Bobby

Ask Michael - January 6, 2019

Luciana Flora
37 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Our Energy Reports are descriptions of collective energy that is shaping the direction of the population and events of the world. There will be times when one is plugged into this collective energy and other times that one is not plugged into it. The more one lives a life of engagement with "the world," the more likely the energy report would have relevance. When we say engagement with the world, we mean that there is some exchange of energy in some way with events and people beyond your personal sphere.

This engagement with the world includes searching for deeper relationships with others, or simply paying attention to events of the world, or full immersion in relationships and events that are part of the collective experience in some way, such as politics or creative projects or having friends in distant places, etc.

If you feel you are engaging with the world but still do not find resonance with the report, it is likely that you are plugged into factors that were not mentioned in the report. We can only describe a certain number of patterns in a report but there are hundreds more at work beyond the ones we highlight.

We try to highlight the most relevant to the most students.

If you consistently find no resonance to the reports, we would suspect that you are focused more on your local patterns of existence and doing work that is not hooked into collective patterns.

Well, I think that explains everything to me .. The only thing I have on the list about engagement with the world given by Michel is friendship in more distant places.

The truth is that I never felt in tune with the world around me ..

• LIKE/LOVE 11

AnnaD
40 minutes ago, Bobby said:

There are two reasons we see grief being ignited: One is that 2018 is likely the final year that the world will be seen as having been on an arc of familiar patterns that have been in place for generations. 2019 marks the shift toward a very different world in the coming years, politically, economically, environmentally, etc. The uncertainty of that future is terrifying, but also quite exciting. It could go in any direction at this point, but the aim is for the highest values of the Mature Soul world. However, even if "things get better," it does not reduce the grief generated by the loss of comforts and familiarity.

Well - great question!!  

I am excited in a positive way about this news. I hope this comes like a tsunami and empowers us, most of us who can handle the changes that is, there will certainly be challenges ahead. I hoping the US govt allows Mueller to proceed (I can dream), and that congress will kick Republican arse and show stuck in a ruts how to reach out for help and find commonality amongst their human and animal siblings. 

I would be keen to know more detail on these parallels that got devastated and what that was about...

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Miizle

@Luciana Flora I rarely resonate with the energy reports either and this explains it a lot. Thanks for asking!

Now the thing about soul and essence. Shouldn't "soul age" be "essence age" if we are to embrace the two terms and their differences?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Miizle
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: 2019 could be said to themed in EMPOWERMENT, with the Positive Pole in Unity, the Negative Pole in Rebellion. 

Unity or rebellion - if the cause is good and it's not the "wrong folk" ahem, that feel empowerment.... I'm kinda feeling either is welcome

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Leela Corman

@AnnaD I want to know specifics about the other parallels, too!

I honestly can't tell which kind of grief or frustration I'm feeling. Everything actually feels a little softened and muted for me right now. I am sad, and frustrated, and feeling some grief and anxiety, over something personal, but it's also been going on for a while so it's not new or sharp. If anything I'm annoyed that I still feel it. It's just kind of a drag and a neural pathway I'd like to fill. Maybe my recent exhaustion is how I'm processing that collective stuff. 

I always feel frustration and hope and grief about the world and larger issues. I think right now I'm feeling a little glow of optimism after seeing all those badass women get sworn in to Congress. It doesn't mean things aren't dire in some areas but with them adding their power and service, we're sure to find some new directions now. 

I also sense that I am protecting my mind and heart from some of the worst shit that's happening right now, which off the top of my head includes all the children (and others) in violent detention at our border, horrific war and famine in Yemen that no one is talking about, environmental catastrophes and our government's systematic suppression of the science on climate change, and our deeply fucked-up, racist criminal justice system. Oh also misogyny, rape culture, and people wearing fucking shower sandals on the plane, come on everyone, I try really fucking hard not to be the fashion police but America you are testing me.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

Moonfeather
5 hours ago, Bobby said:

In those parallels, it had come to be a profound reality that life was forever altered in ways that had to be grieved. In "this" parallel, many of you know this same feeling or sense that "something" irrevocable has come and that the world will never be the same, but that you still have some amount of control over its direction.

This is exactly how I have been feeling. I feel a shift in the world and I feel people are starting to get a sense of control back. Yesterday I woke up with the idea of "New World Humans" and bought the domain name. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but I had the tagline attached of "the future needs you now." Helping people to be their best selves so that we steer the future now.

And, very cool about the soul and also EMPOWERMENT!!!! Woohoo!

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Connor

This has left me wondering what happened in the other parallels. Perhaps the geopolitical situations in Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan or Ukraine or North Korea (or maybe even Taiwan) deteriorated somehow in a way that did not fully happen 'here'. There was one instance not too long ago in which a United States military base in Syria was directly attacked by the Russian military, although the Russians claimed the attackers were merely private citizens who made their own choice to fight in the region (same excuse Russia gives to describe members of the Russian military who have participated in the Invasion of Ukraine). For that reason, Russia could not intervene when the United States killed over 200 of the Russian 'mercenaries', not without giving up their prized ability to deny involvement.

I also wonder about the parallels in which Hillary won the 2016 election. Last we heard from those parallels was shortly after 45 won, and Michael said the United States was sliding towards civil war. Maybe they got there.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

DianeHB
13 hours ago, Nadine said:

@DianeHB Thank you so much for asking this! I still feel shitty, but this helps.

I still feel kind of shitty too (even though I had a couple of good days). I definitely see myself (and Tex) diving into existing personal issues and trying to shift some deep-seated patterns. I thought I had done so much work already last year. Does it ever end???

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Evelin
5 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

I thought I had done so much work already last year. Does it ever end???

Indeed! I'm on anti-depressants and seeing a therapist and have done so much inner (and outer) work, and I still feel I've only met a couple of the nicest of the scary trees in my inner forest...

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Nadine
13 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

I still feel kind of shitty too (even though I had a couple of good days). I definitely see myself (and Tex) diving into existing personal issues and trying to shift some deep-seated patterns. I thought I had done so much work already last year. Does it ever end???

Yeah, I'm at the same place, taking a deep and admittedly very uncomfortable look at my own patterns. I've been working hard on them for a couple of years now and it sucks to see that I still dive into them. I can at least say that I can see some progress over the years, but gosh, I wish I was done with it already....

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Tincha
4 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Yeah, I'm at the same place, taking a deep and admittedly very uncomfortable look at my own patterns. I've been working hard on them for a couple of years now and it sucks to see that I still dive into them. I can at least say that I can see some progress over the years, but gosh, I wish I was done with it already....

Same here...

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Janet

Simply watching a show/movie created before 2000 prompts grief in me these days. I saw "Sleepless in Seattle" the other night, which was made in the early 90s. People wandering freely through the airports and the Empire State Building without going through security lines. I remember as a teenager wandering through airports dreaming about future travels. Not possible these days and it's so sad. 

Or, there was a PBS show about Peter, Paul and Mary and their activism against the Vietnam War. All that optimism we had as Baby Boomers about ending war permanently and yet that generation went into corporations and government and just expanded options for war in more places and with different approaches because ... you know ... profit. You'd think the lesson would have been learned after growing up hearing about daily body counts on the news. (For the younger ones: one thing the government learned from the Vietnam War was that it was a bad idea to let that kind of stuff get into the daily news. You don't see dead soldiers in body bags on TV much these days. That doesn't mean there are not a lot of them.)

I'd also be interested in what's going on in other parallels. Future questions to ask ...

• LIKE/LOVE 19

DianeHB
16 minutes ago, Janet said:

Simply watching a show/movie created before 2000 prompts grief in me these days. I saw "Sleepless in Seattle" the other night, which was made in the early 90s. People wandering freely through the airports and the Empire State Building without going through security lines. I remember as a teenager wandering through airports dreaming about future travels. Not possible these days and it's so sad. 

We watched Big two nights ago...on video cassette. We still have a shelf full of them because Tex gets them cheap from garage sales and refuses to get rid of them until he has watched them at least once...and I refuse to watch them. But every once in a while I agree to watch one (we also watched Sleepless in Seattle on cassette not too long ago). Anyway, I have not seen Big since I was a kid, and what stood out to me was the male coworkers freely joking about how a woman colleague will have sex with you if you said hi to her. And also the female lead having had sexual relationships with all the top managers. I guess that was before sexual harassment became a thing. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 1

Maureen
20 hours ago, Miizle said:

Now the thing about soul and essence. Shouldn't "soul age" be "essence age" if we are to embrace the two terms and their differences?

I see it differently. That's what drew me to seeing that there is a distinction - between Essence and Soul - when I started noticing all the different ways Michael uses the terms. In this session I thought Michael made it even more clear why they're called Soul Ages as the Soul Ages are the evolvement of the Soul's journey with Personality throughout the Grand cycle. As another example, Michael distinguishes between the two in this session on Soul Ages and Levels:

MEntity:  Soul Age is an Essence's self-measurement for EXPERIENCE. Nothing more.

MEntity:  Soul Age is an Essence's self-measurement of Experience based upon that individual Essence's agenda only. There is no one, or no thing, monitoring this beyond that single Essence.

Essence does this self-measurement through the Soul and Personality hence it's called a Soul Age. Essence experiences us - Soul and Personality - going through our Soul Ages. Remember Essence is vaster than the Soul or the Personality. Soul Age is limited to our experience on Earth and the Astral – Essence is not. Also, there are multiple Parallels and Concurrents with their own Parallels that also have their own Personalities and Souls going through their own Soul Ages. All of this is "collected" and experienced by Essence as their own because, essentially, there is no division... sort of. I don't know if this works well for a metaphor but it's kind of like a mother with a child in her womb. Here's a pictorial that it reminds me of.

Woman with Baby in Womb.jpg

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra
@Maureen   My "Wellspring" of Information, Visuals and Wisdom, so cool !!!

Quantum-Physicist Dong: " It's really entanglement which is holding the space together." "If you want to weave space-time together out of little pieces, you have to entangle them in the right way."

There are 3 qubits needed, as shown in the depiction above, to make things work. Life is amazing !!!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Sam K

Think I got a serving of the grief mentioned here.  Suddenly had a bout of sorrow last night over the fact that my parents will one day die.  Nothing to indicate it will be anytime soon, though of course I dread that inevitable loss as I'm sure many people do, especially around my age.  This wasn't quite that, though.

In fact, strangely, it wasn't really even dread; from an emotional standpoint, it was as if it had already happened.  It wasn't fear, but grief.  Given that there wasn't any external trigger that should have caused such a strong reaction in me, I assume it was a consequence of the Convergence.  Dad had a rather close encounter with an 18-wheeler not too long ago; perhaps I've taken in a parallel where we were less fortunate then.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1