Troy

LAST CALL: Wholeness of Soul 2019 Course

Troy

ENROLLMENT FOR WHOLENESS OF SOUL 2019 COURSE WILL CLOSE SOON!

If you were planning on taking the course, please secure your spot asap. I am closing down registration during the last week of 2018. The earlier you secure your position, the better because preparation materials will be published soon!

If you are auditing the course because you have taken it before, please consider a donation at some point. Thanks!

BREAKING NEWS: The course will be presented using an LMS (Learning Management System) that has now been added to the TLE Community. This means you will be able to track your progress and work at your own pace. The LMS is merged with our Club function so that we have a "school" and then we have a social space for our discussions, plans, feedback, and journaling. 

It's going to be awesome! If this works out, I will not only create a "channeling" school and a "Michael Teachings" school, but I can open it up for members to create their own courses! This could be very cool as a lot of you have your own teachings and strengths and experiences that fellow students could learn from.

I look forward to a successful course in the new year! 

DETAILS BELOW:  

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 2

Kasia

Hey @Troy, just to clarify, does securing your spot mean enrolling in the private Club, or enrolling and paying? Or more simply, when should we pay by?

Also, all that you put into this community continues to inspire. Thank you for being such a phenomenal host! ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy
10 minutes ago, Kasia said:

Hey @Troy, just to clarify, does securing your spot mean enrolling in the private Club, or enrolling and paying? Or more simply, when should we pay by?

Also, all that you put into this community continues to inspire. Thank you for being such a phenomenal host! ❤️

Yeah, it means enrolling in the private club and that should prompt payment in that process. I'm closing membership in the last week of the year.

And thank you for saying that! It's all a labor of love and I love it so much! I am glad others get something from it. XOXOX

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Marigold

I hadn't payed yet and my request for the club was declined. Now I can't see a payment option. What can I do?

Troy
21 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I hadn't payed yet and my request for the club was declined. Now I can't see a payment option. What can I do?

You should have received an email from me explaining what happened. I hope you got it! You should just be able to enroll again (I think you click the join now) from scratch and the payment process will be prompted then. Sorry for the confusion! We had a glitch that needed to be corrected. 

Marigold
21 minutes ago, Troy said:

You should have received an email from me explaining what happened. I hope you got it! You should just be able to enroll again (I think you click the join now) from scratch and the payment process will be prompted then. Sorry for the confusion! We had a glitch that needed to be corrected. 

I understand but the problem is that there isn't an option for joining so I don't see how I can enroll again. It just says 'request declined'.

Edited by Marigold

Troy
8 minutes ago, Marigold said:

I understand but the problem is that there isn't an option for joining so I don't see how I can enroll again. It just says 'request declined'.

Uh oh, so when you go to the club, you no longer see this option? [see image]

2018-12-12_1604.png

Marigold
4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Uh oh, so when you go to the club, you no longer see this option? [see image]

2018-12-12_1604.png

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Troy
33 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Oh wow. Others aren't seeing that and seem to be getting in again, so I'm not sure what is wrong. Watch for a special invite [it will either be in notifications here or email] and let's see if that helps you bypass this. Sorry about the confusion. Also, I wonder if your browser cache is just showing you an old page. Maybe hold down SHIFT and refresh the page, see if it changes. Otherwise, look for the special invite! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

AnnaElisa

Just asked to join the group and am so looking forward to this!! 🙏

Lad the hon [memorial profile]

I have taken it before, but what´s "auditing the course"?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby
7 minutes ago, Lad the hon said:

I have taken it before, but what´s "auditing the course"?

Lad, that would be for those who signed up and paid to take the course before but never got to complete it because it was halted.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Ingun

Just in case the info is needed.... I was also attending the course the last time, but I only completed chapter 2, so I will contine this time. And I had paid for the whole course at the time.

Edited by Ingun