CurvyWords

Afraid of Michael?

Question

CurvyWords

Not entirely sure if this is the right avenue for this but I'm desperate to kind of express and touch base with anyone who might help. Have you ever experienced intense fear when it comes to Michael? In channeling sessions or even just reading and engaging with the material? I ask because every time I've worked with Michael through a channel on a phone session, I get really, really anxious before and sometimes during. And it's been years since I last had a session, and I keep promising myself I'm going to go back and listen to those recordings so that I can transcribe them for myself, however whenever I even turn on the recording I get really, really scared. I should also say that some of the "fear" is also just shame, I hate hearing my speaking voice played back and I also feel like so many of my questions were "stupid" so maybe I'm projecting some of that shame as fear of Michael but there's also just this terror that is so hard to shake!

Mind you, the fear doesn't feel....idk, tangible? Like it doesn't feel like danger or anything per se. It's just wild, instinctive, primal, animal brain panic. I'm thinking maybe because Michael is so "powerful" energetically? Or maybe it's tapping into some of that terror left over from growing up in organized religion, particularly such a fear-based sect of Christianity like Jehovah's Witnesses. But, I'm terrified at times! I mean, I think with some work and honoring those feelings as they come up, I'll be able to get over it. But I don't wanna be scared of the Ms, I love them!

• LIKE/LOVE 13

13 answers to this question

Bobby
19 minutes ago, CurvyWords said:

Not entirely sure if this is the right avenue for this but I'm desperate to kind of express and touch base with anyone who might help. Have you ever experienced intense fear when it comes to Michael? In channeling sessions or even just reading and engaging with the material? I ask because every time I've worked with Michael through a channel on a phone session, I get really, really anxious before and sometimes during. And it's been years since I last had a session, and I keep promising myself I'm going to go back and listen to those recordings so that I can transcribe them for myself, however whenever I even turn on the recording I get really, really scared. I should also say that some of the "fear" is also just shame, I hate hearing my speaking voice played back and I also feel like so many of my questions were "stupid" so maybe I'm projecting some of that shame as fear of Michael but there's also just this terror that is so hard to shake!

Mind you, the fear doesn't feel....idk, tangible? Like it doesn't feel like danger or anything per se. It's just wild, instinctive, primal, animal brain panic. I'm thinking maybe because Michael is so "powerful" energetically? Or maybe it's tapping into some of that terror left over from growing up in organized religion, particularly such a fear-based sect of Christianity like Jehovah's Witnesses. But, I'm terrified at times! I mean, I think with some work and honoring those feelings as they come up, I'll be able to get over it. But I don't wanna be scared of the Ms, I love them!

At first it was natural to feel a little weird, like being "seen" completely, but then that has faded over time.  We have a long history with those Essences of the Michael Entity.

Have a look at this transcript:

https://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/181-omw-jul-19-2014-your-history-with-michael

• LIKE/LOVE 11

AnnaD

(sorryKeyboardSpacerIssuesContinueIHaveNoSpaceBar)

IWasInitiallySlightlyScaredByThem,ButOfficiallyMoreIntriguedAsToWhatTheyCanShareAndDivulge.AndTheyAreNotGossipsButTheyCanBeHilariousAndSharp,AndThereIsAStrongAndUnconditionalDeliveryOfTruthAndLoveWithThem.TheyAreAVeryBroadAndSubstantiatedVersionOfTruth(SolidRoleWarriorsAndKingsWithTheirEmphasisOnEmpiricalEvidence)WithALotOfCompassion.TheyMightBeScaryIfYouHaveIGuessSomeKindOfInvestmentInAParticularFormOfTruth.TheyDoNotPanderToEgoOrAnyone'sDesireToFeelSpecial,ButBeyondThatTheyAreIncrediblyHonestClearAndLoving.

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Connor

You aren't afraid of Michael, you're experiencing stage fright.

If you resonate with Michael and have studied them for a while, finally getting to 'meet' Michael isn't too different from meeting a celebrity.

Then you learn a celebrity is just a person.

It's impossible to ask them stupid questions because Michael does not work with the concept of 'stupid'. Their teaching is built on the questions of their students, so in their eyes, our questions are immensely beautiful.

Nothing to be done about the sound of your voice, though, lol, your voice will never sound right, because no microphone/speaker system will be able to capture the subtle acoustics of how you experience your own voice resonating within your own skeleton.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora

Usually what makes me anxious in my sessions is the fear of losing the internet connection. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 9

Nadine

I never really was afraid when I started having my first session or starting to try to channel. They always seemed very compassionate in the sessions I had read and besides that, what are they supposed to do that would justify fear? They're this non-fisical entity that at worst could give bad advice. So my first sessions seemed like a pretty low risk endeavour to me. They don't really have any impact on my life unless I decide to let them. It's up to me to decide wether I can validate what they say or not.

I was pretty nervous to hear things that would convince me that channling was real, though. I remember being unsure if I was wasting money by doing my first sessions and still having doubts about channeling being real at all. Maybe Troy was just a good con artist? I was raised in an unreligious german household. Science was seen as the reliable thing and anything spiritual or religious was seen as a little crazy. And paying some stranger in the US for "channeling" some stuff for you and believing it? Weird. So it was a bit hard to open myself up to the idea that I actually do believe in it, even if it's considered super weird. But I'm pretty much convinced that this is real now. Most of the time, LOL.

Like, I think it's in order to have some respect for them, as in any students/teacher relationship, but respect is different from fear. You still get to question everything they say...respectfully. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Nadine
2 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

Usually what makes me anxious in my sessions is the fear of losing the internet connection. IoI

I feel you! My old laptop used to die during sessions... Oh, the horrors!!! 😖

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NickG

I was anxious too when I first started doing my sessions with Troy back in 2014. More excited/anxious than scared really since I had no clue what to expect. I even ended my first session by and I quote, “have a nice uhhhhh day.” Lol But then you get into the flow of how they are and it becomes a comfortable familiarity. I remember being very skeptical in the beginning couple of session asking about past lives, relationship advice/agreements and the like. It could have all been made up for all I knew at the time so I had to validate those things as best I could. 

What really got me more or less convinced is when they starting quoting verbatim, phrases or thoughts I had before those sessions, in the weeks or months leading up to the session.The kind of things you don’t share with anyone or keep to yourself.  They were what I thought my own private thoughts and it made me realize, well if they saw those parts they’ve probably seen the rest of me too and I oddly felt more relaxed after that. Fucking wild the first time it happened but it’s great to be able to let your hair down with them. Allows them to better “see” you too. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

CurvyWords
51 minutes ago, Connor said:

You aren't afraid of Michael, you're experiencing stage fright.

If you resonate with Michael and have studied them for a while, finally getting to 'meet' Michael isn't too different from meeting a celebrity.

Then you learn a celebrity is just a person.

It's impossible to ask them stupid questions because Michael does not work with the concept of 'stupid'. Their teaching is built on the questions of their students, so in their eyes, our questions are immensely beautiful.

Nothing to be done about the sound of your voice, though, lol, your voice will never sound right, because no microphone/speaker system will be able to capture the subtle acoustics of how you experience your own voice resonating within your own skeleton.

Okay this actually helped because you're right, it's very very similar to stage fright and I didn't even connect that until you said it. That kind of senseless panic and how @Bobby mentioned, feeling exposed and totally "seen". And the celebrity aspect, yes. And yes! I mean I know my questions aren't stupid because even if I consider them, maybe less evolved than the ones I would ask now, some how the answers Michael gives are still extremely applicable and valuable to me no matter where I am in my awakening. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Bogi

I would use the word "intimidated". You are a student, they are teachers, and we might have had some teachers growing up that made us feel terrified. Maybe it is just imprinting.

At first, there was a session where I almost felt "scolded" by Michael, but in retrospect, reading back, it was neutral wording. I reacted to it too sensitive.

As with everything, "practice" takes time. You, as a student need time to evolve your teacher-student relationship with Michael, and they also need to adjust to the new Personality.

It is an ever-evolving relationship. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

CurvyWords
1 hour ago, Bogi said:

I would use the word "intimidated". You are a student, they are teachers, and we might have had some teachers growing up that made us feel terrified. Maybe it is just imprinting.

Thank you! You're right, it's a lot of imprinting and projection, and sooooo much shame that I am still working through. All of these responses helped me see all these different angles I hadn't even considered I was just like, I'm SHOOK as the kids say haha. 💕

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NickF

The feeling of fear or a type of anxiety happend in the beginning with me. After a few times it lessened quite a bit. It has now, as Bobby said, faded over time. I hadn’t thought how it must have affected others. I’m relieved to see this thread as I guess it’s a more common experience for us.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Kate
On 2/27/2019 at 8:36 PM, NickG said:

What really got me more or less convinced is when they starting quoting verbatim, phrases or thoughts I had before those sessions, in the weeks or months leading up to the session.

Exactly! 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Ingun
On 2/27/2019 at 7:05 PM, CurvyWords said:

Many great perspectives above! And it could seem that what you wrote (highlighted by me) is something that comes up for you. Working with Michael we are reminded about the Universal, Global and Personal Truths, Love and Energy, and who we really are as Essence and True Personality. This brings resonance in all our Bodies, our whole system. Simultaneously it brings up that which is NOT in harmony with us, that which is dissonance - like imprinting, false beliefs, projections, false truths, fear, etc. or that which no longer serves you regarding the Truth, the Love and Energy in your life. This is an opportunity for bringing to your awareness the old, accept that it has served a part of you up to that moment, and then embrace and accept your new versions of Truth, Love and Energy in your life.... who you are, who you want to be and define everything yourself more and more.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3