NickF

NickF - Completion

NickF

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle is all about Essence exploring the various patterns that have been drawing to a close in this lifetime and how you either carry these forward into new levels of exploration and transition or leave them behind as fully completed. This is not about losing or quitting or failing, but about nurturing the natural closure or transition of progression that is happening within you and/or around you. As you Manifest Essence over this Platform Cycle, you may find yourself sensing a sound and confident state of “being done with that.” If you find yourself owning this state of completion, we can suggest that you are in Essence and can let yourself take the steps that would allow that pattern to transition into something new, or end altogether. You are in a Platform Cycle that is focused on Completion because your 2019 is themed in various elements around creative surprises and new adventures and patterns.

KEY PHRASE: I AM MAKING ROOM FOR MORE OF LIFE

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Terri Benning

Your 2018 platform resonates for me as well, Nick, as I have a Global Job of Completion. I have not only experienced many of them myself, but a lot of my channeling work is often centered around completion themes for others as well. I've always said "I may be a slow starter, but I am a strong finisher."  I really like this Global Job and the corresponding anticipation of something entirely new coming in just over the horizon. Sounds like this is going to be a fun "new" year for you. 🙂 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NickF
8 hours ago, Terri Benning said:

Your 2018 platform resonates for me as well, Nick, as I have a Global Job of Completion. I have not only experienced many of them myself, but a lot of my channeling work is often centered around completion themes for others as well. I've always said "I may be a slow starter, but I am a strong finisher."  I really like this Global Job and the corresponding anticipation of something entirely new coming in just over the horizon. Sounds like this is going to be a fun "new" year for you. 🙂 

Terri, I didn’t know what to make of this Platform at first but it has become very clear in the months since. I’ve even found myself saying “I’m done with that” as I own this state of completion. New adventures and patterns for sure, and for you too! 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 5