NickF

NickF’s Dream Thread

NickF

This dream was posted in the Wholeness of Souls club but wanted to also share it here.

As background, my wife Colleen and I have had our two companion dogs, Julie and Kane, with us for 12 years. We really love them.

In this dream, I found myself with Colleen in a house with a backyard that bordered a vast wilderness. This is not anything like where we currently live, which is right in town.  Anyway, in the dream there is an increasing fear that our dogs will come to some harm in the backyard. Although there is a fence that separates the edge of the yard from the wilderness, when I looked out the back door I saw a lot of wolves walking around the yard. Even though I like wolves I worried that our dogs might be harmed. The rest of the dream found us trying to get the dogs into safety by bringing them in the house. We managed to do so but it was difficult as the back doors never stayed closed and the fence seemed to fade away. 

Note-

For about 5 years we lived in a rural part of northern New Mexico. This was until 2011. During that time, coyotes would always be in and around our yard. Almost daily. We rescued our dogs in New Mexico. They were pups then. Not sure but I guess the dream is a fear of loss of the dogs.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen

Your dream reminded me of one I had in February. I live in a home surrounded by some land. My two companion dogs who passed away quite a few years ago were home with me in the dream. This dream had a similar theme to others where I have seen them. I was immediately concerned for their well being as I had not seem them in so long. I worried that they might be hungry or need to go outside. I let one of my dogs outside because I was concerned there might be animals outside. It is easier to keep track of one dog at a time. When I let my dog outside, the other one managed to run out as well. Then I noticed there were wolves running around on the land. This wolf might have been a Mexican gray wolf but I could not see for certain as it was nighttime. My dogs ran off. I was searching for them worrying they might be harmed. Initially I could not find them but then there they were. I have no aversion to wolves. Like you, I like wolves quite a bit. I was just concerned about the well being of my dogs. My dogs were not harmed.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

NickF

It really seems like a similar type dream @Jeroen. I’ve alway felt connected with companion animals. Having a fear for their safety must generate this kind of dream scenario. Your dream shares the same theme of concern for their well being. 

An interesting aspect of connection with animals, was in my 9 Pillars session from 2014. In that session, Michael said that my Pillar of Harmony included True Spirit with “Independently Mobile Beings” (e.g. animals).

I asked a question about this later in the session:

NickF

What does True Spirit with respect to Independently Mobile Beings mean? 

MEntity

True Spirit refers to those suggestions that help one to bring in a sustained sense of "spirit," life, vibrancy, vitality to the space and time of existence while Physical. In your case, living, mobile creatures are good for this. A relationship with a non-human creature helps to heal your spirit, keep your spirits up, etc. 

There are so many times when nothing has lifted my spirit more than these furry friends.  

Edited by NickF
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

NickF

This dream found me moving fast along wide freeways or roadways. The thing was that I didn’t have a vehicle. I was flying over the roadway by thought alone. I was just above the roadway itself, it seemed no more that a foot or so.  Some of the other “traffic” on the road were what may have been cars, other figures were zipping along without cars as I was. It was fun to do this! It occurred to me in the dream that I must be lucid as I knew it was a dream and wasn’t frightened at all. I remember missing what, I thought, was meant to be my exit. Then, I recall having to intend to maneuver back. I did so and headed in the direction that I wanted. Not long after this the dream ended. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2