Bobby

Michael Speaks - January 27, 2019 - State Of The Planet 2019

Diane
3 hours ago, H2nna said:

If you look at the current old soul coutries, there are already models based on equality in place. Of course no of these work perfectly. 😂

I was just thinking about that a couple of days ago.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Diane
3 hours ago, H2nna said:

If you look at the current old soul coutries, there are already models based on equality in place. Of course no of these work perfectly. 😂

The same thought occurred to me a couple of days ago!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

I'll also jump in on the Equality bandwagon.

Basically what happens in the shift from a Young to a Mature Soul Paradigm is that everything in life shifts to being transparent and accessible.

In a Young Paradigm, due to the effort to compete, achieve and be an individual, standards of exclusivity necessarily evolve so that only certain people with the right attributes can win.

This means that whoever gets to win & have the most will determine whoever has less- further reinforcing the notions of exclusivity and privilege. This is usually done out of revenge or discrimination to exclude and punish those who challenged and oppressed the new winner's senses and potential. So those who look different, look ugly, look weak, who took from the new winner and hurt them- they will now be generalized and marginalized.

However those who are already winners who have the most, seeing that there is new competition, will do all they can to retain their position and avoid loss- often resorting to corruption to keep everyone below them controlled and distracted so they do not see the truth and rebel.

A Young Soul Paradigm can be equal in terms of giving everyone an equal opportunity to win- but even in that case the exclusivity shifts from being based on people having certain special attributes that make them stand out & gain more, and towards exclusivity based on what one is supposed to be striving for in life to be deemed successful.

In a Young Paradigm, there are only a few standards one can strive for to be successful, and to go against that means discrimination and distancing or punishment and corruption will result to keep one in line. Standardization is the norm because it is an enforced tradition, and one can only achieve, compete and express within that to maintain ideals of harmony. Or else one is deemed a threat to peace.

So in the shift to a Mature Paradigm, it will lead to the breakdown of these notions of exclusivity based on hierarchy or standardization.

This leads to efforts from people who are getting angrier and angrier at their treatment, building up potential energy until they just burst into chaos and destruction, then learning to refine that into strategic protests, upgrades and activist outlets to raise awareness and transparency.

Once awareness is brought to the issues of corruption and exclusivity that have kept those/that in unfair positions of power- and awareness is brought to the similarity and innocence of these other ways of being (in race, occupation, class, sex, dreams etc.)- people wake up to the fact that keeping people excluded from opportunity leads to an endless loop of intentional violence, seizing power and rebellion over and over again and inevitably bites one in the butt. And they tire of being divided and separated.

This helps make what those marginalized and generalized groups were prevented from, accessible to them- and it helps make potential ways of life that have been shunned from the public eye, seen and accessible and interwoven with the old standard ways.

In a Young Paradigm, everything is divided and excluded and either everything works as separate competing entities- or everyone adheres to just one or two styles at the expense of all else.

The latter makes sense in that people become tunnel visioned in a sense, reducing and containing diversity and expression to a few acceptable models.

While the former means that every single person, family, class, corporation, government, community, nation, ambition etc. is seen to be out for itself, a threat to one's success, and that one has no control over those other entities except through hiding, force or corruption.

The Mature Paradigm brings all people and things together & allows all people and things to be accessible to and in clear relationship with each other. Nothing is seen to stand on its own anymore.

So in the future of this Mature Paradigm we will all be able to shape our lives, careers, food systems, energy sources, governments, corporations, relationships etc. without having someone force or deceive us into staying with them even if it's not good for us, or into supporting their specific idea of success- because we are all a part of the whole and there is no one and nothing in supreme power over us. Power becomes shared, relationships built upon resonance, and above all having a happy, healthy life in which one can thrive and not just survive, becomes built into the system- because if one is alive on the Earth, they inherently are worth having their rights and needs met. You don't need to do anything to earn your survival.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sam K

What is the "organized religion" referred to here?  I'm pretty sure I understand their meaning, but it can refer to a few different concepts, so how is that term generally understood in this community?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Diane

"for humans to return to being a part of Earth before launching inevitably to the stars."

"My, my, time flies, one step

And we're on the moon

Next step into the stars

My, my, time flies

Maybe we could be there soon

A one way ticket to Mars"

... Listening to Enya ... 

I will ask Michael about connections.  I wonder if she is an active Michael student.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Jeroen

"On the most metaphysical and subatomic levels of humanity and reality, the aim is for reality to be SHARED, not COMPARED, for humans to return to being a part of Earth before launching inevitably to the stars."

I came across this song recently which made me think of how beautiful our Universe is and how much we have to look forward to in our launch to the stars.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

NicholasV

I see some resonance with astrological predictions for this current time period of the US. The possibility for widespread, unexpected and possibly violent mob-like actions can fit with the arc of Uranus in Cetus. But in addition to this trend what I read is that there is another arc happening simultaneously which is called Venus in Pegasus. This second arc is where people may have enormous, expansive, peak aspirations to “soar above” everything. The myth of Pegasus deals with the possibly foolhearty ambition to fly too high, but I believe the ending hasn’t been written on who wins with respect to these two trends.

Uma

Bumped this because reading it again today made me feel better. Hope it does the same for you.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Diane
1 hour ago, Uma said:

Bumped this because reading it again today made me feel better. Hope it does the same for you.

Thanks, Uma.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Uma
On 1/27/2019 at 6:26 PM, Bobby said:

2019 is a pivotal year within a pivotal Century and we think this is the year in which the more profound anchoring of effects will take place.

Must be all this pivoting that is causing the friction that we feel. Nothing like signing up for exciting times. I'm counting on Essence to register this info so that next time it comes up ... who am I kidding? As hard as it gets, I'm glad I'm here at this time. I just have to keep reminding myself of the big picture. So much to remember. AND there's always more.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

@Uma, honestly the best I can tell myself lately is to just take it one step at a time. That's one of the few things that have helped me keep going rather than sinking.

Might as well make Dory's "just keep swimming" my 2019 Motto.

My Essence says we're en route for more Convergences than Divergences in the decades ahead, which makes sense as the IS is said to collapse parallels by ending or merging them altogether. Plus we're in the Generational Karma of Collapse.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby
48 minutes ago, Uma said:

Must be all this pivoting that is causing the friction that we feel. Nothing like signing up for exciting times. I'm counting on Essence to register this info so that next time it comes up ... who am I kidding? As hard as it gets, I'm glad I'm here at this time. I just have to keep reminding myself of the big picture. So much to remember. AND there's always more.

Makes me think of that future lifetime of mine where Michael said they relayed info about this lifetime and the Infinite Soul manifestation...

MEntity: Oh Gawd... he JUST won't stop speaking!

🙂

• LOL 5

Jeroen

@Uma Thanks for bumping this.

"MEntity:
Organized religion has come to a close. It will not disappear, but that arc of influence and status that shaped the world is over. There will be transition, but it is over. Oppression as a form of power is over. This may not seem possible, but it is over. Oppression will always exist in some form in some relationships, but not as a global form of power. Again, this will require transition and it will not disappear, but it is over."

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see organized religion as coming to a close. Good riddance. The same for oppression as a form of power.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM
14 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

@Uma Thanks for bumping this.

"MEntity:
Organized religion has come to a close. It will not disappear, but that arc of influence and status that shaped the world is over. There will be transition, but it is over. Oppression as a form of power is over. This may not seem possible, but it is over. Oppression will always exist in some form in some relationships, but not as a global form of power. Again, this will require transition and it will not disappear, but it is over."

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see organized religion as coming to a close. Good riddance. The same for oppression as a form of power.

Don't forget prosperity inequality!

Seriously a world where everyone at the very least has their vital needs met is a world that is far more alive and creative than a world where we have to survive from paycheck to paycheck while we see those in power hoarding it all.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4