Troy

ENERGY REPORT: February 2019

Heidi
12 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Just in my own life I know there's a lot of demands on me on top of what I actually want to do. I'm starting to get a better clue of how much info glut affects us.

I hear ya. This is kind of synchronous, because last night I was thinking about info glut and decided it might help to take a break for awhile. I disconnected from social media a couple years ago but still spend way too much time on reddit and various news sources. Too much noise bombarding my already noisy brain. 

As of today, I'm going to try to avoid that noise and go on a mental diet of sorts... finally get that operation - you know, the phone from my face. TLE is okay. Books are good. Wish me luck? 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Nadine

Since yesterday I have this senseless anxiety washing over me. I don't even have something to be anxious about, it's just there. I'm still exhausted, though, and for the last days my dreams have been super active. Also, I can see a lot of people around me being in anxiety-inducing or super stressful situations. Looking forward to the Energy Report for march. Or even better: april. Let's just go straight to april. Michael already said that february AND march will have this anxious vibe and I'm done with it. So let's just skip march altogether.

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

Bobby

I think it is related to whatever will be spoken of about this month's Energy Report.  I've noticed in people, especially ones that I'm finding VERY annoying lately, that they are acting almost frenetically, the negative pole of the Moving Center and I'm like fine, be that way or do that if you want just stay the fuck away from me with your craziness  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 4

Wendy

@Nadine  I'm right there with you.  I thought that my anxiety would go away after my (incredibly successful) gig that I had on 3/1.  But 2 days later there was my evening full on anxiety attack again, but now with a different object.  In addition I feel an undercurrent of panic much of the day.  I am practicing being kind and compassionate to myself over this, but I'd rather it just go away LOL.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1

KurtisM

Guys, is screaming at homework productive?

I'm beginning to think it might be.

No actually maybe I should scream at everything remotely challenging now.

I'm not joking, yesterday I let out the most spontaneous gutteral scream into the countertop and it relieved at least some of the frustrating tension.

I reccommend it. 10/10 experience. Would scream again.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 4

Bobby
14 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I'm beginning to think it might be.

No actually maybe I should scream at everything remotely challenging now.

I'm not joking, yesterday I let out the most spontaneous gutteral scream into the countertop and it relieved at least some of the frustrating tension.

I reccommend it. 10/10 experience. Would scream again.

As opposed to killing someone?  Yeah, I'd go with the scream  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 9

Evelin
28 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Definitely! Even imaginary screaming at people I'm angry with works. I mean, when I''m trying to fall asleep but can't because of frustration and anger and I picture myself screaming at them at full volume. Totally helps. Me. No idea whether it does anything to them 😄

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 1

CurvyWords

Okay first of all, WHAT is going on? Because I spent like four hours on the phone last night with my ex boyfriend who I broke up with 8 YEARS AGO. I don't even LIKE him. Maybe I do? I don't know, throughout our entire winding, amazing conversation I kept thinking like. He's gonna think you like him and you DON'T. Or maybe I do.

And mind you, prior to even calling him (what prompted it) is me getting randomly PISSED OFF at my mother who, mind you, ISN'T ALIVE ANYMORE. Like not even like, oh yeah you suck but like. Whisper-screaming YOU FUCKING SUCK. YOU SUCKED AS A MOM, YOU SUCKED AS A PERSON, YOU FUCKED ME UP, YOU FUCKED ME UP. Just actual insanity but the good kind cause I'd def been having vivid dreams over the past couple months about her and in each one I was screaming like I was and saying horrible things, and I would wake up like wtf is going on in my subconscious. Turns out! Ya girl is really mad at her dead mother! So that's wassup!

Anyway life is wild, last night was bonkers, I didn't sleep much but when I did I had super vivid dreams and woke up instantaneously without even feeling tired, like I just walked back into my body and opened up my eyes. Didn't even have to pee first thing! It was so bizarre. Here's a comic to make us all laugh, and shout out to the new moon in Pisces! 

tumblr_pnk5j3Pd691v5w5pqo3_540.jpg

tumblr_pnk5j3Pd691v5w5pqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pnk5j3Pd691v5w5pqo2_r1_540.jpg

artist cred: nicolezaridze on tumblr!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 6

CurvyWords

@KurtisM As a Warrior cast Priest in Passion I truly cannot recommend screaming enough. I scream when I'm mad, I scream when I'm sad, I scream the loudest when I'm happy. I'm one of those people that will see a friend across the the room and throw my hands in the air and release a YODEL in excitement. Scream at your homework, scream at yourself, scream into the void. It's beautiful!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1

AnnaD

Lol in sympathy @KurtisM and all Screamers. Can I join too? I do a great blood curdling top end pitch.... (four part screech) etc.

also Singing. Singing and Screaming is overlooked and underrated. It's an immediate release of RAGE (I have a pantry full of preserved RAGE)

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 1

Leela Corman

I had to do a little pushing in a situation the other day where someone is not answering me about some crucial stuff. I do not like it when people do not answer me, in personal matters I mean. In professional matters I know how to handle these situations. But this is personal. I didn't want to show this person any anger or frustration but it was starting to take a bad toll on me, so I finally allowed myself too, just a bit. As soon as I saw that they'd responded (this was all in a messenger app), I instantly became so anxious I wanted to vomit. I did something I have NEVER done before: I turned off my phone...for hours! When I could finally bring myself to read their message, it wasn't the satisfaction I'd hoped for, but it wasn't anything to barf about either. But I feel a thousand pounds lighter since sending my initial message, even if I never get what I want. Definitely an intense week.

I screamed, yesterday. When I saw they'd responded to me. I just screamed, then I texted my bandmate buddy who is my adviser in these matters and told her "I want to puke, I just screamed, now I'm turning off my phone". I recommend some screaming, just not AT people, a thing I had to unlearn because I grew up being screamed at and had a bad habit of doing it too. Also while writing some new songs the other night I let my voice go into some really high registers because it felt really good and haunting. I don't know if it sounds good but it was worth doing.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Luciana Flora

This is my issue of energy reports .. I'm always anxious .. 'to me this is a constant .. so I never think the cause is global .. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 6

Juni
10 hours ago, CurvyWords said:

And mind you, prior to even calling him (what prompted it) is me getting randomly PISSED OFF at my mother who, mind you, ISN'T ALIVE ANYMORE. Like not even like, oh yeah you suck but like. Whisper-screaming YOU FUCKING SUCK. YOU SUCKED AS A MOM, YOU SUCKED AS A PERSON, YOU FUCKED ME UP, YOU FUCKED ME UP. Just actual insanity but the good kind cause I'd def been having vivid dreams over the past couple months about her and in each one I was screaming like I was and saying horrible things, and I would wake up like wtf is going on in my subconscious. Turns out! Ya girl is really mad at her dead mother! So that's wassup!

Anyway life is wild, last night was bonkers, I didn't sleep much but when I did I had super vivid dreams and woke up instantaneously without even feeling tired, like I just walked back into my body and opened up my eyes.

I had a dream last night where I was screaming at my (alive) mom to help me(I was about to die in the dream) and she was just kneeling next to me looking sad. Is there something in the water?!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Ingun

Generally I feel quite calm most of the time, though I can go into worry.... and of course I can also have all kinds of feelings. But I have felt more calm since the beginning of the month. More than usual. Maybe I'm more accepting of myself, my wants, needs, impulses and so on, or maybe my Tertiary Chief Feature of Impatience has a lesser grip.... not sure, but I feel very calm, and it's like whatever happens ahead or in the future everything is going to be just fine. It's not only something I think or tell myself, but I feel it in my body too. And the most important thing above everything in my life is that I have an intimate and close relationship to myself, Personality and Esssence, that I like myself, and have patience with myself and where I am with myself at any time. I think this is another level of inner Peace - so hello to Peace in all of you from me 😘😃 and to Love 💚

Edited by Ingun
typo
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Rosario

Yasss for screaming and singing and rapping when you need to haha!!  Expressing our full emotional palette  ❤️ 

I hear you @Ingun I'm also feeling very calm, creative and energetic...it's a nice combination. My body just likes to move more and go outside, try new exercises with or without music. This has naturally become part of my days, and I feel pretty balanced.

And my confidence in my work has increased. This year I'm planning to reach more people, become "more visible". ...It's just organically gaining momentum, I feel I just have to trust and  keep doing what I am doing. 😊  I've made wonderful friends and we have very deep, healing and inspiring soul conversations every week. I feel I've grown a lot 🌱🌿🌳🌹

So a big YAAAY!! for me and for all of you!! 🤩😁  Much love, peace and clarity ❤️🙏🌟

• LIKE/LOVE 12

CurvyWords

@Rosario This was so sweet to read! I'm so glad you're flourishing 🌿

• LIKE/LOVE 4