Oliver

Lurker posting for the first time

Oliver

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker on this forum for a bit and decided to introduce myself to get to know people better and discuss all this fascinating information.

I haven't had a channelling but I think Mature Scholar fits me best (unsure about overleaves). I've always loved learning and understanding, and been concerned about meaning - yet still have quite a bit of growing to do. I think I might be an Old soul 10 lifetimes from now 🙂

Hope everyone is well,

Oliver

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Tawanyh

Welcome! I'm new here too. Glad that you've decided to join us and engage in the conversation. All of us definitely have a lot to discuss with each other. 

I haven't had a channeling either. I wonder if either of us will be surprised when we get the chart done. 

Enjoy the day and thank you again for joining. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

FJames

@Oliver Hi Oliver and welcome to this group. I'm fairly new here as well and find the material interesting to say the least.  Enjoy, there's a lot to be discovered here. (filters full on)

@Tawanyh 

On 3/5/2019 at 11:18 AM, Tawanyh said:

I wonder if either of us will be surprised when we get the chart done. 

I was definitely surprised by my role, I was sure I was an artisan because I love designing and creating anything really. I studied fine arts at uni and have worked all my life in creative work. I discounted scholar without much thought, probably for the label, but after much closer examination I can totally agree with it.  The overleaves were right on what I suspected though!    It's really helped me consciously understand how I operate. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Tiffany

Welcome.  I haven't posted here either.  I haven't had an entire chart done however a beautiful soul gifted my husband and me with a our soul ages, roles, casting and entities. I'm a Sage and thought previously that I was a Priest or Server. I do have server casting.  I highly recommend getting this information because otherwise you can drive yourself crazy analyzing. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet
11 hours ago, Tiffany said:

I highly recommend getting this information because otherwise you can drive yourself crazy analyzing.

Yes, you can drive yourself crazy, but if you're really interested in learning the material, researching what's out there on the different overleaves and trying to make educated guesses about your own overleaves can be a good practice. 

Of course, I say that from the standpoint of an Artisan-cast Artisan: it was fairly easy for me to become 90% sure I was an Artisan before I got my profile. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 1

Wendy

Hi and welcome.  Uma and I thought for sure I was an artisan too but I'm a warrior.  I have guessed correctly the roles of people I'm close to a grand total of one times.  @Janet I think you are just good at that and also you've been studying many many years. 

I find I really need to prioritize what I research b/c there's so much here and I will never cover it all.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet

@Wendy -- Oh, I was talking about when I first started with Michael many years ago. I had only the Messages from Michael book at the time. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

I'm glad I saw this! Welcome to all of the new members in this thread or still lurking! I don't participate in the forums that often because by the time I'm done with a day of channeling, I just want to play my video games and chill, but I love when I have a chance to poke around and read up on what's going on for everyone. So many members of this community are so much smarter about the teachings than I am because I rarely get to read what comes through. D'oh!

Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 1

CurvyWords

Welcome! I hope you make yourself at home! I lurked for about three years before I started interacting and everyone has been so receptive.

Also am I the only one who knew immediately I was a Priest? I even guessed my casting! I waffled between King and Warrior but ultimately was yup. Yup. YUP. That's me!

• LIKE/LOVE 2