Troy

ENERGY REPORT: February 2019

DianeHB

Did you all know that there’s a super moon tonight coinciding with the energy shift??

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Nadine
1 hour ago, DianeHB said:

Did you all know that there’s a super moon tonight coinciding with the energy shift??

Yes, and it was beautiful! I wanted to start writing down the astrological events that happen during Energy Shifts and Nexuses because Michael said that Nexuses are usually accompanied by astrological events. I've noticed that it's been mostly during full and new moons. I'll start tracking it and will share with you guys later on this year 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

AnnaD

I have had a mix of great restful sleeps and anxiety over something utterly foolish I did. I was exasperated and I said semi publicly a truth but without evidence, which I have since retracted from social media. I retracted it because I could lose my job over it and I got frustrated and shot my mouth off over understaffing, which then triggered from a higher up a damage control press release revealing actual staffing facts which endorsed my rant about systemic short staffing. Anyhow, I have not lost my job... yet. Famous last words. So I sure my idiocy was screenshot and shown to people in charge. I have a reputation as a running mouth over shortstaffing so this was act in haste repent at leisure gold medal. 

I feel chastened by the whole experience but it has also made me think twice about shooting my mouth off on social media. I have to be a representative of truth with evidence, not some idiot who rants without evidence.  Frustration? Tick. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Nadine

@AnnaD I had a similar experience on the weekend. About 2 weeks ago, I had talked to a friend of mine (let's call him friend nr.1) about some issues I had with my ex-husband, who got himself in a pickle AGAIN and was low key asking me for money AGAIN. I was very conflicted about this and luckily another friend of mine, whom my ex-husband had also asked for money, decided to help him out. As my ex-husband had asked him not to comment anything about this to me, he asked me to keep quiet about it. But when friend Nr. 1, whom at this time did not know either one of them, asked me if I had decided to give my ex-husband the money, I told him I didn't have to, because friend Nr.2 took care of it. On saturday I was at a birthday party where both of these friends were present and got to know each other for the first time. And friend Nr.1 decided to ask IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY why the other one decided to still give my ex money. It was super uncomfortable and awkward and uncalled for. I had a long conversation with both of them the next day, having to explain to one why the other knew about the money, which made me feel like I had been super disloyal, and having to explain to the other one that it is not okay AT ALL to start discussing issues or problems I have and that I share with him IN PUBLIC, which should acutally be a no brainer. I could have done without this episode. And I was angry at myself for sharing my issues with somebody who apparently can't keep his mouth shut, being kind of mad at myself for not keeping this issue to myself.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't have any consequences for you, @AnnaD. Shit like that happens. It sucks, but it happens. We have a mouth. It's not always easy to control it in the way we'd like to 😉 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 1

AnnaD

@Nadine, I am so relieved that you have experienced people with running mouth problems too. It is like being seen shitting your pants in public and not being anywhere secluded. Privacy is just a fucking illusion anyway and denial of everyone's connection to everyone else. Also, everyone has an opinion and relative sensitivities to asking certain things in public or asking things of someone privately. I feel for you that was awkward. I see you... (argh!) let it go quiet and I hope that it quietens down and with everyone knowing at least there is no secrets, if no secrets is some advantage? lol

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Evelin
10 hours ago, Troy said:

I hope this energy boost/shift kicks in because I've been completely wonky for the past two weeks. Sleep has been a mess. Bring on the energy boost!

Me, three.

I can't recall the last time I had a full night's sleep. Six months ago...? The kind of sleep where you don't wake up every hour or two, and where you are not constantly drifting into and out of dreams which all blur in your half-awake mind and you can't remember what it feels like to completely black out, rest, in a trusting way, to not be aware of yourself and your thoughts and feelings all the F***ing time.

So now, for the first time in my life I actually got a prescription for sleeping pills, I use them sparingly and they do help somewhat.
This is all so weird for me because I have always enjoyed sleeping and now I'm between two extremes: I either can't fall asleep for hours or when I finally fall asleep, I can't bring myself to wake up.

Also had a bad sinus infection that needed antibiotics and now I can't tell if the pressure I feel at the nape of my neck is from the antidepressants, the remnant of that sinus thing or some global energy thing I can't make sense of or sense clearly. Argh! I'm so tired!

Yesterday morning it turned out I had completely forgotten about a big work project, so now I'm hurriedly catching up on that. I nearly fainted when I realized I had *forgotten* something work related! So unlike me. Then I realized I have been so tired it would be OK to faint -- if I can't sleep, at least then I could get a moment of complete rest. Now that's depressing...

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 8

KurtisM

Yesterday wasn't like an actual boost in physical energy, but definitely a boost in intellectual clarity. In fact I'm quite tired of doing work I don't actually like. I'm pissed off at a debt-based economy. But I'm not projecting blame onto it, I just know it does not and can not work anymore.

I'm trying to strike a balance between pushing to get things done and doing something else to replenish me but it's completely new to me to stop stuff willingly. Ever since I went Vegan the goals I slide to have switched from Acceptance and Discrimination to Submission and Reevaluation.

I find myself doing breaks and reflecting and reaching within far more often, not out of simple choice but out of complete necessity or I WILL burnout.

From reading all of your comments I can see why it is a Moving Artisan year in Flow. We want to go, but we can't and there's a lot to change to move. I don't like using hope, but I do hope that this energy stops and we can see actual progress come out.

At the very least it's all familiar energy for me. I feel like how I did in 2015 when I was working out my addiction to resentment and obstinacy.

My guess is the Moving Center has a predominant Emotional Part that is making us further feel like we're spinning our wheels because we're attached to these symbols of a better past or future that is not manifesting (expressing). So we're short circuiting with energy rising. And that energy is going to pop at some point, which I'm guessing would lead to the -Pole of Empowerment: Rebellion.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

CurvyWords

I had been feeling a little "stuck" this month, January was rife with big and little awakenings, discoveries, resonance, all kinds of new understandings and things clicking into place. Becoming awake, coming into "myself", the decision to Live, etc. February had some of this as well, but a lot less, and almost what felt like regression as I was in full zeal over a personal matter and feeling like I had lost some of that inner peace and clarity I got over the previous month. However, yesterday was awesome! I've been reading some non-Michael material (dipping my toe into those ascension nutjobs 😜), and doing a lot of what felt like Good Work. I had a great meditation session, felt really energized and just in sync, came to some pretty awesome realizations that helped me resolve some fear/apprehension I had about certain things. Recentered my focus on my spiritual studies and growth and moved away from this false personality, negative poled, zeal-ridden, compassionless warpath I'd been on in my personal life. Got some perspective, got some distance, feeling much better. Only to see that it might be due to this energy shift! Well worth the wait! This is especially awesome because I've always felt a certain kind of disconnection from the energy reports. Like I'd read them and be like "ok...I guess" LOL. But this doesn't feel like coincidence, it's yet another synchronicity in a short period of time that's kind of letting me know I'm on the right path and in the right spaces. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

John Roth
On 2/19/2019 at 6:44 PM, Troy said:

I've been on about this all day today but not because I'm excited. His announcement brings dread for me. I so appreciate his ideals, but we've yet to see a practical plan for implementing his ideals. The ideals are worth the gamble, but it could also backfire. But more than that, I dread the return of toxic bros and another division in the Party and another round of trying to get Bernie to pay attention to the issues facing people of color and not just privileged white people and another round of those privileged toxic bros throwing the election because they didn't get what they wanted. For now, I'll go with your optimistic take on it and hope for the best.

My take on this is simple: The Boomers have held on to power too long, and they should get the **** off the stage and make way for someone in Gen X. Bernie's proper role is as a public intellectual, not as the President of the US. It's way past time for a changing of the guard.

It's over a year to the first primaries, longer to the conventions and the election. If Michael is right, there's going to be a huge change in consciousness over that time period. I'm seeing signs of that in the small slice of the media I look at.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 4

KurtisM

You know I've been thinking recently that we really need a SKEPTIC year.

We need a year that encourages us to hone in all of the falsities, lies, misconceptions, prejudices, misinformation, unfounded claims etc. that we have about life in general.

We take in so much info without even really questioning it, resulting in overload and info glut and selective listening.

We need a year that can just deconstruct all of the bullshit we've been fed about the economy, marketing, survival, relationships, science, spirituality, creativity etc.

Does anyone else agree? I'm kind of curious.

Maybe if we have a Skeptic year and aim for the +Pole of Investigation while tending to our collective skeptic blindspot of Dissatisfaction and the excuses used to prolong it, we will be able to better build a sound resource and choice-based economy.

We need a fresh slate, a mental clarity brought about by disillusionment with and doubt of the status quo.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Juni

My sleep and health have been seriously crap lately. I'm looking forward to a Nexus, if it gets rid of this jangly  free floating energy.   This is no fun.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 3

KurtisM

@Juni, I'd look at around March 5th/6th/7th for a good date of nexus.

Probably a Divergence but that's just my theory since we're all itching to just DO SOMETHING DIFERENT.

Nexus usually happen around Astrological phenomena.

Uranus moves into Taurus for good then (until 2025/26!), and we have a New Moon in Pisces while Mercury goes retrograde in the same sign.

There are some interesting aspects too.

Based off these energies I'm guessing there's going to be some serious confusion and  disillusionment happening around what is the Truth, and how to express it. It could be the ignition for this year's theme of RAPID REALIZATION.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

@Juni, what would the implications of that be?

I am deep in the frustrative energy right now. I feel trapped in a personal slog, and anxious about how the frustrative side of things is affecting other people in my life who I rely on. I AM SO FRUSTRATED. I feel so stuck. I feel like certain personal situations are never going to move forward. This week especially, I'm having a very hard time connecting with the future in which these things have passed.

Meanwhile my career continues to go great and people keep giving me cool jobs and residencies and stuff, and my heart is so heavy it's hard to feel connected to it. That's not a complaint, except really about myself and my stupid heart.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 3

Amira Sa'Di
On 2/9/2019 at 10:08 AM, Crystal said:

What a lovely energy boost on a Saturday morning with sleeping cats scattered 'round the room.

Hi Crystal, I know this is like so totally off topic, but.....

How do you get all those cats to sleep peacefully in the same room? Catillac and Angel don't get along at all. She's a scaredy 5-year-old (or so), and he's a frisky, energetic 2-year-old (or so). Feliway makes her a bit more confident, but they still snarl and fight. Alas.....

Crystal
On 2/28/2019 at 12:52 PM, Amira Sa'Di said:

Hi Crystal, I know this is like so totally off topic, but.....

How do you get all those cats to sleep peacefully in the same room? Catillac and Angel don't get along at all. She's a scaredy 5-year-old (or so), and he's a frisky, energetic 2-year-old (or so). Feliway makes her a bit more confident, but they still snarl and fight. Alas.....

Hi Amira, I remember you posting about Catillac some time ago - glad to hear you and he are settled in well,  and now you have Cat #2! Feliway does help, and so does adding vertical space. I don't know how big your house/apartment is - I have a house so my cats have room to run around and get out of each other's faces. If you have an apartment, add a cat condo or two; that will give Angel a place to retreat. I have a friend who lives in a teeny studio with two cats - having a cat condo is vital to keeping the peace in the household (and the furniture unscathed!).

And make sure that Catillac isn't bullying her away from food and litter. Sometimes cats will compete for the food dish - can you feed them separately? I have to feed my girls separately, or Daenerys, the cat in my icon, bullies Anastasia away from the food. 

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about cats further - I can ask my friend who works for the SPCA for her advice too.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Well... I had the worst stomach flu I have ever had in my life yesterday. My family contracted some sort of disease from a family member's birthday and I seem to have caught it a few days after them.

I also didn't eat much yesterday because of time constraints so I tried buying snacks from the vending machine to quench my hunger until I got back home- never doing that again as I think on top of the stomach flu I also got food poisoning and/or animal products were in it.

Throughout it all I tried to be as present as possible by breathing in and out. It was so intense I thought I could have died.

It just reinforced me to have a healthier, happier perspective and diet.

• SAD 9

Michèle
On 2/20/2019 at 5:50 AM, Nadine said:

Yes, and it was beautiful! I wanted to start writing down the astrological events that happen during Energy Shifts and Nexuses because Michael said that Nexuses are usually accompanied by astrological events. I've noticed that it's been mostly during full and new moons. I'll start tracking it and will share with you guys later on this year 🙂

This is so - curious! I just woke up and I remember that I heard or was told in my dream something along the lines "And you know, there's going to be a nexus in a week's time on the 6th of March " The sixth is a full moon! 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Rosario

I've been releasing waves of grief lately, that comes in unexpected moments.

also getting some headaches and an overall heaviness in my head...then I let the tears flow and relief comes again :') I thank these spontaneous healings 🌟

@Michèle, you mean New Moon? full moon is the 21th!   🙂 Yes, the last Full Moons have been very beautiful!! 

This year I've regained my enthusiasm for astronomy ...and also my longing for "Home" in the stars has been very intense! perhaps connected to the grief...

I'm playing around with this app Star Walk 2, it's very fun! And I wish to buy a telescope when I have enough money haha! I welcome any recommendations ❤️

Anyway... I hope we can move through these times with grace and all the ease possible 🙏💕 We have each other. Thank you, and I love you all!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

Bah, I'm like a grief-soaked ball of rags today. Frustration spilled over into tears and heaviness the moment I woke up. Thankfully I spent the day working in my beautiful studio and texting with two rather new friends about totally different subjects, and that saved my ass. And then my daughter came home and was unbelievably cute and sweet. I'm still shocked by how sad I am, though. Looking forward to March's energy report.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 1

KurtisM

Did anyone else feel a ramp up in frustration today?

The day started off as rather menial, exhausting and sapped of meaning for me, something I just had to get through. But now on top of that I've moved into escalating frustration.

I'm trying to stay calm because I know I'll get through this wave, but that's not really the point anymore for me- it's me wanting to do things that I cannot yet do to change my lifestyle (and the world to a larger extent).

With Mercury Retro in Pisces now I seem to be short circuiting. I guess March might feel like a random storm for me that I'm in the thick of & trying to calmly navigate.

Only the storm is all of life's demands.

Just in my own life I know there's a lot of demands on me on top of what I actually want to do. I'm starting to get a better clue of how much info glut affects us.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Evelin

@KurtisM, I noticed my child was more easily frustrated by random things than usual. And she has already recovered from another bug she picked up somewhere. I'm still grappling with it, my body is so tired it doesn't even produce a fever although everything tells me I *should* have a fever by now... no such luck.

I decided I only get my news about US politics via Trevor Noah's Daily Show bits, that way it has a humane, wise and humorous filter and I don't have to sort through so much info.

Hang in there, everyone.

• LIKE/LOVE 5