Bobby

Michael Speaks - January 27, 2019 - State Of The Planet 2019

Uma

Very uplifting report from Michael! Thank you, @Troy, @Bobby and all participants. It really gives me enthusiasm to deal with whatever comes. It's not just hope any more, but actual energy to cope. Sighing a big sigh of relief, if only for a nanosecond while we roll up our sleeves and implement.

• LIKE/LOVE 24

Sarah
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

We do not see the patterns leaning toward suicide, but your species is playing out the ideas in many ways that are helping with your survival.

It is of no coincidence that several films have come in the past 5 to 10 years where the masses either turn on each other in unprecedented and mindless waves of violence or turn on themselves in unprecedented waves of violent suicide.

Films are the equivalent of waking dreams to process probabilities.

It is also of no coincidence that beloved and popular series have come about regarding time travel and the effort to steer and wake up humanity before it is "too late."

Now I'm wondering if Michael has a Netflix subscription! 😂 (How do causal entities know what we're watching?)

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 7

DianeHB
18 minutes ago, Sarah said:

Now I'm wondering if Michael has a Netflix subscription! 😂 (How do causal entities know what we're watching?)

Through their channel 😉. Troy loves Travelers. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • LOL 7

KurtisM

I'm gonna post a few things here that I talked about in the chat:

1. Realism is all about what IS real. It is a philosophy based in seeing whatever is presented to you, or appears to be as TRUE.
The difference between  Subjectivity and Objectivity though, is how much the Realist is invested in & defined by what they have determined is true.

Subjectivity can go one of two ways.

The first is where the Realist believes that the only thing that is real is how they feel/think, so they become defensive and justifying of their perceptions, while believing no one gets or can get them. The second is where the Realist believes that they (or another) are taking things too personally, and tries to distance from and dismiss that wrong/uncomfortable feeling to keep things from getting too real- so instead they allow themselves and others to just become things that things happen to, because "it is what it is". This Realist does not acknowledge the value and meaning of their experience, thinking it must be less real than what happens outside of them.

The Objective Realist does not get caught up in what is more or less real. They know that everything they and anyone else feels, thinks or does is real simply by the fact that it was experienced. It is all a part of the same reality, and a part of the same universe. Every dream, fantasy, illusion, fear, lie is just as real in its validity as what we see with our physical eyes and ears. This Realist emphasizes the validity and legitimacy of what one is experiencing because it IS REAL.

However, the Objective Realist prioritizes truths based in how sensible, appropriate, necessary, honest etc. they are. They are impartial in their perceptions and do not get caught up in feelings of what is true, but rely on truths that have proven to be trustworthy and reliable sources to act upon. This Realist sees all interpretations alongside each other, listening to them and making choices from there.

So if any of you start feeling consumed by the overwhelming feelings of what is happening, remember that your feelings ARE VALID, but they are not the only truth. There is more to see beyond just your perceptions and experiences and reactions.

2. Regarding the trends of SOCIAL EQUALITY and SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY & the end of patterns involving ORGANIZED RELIGION, OPPRESSION and PROSPERITY INEQUALITY:

The 21st Century contains THE MOST PIVOTAL choices we have ever had to make as a species within such a short 100 year time frame.

Let me go over everything set to occur in the 21st Century that the Ms have mentioned and more:

Turning Points in ENERGY SOURCING (renewable energy), ENERGY CONSUMPTION (consequential consideration and adjustment), WASTE MANAGEMENT (recyclable/biodegradable packaging and organisms that breakdown waste), CLIMATE AND ENVIRONMENT (climate change proactivity & disaster aid), INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (info glut and transparency), SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE (Being Involved) and DIET (Flexitarianism and Veganism).

Shifts towards PROSUMERISM over Consumerism; RENEWABLE, FREE ENERGY over Fossil Fuel Supplies; RAPID SPACE EXPLORATION (once we learn to take care of the Earth) and a RESOURCE-BASED ECONOMY over a Debt-Based Economy.

Breakthrough Realizations of our Global Oneness as Humanity through one or more of the following: CLIMATE/ENVIRONMENTAL CRISES; WIDE-SCALE POWER OUTAGES (of any source of energy we use); WAR; ET CONTACT/REVELATION/INTERVENTION; and/or a CRISIS OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

Strong Focus on overhauling issues involving ECONOMIC STANDARDS; FOOD SOURCES & SYSTEMS; CUSTODIAL ENVIRONMENTALISMPOLITICAL FACTIONS; and PRIVACY CONCERNS. Particularly from the following nations: United States, China, India, Russia, Brazil, Nigeria, Indonesia, Pakistan and Japan.

---

In Relationships: shifting from Detrimental Comparisons to INCLUSIVE SHARING, and shifting from Co-Dependency to CO-CREATION.

In Perspective: shifting from thinking we live Separate Lives that have no affect on each other, to BEING A PART OF OUR LIFE; and shifting from Organized/Oppressive Belief Systems towards FLEXIBLE PERSONALIZED SPIRITUALITY that is intertwined, enriching of and grounded with our physical existence (as in: not about ascension, recruitment or proselytization).

The implementation of AUGMENTED & VIRTUAL REALITY (which will drastically reduce the amount of stuff we need to make); LOCALIZED 3D PRINTING (which will mean everyone can make what they physically want/need at the touch of a button); and a complete AUTOMATION REVOLUTION in the next 40 years (which will render much of our labour (hard work) and computation-based workforce out of jobs in the name of better worker conditions and basic production efficiency.)

All of this will require that Capitalism shift into DEMOCRACY. It will also lead to the end of needing Money, because with everyone capable of having what they want and need, we will need no corporation to privatize resources we have to pay for. It will just be available if it is plentiful.

Any Corporation that does exist will create quality of life resources, products and services for the sake of contributing to the well-being of all that do and don't purchase their products. This means young soul nations like China and Brazil will not compete based on Rugged Individualism but based on creating the most/best SOCIAL BENEFIT.

The key to all of this is to find something you love to do that benefits the world, and then actually DO THAT. No Change above will come, if we don't do something to implement the ideals and values of a Mature Soul Paradigm.

Based on my explorations of how a species evolves through the Soul Ages, it seems to be that by the time the species collectively reaches Mature Level 2 and 3, any concept of privilege, debt, exclusivity, standardization etc. is replaced and updated by those of accessibility, sharing and inclusion. By the time we reach that point, everyone will be able to have and create what they physically need and want, without forced conditions, inheritances and artificial scarcity.

If the 21st Century is this revolutionary, then we will likely enter 2nd Level Mature by a fair margin by the end of this century. For a personality, the 2nd Level is all about comparing young soul values and mature soul values- and so it is for a collective.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • SAD 1
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

Heidi
1 hour ago, Sarah said:

First thought when I read that was, 'Bird Box,' anyone?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Juni
1 hour ago, DianeHB said:

Through their channel 😉. Troy loves Travelers. 

Depending on which channel the channel is watching!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 7

Uma
4 hours ago, Bobby said:

We do not see a single student moving through 2019 without confronting one element of delusion in the life that has to collapse and change.

So that makes me wonder what/where I'm deluded

and this is a great kindness reminder. 

4 hours ago, Bobby said:

These awakenings may be mocked or shunned or said to be "too late," but it would be valuable to everyone to embrace even the most vile of individuals who suddenly speak to having a realization.

I know that waking up brings a lot of chagrin--omg, how dumb was i not to realize that? and vulnerability, so it's a good reminder to me when we see people like Michael Cohen all of a sudden 'waking up' to the reality of who fuckface really is, and admitting it in public, that we have to embrace and include him as part of 'us'.

I wonder if I could do it with my sister so easily. Yes. i think I would welcome her awakening with open arms.

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 2

Rosario

Wow! So powerful and exciting! Thank you guys.  Let's get it!! 

On the most metaphysical and subatomic levels of humanity and reality, the aim is for reality to be SHARED, not COMPARED, for humans to return to being a part of Earth before launching inevitably to the stars.

I teared up :') ...this is so moving to me 🌌 ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Tincha
2 hours ago, Rosario said:

for humans to return to being a part of Earth before launching inevitably to the stars.

I teared up, too! ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Diane
10 hours ago, Uma said:

I wonder if I could do it with my sister so easily. Yes. i think I would welcome her awakening with open arms.

❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Diane

@Rosario

@Tincha

"I teared up :') ...this is so moving to me". Me too!

On the most metaphysical and subatomic levels of humanity and reality, the aim is for reality to be SHARED, not COMPARED, for humans to return to being a part of Earth before launching inevitably to the stars.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Wendy
9 hours ago, Rosario said:

I didn't quite tear up but was struck by this sentence too!

Of course now my big question is what is my delusion?   LOL how many of us will be asking Michael about this in our next sessions?  Will we get answers or have to discover ourselves in due time?  I've also recently entered the 7th stage of my 5th IM - COLLAPSE - so I'm also very tuned in to this on a personal level.   I find this all exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. 

@Umaeven though you did what you had to do with Nancy, I know deep down you really love her and have no doubt you would be leaping with joy if she does indeed wake up. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

petra
Thank You @Troy, Michael and questionnaires. NEW way, time, power, scale!

@Susan A Flow  Thank You, grand question, if anything, THIS IS IT: Organized religion has come to a close. Oppression as a form of power is over. Prosperity inequality is over.
I am alive in a time where those arcs end !!!  Aquarius and the impulsivity of new beginnings are on the horizon. I am old, but to know that the kids are all right, makes me tear up big-time, and soon I will be one of those kids, born into a world that allows us to grow and flourish, and our gifts and talents are not oppressed, but shared and welcomed.   
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

NicholasV

How does Social Equality work if everyone is a different Role? Aren't there inherent incompatibilities from each persons's varied role? A Server is not equivalent to a Sage right?

• EYEROLL/MEH 1

Connor

@NicholasV
It is true that a Server is not a Sage. It is also true that Orange is not Green, and yet the rainbow has room for both without preferring one over the other. Social Equality is about treating each other with inclusion and decency, it's about ensuring that people who fall through society's cracks are not left behind, and none of that has anything to do with Overleaves.

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 2

NicholasV

But surely Equality isn't about everyone getting the same experience. I think the I Ching advises that the best thing to do is allow people total freedom within separations which allow them to grow individually while respecting their differences. How do Mob killings embrace social equality?

Jackie

Thank you for sharing this! 

What a time to be alive!  I wish I knew Michael in my teens/20s when I thought someone made a mistake to drop me on earth...how evil....but wow, this is a great time to be alive, we are seeing the world change right in front of our eyes....I hope I am still alive in 2050 😜🥰🤪

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Christian
21 hours ago, NicholasV said:

How does Social Equality work if everyone is a different Role? Aren't there inherent incompatibilities from each persons's varied role? A Server is not equivalent to a Sage right?

It is not about the roles being equal.

It is about cops not killing unarmed black kids. It is about white college boys not getting off for rape. It is about no one having more money than the GDP of entire nations with they walk past people on the street who haven't eaten in days.

The roles are effective for what they do. They are not better or worse than each other.  They provide a function. Sages communicate. Warriors organize at the worker level. Servers support.  Artiisans challenge, desgin and build.  Priests inspire.  Kings organize at high level.

King says we should do X.  Priest gets people excited.  Sage cleary communicates why. Warrior organize the process.  Artisans design it. And servers team mom everyone.

That's my view of it anyway.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 3

Christian

Thank you for this @Troy

I have been dealing with a depression spiral the last few weeks.  It was particularly bad on the 27th.

This information was helpful to break it.

I know Michael doesn't necessarily say the things to inspire hope, but it often does.  And often when needed.

Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Leela Corman

@Uma and @Wendy I had the exact same question while reading this - Where am I most delusional in my life? and resolved to ask them about it in the next POF I'm part of. I also want to ask where I am most awake. I suspect that the answers to both might surprise me. I have been worried, lately, about my areas of delusion. It's maddening because by definition I can't really perceive them clearly, right? Argh!!

Regarding equality, "equivalent" and "equal" aren't the same thing. No one will be equivalent, but in our fundamental rights we are equal. Our world has conditioned us to doubt that we even have fundamental rights. I can feel that as I type this. 

70%. That seems like a pretty high probability rate for anything, huh? Especially stacked against a 3% counter-probability. I love this. Though I also remember them saying, of GW Bush, "We simply do not see this fragment finishing his term", and that sobers me up. 

Bumpy rides folks.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NicholasV

I feel like people widely skirt the core of the issue and don’t really discuss the real deal out in the open. I don’t know if people are aware that they do this or not.  It seems like if there are spiritual differences inherent in the population then equalizing everyone externally won’t fix the problem. If a King spiritually has more resources than anyone else, should this not be reflected externally? It almost seems unjust for a server who by nature requires less to be satisfied to own more than is required by nature. 

Mass suicide and mob killings seem like a terrible idea.

Troy
7 minutes ago, NicholasV said:

I feel like people widely skirt the core of the issue and don’t really discuss the real deal out in the open. I don’t know if people are aware that they do this or not.  It seems like if there are spiritual differences inherent in the population then equalizing everyone externally won’t fix the problem. If a King spiritually has more resources than anyone else, should this not be reflected externally? It almost seems unjust for a server who by nature requires less to be satisfied to own more than is required by nature. 

Equality among the masses isn't about how much we have or what we choose to accumulate in material goods to reflect our inner spiritual prosperity. Equality is about Rights, equal protection, equal access to choices, equal opportunities, equal consideration, equal value as lives and human beings. 

In a world of equality, there will still be people who want more than they need and need more than they want or some people who accumulate more material comforts than others, or still others whose role in society might require more resources for fulfillment than other roles, but the point would be that no one was kept from those things due to class, religion, race, sexuality, gender, etc.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 4

Leela Corman

What @Troy said. To which I'll add, the equality I believe they and we are referring to here is equal protection under the law, equal access to clean drinking water, clean air, food, and housing, equal protection from harm, etcetera. These things have nothing to do with roles. These are basic physical plane rights of existence that have long been withheld from many under systems of oppression including but not limited to chattel slavery and the structural racism that upheld it and persists to this day, misogyny, greed, and so on.

To which I will also add, fuck capitalism and torch the patriarchy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2

H2nna

If you look at the current old soul coutries, there are already models based on equality in place. Of course no of these work perfectly. 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 9