Sign in to follow this  
Rosario

"The story the world most needs is Love"

Rosario

I was doing the WoS question of what inspires me, and wanted to share some quotes of BTS.  they are my muses of pursuing what I love and helping others along the way. I love them so much! I feel they are helping anchor the mature paradigm with their message of self-love. Through their music and storytelling, they  talk about the problems of my generation, like mental health, society, school & parental pressure, uncertainty for the future, etc. Their fandom is a huge movement, with people of all ages. I’ve found them to be incredibly loving, encouraging and wise. In some ways reminds me of this community, only emotionally centered and super SUPER passionate LOL ❤️ 

🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃

"That was the promise we made right before our debut in 2013. We promised two things: We have to talk about what's inside us, and we want to be helpful to the world" - Yoongi

"Actually, it’s really simple. We are one. Looking past race, country and language, in this moment, we are all one heart" - J-Hope.

"From the day of the universe’s creation and on, through the infinite centuries and on, in the previous life and maybe the next too, we’re forever together" - DNA. 

"It’s alright to not have a dream. If you have moments where you feel happiness for a while. It’s alright to stop. Don’t run without knowing the destination. It’s alright to not have a dream.

All the breaths you breathe are already in paradise" - Paradise 

"Now promise me, several times a day, even if you feel lonely, please don't throw yourself away"- Promise.

🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃

"So thanks. For believing in someone like me. For dealing with these tears and wounds" -2! 3! (Hoping For More Good Days)

"Why did I want to hide my precious self like this? What was I so afraid of? Why did I hide my true self? - Epiphany

"Dream, may your trials end in full bloom. Dream, though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous" - So Far Away.

"When it's time to vote, the people turn to mannequins. Challenge that" - Change - RM & Wale

"I believe in me, I believe in myself. Even as time passes I'll be livin' in myself" -  I Believe - RM

🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃🌷 🍃

"It will pass, eventually, for sure, definitely" - everythingoes - RM & Nell

"I'm the one I should love in this world" - Epiphany.

"Even the stars that were formed from my mistakes are my very own constellations"-  Answer: Love Myself

"You know it all.  You’re my best friend. The morning will come again.  Because no darkness, no season can last forever" - Spring Day.

"You found me. You recognised me. You gave me the best of me, so you’ll give you the best of you" -  Magic Shop

image.png            image.png

image.png

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Bobby

Lots of great ones there, @Rosario but I'm hanging on to this one  🙂

"Even the stars that were formed from my mistakes are my very own constellations"-  Answer: Love Myself

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Jeroen

Beautiful people and quotes.

These two quotes especially stood out for me:

"From the day of the universe’s creation and on, through the infinite centuries and on, in the previous life and maybe the next too, we’re forever together" - DNA.

and

"Why did I want to hide my precious self like this? What was I so afraid of? Why did I hide my true self?" - Epiphany

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Becca the Student

These are all lovely, thank you for sharing! From what I know of the South Korean cultural love affair with plastic surgery, it comes across as especially powerful to me for these boys to be sharing the phrase "Love Yourself." I also agree with Bobby, that constellations quote is wonderful.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Tawanyh

Thank you for sharing Rosario. Uplifting music and meaningful words. It reminds me that I need to explore Asian music further. You're scouted to give me pointers 😉 

• THANK YOU! 1