Jeroen

I am not a fan of microwaves because of how it can make certain foods soggy. I use microwaves occasionally to heat-up left over foods which usually consists of veggies or rice. I much prefer to cook or heat-up foods with a skillet or oven though. I remember reading the session about microwaves creating energy vortexes but have not given too much thought into it recently as I keep the microwave use to a minimum.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jana

If nothing else, it's worth considering what kind of food gets typically microwaved. Mostly food that is no longer at its freshest. So reheating of any kind means eating food that has been sitting around since it was cooked. Which means more bacteria, less nutrients etc. No food will be at its best when reheated, no matter what method is used. Reheated food is never the same as when freshly cooked. So even if microwave itself was harmless, learning to live without it, will inevitably lead to consuming healthier foods

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Patty
On 2/11/2019 at 4:15 PM, Antinius said:

Those who have a block or “disorder” in this gland can tend to have fertility problems, menstruation problems, and inability to have imagination of an optimistic nature, inability to recall dreams, may have depression and sleep disorders.

On second thought, maybe my imagination has taken on a more optimistic nature over the last few years... I used to feel very "stuck" at work, but I could not imagine a job that would suit me better. Similarly, I could not imagine a time when I would be financially capable of living in anything bigger than a one room apartment. A few years ago, I finally started thinking 'creatively' and quit my soul-sucking job, moved to northern CA to live in my grandfather's old house in the country, and started a new career. My life isn't perfect, I'm still fine-tuning my vision, but it is moving in the right direction! I had been crediting movement through the 4th IM, but maybe eschewing microwaves contributed to a more optimistic imagination on my part. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 3