Troy

ENERGY REPORT: December 2018

Diane
8 minutes ago, Troy said:

It can be difficult to remember that you can be happy or that you can be so sad when you are in one of these or the other, but you will be ALL of this because all of it is you.

Thank you, Troy.  Thank you for this energy report, they are always so helpful.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Bogi
23 minutes ago, Troy said:

December 3rd - 10th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  EMOTIONAL HOUSE CLEANING

Check.

It was quite crazy. I mean I felt like crazy. But it was needed. It was quite strong around the 6th of December.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Jake Orlan

thanks Troy! Always look forward to these each month

The 6th was absolute wack for me too!

1 hour ago, Bogi said:

Check.

It was quite crazy. I mean I felt like crazy. But it was needed. It was quite strong around the 6th of December.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Juni

"This looks to be a deep and thorough “house cleaning” of the emotional body before moving into the new year."
 I literally dreamed about trying to clean out a top floor room end  full of dust bunnies last week. This explains a lot.

|"Many of our students will likely find heightened dream activity or deep sleep, heightened sensitivity or numbness, heightened energy or lethargy, heightened enthusiasm or despair. Regardless of where you fall on the extremes of this Energy Shift, your Emotional Body is being purged and this is going to unearth emotions and dreams and symbols and perspectives that may feel as if someone just dumped out a world of boxes from your storage unit, attic or basement. For many of you, this is exciting and you sort through with enthusiasm for your journey, regardless of where it has taken you. For others, it can be daunting and overwhelming and act as a reminder of how exhausted you are, compounding your exhaustion."

I've also been dragging unbelievably hard this week, just no energy at all. Yawning and ready to fall into bed by 8:30, and I'm normally a night owl.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

KurtisM

Woah I was completely wrong about the Collective Energy for 2019!

XD

But having so much new data for life next year could ignite something new in me.

I will ponder these new overleaves. I still resonate with the Kingliness I intuited, but perhaps that is just for my life.

If it's an Artisan year that still fits with the creative direction I felt would be important. We haven't had an Artisan year for 20 years at least.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

Troy
3 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

We haven't had an Artisan year for 20 years at least.

Ohhhh, do you have a document or post somewhere that tracked this? I am so curious about any patterns if any. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

@Troy

From Janet, there's this:

The overleaves you intuited for 2019 are far more compatible with my ols than the ones I intuited on my own.

I'm going to keep trying to hone my intuition when it comes to collective energy because I seem to always be off. I wonder if what I am intuiting is either more personalized or if it is just me tapping into the present energies and being unable to see beyond them.

Anywho I am curious about an Artisan year.

EDIT: Janet just posted a new post on the Collective Energies so I replaced the link with that one.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Jeroen

Thank you, Troy. I appreciate you channeling these energy reports.

The energy shift with a theme of emotional house cleaning aligns well with my recent experiences. I have been experiencing a great deal of emotional processing in dream states. I am finding the need to rest often but I also get the sense that some of the heavy exhaustion I have been experiencing throughout the year is subsiding a bit. I am even experiencing moments of enthusiasm so far this month.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

KurtisM

Anyways I also resonate with emotional purging.

It fits well with my grief and review of my life.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

One more comment for now.

Here's how I interpret the above OLs:

SAGE emphasizes disseminating the highest truth through fun and/or honest ways. It also emphasizes innocence and levity, children, entertainment and education. However it also highlights oration so that any proclaiming deceitful propaganda, sensationalized news or senseless overloaded concepts will be called out.

ARTISAN emphasizes making things new, alive and revitalized again through either unleashing freeform chaos or establishing new clear structures. It also emphasizes art and innovation, depth, symbolism and structure. However it also highlights delusion so that any that have created make-believe worlds, lies and artifices to remove themselves from responsibility will be called out.

MOVING CENTER indicates an obviously strong need to move, relocate, act etc. in ways that are very frustrated/agitated or productive.

It is usually a year in which there are many isolated health crises, deaths, events, relationships, natural disasters etc. going on.

It is also a time when supposedly, there are more earthquakes, mudslides and ground/gravity related events.

FLOW in past reports has usually indicated a stand still in which both sides of an issue are fighting or resisting each other with all their might, causing inertia and a need for release & surrender. The sliding to Acceptance/Discrimination indicates these issues revolve around how acceptable, rejectable or integral are the things we are expressing to each other.

OBSERVATION indicates finding clarity over one's life and seeing others up close, rather than watching everything from afar as a disconnected and isolated person floating through life without any purpose, effect and direction (that's observation/flow). Sliding to Passion/Reserve indicates that there is a need to cultivate inspiration by knowing when we need to dive in or step back, to invest or to rest.

REALIST simply indicates seeing things as they are- which can mean as things independently exist and/or as they are interpreted by you personally. We will probably question whether what is real is helping us flow, is it acceptable or rejectable, is it clearly seen, are we participating in reality, are we building upon what is, are we expressing what is etc.

SELF-DESTRUCTION indicates a struggle with being worth something in life, and feeling valuable for our contributions. For us it will likely feel like "have we done enough to shift us toward restoration and the Mature Soul paradigm before 2020 hits?" This is the struggle between giving something away/getting rid of something to be deemed valuable vs completely destroying the body/mind/soul to show how unworthy (and hopefully valuable) one is.

All in all this is a very... strange combination of overleaves.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christina Lily Pedersen

I am excited for next year now! I may have three of my Overleaves in there - Artisan, Flow and Observation. I wonder what that might mean for me.

But based on @KurtisM's description above, I hope for a Sage year!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

With Self-Destruction returning, it may be helpful to read what Troy posted back for the Q4 2016 energy reports:

Here are some resonant quotes we may be returning to:

"As the Young and Baby Souls move into a newfound and newly-realized minority position among the Mature Souls, their investment in their sense of value and meaning in the world is shaken. They only know solutions that implement Competition and Order. When under threat and feeding into collective fears that show up as Self-destruction, the healthy versions of Competition and Order are reduced to Corruption and Chaos.  The Young Souls will resort to Corruption as a means to secure their positions while the Baby Souls will prove their value by dismantling all sense of Order and civilized behaviors so as to prove how valuable they have been in upholding their idea of Order.

Eventually, both the Young and the Baby will find their positions of value and meaning and realize it was never under threat..."

(With this quote, I hypothesized that Infant Souls regress into SELF-PRESERVATION when fear gets too real; Mature Souls regress into ENTANGLEMENT/CONVOLUTION when fears get too real; and Old Souls regress into RESIGNATION when fears get too real.)

"As we said: Collective Karma is a “real thing.” And you are now in it on a scale not seen in long time by us. You are now clear on experience that once led to and allowed the rise of Hitler, both in documented terms and in terms of Essence. That event traumatized humanity in ways that we have not explored much with our students. We did not know when this collective approach to balancing that Karma would come, but it is here. There are many sets of Collective Karma to address within humanity, and this is just one of them.

This Collective Karma is not about balancing what Hitler imposed, but about balancing the collective Self-Karma of Complacency and Convenience that allowed for such an event in your history to exist at all. Hitler rose to power because too many were complacent and ignored the threat in favor of conveniences.

You are now in a world where environmental destruction, absolute corruption of power, climate catastrophes, mass extinction of species, decimation of food sources and water reserves are looming. They are real. They are are on your horizon. They are not going to “just go away,” or be saved for another lifetime.

This may seem daunting, ominous, and paralyzing, but the solution is simple: DO SOMETHING.

The only reason any of this has come to such a Turning Point is because most respond to Fear as Active and Love as Passive. Fear tends to show up as an imposition, while Love is an invitation. Fear is definitive, and Love is flexible. Fear does not feel good, and Love must feel great, etc. Due to these seemingly inherent differences, those who navigate through Love tend to NOT DO ANYTHING, while Fear prompts constant activity..."

"Self-Destruction is the fear of worthlessness. It is a reactionary defense against any challenge or questioning of one’s value, place, contribution, and meaning. Having your position in life, in relationships, in the universe questioned is natural. It will happen from within and from outside of you. The questioning is important, healthy, and encourages awareness. In addition to the natural and healthy questioning of one’s place, value, contribution, and meaning, there will come different answers to those questions that are both your own and that of others. You must sort through these answers to discover the truth of your value, place, meaning, and contribution. The range of answers is nowhere near as important as the answers you choose to emphasize, allow, and ultimately accept."

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Juni

"As the Young and Baby Souls move into a newfound and newly-realized minority position among the Mature Souls, their investment in their sense of value and meaning in the world is shaken. They only know solutions that implement Competition and Order. When under threat and feeding into collective fears that show up as Self-destruction, the healthy versions of Competition and Order are reduced to Corruption and Chaos.  The Young Souls will resort to Corruption as a means to secure their positions while the Baby Souls will prove their value by dismantling all sense of Order and civilized behaviors so as to prove how valuable they have been in upholding their idea of Order."

Well, this has been borne out entirely, two years on.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 1
  • SAD 1

Eric

I've definitely been on the lethargy and dream train. May also be why it took so long to get over the sinus infection or whatever it was that hit after Thanksgiving. Interestingly, part of my dream last night included a literal cleaning and organizing of my "room," so maybe there's something to that.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DianeHB

OMG, this report is spot on for me. November was pretty awful, and December has been much lighter. But this past week I had a few nights of waking up with anxious thoughts in the middle of the night, and then a couple days ago I had a crisis moment about how the path I'm taking seemed so daunting and whether I should just go back to doing bookkeeping. Definitely heightened sensitivity and heightened despair.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

SunSand

I dont think I have had it super intense in regards to heightened senses, but during the first week of December I was sick and angry that I had become sick, had to stay home, and I definitely had some huge spike of anxiety like right at the stroke of midnight on the 1st of December. I was unable to sleep and I don't think it was just me being stressed out from this insane (and I daresay awful) Christmas party hosted by my company. Towards the 10th, I had been having some vivid dreams about getting lost or being unable to find my way home or going back in time and redoing the difficult experiences that I had gone through. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Bobby

I'm enjoying the subtle humor at this:

December 3rd - 10th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  EMOTIONAL HOUSE CLEANING -  This looks to be a deep and thorough “house cleaning”

I have a colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow, the 11th.  Between today and tomorrow morning, I will be consuming the extreme laxative they require you to take to fully evacuate before the procedure is done.  Deep and thorough "house cleaning" indeed!  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • LOL 16

Luciana Flora

Well, I dream a lot .. but I do not notice the difference between my dreams from one month to the other .. in a general way my dreams have been related to internal issues for years .. temperiodos quelembro more of the dreams and periods that I remember less. but it's always about internal issues .. Sometimes I find it annoying because I would like to have those cool dreams that some people post here ..

I would say that November was the best month of the year for me .. the simple fact that I have met Danny personally after years even without talking to us in November makes the best of the year for me

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Leela Corman

Definitely ending this intense rollercoaster of a year on a somber note, as an entity mate of mine who I am very close to is preparing to leave town, and I'm feeling deeply saddened by it, but it is the best choice for that person, for their own reasons. I dreamed about all of their STUFF, and mine - all our clutter, belongings, in our apartments. I feel a deep ache at not having entity mates close by. Now I know where most of my cadence mates are and none are near me, and same with my close entity mates and I am feeling a horrible sense of loss about it. I just feel unsettled overall. Like the cards of my life are being shuffled and I don't know where they'll land. This past year was profoundly transformational and now I guess I'm worried that the transformation will go to waste. I know, deep down, that it won't, because that's not possible, but I'm chafing against living in a small town, in Florida, in the US.  I feel like something big is on the horizon but what is it?

And I'm in the weeds with my book, but that's OK. I know how to plug along. I'm fine overall, just really fucking sad and uncertain. But also feeling strong and confident and enjoying my creative endeavors. Just...wow. 2018 was quite the year. I hope 2019 brings similar joys but not the sadness and dysfunction. But who am I kidding, we're talking about humans so it's gonna be as crazy and fucked up as always!

I'm going to share something here that I hope doesn't alarm anyone: I think about death all the time. I don't mean in a suicidal way. I'm not like that. I don't have that in me. But my emotions are so intense lately that sometimes I really do wish a safe would fall on me and free me. And, having lost my first child, I just know it's always there, waiting for me. I love my life so much, I think this body and this person are probably one of my Essence's proudest creations. This body can dance and sing and draw and paint, and it's cool-looking and healthy and strong, and very loved. But if I died right now I'd feel like it was a good ride. I realize this is not a popular opinion but there it is. 

Anyway I'm not going anywhere, but I do feel like sharing that. It's OK, I think, to be comfortable with the thought of death.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

KurtisM

In watching some blogs and videos from various content creators, I am definitely seeing the Moving-Centered Expression Role and the Expression Axis Goals showing up.

The idea of saying yes or no, doing new things, stopping people pleasing and setting strong boundaries seems to be gaining traction.

However the Overleaves being chosen for 2019 I am not totally fond of.

My own OLs do resonate with them, but the fact that no OLs are being repeated from 2018 strikes me with a sense that people are still trying to deny reality and deny change.

Like we're trying to look away from this year and lighten up with other things.

That doesn't mean that is true or "bad" but I'd honestly feel better about the Energy Report if even one context was repeated.

No repeats means no major changes in Leadership/Society (Role), no movement into global Progress/Prosperity (Goal), no boosts in Common Ground/Problem-Solving (Mode), no striking Revelations/Awakenings (Attitude) etc.

Granted these changes will come- but it's a little disheartening for me that the year before 2020 isnt emphasizing any of these.

At least 2018 emphasized Weather/Geology from a Higher Emotional pov, and Revolutions in terms of Greed for Power over/with others.

Luckily, the collective annual overleaves are not synonymous with one's personal annual overleaves.

So in my personal life for example, I can feel that I have had striking revelations/awakenings and am looking to deal with crucial problem solving and common ground issues.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

Christian
On 12/9/2018 at 1:47 PM, KurtisM said:

ARTISAN emphasizes making things new, alive and revitalized again through either unleashing freeform chaos or establishing new clear structures. It also emphasizes art and innovation, depth, symbolism and structure. However it also highlights delusion so that any that have created make-believe worlds, lies and artifices to remove themselves from responsibility will be called out.

Thank you @KurtisM this is exactly what I was thinking.   That the artisans are the delusional creators.  That can challenge and call out the structures in place and tear them down....or can help create a framework for new construction...or maybe both.  

I think that now may be the time to begin thinking about the new structures we want to govern ourselves more effectively and fairly.   After all, the chaos in the last two years, the time has come for rebuilding. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian
On 12/9/2018 at 10:11 AM, Troy said:

December 3rd - 10th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  EMOTIONAL HOUSE CLEANING -  This looks to be a deep and thorough “house cleaning” of the emotional body before moving into the new year. Many of our students will likely find heightened dream activity or deep sleep, heightened sensitivity or numbness, heightened energy or lethargy, heightened enthusiasm or despair. Regardless of where you fall on the extremes of this Energy Shift, your Emotional Body is being purged and this is going to unearth emotions and dreams and symbols and perspectives that may feel as if someone just dumped out a world of boxes from your storage unit, attic or basement. For many of you, this is exciting and you sort through with enthusiasm for your journey, regardless of where it has taken you. For others, it can be daunting and overwhelming and act as a reminder of how exhausted you are, compounding your exhaustion. If you fall into the latter scenario, it can be helpful to remember that it is okay to need and want rest, but that this is not a defining state. It is a healing state. If you feel exhausted, you need rest. Let yourself rest. That means your mind and heart, as well as your body. Give yourself a break. Give yourself credit. Give… yourself.

This is why I felt so exhausted that week.  Man it was like I was falling asleep if I just stopped moving long enough and sleep never seemed enough. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Juni
51 minutes ago, Christian said:

This is why I felt so exhausted that week.  Man it was like I was falling asleep if I just stopped moving long enough and sleep never seemed enough. 

Me too. I'd wake up and a half hour later be ready to go back to bed again.

• LIKE/LOVE 2