Troy

ENERGY REPORT: February 2019

Crystal

Thank you, @Troy, so much! What a lovely energy boost on a Saturday morning with sleeping cats scattered 'round the room. I have been feeling some of this "hurry up and wait" energy, especially around all the potential candidates and issues for 2020. I had to unsubscribe from my Indivisible FB group because it was making me go full Priest in Zeal and...no, just no, I don't need that. ♥️ ❣️ I needed this.

Edited by Crystal
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Maureen

Thank you, Troy!!  I've most certainly been experiencing this:

For most of our students, February and March may feel a bit like a “hurry up and wait” energy that has a calm anxiousness about it, a frenetic and frustrating energy, but also a sense of progress. This comes from the mix of Flow and Moving Center in effect as populations dance between the negative and positive poles.

"Be Beyond" reminded me of "Be Best" and the juxtapositioning made me laugh out loud. It may not have been intentional humour but I'll take a good laugh when I see it... especially these days.  😜

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 3

KurtisM

"Hurry up and wait!" lol it does feel that way- like we're at a standstill and not just want but NEED to move. But- Patience, hang in there.

I find it interesting that Michael hasn't talked much about Flow sliding to the expression axis goals, so I'll give my own interpretation:

---

Acceptance is about the goal or motivation towards becoming more affectionate, kinder, embracing, including, loving etc.- but it is challenged by all the parts in itself or others that are cruel, unkind, inconsiderate, exclusive, hateful etc. It is painful for Acceptance to see/feel rejection, so it covers it up and pretends to accept and tolerate differences when it hides prejudices, or it makes others cover up and smooth over differences, not allowing the expression of truth.

Discrimination is about the goal or motivation towards becoming more integral, discerning, appropriate, mindful, distinguished etc.- but it is challenged by all the parts in it or others that are blindly accepting, indiscriminate, compromising, lenient, deceitful etc. It is painful for Discrimination to see/feel inauthenticity, so it bluntly and relentlessly rejects everything beyond its standards, creating stalemates and gridlocks, or it becomes caught up in its lack of proper standards, becoming disgusted and offended with itself which is then projected onto others.

The coverup/compromise of Acceptance and the gridlock/stalemate of Discrimination both lead to Inertia and Stagnation, which continue causing divisions of confidence and expression that at some point just require basic Honesty.

Honesty for Expression Goals is all about setting clear boundaries while giving everyone equal rights to express their terms. This leads to a sense of structure and common ground which becomes the basis of Freedom in the respective relationship, mind or direction.

Essentially why we're choosing expression goals is because we've been giving our power over to others by forgoing our own truth, or we've been taking power from others by diminishing, removing and eradicating their truth.

It's basic Co-Dependency. Co-Dependency doesn't end in a Mature Paradigm, it just keeps being revealed and transformed into Co-Creativity and Mutualism. 

Regarding the possibility we're moving into a sense of +Creativity, I find this interesting because in the January 2019 ER the Ms said this:

"From what we can see, this immersion in Delusion, Frustration, and Inertia will likely be short-lived for our students who started off the year in this chaotic state, but this may escalate on a larger scale in the world. This is not a prediction, but a comment on the likelihood that the Negative Poles will be emphasized for the first 3 to 6 months and may or may not move to the Positive Poles at some point."

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Diane
1 hour ago, Troy said:

There are times in a life and on a planet when events or people or relationships seem at a standstill or terribly disrupted or unending or boring or too intense, even too painful, but it will always help you to BE BEYOND THIS. What we mean is that it is okay to know you exist beyond whatever you are experiencing now. You need not escape into that future, but you exist in that future

Had a couple of intense days last week and it took me a while to get to  "BE BEYOND THIS".  It is interesting to see the process explained here.

Thank you, Troy.  Always look forward to our monthly Energy Reports.

Edited by Diane
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Leela Corman

Wow, all of this resonates so completely, it might be eerie if it weren't so comforting. I have been slogging through some heavy personal emotional struggles for months now, a situation that began with other people but is now entirely me and my feelings. I've been feeling trapped in the past and in my emotions as if in quicksand. I tried everything I know how to do - meditation, intellectualizing, trying to get lost in work, space clearing, de-cording and re-cording, too much tarot, and so on. Finally two days ago I had another bout of being trapped in my own emotional storm, crying on my bike ride, feeling stupid and stuck, when I suddenly felt and saw, so clearly, my future self reaching out to me. Literally - I got a vision of a hand reaching out to me, and a sense of it coming from a specific time later in this year, pulling me across the months between now and then. It was so clear, it drove out all my bad feelings. So that night in my meditation, I focused on that, asking some questions and trying to zero in on what might be coming, when I heard her say "Trust me". Ever since then I've had really good results just imagining grabbing that hand and getting pulled across the year. I think this is working so well where other methods didn't because it turns my attention to the future, rather than using it to try and process or comprehend the past. It also takes my attention away from wishing other people would behave differently, and redirects it back to my own creative energy.

I should add, as background, that I've long made a practice of talking to past selves (meaning, past "mes", in this lifetime). I choose a hard moment from my past, go back to her, and tell her where we are right now. In retrospect, I can identify specific times when a future me must have done that, because there are certain moments in my life where I felt an inexplicable comforting force accompanied by a little download of information and sometimes even a voice telling me something very clearly. It's not anything supernatural, it's just me reassuring myself, from another time. I've tried, more recently, to get better at seeking out future "me". But this is the first time it's happened. And not even in meditation - I was biking in traffic, distracted, sad, and annoyed.

Looking forward to seeing what shakes out all around on the 19th! Safe travels everyone.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 5

Luciana Flora
4 hours ago, Troy said:

BE BEYOND - There are times in a life and on a planet when events or people or relationships seem at a standstill or terribly disrupted or unending or boring or too intense, even too painful, but it will always help you to BE BEYOND THIS. What we mean is that it is okay to know you exist beyond whatever you are experiencing now. You need not escape into that future, but you exist in that future. For example, there is a future when the King known as Donald Trump is no longer in power. It exists. And you exist there, as well. It is okay to know this and to connect to the anchor of this truth. There is a future where you have the job you seek. There is a future where you are happy again. There is a future where you fall in love again. There is a future when your pain is relieved. And so on. Let yourself BE BEYOND the moment without losing yourself to the moment. Let yourself be in the moment, but not lost to it when you are overwhelmed. Let yourself connect to the greater patterns of your life so that you can more easily navigate your way toward more desired outcomes. Be Beyond

I loved that part !! But for me I think this would fit my whole trip. Maybe it's because of my cast being Artisan.

I've always found it easier to see myself cast than my role.

A few years ago when I doubted that one day I could have a job and financial indepen- dence would be nice if someone had said that to me. But now I will try to apply in other areas of my life that I feel in need of improvement.

I loved it, but I think it is for my whole life and not only for February .. because with me it seems to be a constant ..

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Leela Corman

*I meant to add, above, that what I experienced feels resonant with what Michael said here in terms of "Being beyond" and knowing that there is a future where we are past whatever we're currently struggling with, whether that struggle is merely frustrating, or heartbreaking. There's a future where you're over the old lover, have figured out how to find a better job, have healed up from an injury, have found those boots on sale and in your size, where that budget neo-Fascist is no longer in the White House, and so on. 

I feel us waking up, I really do. It's awful to wake up and really be honest that you're looking at a mess, which is what we're doing - in our environment, our political systems, our horrible systemic racism and misogyny, but I feel like people are finally beginning to see it, myself included, and that's how it has to start, right? 

p.s. Your monthly reminder to Fuck capitalism and torch the patriarchy ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

Janet
On 2/9/2019 at 9:00 AM, Troy said:

What we mean is that it is okay to know you exist beyond whatever you are experiencing now. You need not escape into that future, but you exist in that future. For example, there is a future when the King known as Donald Trump is no longer in power. It exists.

This has been my personal coping mechanism for some time now. Every time I reach a breaking point, I remind myself that if we got past some of the more horrific things in our past history, we will get through this time period as well. And perhaps the difficulty of this time frame is an essential part of why Essence decided to incarnate now. Nice job, Essence. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • LOL 1

JohnM

Wow!   This reflects exactly what I've been feeling and observing so far this month.   I can feel things moving in the right direction, but not at all clean or easy.   I can also say the January report validated with me, but then these energy reports almost always do.   Things are looking bumpy, but I'll try to enjoy the ride.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Michèle

"There is a future where you have the job you seek." They listened to my rant from last month 😂 "There is a future where you are happy again. There is a futurewhere you fall in love again. There is a future when your pain is relieved. And so on. Let yourself BEBEYOND the moment without losing yourself to the moment. Let yourself be in the moment, but not lost to it when you are overwhelmed. Let yourself connect to the greater patterns of your life so that you can more easily navigate your way toward more desired outcomes. Be Beyond."  

So easy to forget in the face of the DAILY GRIND - and so good to be reminded of the truth that other times will come too. 

💜💚 Love and blessings to you all and to @Troy and Michael for sending us these beacons of hope ( I know what Michael thinks of hope and I disagree). Hang in there folks!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Michèle
On 2/9/2019 at 10:51 PM, Leela Corman said:

*I meant to add, above, that what I experienced feels resonant with what Michael said here in terms of "Being beyond" and knowing that there is a future where we are past whatever we're currently struggling with, whether that struggle is merely frustrating, or heartbreaking. There's a future where you're over the old lover, have figured out how to find a better job, have healed up from an injury, have found those boots on sale and in your size, where that budget neo-Fascist is no longer in the White House, and so on. 

I feel us waking up, I really do. It's awful to wake up and really be honest that you're looking at a mess, which is what we're doing - in our environment, our political systems, our horrible systemic racism and misogyny, but I feel like people are finally beginning to see it, myself included, and that's how it has to start, right? 

p.s. Your monthly reminder to Fuck capitalism and torch the patriarchy ❤️

I love your whole post but mostly your PS. That's the spirit! 💪🤜🤛🙌

• LIKE/LOVE 2

WolfAmethyst
On 2/9/2019 at 11:00 AM, Troy said:

For most of our students, February and March may feel a bit like a “hurry up and wait” energy that has a calm anxiousness about it, a frenetic and frustrating energy but also a sense of progress. This comes from the mix of Flow and Moving Center in effect as populations dance between the negative and positive poles.

We do not have a lot to report for February but can say that it will be helpful for our students to keep in mind that progress is happening and is moving toward desired directions in personal, community, and global terms, but this may not be obvious in this wave of calm chaos transition.

In other words, a helpful February phrase might be to just “hang in there.”

February 19th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  ENERGY BOOST -  This looks like a wave of energy that may amplify energy, events, an intensity in some area of the personal life and world events. We do not know how this will play out, but it is a sense of acceleration.

Trump Declares "National Emergency"

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/lpPD9OYLgXLWYNwt7r" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/looneytunesworldofmayhem-lpPD9OYLgXLWYNwt7r">via GIPHY</a></p>

Edited by WolfAmethyst
trying to add gif of Wile E Coyote

Nadine
On 2/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, Troy said:

February 19th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  ENERGY BOOST -  This looks like a wave of energy that may amplify energy, events, an intensity in some area of the personal life and world events. We do not know how this will play out, but it is a sense of acceleration.

Although this doesn't necessarily sound like a pleasant Energy Shift, I could definitely use an energy boost right now. I've been super exhausted and tired for the last week or so, no matter how much I sleep. 😴

• LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM

For me I think the Energy Boost is related to a greater focus on my Studies and Work, not really school related but personal studies on things important to me like Economic and Social Paradigm Shifts, writing my Stories, composing Music, Moving more etc.

Actual School and Work stuff are not as enticing but feel more like support to my actual commitments and projects. What Ive been learning in Design class for instance is very helpful for me to organize my information.

I'm waiting for a few things to come into play for me to begin researching how and where to change my job, but I dont have total control over those things atm so I've been thinking I may as well just have to jump in and start the research now.

I'm not as scared about hurting the feelings of or inconveniencing my current coworkers any more by ending my current job. But I am afraid of getting into another 9 to 5 minimum wage job in which im stuck in another rut.

Though yesterday after yoga I did a meditation and asked for insight around anything. What came into clarity was first related to music and opening up a new book of my life, but whoever was talking to me said that the next chapter wont commence and I won't get to where I desire if I do not change my job.

Assuming it's clear and true, my Essence has also repeatedly said that I need to change my job to get out of my inertia.

I tried to argue with the voice about their statements, but what they said struck me:

"This job does not have to be THE job. It is just the key to opening up what's beyond your current point.

It also doesn't have to be a 9 to 5 Minimum Wage Job, you have more options than that."

I've just been resisting it for multiple reasons, and distrusting my inner voices because I am not a blind believer or fatalist in what I or anyone else say, but perhaps these guides are right. A job change is necessary. And it isn't the last job I will have.

I wonder if there are any jobs I can get here that aren't Minimum Wage soul suckers. I was thinking they all had to be but maybe there are more options than that.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Juni

I barely slept at all last night, after being nearly unable to wake up the last few mornings-I seem to be processing this in a very literal fashion. It sucks.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 3

DianeHB
1 hour ago, Juni said:

I barely slept at all last night, after being nearly unable to wake up the last few mornings-I seem to be processing this in a very literal fashion. It sucks.

I've been having a similar couple of days. Restless all day, nonstop checking Facebook, restless/anxious sleep, waking up too early, and then zombie-like during the day (but still anxious). Apparently you be restless AND lethargic at the same time. I've also been mildly sick for the last week.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 4

Maureen

Frankly, I never sleep well (it's complicated) and lately it's been almost intolerable with over-the-top anxiety but last night I actually had (for me) a fairly good sleep. 

I was out and about today, driving, supermarket, hospital and online and did notice an upturn in energy today that felt like a pull between FRUSTRATIVE and PRODUCTIVE -- like people either are going about their business getting shit done or want to get shit done but can't -- reflecting the MOVING Centerd year. Case in point is the Trump debacle that points at "fuckface and his fucktard cohorts (including his family) should be in prison already" to "so much shit is coming out (productive) in the last few days we can't keep up with it." 

And then... what DO we actually DO about it... What do we do with all this ENERGY? Where do we put it?

One thing we need is a massive MARCH in the U.S. protesting Trump BUT who would it be directed at to be the actual audience. You need to direct it at the (right) people who are in positions of power right now who would receive the energetic, pointed, outrage and be in a position to actually DO something... anything right now about "IT". 

I feel something similar when I read @Mike Cleverlyposts on FB about what is happening, or NOT happening, with Brexit.

For most of our students, February and March may feel a bit like a “hurry up and wait” energy that has a calm anxiousness about it, a frenetic and frustrating energy but also a sense of progress. This comes from the mix of Flow and Moving Center in effect as populations dance between the negative and positive poles.

I just re-read the beginning of the Energy Report and, YES, I can feel the BURN that is slowly moving to BURNOUT for many.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Leela Corman

I am definitely feeling that cycle between productive and frustrative. In my personal life, I'm frustrated that certain situations remain unresolved but equally frustrated with myself for still longing for that resolve, chagrined at what seems like an inability to move on. I have been feeling incremental movement in myself, at least, if not in some situations where I don't have complete control. But today especially, I'm really feeling something shifting. I have some more emotional energy being freed up. I do worry that it's just the "up" part of the cycle I've been in for months and that I'm going to crash back into the "down" part of the  and again soon.

Also, last night my daughter got some kind of huge swollen bug bite and today her teacher called and told me it popped and she had a fever, so I went into controlled PTSD mode and took her to the doctor and she was FINE. Like, no fever, running around, acting normal. I'm grateful for her teachers' vigilance and I know that my PTSD is impossible to avoid triggering sometimes, but this shit sends me into a bad place. 

Definitely feeling both the incremental loosening up of energy, and the frustration of wanting certain situations to change but they seem completely stuck. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Rosario

February 19th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  ENERGY BOOST -  This looks like a wave of energy that may amplify energy, events, an intensity in some area of the personal life and world events. We do not know how this will play out, but it is a sense of acceleration.

these nights I've been meditating under the moon, gives me a feeling of peace and amplified energy too.  

And today BTS announced a concert in Sao Paulo. If all goes to plan....I'm going :')

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy

I hope this energy boost/shift kicks in because I've been completely wonky for the past two weeks. Sleep has been a mess. Bring on the energy boost!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Tyrone

Also toward that energy boost:

Bernie Sanders just officially announced his run for president in the Democratic primary.  Within the first 4 hours of announcing, his campaign raised over $1.5 million, more than Kamala Harris did in her first day.  Grassroots excitement is huge right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Troy
Just now, Tyrone said:

Also toward that energy boost:

Bernie Sanders just officially announced his run for president in the Democratic primary.  Within the first 4 hours of announcing, his campaign raised over $1.5 million, more than Kamala Harris did in her first day.  Grassroots excitement is huge right now.

I've been on about this all day today but not because I'm excited. His announcement brings dread for me. I so appreciate his ideals, but we've yet to see a practical plan for implementing his ideals. The ideals are worth the gamble, but it could also backfire. But more than that, I dread the return of toxic bros and another division in the Party and another round of trying to get Bernie to pay attention to the issues facing people of color and not just privileged white people and another round of those privileged toxic bros throwing the election because they didn't get what they wanted. For now, I'll go with your optimistic take on it and hope for the best.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

NickG

I woke up this morning at 6am completely out of it. I lay in my dark room and turned over to look at the time and couldn’t think of any other response other than “why?” I never wake up that early and much prefer being a night owl to being a morning person. Over the past couple days though I feel like I’m on solid footing, a kind of new internal, plateau I can launch from and look forward. I’m having to start thinking about the future again as I’ll finally graduate (if all things go well lol) this semester. I’ll then have to start looking for jobs and a way to move out. No idea how I’m going to do that, especially since I’ll have to start paying my student loans back 6 months after I graduate. How the hell do people afford to live these days? Lol

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Tyrone
1 hour ago, Troy said:

But more than that, I dread the return of toxic bros and another division in the Party and another round of trying to get Bernie to pay attention to the issues facing people of color and not just privileged white people 

Honestly from reading that, it feels like there's so much to unpack right there that I'm not actually sure where to start, or even if it's possible...

For one, my observations of Bernie's actions before and during his political career have had some of the *most* alignment with the interests of people of color than other political figures.  It kills me when people talk as if things like increasing social programs, ending corruption in politics, ending regime-change wars, and campaigning for the working class of this country is something that exclusively benefits "privileged white people".  On *multiple* levels, nothing could be further from the truth, and the logic jump is insane to me...  and that's not even talking about the guy's *actual* history with fights for racial justice.  

1 hour ago, Troy said:

we've yet to see a practical plan for implementing his ideals. The ideals are worth the gamble, but it could also backfire.

I feel like this would need a whole separate conversational thread for me to ask how the global mainstream or social democracy should be considered a "gamble" that could "backfire", outside of a concerted effort from those in power to continue dividing people.  

• LIKE/LOVE 8