Troy

Channeling Hazards?

Question

Troy

Does anyone remember or have access to a list of occupational hazards I wrote about regarding channeling? I know I received a list from Michael once, but I can't find them anywhere in my records or on the site. I know one of the hazards was an aneurysm, but I can't remember the rest. I can ask them again sometime, but thought maybe one of you archivist smarty pants might have it on file?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

2 answers to this question

Martin

Here you go:

On 5/20/2016 at 6:49 AM, Kasia said:

Eric]: I’m curious. It’s mentioned a lot how the extended experience of Agape or that state can, it’s been said, “burn out” the body or be a biological threat to the body. I’m curious if there’s a way that you can explain how so. How that would physically affect the body / be a physical threat or “burn out” the body.

[MEntity]: In the same way that we cannot sustain a connection through Troy and simply get up and go have dinner with you: because that is not the animating force that is keeping Troy alive. We are not keeping this body alive. So by our blending with this energy that is known as Troy, and the body, we are charging it, so to speak, with another source / dimension of energy that is not able to be sustained. When you escalate this to the level of the Infinite Soul manifesting it is simply multiplied to a profound degree.

[MEntity]: One of the ways that you might be able to understand this is: imagine the affects on the body of depression for an extended period of time. Imagine the effects on the body from manic disorder. These are quite personal to the individual and generated by the individual and even the body, and they will still harm the body. So amping that up from an external source –

such as the Causal Plane, or the Buddhaic Plane, or the Messianic Plane – it is quite difficult for the body to sustain that.

[MEntity]: In other words, if it is difficult for you to survive through depression without damaging the body, it may help you to understand why it is difficult for the body to survive an amplification of energy that comes from such a vast source such as that in such a condensed moment.

[MEntity]: We know that this does not describe the physics of this, but it is close to how we can describe it. You are microwaving the body as you are accessing those other planes. And we say that figuratively of course.

[Eric]: Has that actually happened before: a body got burned out from such an experience?

[MEntity]: Yes, even our channels suffer. Our channels sometimes get cancer, brain aneurisms. There are work dangers involved with working with us.

[Cyprus]: Speaking of, five minute mark.

[Comment]: We’d like to keep Troy’s brain.

[Audience]: Laughter

[Cyprus]: I was getting a little panicky just now.

[MEntity]: Many of our channels have physical health problems not because of anything they are doing. It is simply a hazard of the…it is a Physical Plane hazard of the job or the work of

accessing such a connection to the Causal Plane. This is why we encourage management of the time and access in a way that will work best for that channel.

[Cyprus]: Last question.

[Kasia]: Just to continue on that, is management of time the only way to manage that physical or is nutrition another way to manage it?

[MEntity]: Yes.

[Kasia]: What are some other ways to manage it?

[MEntity]: Yes, taking care of the body, of course, in a way that would be beneficial with or without our participation is a good start. But there are also different degrees to which we can come through and still get a message through.

[MEntity]: Physical work with us in this capacity is more difficult on the body than what Troy does on a regular basis where there is less of us blending with the entire body, but that we are still communicating information through so that you can convey it in written form. So it is not necessarily always about time management but energy management. And yes diet is a great factor involved.

Source: https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/168-michael-speaks-tlegg-2015-sept-12-2015-7-metaphysical-strengths-living-without-fear/

• LIKE/LOVE 6