Troy

2019 STATE OF TLE - New Year Announcements!

JohnM

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to All!   Thank you Troy for all you do - and thank you to all of the TLE community.   I haven't been very active in 2018, but TLE has continued to be a resource and enriches my life.   Also really happy to hear plans to bring back Fringe & Whacakdoodle!   Always a welcome relief to get a little bit gone from day to day reality 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Luciana Flora
30 minutes ago, Troy said:

NEW! FEARLESS LIVING SERIES - Understanding Who We Are, and Choosing Who To Be - Taking the place of the MMW's, I have asked Michael to work with us on a series dedicated to "Fearless Living."  This series is inspired by a famous life coach I used to love long ago whose life work is all about "fearless living," except her tactic is to "fight and overcome" fear, whereas Michael's approach will be more transformative and about harnessing that fear as a tool rather than approaching it as an obstacle to destroy. This is a series of Monthly, Intimate, Channeling Topics designed to help us transform and heal our unnecessary fears in various parts of our lives so that we can grow, love, and create as we wish. Each Month brings a new area of life into focus and each of these builds upon the others. Michael will share information and insight into topics regarding these key areas of life, the universe, and everything - Each event includes deep exploration of the topic with Michael, homework assignments for us to work on, and Q&A if time permits - FEE = $25

I loved this one!!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma

Thanks, @Troy and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all good things to you and TLE. I can't imagine life without you, Michael and this community.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Kathryn41

Thank you Troy,

Wow, this sounds exciting!  I like that new focus on 'Fearless Living' and while I may not be able to attend often, I think this is a great way to progress with the Teachings.  Your fees are and always have been reasonable, so I can't see anyone seriously objecting to a small increase, especially as this is not something you have done very often.  I am definitely interested in the return of Fringe and Whackadoodle, LOL!  Sending you lots of love and looking forward to that 'bright new year'!  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Susan A Flow

Return of the wackadoodle. Yes!  I hope the Michael Speaks will give the Michaels a forum to bring forth those pressing topics they wand us to be aware of.   Thanks Troy.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaElisa

Thanks for the update, Troy! I'm looking forward to a new, active TLE-year and wish you and everyone in the Forum a Joyful Christmas and 2019! 

Oh and btw, @Troy I scheduled a 120 minutes session in January (24th, I think). If it feels better and calmer for you to split that up in two sessions, feel free to do so! Health must come first! 🙂  

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

AnnH

Yay, Wackadoodle! Looking forward to participating for a future life with Geraldine. Love the Fearless Living series. I think the show "Starting Over" needs to be brought back.

It's so good that you're adjusting your hours  and workload. I'm doing the same thing and it is liberating. I'd rather focus on the quality of work I do than the quantity.

Happy New Year! Sounds so exciting.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Becca the Student

How do we go about accessing the Fearless Living transcripts? I'll be missing this month's, but I'd love to read the session!

• THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora
On 12/24/2018 at 6:37 PM, Troy said:

FEARLESS LIVING SERIES TRANSCRIPTS & COMMUNITY SUPPORT SYSTEM - For the first time ever, I will be charging a fee for access to a series of transcripts. This is to help foster a dedicated and serious extended study program with community support where you can privately publish your own "homework" related to a topic if you choose. Each Transcript entry will require a fee to access for study. The fee is waived for a transcript if you attended the Live Session for that transcript. Each Transcript Fee = $20

@Troy I attented the live Session  but I cant access .. says I have to pay..

Bobby
1 minute ago, Luciana Flora said:

@Troy I attented the live Session  but I cant access .. says I have to pay..

So as I understand it now, this is the way this was going to work:

1) You pay and attend the session live and are able to interact with Michael and are emailed a copy of the transcript after the session

OR

2) You just have access to the transcripts via the forum and do the work yourself that Michael helped the attendees with during the session.

It isn't both, unless you pay for both.  Troy is still in the process of considering if this will stay this way or whether it may change to something else.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora
1 minute ago, Bobby said:

So as I understand it now, this is the way this was going to work:

1) You pay and attend the session live and are able to interact with Michael and are emailed a copy of the transcript after the session

OR

2) You just have access to the transcripts via the forum and do the work yourself that Michael helped the attendees with during the session.

It isn't both, unless you pay for both.  Troy is still in the process of considering if this will stay this way or whether it may change to something else.

ok. I underestand how it works now!!