Miizle

What are you like when you manifest essence?

Miizle

I'm just curious to know what you guys are like when you manifest essence, what are the differences to your personality, and how differently we can all experience essence connection? I'm talking about in particular those specific moments when you suddenly slip from personality to essence, when the differenece is easiest to see. This happens for me for example when i make a clear decision of acceptance (could be accepting a situation, or forgiving myself imperfection, etc) or unless i'm really blocked and crappy, then simply by thinking about essence. I'm sure there is literature about this in general, links are welcome if there's anything you want to share.
I'm wondering how similar this feeling is for people, and how much personality plays part?

For me, the distinctive flavour of it is HUMOUR. Spontaneous, instantaneous smile, often laughter, and just amusement, i'm just amused and happy, quite ecstatic, and giddy. Is this quite common, or would it be particular to my essence? Essences are in general described as ecstatic, right? Would my experience of essence be this with all my other personalities across time as well, or is this more like the combo of this Essence and this personality? 

Share yours, i want to hear!

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Bobby

I will often feel connected to everything.  Problems for that short time just don't seem to be a big deal anymore.  I appreciate the smallest of details.  Faces... I see people and see their beauty and appreciate the struggle that they may be enduring.  It is quite ecstatic I think.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Stickyflames

I feel like when I am 100 percent essence ( which is rare) , I feel completely responsible for my life and what I care about in a way that feels enthusiastic.

Even enthusiastic regarding talking about my failures, shames, ugly moments.

It always feels like “ I can create ANYTHING and I want to SHARE everything about me”. These large ideals also feel grounded in a way that is not afraid of limitations either.

I notice I become quite good at speaking in these moments, all ideologies begin to look really silly and life becomes reaaaaaLly simple in it’s definition: Just  Care and create and communicate.

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Janet

Here's an exchange I had with Michael in 2016:

Janet: ... How much am I connecting with Essence these days?

MEntity: You are Manifesting Essence in high percentages over the past 2 months. ...

Janet: This is as I expected. It feels more like wholeness than connecting with Essence ‘out there’.

MEntity: That is a fair differentiation.

[From Pranks]

Edited by Janet
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

Rosario

Ditto guys! I feel I'm already whole. I'm Love ❤️  Michael said 'Priests manifesting essence navigate life intuitively'.  Yes.  I feel this undercurrent of trust and enthusiasm even amidst difficulties. Life just flows ...🍃  🙂  

Like when you speak things into existence, Universe hears you and bam!! they happen 🧙‍♀️  Living as/ Manifesting Essence = manifesting experiences, opportunities, synchronicities...

For example, lately I wanted to apply to an art therapy center. Today I went with my mother to eat lunch at a restaurant 30 min from home. Two women sat at the next table and started chatting. I overhear stuff about art..and then the name of that center!  They worked there!  LOL. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Christian

Usually, I become aware of it gradually.

It most often happens when talking about things beyond my realm of knowledge.

There is a sutble shift in awareness.  I cam see clearly what I am talking about.  I can see beauty in death for instance.  Or like often how we seem to approach a resource based economy as a utopia and I can see several challenges or flaws in that system, as there are in any system.

If typing, I may shift from I to We.

Usually, after a few minutes a headache starts to develop in the 6th chakra.  Or personality starts to interfere and I can differentiate between "me" and "not me'

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Sam K

The nature of my specific relationship to Essence makes this harder to parse, but I suppose I feel more relaxed, but at the same time more powerful.  The "right" actions just flow out naturally, without me having to expend much effort.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

AnnaElisa

Like a channel for my intuition. It can happen when I sing on stage, when teaching singing or when having a deep conversation with somebody and it just feels like I become a channel for what the audience/the other person needs to feel/hear. I get warm, calm and very focused. Being an Artisan, I understood that in order to manifest Essence, I should follow my enthusiasm. These moments I don't feel so "enthusiastic", but very blessed. Or maybe it's it's just another shade of enthusiasm a bit different from that euphoric creativity enthusiasm that I also feel sometimes.

Michael said to me:

When you are embracing of your Essence, and Manifesting True Personality, we might describe this as being exemplified by your ENTHUSIASM. When your Essence is present, so is your enthusiasm, and vice versa. Enthusiasm simply means that you look forward, that you are comfortable with your moment being inclusive of both the past and the future. There is a trust in your own capacity to create.

When you are rejecting of Essence, and Manifesting False Personality, we might describe this as RESENTMENT. There is a "darker" side to your Personality that processes anger, failed expectations, and anything that might dampen your enthusiasm.

When this kind of rejection of Essence and Manifestation of False Personality is in place, it is often rooted from your Mode of Passion. 

Edited by AnnaElisa
I reflected over the theme and remembered new things.
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

KurtisM

Personally, I feel like I am free, even if I have demands to handle. There is a lightness that anything can happen, I can do anything (within the limits of physical existence) and that even if things are in the way they will pass and they can still contribute.

I generally feel very creative and hedonistic, seeing the art and play in everything.

In short I think I let loose, and have few inhibitions.

When I am calm and presently untroubled by life, I am also in Essence. But it's vastly different and there's far more scholastic focus and keen yet grateful conversation.

I feel fulfilled.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

RachelL

You can always ask for Michael's take on what it looks like when you are manifesting Essence. For example, I got this answer:

24 Sep 2014

[MEntity]: When you are Manifesting Essence, it could be said that you are CONFIDENT. There are other words that we could use, but it is quite a clear distinction. There is a sense of comfort in your choices, in your actions, and while you may still question, you do not undermine yourself.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Jeroen

This is how Michael described how I manifest Essence.

[MEntity]: When you are Manifesting Essence and in True Personality, we would describe it as COMFORTABLE CONFIDENCE. It is a state of being present but also of being relaxed and perceptive. There is a clarity that comes in this state that allows you to be ok with challenges without these eclipsing what is fulfilling.

I think I reject Essence when I am overthinking why these challenges are showing up in my life or seeing these as threats when that may not be the case. To add to that, I see that I manifest Essence when I let myself play, laugh, and have fun with others or alone. That sounds simple but I do not think manifesting Essence has to be any kind of complex process.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Diane

@Miizle

From my Michael - excerpt from my Essence Report:

When you are embracing of Essence and manifesting True Personality, we might suggest that a symptom is GRATITUDE. Gratitude for your Personality is one of the most centering and balancing senses that come from your manifesting Essence. This also translates into ADAPTABILITY, but while that term can be used overall, it is not as “personal” and as obvious as when Gratitude is present. When your gratitude is present, your Essence is present. There is a sense of awe, of appreciation and affection for even the most difficult experiences that hold within them gems of experiences that you turn into wisdom, patience, and compassion.

When you are rejecting of Essence and manifesting False Personality, you are EXHAUSTED, drained, and defeated. It is probably one of the most contrasting states that you can fall into, as it contradicts your sense of spirit and aliveness. We are not talking about the necessity for rest, but the sense of exhaustion and defeat that comes even when rested.  

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bogi

Michael described it as being SENSIBLE.

Basically, it feels like that I am okay with myself and with the world. I could describe the feeling as in being in harmony or having inner peace.

It is a neutral state, which allows me then as a foundation to build upon joy, fun, excitement and enthusiasm.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Maureen

@Miizle,  here's mine from my Essence Report:

When your Essence is manifested and you are in True Personality, it could be said that a keyword to indicate this would be PERSISTENCE. By this we mean that when you are in Essence, there is a strong sense of continuation, of continuity, of not “giving up,” and a powerful patience with the self and others that grasps all of the factors that go into getting from point A to point B.  It is a kindness toward the self and toward others that trusts that the means is as important as the ends; or that the journey is as important as the destination. Furthermore, it is an awareness that the destination or goal is always a concept, and never a conclusion, allowing much room for adaptability, recalibration, and redirection, if necessary.

When your Essence is being rejected, and you manifest False Personality, we think the word EXASPERATION would best describe that state. Exasperation is a normal and natural feeling, but in your case, it may indicate when you are furthest from your sense of self and Essence. This state is a collapse of the Personality into the most divided state for itself, losing all patience, understanding, and even the interest in being patient and understanding at all, toward the self or toward someone else. It is a sudden or cumulative sense that one should be along a lot farther than one is, smarter than one is, more willing than one is, or more available, more productive, more anything.  This is your self, most-divided within and without.

To bring your Personality back into embracing Essence, and manifesting True Personality, we would say that the key might be in returning to a state of OBJECTIVITY toward yourself, others, and your life. This would mean stepping back for a moment, taking a figurative or literal deep breath, and taking a second look at the experience, person, or self. When you have lost yourself in someone else, in an experience, or in your sense of self, this begins the spiral into Exasperation, and then the intense comparisons begin, leading down a road of condemnation. When you regain your objectivity, you regain your sense of mystery and fascination, and the patience that goes along with the remembering that the journey is not something planned, but something discovered.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

petra
@Diane  and   @Maureen    The both of You, are a "Wellspring" !!!

Thank You so much for sharing, I could quote now a lot of sentences above, well GRATITUDE and PERSISTENCE, will do for now !!!

@Bogi  "Sensible" yes !!!

@Jeroen  "Comfortable Confidence" as well as @RachelL  "Confident"  @KurtisM  "Lightness"

Well @Miizle  that sums it up very beautiful and I would add, that upwelling joy and laughter, that comes out of nowhere, just bubbles up and bursts  !!!
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Diane
4 hours ago, petra said:

I would add, that upwelling joy and laughter, that comes out of nowhere, just bubbles up and bursts  !!!

@petra

Hah!  Talk about 'Wellspring' - this is delightful!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Heidi

@Miizle Not sure if you've read the three-part transcript "Conscious Connection to Essence," but it's a good one, and discusses each Role when connected or disconnected to Essence.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnaD

This is mine.

When you are embracing of Essence, and manifesting True Personality, it might be most obvious in your smiling. When you catch yourself smiling, or find that others comment on your smile, this is a fair indication that you are manifesting Essence. This might seem rather sentimental and broad, but it is not for you. It is one of your most accessible expressions of authenticity, and it does not appear that it comes out without authenticity and presence. When it is present, it is fair to presume that Essence is as well.

When you are rejecting of Essence, and manifesting False Personality, it might be most obvious in your retreating. Your closing down, shutting out, and generally falling into depression may be signals that you are going into defense mode and trying to figure out the best way to hide until you feel safe again. In short, you “disappear.”

To bring yourself back into True Personality, and accepting of Essence, it might be done through your REACHING OUT. There are times that you move into the darker or reclusive side of your Personality because it is a comforting respite, but you will know when it is because you are not getting the help and support that you so freely offer to others. And therein lies the challenge: that you may indirectly convince others that you are okay, that you can handle things, that you are neutral and unaffected, when in fact you need a hug, need affection, need to break down, need to emote, be angry, cry, etc. It is true that you can handle everything on your own, and that you are strong, but it is also your right to reach out and ask for what you need or want. The worst-case scenario is that it is not there .

I can vouch for smiling, when I smile, it is because I feel generous, and capable of understanding and being supportive of people. The inverse is also true lol! When I am connected to essence I do reach out and feel confidence, gratitude, and a lot of time and love for people. 

@Maureen this is so beautiful. I am so glad that you can find this in time. When I am connected to essence, I feel this, and I love feeling like this. That life is something to be discovered.

When you regain your objectivity, you regain your sense of mystery and fascination, and the patience that goes along with the remembering that the journey is not something planned, but something discovered.

Edited by AnnaD
I initially forgot to share my essence report part
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Tincha

Here's an excerpt from my Essence Report:

-

When you are embracing of Essence, and manifesting True Personality, we might describe this as a state where you truly grasp that EVERYTHING IS OKAY. There is no need for it to be extravagant, no need for it to be on schedule, meeting expectations, avoiding disappointments, overcoming boredom, etc. It is just the way it is, and it is understood that it changes, evolves, twists, turns, and that you are there to steer the way. It is a sense of trust that just because you cannot see what is around the corner does not mean that you will not see it. It is understanding that to get around the corner, you must drive safely, with an awareness of where you are, and not just about where you are going, or expecting to go.

When you are rejecting of Essence, and manifesting False Personality, we might describe this as a state of DISAPPOINTMENT. This is that state where your measurements of expectation exceed the actuality of a situation, self, or person. You tend to manage keeping this from falling into a state of defeat, but it can be a close call sometimes. If you are in a state that feels your life is falling short, it is not because it is falling short, it is because you are still working your way through the epic challenge.

To help you to return to a state of OKAY vs Disappointment, you would want to experiment. The Idealist can create impossible standards that are always, in some way, met with disappointment, because there is always room for improvement, or a sense of what should have been, instead of what is. That is helpful for keeping the aim for higher visions, but when that aim clouds the vision, itself, then it is not helpful. What helps is to use the Positive Pole of your partner Attitude of Skeptic, which is Investigation. What this means, in your case, is that when you are disappointed, bored, unchallenged, it simply means you might want to try experimenting with something surprising for the day. Experimentation falls into Investigation, so this would fit your nature quite well. Experiment with new ideas, check out a new restaurant, drive a different way home. Anything to change a routine for that day, that month, etc. Do this as a way to keep yourself entertained, if for no other reason, and allow yourself to understand that this is your way of letting things be OKAY, because anything could happen in those little shifts, changes, and surprises. When you know you are doing things to keep the door open to opportunity, it can go a long way toward your embrace of Essence, and Manifesting True Personality. 

-

Thank you, @Miizle! After reading my report again, I can say that for the last two months or so I have been in OKAY state almost all the time. I wouldn't have noticed that if I hadn't been reminded by this post. 😊

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Ingun

When I manifest Essence I'm:

- Being amused, laughing and smiling.

- Being lenient and flexible.

- Following my impulses.

- Navigating intuitively and with flow.

- Experiencing syncronicities and being enthusiastic.

- Trusting myself and my own truth. Being honest.

- Showing kindness, being empathic and having compassion.

- Confident and taking action.

- Feeling and expressing gratitude.

- Sensing what a person needs even when it's not obvious or asked for.

- Caring, being supportive, having creative ideas and solutions - also for myself.

- Seeing beyond the most immediate or obvious.

- Lifting someone's mood.

- Revitalizing someone's sense of meaning.

- When dancing, I get into some kind of flow.

And this true piece from my Essence Report:

When you are in True Personality, manifesting Essence and living from the Positive Poles of your Personality, this shows up as your being able to see the beauty in even the ugliest of events, people, or situations. When you are in the positive poles, you see the truth of a higher pattern, even if that higher pattern is not obvious. And you are able to make decisions and choices based on these higher patterns, rather than the more confusing, broken patterns that sometimes seem to be all there is.

Edited by Ingun
adding the last about dancing
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Kerrin

When I am manifesting Essence, I feel very **light** - nothing really bothers me, things flow smoothly and I feel really solid and grounded.

This is what the Ms told me in my Essence Report:

"When you embracing of Essence and manifesting True Personality, we might say that it manifests as your BEING FUN. This is because when you are manifesting True Personality, and your Essence is fully present, you actually LIKE LIVING. And when you like living, you are a lot of fun.
When you are rejecting of Essence and manifesting False Personalty, we might say that it shows up as GOING DARK. This is almost literal, in the sense that your psyche, heart, and mind close so much to the life that there is very little left of consciousness to run the life beyond Anger. There is a reverence for life by this point in your incarnational processes, enough so as to “keep the lights on, even when no one is home,” but this darkness spreads into nearly everything when it takes hold.
The key to your returning to Essence and True Personality, in your case, will always be through your CONSCIOUS CHOICE TO CARE. When your Realism falls away from Objective to Subjective, there is a tendency to deny that subjectivity because it is too painful, but Subjectivity is important for the process of gaining Objectivity. As an evolving soul, and as a maturing adult, it has become clearer and clearer that at least some of the key to freeing oneself from the dark, and to find that sense of wholeness and home again, is to allow yourself to care. To get dirty with emotions. To get messy with history. To to allow room for all of you; even the parts deemed the ugliest. It has become clear to you, and to your Essence, that the only way you will ever find Home, is if you bring all of you with you."

• LIKE/LOVE 7

petra
@Kerrin  I love you and the current that moves in you, so glad to have met you and conversed with you a bit.

ME: It has become clear to you, and to your Essence, that the only way you ever find Home, is if you bring all of you with you.

"It's gonna be FUN !!!   Big Hug
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Connor

Well, sometimes when I'm fully in Essence, I feel vast and powerful, I know what I want to say and exactly how to say it. This comes up most frequently when I'm onstage, or writing my stories. Usually, though, when I'm in Essence I am PLAYING. Having fun. I can get very silly and absurd.

Here's a good example: I have a dear friend who visits every week, and we often find ourselves drawn into improvised absurd scenarios. One of our Worlds (we have several worlds) is the World of Karmic Gravity. It involves the two of us getting into an inane argument over something incredibly stupid, like, "Can I replace your heart with a tangerine?" "What? No. No, I don't like tangerines. Can't do it." "Did you just insult my tangerine?" "No, I'm sure it's a very nice tangerine." "Nice enough for your chest cavity." And this goes on for several minutes until one of us eventually kills the other, usually in self-defense. Then the dead body of the murdered friend will suddenly fly across the room and magnetically clamp itself to the friend who committed the murder, which is what we call Karmic Gravity. It is difficult to live a life with a corpse stuck to you, so it is in your best interest to immediately plead your case to Karma, and if Karma is satisfied with your justification, the Karmic Gravity will drop, the corpse falls to the floor, and you no longer need to walk around with a dead body.

Thankfully, Karma in this world is usually a pushover. "Oh, C'MON Karma, he wanted to put a TANGERINE in my chest! It wasn't even an APRICOT or a NECTARINE!" would be more than enough to convince Karma to drop your debt.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 5