Miizle

Brexit

Miizle

Hey do we have any prospects and propabilities for the UK as it stands? Or other causal plane analysis of the situation. It's going all crazy there. The implications of brexit are far beyond what i have realised. There may be food shortages, rioting, all sorts of insanity, especially if no-deal Bredix happens. O_O

What is happening to the United Kingdom??

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Michèle

I think the implications of Brexit are far beyond what anybody has realised, in particular those who, in their blinded desire for personal career advancement, have put Brexit into motion in the first place  None of them figure in British politics anymore by the way, and they  have largely disappeared from the screen too. Ihope for the best and prepare for the worst.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Oliver

I voted Remain, but hope there's a quick resolution that everyone can be reasonably happy with soon. It's been a painful, anxiety-inducing process. I really hope there's compromise over the backstop soon and a modified deal can be passed which allows us to begin to move on.

A spiritual understanding is complicated. There's a lot of different motivations with everyone involved (more egotistical and more compassionate motivations, on all sides of the issue). Before the referendum I spent a lot of time meditating on it to try and be clear about the best thing to do. A lot of anger and fighting has been generated by it, which I really hope will calm down soon.