Troy

TLEGG2019 OFFICIAL REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

Troy

TLE GREAT GATHERING 2019.png

It's time to register and help us secure our dates for TLEGG2019!! We need at least 10 people registered with deposits ASAP to secure our dates! Thank you in advance for your support and attendance!

This year we do not have pre-registration. Official Registration and Deposit process is now open!

REGISTER AND DEPOSIT HERE

If you would like to pay your full amount AFTER you register and pay deposit, you can pay your final balance here and you are set for 2019! Otherwise, the deadline for Final Balance is August 31st.

Registration Form has details for room fees and totals.

2019 THEME = FRINGE AND WHACKADOODLE

What with the insanity of the past few years and the precarious election coming up in the U.S. and the Infinite Soul on the horizon and all of these fascinating and terrifying future probabilities opening up... I thought it would make for a fun TruthLoveEnergy gathering to let us explore all of the crazy, wild, and wonderful magic of the universe from Michael's perspective.

MORE DETAILS to come!

THANK YOU for helping us get our deposit secured!

Troy & TLE

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy

*bump*

We need at least 4 more registrations to secure our TLEGG2019 dates and we are already past the deadline. If you would like to help us secure our dates, please register asap.

Thank you from the core of my heart!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

DianeHB
10 hours ago, Troy said:

*bump*

We need at least 4 more registrations to secure our TLEGG2019 dates and we are already past the deadline. If you would like to help us secure our dates, please register asap.

Thank you from the core of my heart!

I just registered for me and Tex!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
4 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

I just registered for me and Tex!

YAY!! Just one or two more registrations and we are set! Thank you!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christer Claus

Hi there,

I just registered myself, but would like to register my fiancée Marlen Soderbeg as well. However I she has not got a SP yet, I paid for it but the time is not scheduled until the 29th of May! Could you handle that earlier than this so I can put her profile into the registration form and register her asap. I would like to share a double room with her if possible.

Best wishes from your swedish friend

Christer Claus

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet

@Christer Claus -- please open a Support Ticket about the missing SP. When the tickets are opened, TeamTLE monitors them and pesters Troy appropriately to ensure they are completed. When you only mention a missed session in the comments, we have no easy way to track it. 

• THANK YOU! 1

Troy
23 hours ago, Christer Claus said:

Hi there,

I just registered myself, but would like to register my fiancée Marlen Soderbeg as well. However I she has not got a SP yet, I paid for it but the time is not scheduled until the 29th of May! Could you handle that earlier than this so I can put her profile into the registration form and register her asap. I would like to share a double room with her if possible.

Best wishes from your swedish friend

Christer Claus

Christer, do open a support ticket so I don't forget, but I will be happy to add this to the queue that is also my backlog so I can get this to you sooner than later. You can still register her and we can change the details in the registration when the profile is done! That's easy peasy! Just choose I DON'T KNOW for whatever you don't know.

AnnH

I am signed up and ready to go! What are the dates?

Edited by AnnH
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy
On 3/28/2019 at 8:11 PM, AnnH said:

I am signed up and ready to go! What are the dates?

Woo hoo! 

And... 

2019-04-09_1644.png

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 1