H2nna

Tennis players?

H2nna

Been sick home today, so I've had too much time to watch the Australian Open and fangirl Serena. I do realise that tennis might not be top interest among TLEers, it is a bit young soulish status sport.  I know Roger Federer was channeled to be in 2/5. And willing to bet that Venus & Serena are task companions. Otherwise any guesses on roles etc?🎾

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Uma

Hi @H2nna

I'm the Roger Federer fan that got his info, and I'm a big tennis fan too. Also love Venus and Serena. I think Venus is a King-cast Artisan and Serena a Warrior-cast Sage.They definitely could be Task Companions but I haven't asked Michael. Roger is a Warrior-cast Sage from 2/5, and is in my Muse position of my Support Circle with the theme of Philanthropic Dominance. There's more to my Roger fandom than tennis 😁

I posted my Roggie channeling in my blog if you're interested. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

H2nna

I've read your blog @Uma! Roger is alledgedly in my entity but I do find Serena way more inspiring, the way she has had to work though racism, sexism and her mental focus during games is some jedi level stuff. Your guesses are very good, although I think she must be a Warrior by role.☺️

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Uma

Guessing roles and casting is a favorite pastime of mine but I'm  not very good at it. You could definitely be right about Serena. There's quite a difference between what Roger has faced as a human, and what Serena as faced.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jean Hamill

I agree, but Serena doesn't have to be quite so rude to the linesmen.

• LIKE/LOVE 1