into recreational responsibility.

This sounds like a good year to bring in the ideas and ideals of a RESOURCE BASED ECONOMY.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Christian
9 hours ago, Janet said:

So much negativity around Artisans. I blame @Troy for spreading this Artisan dissing! 😉 

Apologies, It wasn't meant as a dis.  And I understand that you are teasing.   However, it prompted more thought on this. 

The thought I was trying concisely say is more complex.  When dismantling or creating a new structure, it requires different thought process like you stated about Pelosi.   This different way of thinking can seem "mental" to  "more rational" people.   

Thus, all the attacks on Ocasio-Cortez. While not an Artisan, She is exemplifying her server core, I think. This is anathema to the warrior.   Her posts about the indoctrination of  baby Rep in the house, point to this.   We know how things work, you don't fall in line.  She and her coalition have expressed mocking opposition while already working for their agenda. 

So it is, I guess, more that the appearance of these new ideas or structures seems delusional to those who can not see it.  Even though it is perfectly logical to the artist. 

Perhaps that helps. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Leela Corman

I would guess that all roles have their ways of being irresponsible or having negative effects, generally speaking. Priests whipping people into actions that may be very destructive, Kings behaving tyrannically, Warriors behaving rigidly or coercively, Servers being manipulative "from below", Scholars being obtuse (I guess? I'm really not sure!). All of these are kind of guesses on my part, some of them slightly educated and others kinda not. I would guess that a Sage year might highlight communication, on a spectrum including clarity to hot air/windiness. And an Artisan year might highlight generativeness (not really a word but I'm having trouble finding the right one). Bringing solutions, yes; problem-solving but also manifestation of ideas, some of which may have been floating around for a while and need a focused way to coalesce.

I say this because I'm an Artisan and I have a knack for very clear manifestation. I view this largely as luck; I have led a life where I have been privileged to be able to be myself. That's not merit. That's other people making the way for me, to some extent. To the extent that it's been my choice, I have learned to mostly make choices that keep me making things and creating. Keeping my head clear and learning how to focus intentions and turn them into real situations, not being a wake and bake pothead (a thing I had to leave behind in my early 20's). I noticed at a young age that that was possible and turned a lot of attention to it. One thing Artisans can do if we're "on our game" is really focus the beam of our ideas and wishes and bring them to life. I think of The Magician in the Tarot as the archetype of the Artisan. He reaches one hand into the ether, where his ideas reside, and the other into the physical plane, where they can manifest into form. I have also seen the way Artisans can be when they don't know how to manifest their ideas, and it can suck. I've been in situations where the Artisan I was hanging out with had all kinds of awesome ideas and could talk up a storm about them and charm me into believing that they'd happen, but then just fizzle out and wander off. It is so irritating! One of my cadence mates did that with me a lot, and more recently an entity mate. In both cases their mental health and addiction issues played a large role in distracting them from following through. It drove me crazy, because I hate having my creative time wasted or disrespected. So, it is a discipline issue; an Artisan without discipline can be very good at having ideas, but never bring them into form. Ideas are cheap. Manifestation takes some work and patience and a little mystical trust at times.

On the topic of Artisans, I finally got to see one of Yayoi Kusama's immersive installations yesterday. Now there's an Artisan if I ever saw one. Her corner of the Astral plane must be very interesting.

On the topic of this Energy Report, I am feeling like I'm having an experience straight down the middle. Not a plateau of despair, not one of happiness. I feel levity and joy and gratitude for all the companionship in my life, and I am somber about a bunch of things that happened this year and am ending it on, not a dark note at all, but maybe a "realist" one. Like, "Okay, well, some of these things did not work out...onwards." I also got a weird health diagnosis recently that I was not expecting. I am fine, it's not life-threatening, but it does require some adjustments in my outlook and it kind of came as a surprise. So...onwards.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen
On 12/9/2018 at 11:11 AM, Troy said:

2019 OVERLEAVES [preview, subject to change]

ROLE: Sage or Artisan (emphasized all year)

CENTER: Moving (emphasized all year)

GOAL: Flow → Acceptance/Discrimination (emphasized Jan - Mar)

MODE: Observation → Passion/Reserve (emphasized Apr - Jun)

ATTITUDE: Realist (emphasized Jul - Sep)

CHIEF FEATURES: Self-Destruction (emphasized Oct - Dec)

I just had a flash that if we do indeed go into a Sage year in 2019 that it may be less about "clowning around", which shows up more in Sage Casting, and more about exposing and upholding "The Truth"... which is sorely needed right now. The flash happened when I saw yet another person associated with the Mueller investigation give themselves up by "telling the truth". BRING IT ON!!!!!  

Maria Butina Tells the Truth.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 3

KurtisM

This year has been the most exhausting and crippling year I have ever had.

I learned a lot in it, but I hate it so much and just want it to be done. Most of my days I have felt like all I can do is just keep going on, step by step, trying to survive.

It sounds really melodramatic, but my body has never suffered so much from chronic anxiety, fatigue, depression, rage and just incredible sadness and paralysis.

One big thing I realized is that no one is going to save me. It's not that I leave my life in the hands of some higher power, but that I have always had a sense that I have guides and people to support me when I'm struggling.

Even if people and guides and essence are there to support me, they're simply not going to make my choices for me. They also don't live my reality, or direct it towards a better horizon. I'm always the final choice maker and if I want something I have to put in the effort. And there's no guarantee I'll get to what I want it since none of us deserve anything.

Another thing I realized is that there is no escape. Once you know something, there is no going back to what you knew before. 

I can no longer escape my reality by hiding downstairs or going to sleep. When I'm downstairs I may be enclosed by 4 walls, but that's all that's left between me and the outside world- it still exists. When I'm asleep, not only will I wake up once again, but the Astral Plane itself carries forth everything your physical self does not process. Even if we suicide, our issues don't disappear, all we can do is process them & move through them.

So now I carry every part of myself everywhere I go and the boundaries are broken down.

I also cant escape from knowing about the directions my future could go. If we don't take action now, we'll move towards a global dictatorship dystopia. If we do, it's a rigorous journey towards a more sustainable and compassionate world.

Either way involves a lot of resistance, and the gap between reality and all the excuses I/we use to stay within it no matter how painful and compromising that is & the ideals of a better world where we don't have to deal with all of this garbage is disappointing

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

NicholasV

I could see how Earth to Tao the population seems to be progressing into a Mature Soul paradigm, but IMO Tao to Earth is featuring very much Young Soul imprinting. I mean the "caretakers" or guardians seem to be engaged in primarily endless competition, might-makes-right thinking and essentially I believe its a Wild Wild West of the lower Astral plane and that plane's connection with the earth. I find it very troubling and I don't see how the normal population can progress into the Mature Soul paradigm with all of that ridiculous Astral activity on the part of all those Young Soul Astropilots. 

The other thing I was thinking is that if all these Old Souls have been in connection with the Higher Source for many lifetimes now, how come they don't have well developed systems of Magic? Personally, when I contacted the High Mind, the FIRST thing I was guided to was a system of understanding and interacting with magic. Basically I feel like I co-created an existing system into a personally viable tool but I feel completely alienated in that no one else seems to have discovered "magic". It blows my mind.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Michèle

@KurtisM Personally, I am delighted and excited we move into a completely new set of overleaves. My reaction to this year's OLs was - "Not more of the same!" and the next year offers a clean break, new deal - new angle - new perspective - new opportunities from which to operate, and implement  the emotional work that has been dealt with in the past two years- if you want to use it that way. The next OLs resonate with my overleaves more so than the last two years (Sage with Artisan ET and Realist, moving centred) and I hope to find some relief when I navigate the familiar waters, and perhaps I will be able to put a few things into action. Move on!💥

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

I understand where you're coming from @Michèle, and agree to an extent because the above OLs also give me a chance to show up more in the world.

My disappointment stems from this excerpt on this article:

"We know there is significance to an overleaf appearing in consecutive years, so these are in bold italic in the table. Significance of 2 or more consecutive years of an overleaf (as quoted from Michael in Energy Report: December 2017

Role: "tends to mark a shift in positions of leadership and what defines value in a society"

Goal: "tends to be a period defined by issues of progress and/or prosperity"

Mode: "tends to be a period defined by the challenges and rewards of common ground and problem-solving"

Attitude: "tends to define a period where society is marked by striking revelations and awakening"

Center: "tends to mark a period of time defined by geological and weather dynamics"

Chief Feature: "tends to be defined by issues related to revolution"

In the year before a possible IS manifestation, seeing nothing eluding to the above potentials seems a bit troubling to me.

That doesn't mean we can't make the best of the year, but it does show that people don't seem to be totally ready to face the consequences of their/our actions and solutions. Many just want to resign, numb, distract and self-destruct.

Also just remember that while the overleaves resonate with us, they still don't for many others- in the same way that 2018's weren't totally compatible with ours. Let's do our best to use them constructively.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sam K
On 12/15/2018 at 1:08 PM, KurtisM said:

I understand where you're coming from @Michèle, and agree to an extent because the above OLs also give me a chance to show up more in the world.

My disappointment stems from this excerpt on this article:

"We know there is significance to an overleaf appearing in consecutive years, so these are in bold italic in the table. Significance of 2 or more consecutive years of an overleaf (as quoted from Michael in Energy Report: December 2017

Role: "tends to mark a shift in positions of leadership and what defines value in a society"

Goal: "tends to be a period defined by issues of progress and/or prosperity"

Mode: "tends to be a period defined by the challenges and rewards of common ground and problem-solving"

Attitude: "tends to define a period where society is marked by striking revelations and awakening"

Center: "tends to mark a period of time defined by geological and weather dynamics"

Chief Feature: "tends to be defined by issues related to revolution"

In the year before a possible IS manifestation, seeing nothing eluding to the above potentials seems a bit troubling to me.

That doesn't mean we can't make the best of the year, but it does show that people don't seem to be totally ready to face the consequences of their/our actions and solutions. Many just want to resign, numb, distract and self-destruct.

Does it necessarily show that, though?  Seems to me it could just as easily mean that there's no particular emphasis next year, or that we're simply seeing a short lull before the big push in 2020.  Not that I'm disputing that a lot of people haven't gotten with the program, though I do think we've made some genuine overall progress in the past couple of years.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Michèle

Why and in how far do you think the last recurrent overleaves have left a positive impact on society or human consciousness? And in how far would another round of the same overleaves either support the manifestation or change our course to make a manifestation no longer necessary?

I see it this way: You keep doing the same things the same way over and over again, you keep getting the same results, like banging the head against the wall. Change your approach, act on it, and maybe something good will come of it, like you find the door you can walk through.

I would welcome a Sage year, I think we all need a good laugh. Flow and Observation are the neutral OLs from where you can go into any direction, as you see fit. It looks like a year on the expression axis, indicated with the arrows sliding into expression axis Goals and Modes either on the Cardinal or Ordinal side, with Action axis mixed in, Realist on Cardinal side and Moving center on Ordinal side. I see a lot of potential for many good things to happen, Kurtis, in particular because we collectively end this year on the positive side of the OLs. That may create momentum to carry on into the next year. Of course, it can go very wrong,  but perhaps the expression axis is needed now to express what has happened over the past two years - either in an ordinal or a cardinal way. Don't underestimate the Artisan energy, after all, our collective human aspect is "Artisan". 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

@Sam K

I agree, we've made some big progress.

Perhaps you're right and it's just a "short lull", I don't doubt that. Normally, I'd just scuff this sort of thing off as humanity playing with different ways of living life.

But now that I know we're at such a precarious time and at such a precarious year, it seems odd that nothing is repeating. I know that people want a break from all of this drama, but I've kind of reached a point where I don't want a break. I just want us to get this over with sooner rather than later. It's like the difference between slowly pulling a bandaid off and ripping it off.

It could also just be that I'm an Artisan and I'm the kind that likes seeing organized structure and order rather than creative chaos.

@Michèle

I think the emphasis on Higher Emotion in these last 2 Years has helped us realize we're all part of a global human family. If one suffers, we all feel that pain. If one heals, we all feel that pleasure. If one makes a difference, we all can benefit.

As for Greed, considering what the Ms have said about it being about Power, I am extremely glad we're realizing how destructive and insidious false power can be. CF years are supposed to be revolutionary, in the sense that we either circle around the same issue repeating it over and over, or we stop feeding that pattern and evolve from it by seeing how it's helping us to manage and respond to life better.

When the other OLs repeat it is not necessarily so that we feel like we're looping in circles, that seems to just be a part of the CFs since their theme is REVOLUTION.

But keep in mind that the Goal of Flow is notorious for feeling stuck in life and doing or not doing all one can to stay put/push things forward. So I really don't think that feeling will stop anytime soon.

The Ms have said Flow struggles the most with feeling like "No matter how hard I try, this doesn't happen (the way I want it to)."

Anyways I'm not saying I disagree with you guys, or think next year is going to suck, or even underestimate the creative potential of an Artisan or Sage year.

I'm just processing grief and conflicting emotions and failed expectations.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Michèle

@KurtisM, I don't dismiss what you say.

I find it important to understand that sometimes, after a period of intense work on anything, a break can be or even is, helpful to let what you have learnt sink in, let it process, integrate and consolidate by itself, like when you sleep, and then revisit the topic again later with a fresh mind and a more complex understanding that allows to penetrate deeper into the subject matter you are working on. This works for me, and probably for many people also, and this is where I see the power of Flow. I understand that Flow is a challenging goal for many of us because of the idea (cultural imprinting) that we always need to do something, to grow, to dominate, to push, to work hard to achieve, but I would also say that it can create a space of stillness where we just "are" for once. It's not the doldrums, to me, Flow is where you sit on a raft and let the River of Life take you to interesting places.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

NicholasV
On 12/15/2018 at 3:33 PM, Michèle said:

Don't underestimate the Artisan energy, after all, our collective human aspect is "Artisan". 

What is our collective human aspect? I’ve never run across that before.

Also, I would love an Artisan year, I feel like they are really misunderstood. A cool Artisan is like the coolest person there is...

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Michèle

@NicholasVI have found it recently on the forum, but unfortunately can't remember where. Maybe someone else could point you to the channeling I have also read it in the book by the Quelle, another entity dealing with the same teachings as Michael who is channeled in Germany (book called Junge Seele, Alte Seele - young soul, old soul respectively). They state that the "consciousness" incarnating as humans are Artisans, and Neanderthal were Sages.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Ingun

If we're heading for an Artisan year, we don't yet have the "7 questions to promt learning in an Artisan year".

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

Rosario

I'm having a weird headache since the 25th...and just feeling off. Feels I'm processing many things and resistances.

Looking forward the healing Nexus!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Stickyflames

Need this right now.

Thank you michaels for being one of the few teachers that pulls me from the clouds and back to reality ( which is always odd...being how this is the most fantastical of sources). 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Wendy

In the last day of the month and year, I thought I should check in here again.  December was a great month for me!  This year started out ridiculously difficult, but since having a revelation in September about how rigid I was about some things and deciding to change that, things improved dramatically.  I took on lots more and did really well physically and emotionally and I find I love my work more than I have in almost 20 years.  This all feels more than slightly miraculous to me and I know that there will be more big challenges and right now I am acknowledging these big wins.  I'm so grateful to Michael and TLE for helping to propel me into a new reality which is truly a new lease on life. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

December was certainly way better than every other month, but February comes in close.

I am so glad the energies of fucking 2018 are ENDING.

I will truly celebrate tonight the energies of the new. I've got my New Years Resolutions already set and I won't let them decay from inaction. Not in a Moving Centered Year especially.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

WolfAmethyst
On 12/9/2018 at 11:11 AM, Troy said:

December 31st - January 3rd  -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE --  This looks to be a convergence drawing together more parallels aimed for collective recovery and healing. A Healing Nexus, if you will.

This has been welcome- I'm finally starting to feel physically better from another bout' of flu + throat infection...
and emotionally better, after the 2018 holiday period:  It felt like I did most of the hard work alone (despite being ill), while other family members just relaxed and enjoyed the results.  

2018 has meant revising a lot of my hopes and expectations re interacting with certain individuals (and their responses to situations both good and bad).  The good surprises have yielded fruit in the form of much closer, better relationships.  For the bad, it's meant feeling like I can give myself permission to be "Done", and keep my distance in peace and good conscience.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1