Would it be possible not to have an agreement with a family member ... like a brother?

Luciana Flora

Question

Luciana Flora

I was thinking. Would it be possible not to have an agreement with a family member ... like a brother?

I ask this because for most of my life my relationship with my brother was actually a non-relationship ..

We spent years without talking to each other .. We did not talk to each other even though we lived in the same house ..

My brother is 3 years older than me .. and when we were kids we played a lot .. but when he got to adolescence he had several actions that made me feel that he did not want me in his life .. vom Time we stopped talking .. There was no relation ..

Today he shows some interest in my life .. and we talk the necessary .. but I talk much more with my co-workers than with my brother .. It seems that there is not an interest in some nearer relationship between us. .

So I ask is it possible that there is no agreement between me and my brother even if we were born in the same family?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

11 answers to this question

Jeroen

Take a look at the below quotes from Michael. This may be of help.

"ALL Interactions or Impact of Significance and Meaning are Agreements.

In other words, nearly every relationship of significance or impact involves some sort of Agreement.

However minor or major the interaction, impact, significance, or meaning."

"If you interact with any other person, you clearly have Agreements in place, but there are also Agreements in place that are not as obvious."

Source: https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/492-20120121-omw-nurturing-and-finding-your-agreements

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
Jeroen

My brother and I do not speak very often. There are times we get together and do things of shared interest. It has always been that way through our lives. This is not due to any rift between us that I can see but because we simply have not found the need to speak very much. Perhaps it is due to a difference in perspectives and interests. I have been told before that our relationship is strange. 😀 I do think there is an agreement between him and I. I think he may be a Server and it would not be surprising if he is another Entity Mate. Both my parents were channeled as Entity Mates.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Luciana Flora
2 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

My brother and I do not speak very often. There are times we get together and do things of shared interest. It has always been that way through our lives. This is not due to any rift between us that I can see but because we simply have not found the need to speak very much. Perhaps it is due to a difference in perspectives and interests. I have been told before that our relationship is strange. 😀 I do think there is an agreement between him and I. I think he may be a Server and it would not be surprising if he is another Entity Mate. Both my parents were channeled as Entity Mates.

@Jeroen

Very cool your parents are entety  mates!

But in my case with my brother it is not simply us having different interests ..

I had the most absurd certainty that my brother did not care about me .. He made some comments that showed that he felt a certain anger at me .. my parents think it was jealous .. Due to the attention I received by my initial difficulty in school..

My brother stopped giving me the congratulations for my teenage birthday .. I remember until today of my birthday of approximately 12 years .. my told my brother to give me to parabens he refused .. and I said: "Alright, if he does not want to congratulate me, that's fine. " So I stopped giving him the congratulations too ..

After a few years I started to congratulate him .. he did not answer me .. ironically when I moved he started talking to me anymore .. I was already living alone when he called me to give congratulations on my birthday ..

And I was so surprised that my voice disappeared .. I could not even say thank you .. And the most surprising I had a fever .. I had no symptoms of flu .. and I had a fever that day .. and the day Next I was fine ..

So it's not something as simple as not having common interests .. I was convinced that my brother did not care about me and did not want me to do his ..

Maybe that's why I doubt if we ever had an agreement.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
1 hour ago, Luciana Flora said:

@Jeroen

Very cool your parents are entity  mates!

But in my case with my brother it is not simply us having different interests ..

I had the most absurd certainty that my brother did not care about me .. He made some comments that showed that he felt a certain anger at me .. my parents think it was jealous .. Due to the attention I received by my initial difficulty in school..

My brother stopped giving me the congratulations for my teenage birthday .. I remember until today of my birthday of approximately 12 years .. my told my brother to give me to parabens he refused .. and I said: "Alright, if he does not want to congratulate me, that's fine. " So I stopped giving him the congratulations too ..

After a few years I started to congratulate him .. he did not answer me .. ironically when I moved he started talking to me anymore .. I was already living alone when he called me to give congratulations on my birthday ..

And I was so surprised that my voice disappeared .. I could not even say thank you .. And the most surprising I had a fever .. I had no symptoms of flu .. and I had a fever that day .. and the day Next I was fine ..

So it's not something as simple as not having common interests .. I was convinced that my brother did not care about me and did not want me to do his ..

Maybe that's why I doubt if we ever had an agreement.

There is apathy and not caring, they can be two different things. From your description, he is angry and that indicates a form of common ground. In this session, Michael talks about love and hate how they are rooted in the same thing and not opposites. Apathy would be the opposite of both love and hate. I would say you and your brother have a far more likely chance of having an agreement vs. the situation Jeroen described with his brother. My own relationship with both of my brothers is very similar to Jeroen's. We get along when we are together, but we do not gravitate toward or away from one another. I have wondered like Jeroen if me and my brothers have agreements, but assume we do since they exist in my awareness semi-regularly. As I am writing this, I had a thought. I wonder if this current sort of "apathy" in my relationship with my brothers comes from agreements have have been in place, but have been completed. Good question to ask Michael someday.

Edited by MichaelE
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • PRIEST
Maureen

@Luciana Flora, agreements aren't all about getting what you think you want from another person. As humans we have a range that includes both the light and the dark and some agreements can start dark and turn even darker. If you want to read more - about how this can come about and why - read my blog entry on Dream ~ Growth Potential via "Shadow" Fragments about my relationship with my mother and brother (both deceased). It's the first time Michael mentioned the term "shadow fragments". 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Luciana Flora
9 hours ago, MichaelE said:

There is apathy and not caring, they can be two different things. From your description, he is angry and that indicates a form of common ground. In this session, Michael talks about love and hate how they are rooted in the same thing and not opposites. Apathy would be the opposite of both love and hate. I would say you and your brother have a far more likely chance of having an agreement vs. the situation Jeroen described with his brother. My own relationship with both of my brothers is very similar to Jeroen's. We get along when we are together, but we do not gravitate toward or away from one another. I have wondered like Jeroen if me and my brothers have agreements, but assume we do since they exist in my awareness semi-regularly. As I am writing this, I had a thought. I wonder if this current sort of "apathy" in my relationship with my brothers comes from agreements have have been in place, but have been completed. Good question to ask Michael someday.

I think it's something I should ask Michael as this is not clear to me .

What I always felt about my brother was just that .. But feelings do not always match the truth I do not know what the truth would be in this case .. because I do not understand my brother .. if he cares I think he has a very strange way of showing it ..

Every time that I had any indication that he was impoerta was not directly through him .. I will give an example .. When I was still in college .. the college was in a place near him he used to go and he spoke for my mother to warn me not to eat in a certain restaurant because he always went through it when he would eat it .. but he never spoke it directly to me .. That would show that he would impose himself at least a little .. but there are many other atitutudes, or not attitudes that would show that he does not care .. And I have a tendency to get away completely if I believe the other person does not care .. And that's what happened to my brother and me

Luciana Flora
8 hours ago, Maureen said:

@Luciana Flora, agreements aren't all about getting what you think you want from another person. As humans we have a range that includes both the light and the dark and some agreements can start dark and turn even darker. If you want to read more - about how this can come about and why - read my blog entry on Dream ~ Growth Potential via "Shadow" Fragments about my relationship with my mother and brother (both deceased). It's the first time Michael mentioned the term "shadow fragments". 

well, from what I read it is possible that my brother is a shadow fragment for me .. one thing that I remembered while reading the session .. when my brother gave me the congratulations on my birthday after years .. or me presented to his girlfriend that he was about 2 years ago (this was a surprise because I was so sure he did not want me in my life that I did not think he would introduce me to a girlfriend of his). And I even asked my parents if they reminded my brother of my birthday and they said no .. that it had been initiative of him .. this was amazing for me ..

I came to think that my brother had a terminal illness .. Since I had watched some movies in which people with terminal illnesses try to get closer to family members .. that was so incredible for me that I came to think that the motio would be a terminal illness. Which was not the case.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
13 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I think it's something I should ask Michael as this is not clear to me .

What I always felt about my brother was just that .. But feelings do not always match the truth I do not know what the truth would be in this case .. because I do not understand my brother .. if he cares I think he has a very strange way of showing it ..

Every time that I had any indication that he was impoerta was not directly through him .. I will give an example .. When I was still in college .. the college was in a place near him he used to go and he spoke for my mother to warn me not to eat in a certain restaurant because he always went through it when he would eat it .. but he never spoke it directly to me .. That would show that he would impose himself at least a little .. but there are many other atitutudes, or not attitudes that would show that he does not care .. And I have a tendency to get away completely if I believe the other person does not care .. And that's what happened to my brother and me

I would remember that agreements exist both ways. You do not have to understand your brother to know that agreement/s exist and what they might be. Your side exists and is just as important as his. As to the extent of how much his personality engages in the agreement and how much he wants an actual relationship, it may be best to reach out and get to know him better. From my experience, brother and sister relationships with Baby/Young Soul imprinting can be a bit complicated to navigate while inside. There can be a tendency for males to pull away from female siblings after the start of puberty on either side and also the opposite. Even male parents have done this with female children. The relationship can get even more complicated when brother and sister have an intense relationship due to metaphysical connections that are not typically explained or allowed for in Baby/Young Soul communities. In addition to other hang ups these communities tend to have. My sister and I have a Heart Link and have a wonderful relationship now, but back as teenagers we did not talk to each other after for several years, similar to you and your brother. We both had to actively work as adults to rebuild our relationship as brother and sister and now as friends. I would say, from your stories, it sounds like he cares for you, but it may be complicated for him; consciously or otherwise. His seeming not caring, might be trying to maintain a distance. After all that, I wanted to say Michael can give you some insight into your metaphysical connection to your brother, but the only way to re-establish that relationship here in the Physical is to start. If that is what you want.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Luciana Flora
14 hours ago, MichaelE said:

I would remember that agreements exist both ways. You do not have to understand your brother to know that agreement/s exist and what they might be. Your side exists and is just as important as his. As to the extent of how much his personality engages in the agreement and how much he wants an actual relationship, it may be best to reach out and get to know him better. From my experience, brother and sister relationships with Baby/Young Soul imprinting can be a bit complicated to navigate while inside. There can be a tendency for males to pull away from female siblings after the start of puberty on either side and also the opposite. Even male parents have done this with female children. The relationship can get even more complicated when brother and sister have an intense relationship due to metaphysical connections that are not typically explained or allowed for in Baby/Young Soul communities. In addition to other hang ups these communities tend to have. My sister and I have a Heart Link and have a wonderful relationship now, but back as teenagers we did not talk to each other after for several years, similar to you and your brother. We both had to actively work as adults to rebuild our relationship as brother and sister and now as friends. I would say, from your stories, it sounds like he cares for you, but it may be complicated for him; consciously or otherwise. His seeming not caring, might be trying to maintain a distance. After all that, I wanted to say Michael can give you some insight into your metaphysical connection to your brother, but the only way to re-establish that relationship here in the Physical is to start. If that is what you want.

yes, I know that the re-establishment of the relationship can only be done by me and my brother. But Michael can clarify some things. as possible connections.

However I must admit that if Michael tells me that my brother and I have any link I will  be very surprise . Because that's not how I feel.. I do not feel connected to him .. Did you feel connected to your sister at the time that you did not talk?

It seems to me that I am divided when it comes to my brother .. one part wants to try one approach and the other does not ...

With me there is always an effort to get me closer to someone when there is a breakup. There is a rapprochement when the other person has the initiative .. so it was Danny (cadence mate) and even then I stayed for a long time thinking if it would be worth it this rapprochement ..

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
2 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

yes, I know that the re-establishment of the relationship can only be done by me and my brother. But Michael can clarify some things. as possible connections.

However I must admit that if Michael tells me that my brother and I have any link I will  be very surprise . Because that's not how I feel.. I do not feel connected to him .. Did you feel connected to your sister at the time that you did not talk?

It seems to me that I am divided when it comes to my brother .. one part wants to try one approach and the other does not ...

With me there is always an effort to get me closer to someone when there is a breakup. There is a rapprochement when the other person has the initiative .. so it was Danny (cadence mate) and even then I stayed for a long time thinking if it would be worth it this rapprochement ..

I did not feel connected to my sister except for her being related to me. Definitely not in a metaphysical sense. There was too much imprinting, anxiety, and past experience in the way to feel it.

Edited by MichaelE
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

There are three types of agreements; social agreements, personality agreements, and essence agreements. Basically, you have agreements with everyone you meet, or interact with, even if it's just chatting with the mailman. That's a social agreement. Your interaction with your brother tells you what type of agreements you have, it might be something like shared accommodation or lifelong support etc. 

• WHAT/WOW! 1